Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ 5 Princes, 4 Assasins, a General, and a Kip ❯ Chapter 9

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 9

Disclaimer: Don't own Gundam Wing or Weiss Kreuz, so don't sue.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;

That evening as Ken and Omi were closing up the shop and the others were helping by cleaning up, Manix walked quickly in. "Hello boys" she smiled then stopped once again as she noticed the strangers still there.

Aya noticed and nodded to Manix. "It's alright. We're currently working with them."

"I see." She agreed and looked at the other Weiss Kreuz boys. "Well then here's the information." Manix handed a brown folder to Aya. Yoji, Ken, and Omi gathered around to look at the pictures as Manix spoke. "It seems Schwarz is back and working for a new boss. His name is Sterrick from what we gather. Sterrick has two unknown partners. A woman with red hair and a brown haired man. We have not been able to find any information on any of these three but we could definitely tell that it is not good. So far Schwarz has been searching for something but we do know what it is. However, they must be stopped once again. Innocent people are losing their lives for this object they are searching for."

"We already knew about Schwarz returning. They showed themselves last night on our other mission. We also know about Sterrick. Or what this boy has told us." Aya said gesturing to Kip.

"And how did he know?" Manix questioned.

"I'm right here. Don't talk like I'm not." Kip crossed his arms over his chest. "I knew because I knew Sterrick before all of this happened. I would explain it to you but it would take too long and you don't need to know it."

"Fine, I believe you Aya. Be careful Yoji, Aya, Ken and Omi. Their dangerous." Manix cautioned. "All the needed information is in the folder."

"Wait!" Kip yelled as Manix turned to leave. Kip ran up the Manix and pulled at the necklace around her neck.

"What?" demanded Manix already annoyed at the small kid. "That's my necklace you idiot."

"Where did you get it?" demanded Kip slipping the necklace off of her neck.

"Give it back to me you brat." Manix demanded walking towards Kip. "I found it one day. Okay?"

"Well it's not yours so you can't have it." Kip said running back to the Gundam Wing members.

"What are you doing?" questioned Omi.

"Hey that looks like another medallion!" Duo announced grabbing the necklace from Kip.

"Correct!" Kip smiled. "Two down and three to go.

"So whose is it?" Duo asked looking at the necklace very intently.

"It's Heero's," Kip answered as he snatched the necklace away from Duo and placed it onto Heero's neck. There was the same blue flash and everyone turned to look at Heero.

"So Hee-chan, feel any different?" Duo asked.

"Hn" replied Heero as he looked at his hands wondering what destructive powers just had been unlocked.

"What just happened?" Manix whispered quickly at looking at Weiss Kreuz.

"Long story Manix my dear." Yoji answered slipping one arm around Manix. "But, don't worry. We have it all under control." He finished and Manix stepped aside, letting Yoji's arm dropped.

"So what is Heero's power?" asked Quarter curiously as he played with the medallion around his neck.

"Heero can manipulate and control fire." Kip stated simply. "His emotions are connected to fire and all the characteristics of it."

"Cool!" Duo gasped "Do something cool Heero. Like make Quatre's close go on fire or something." He laughed.

"You wouldn't right Heero?" Quatre looked at the fellow gundam member.

"Hn shut up baka," answered Heero. Heero looked at the Weiss Kreuz members who were intently reading their new mission.

Aya looked up from reading the mission and stared back at Heero. "Their at a club." He stated answering Heero's unspoken question.

"Hn" replied Heero turning to look at the rest of the Gundam Wing members, Zechs and Kip.

"A club? Cool!" Duo grinned. "We're going to a club. We're going to a club. We're going to a club..." Duo began to sing repeatedly.

After about 5 minutes of Duo singing and dancing around, Aya lost his temper again. "Will you shut that moron up! I cannot think with him ranting on. I do not know how you are able to complete any missions with that incompetent idiot. I used to think Yoji was annoying. However, he knows at least how to be professional when it comes to missions. If I were any of you, I would terminate his job as a Gundam Wing Member. He is a disaster waiting to happen. He not only puts his and the rest of your lives in danger but risks the mission as well." Aya turned to Duo, "You should either grow up or leave. This world is cold and cruel. One day you will fail, someone will lose there life and it will be all your fault." Aya turned and stormed out of the room.

