Voltes V Fan Fiction ❯ Voltes V (The Godaikin Wars) ❯ Giant Robots of Pollux ( Chapter 29 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The twelve war factories erected by Paul the Imjad in the suburbs of Planet Pollux are more than just efficient, these provided Pollux and Planet Arus some firepower greater than the Drules and Planet Doom combined.
 
Looking like mechanized temples from the far distant past of ancient Mayan lore, each war factory produce about fifty giant robots in uniformed structure every day.
 
Dubbed as the “Gallant Extra-galactic Knights of the Alliance or the “Gekas”; these galactic robots may not be as powerful as a Godaikin, but they sure make up for their immense numbers.
 
The giant machines are dull colored, with not enough color to be noticed…like they were made under necessity alone.
Bare steel bodies glisten hazily like earth colored zombies fashioned to be like knights in dimmed visors.
 
But still, they were look upon by the people of Pollux, with the reverence they do for Voltron, the Voltron Force, and the honorable house of Alfor.
 
Saint Aria of the Dagger, one of the Imjad's most trusted cohorts inspects each war factory with the resilient loyalty of a computer scanner.
 
Besides her, stands Field Commander Razz of the Galaxy Alliance: He was assigned as deputy custodian to the twelve war factories of Planet Pollux.
 
He now screens some of the young males of the planet, eager to pilot each Gekas in great honor.
 
“Please sir, let me have the honor to become a humble Geka pilot.” One of them begs beside him.
`'Please your honor,” another one beseech at his feet. “Let me be a Geka pilot.”
 
“Only the most buoyant, most dedicated man has the honor to be a Geka pilot!” snapped the field commander. “I shall pick the one most worthy!”
 
Suddenly, Saint Aria approached him: “We need all the strength we can hold on to, dear field commander.”
“Why is it so, oh noble saint?” the field commander asked.
“Don't we need to sort those who are worthy to be a Geka pilot?”
 
The saint just stared at field Commander Razz's eyes, then by some mystical manipulation, the officer could se a powerful, laser framed Godaikin joining the ranks of Voltes V and the rest who are against Voltron, Planet Arus and the Galaxy Alliance.
 
The vision gradually grows, until an entire army of unstoppable Godaikins filled the vastness of space, each having qualities truly uncanny.
Then he saw them, smashing, crushing, stomping every Arus castle and village that stands in their way.
Ravaging both Arus and Pollux like gargantuan barbarians, armed with the most lethal, most savage oriental-patterned weapon, truly alien to the galaxy!
 
“Razz…Razz…” a cold voice came with the wind…a voice coming from the Imjad. “The Godaikins leads by Voltes V are powerful indeed.
 
You must hasten the deployment of the Gekas before their tide reach the noble house of Arus…we must give Voltron and the Voltron Force a chance to update their weapons; to cope against these disastrous foes please hear and bid my warnings…”
 
The field commander closed his eyes and when he opened them, he looks at the horizon yonder.
“I hear and obey…Great Imjad…”
 
He then look back at the maliciously smiling Saint Aria and the multitude of aspiring pilots who are still eager to navigate the Gekas and fought against those who oppose Voltron , the Voltron Force and the Galaxy Alliance.
 
“Yes…” Field Commander Razz smiled at them like the devil, “You're most qualified…come let me know your name…”