Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Object of Desire ❯ Chapter one ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Object of Desire

Okay here is the prologue to my Yohji/Usagi, Usagi/Duo fic that I am working on with Allure-neechan! ^_^ Just tell me what you think. Don't own Gundam Wing, Sailor Moon, or Weib Kruez. Let the Show begin!

Duo Maxwell was on a very good mood today, he had the perfect plan for getting Hiiro back for the baby blue hair dye that was in his shampoo this morning. Luckily he was able to get it out of his hair before everything was blue, but there were still patches in it that looked odd when Duo braided it. Oh well, Duo was saving this ever since he saw the flower shop across the street from his apartment.

"Kitty in the House," he heard a kawaii voice say next to him, "kawaii name for a flower shop… I hope they have Casablancas for Rei-chan."

"Your boyfriend?" Duo asked the beautiful blonde standing next to him.

She giggled and shook her head, "No, my friend. Her boyfriend Yuuichirou has been looking everywhere for them."

"Well I'm sure you will find them here," he winked, "they say this is one of the best flower shops in they city, I mean look at the crowd." He gestured to the great horde of girls surrounding the shop.

"I think I see someone who works there," she said as she stood on her tip toes to see, "thank you anyways sir."

"Just call me Duo, 'sir' sounds way to formal," he put his arm around the blonde, "I would love to get a nice girl like you a lot better."

"Usagi," she said, "And sure I would love to be friends with you! But I better get that guy before someone else does, my friend's boyfriend really needs the flowers." And with that she ran into the shop.

"Sweet kid," he smirked as he walked to a rose display and found a bouquet of red roses and thought evilly, 'Hiiro will think twice about messing with my hair after I'm through.' He took a card and delicately wrote in nice lettering that would not be traced back to him,

Dear Ririna,

I love you and I want to elope with you. How does tonight sound?

-love

Hiiro Yui oxoxoxoxox

Duo cackled as he drew little hearts for a finishing touch, 'Hiiro will kill me if he finds out I am the one sending this to him,' he thought as he put the card in a shocking pink envelope, stuck it in the envelope, and walked up to the cash register. No one was around, so he rung the bell.

Yohji Kudou was having a horrible day. Last night's date met one of his older women acquaintances and left him with his dinner on his lap, the hot water heater was broken and everyone had to take cold showers, and now he had to handle the masses alone while the others accidentally scheduled appointments on the same day. It was definitely a conspiracy to piss him off.

Between Oka buying everything in the store for Omi and all the all the girls in the shop being under 18, Yohji wondered if something would come to brighten the gray skies over his head. That something had long blonde hair tied up in odangos, blue eyes like the heavens, perfect skin, and wonderful legs.

Yohji immediately rose to the occasion and went to greet the customer, "Is there something I could help a tenshi like you with?"

She blushed and giggled, "Do you have any Casablancas?" she asked in a kawaii voice.

"Of course we do tenshi," Yohji said putting an arm around her shoulder, "They are over here."

"Thank goodness," she said, "I've running all over town looking for some."

"Running?" he asked, "A tenshi like you should not be running." The girl blushed and he grinned inwardly, "So how old are you tenshi?"

"18," she murmured, "and my name is Usagi Tsukino."

"I find that name very appropriate for a kawaii girl like you." Yohji's grin grew as the girl's blush deepened, "Here's your flowers," he said handing them to her.

"Oh right," she mumbled, "Rei-chan's flowers." She heard bells as she realized and incredibly sexy guy was flirting with her. Then she realized it was the store's service bell.

"I'm coming," said Yohji as he went to the cash register, "how can I help you?" he asked the boy with the brown and blue braid.

"Yes I would like to send these roses to Ririna Peacecraft," the boy put a piece of paper on the counter, "here is the address, also I was hoping if I could have these delivered by tonight?"

"No deliveries today," Yohji said dully at the person ruining his moment.

"What? Why not?" the boy asked sounding outraged, "Your sign says you make deliveries 7 days week!"

"Well there aren't enough people working today for me to make deliveries," said Yohji.

"I know where this place is," a voice interrupted, it was Usagi.

"Ah," said Duo with a smile, "It's the little white bunny from the front of the store, interesting to find you here." 'Baka," he thought to himself.

"This is across the street from where my friend lives," she smiled, "I'll deliver it for you."

"You should get paid big for a job like this," said Duo, "The girl this is going to is psycho, if she sees you delivering flowers from the person who's name is on the card she will go sudden death on you."

"Why she seems nice from what I have seen of her on the television giving speeches about nonsense," Usagi said as she took the flowers Duo was holding, "anno Yohji?" she asked reading his name tag, "How much for the Casablancas?"

"For you hun?" he said with his trademark smile, "free."

"Wait," said Duo, "They should be your payment for taking those flowers to Ririna."

"I have the perfect payment for the beautiful tenshi," said Yohji, "How about a free dinner with me tomorrow?"

"Sure! Arigato!" she said thinking about the prospect of free food and kissed his cheek, then turned and skipped out of the store with both bouquets of flowers.

"Hey buddy," said Duo as he leaned on the counter, "That girl? I saw her first so back off."

"I didn't see any proof of being claimed," said Yohji putting money from his wallet into the cash register, apparently the flowers weren't all that free after all.

"We'll just see," said Duo as he began to walk out.

"Anno, where do you think you are going?" Yohji called as he reached the door, "You have to pay me for those roses you sent to your little girlfriend."

"She is not my girlfriend," said Duo slamming the money on the counter, "I'd get sick and die if that were true." He stalked out of the shop, this was going to be hard.

"Come again," said Yohji as he watched the other members of Weib come in, this was going to be easy…

::fin::

So what do you think? Please write a review! That's all for now Ja ne!

Written on March 11, 2002.