Yoji, Ken, and Omi stood frozen as Aya left. Duo stared at the door of which Aya had exited from. "I…um…" Duo looked at the other Weiss Kreuz members.

"Awww don't worry about it Duo. Yoji said as he walked towards the door to go look for Aya. "He yells at everybody. Especially me."

"Maxwell is told those insults at least one hundred times a day by everyone and it never affected him." Wu Fei smirked, "This is no different. Right Maxwell?"

"Yeah, no prob" Duo grinned. It was true that he was yelled at by everyone at least once a day but for some reason he couldn't just grin it off this time. Maybe it was the thought that he was not only putting his life at danger but also the lives of Quatre, Trowa, Wu Fei, and even Heero as well with his antic. Maybe.

Heero just glared at the door. He knew that something Aya had said or implied greatly affected Duo. If Duo's emotions were hurt even in the slightest way, he would personally break every bone in Aya's body. "Hn, baka, Are you alright?"

Duo looked up at Heero shocked. Did he just ask how he was feeling? Did that mean Heero had at least a little bit of emotion for him? "I'm okay Hee-chan." Duo laughed, "Like a prick like that could make me cry."

Yoji and Aya entered the room once again, Yoji pulling Aya out by his wrist and Aya reluctantly following.

"So now that everything has calmed down," Zech started, "What exactly is the mission?"

"We are to head to the club Night Shade downtown. It said that Sterrick, his two followers and Schwarz had been seen there nightly. We are to observe them and gather as much information about them without causing a scene. We do not want to fight unless we are provoked and have no options of escaping." Aya instructed.

"Well then I guess it's a good thing we bought all of these clothes." Kip smiled holding 4 bags full of clothes.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&

Night Shade club…

Kip had disappeared running down the street shooting something about having prior engagements. Ken and Omi stayed outside as back up as the rest of the group entered the club.

Omi didn't want to enter the crowded club with all of the drunks and perverts in there so he insisted on being backup. "Thanks Ken-kun," Omi glad that he was not alone in the ice-cold weather. Omi pulled his jacket tightly around his neck trying to keep warm for the long winter night they had out there in.

Ken had volunteered to partnered up with Omi, so he wasn't left alone incase Schwarz had happened to attack them. "No problem Omi. I'm just glad I'm not in there with all the smoke, pervs, and sluts." Ken winked at Omi smiling brightly. The cold didn't affect him much and he didn't really like the club scene much unless he had a date. Maybe this was just the opportunity to show Omi how he really felt for the younger man.

Omi smiled brightly back at Ken ad blushed looking away as Ken winked at him. "Okay Ken-kun"

Inside…

As the Weiss Kreuz and Gundam Wing members entered, the loud music hit them at full blast. They had earlier agreed to split up so not to look so suspicious. Trowa and Quatre had left for one of the 4 corners of the room. Each pair or person was designated a general area to stay in. Wu Fei and Zech were assigned to stay close to the exit. Heero had moved to the farthest corner standing guard. Yoji and Duo had agreed to partner up in the final corner by the bar.

However, the most shocking was when Aya had volunteered to enter the center of the dance floor. Yoji had almost died of shock. He surly thought Aya was going to be just like Heero and stand in a corner. Yoji had previously died when he saw what Aya was wearing. Heero and Trowa both wore denim jeans with a fitted black shirt. Quatre was in black jeans and a white fitted shirt. Wu Fei, Zech and Duo were wearing their usual clothing. Yoji, himself, had worn low riding brown leather pants and a tight black tank top with a trench coat similar to his mission coat. Aya though…oh Aya had really surprised him. He was a low riding black leather pants that left very little to the imagination and a black silk, see-through shirt. Man he looked…damn. There were no words for the feeling in Yoji's heart or down below. Aya was hot. Like a walking, talking, glairing oven, hot!

Outside…

As the night grew longer, the weather dropped some more and Omi noticed his hands were shaking. He didn't want to draw attention to them so he shoved his hands into his jacket pockets. His hands were a bit warmer in there. Ken had noticed Omi shaking but was trying to think of a logical reason to touch and hold him. Then the opportunity presented it's self. While Ken had spaced out thinking of a believable reason, Omi had walked down the block seeing if there was somewhere he could get coffee or something. Ken herd some loud voices…it was Omi! He was saying something. Ken turned and saw two bigger men laughing and blocking Omi from Ken's view.

"Please move aside." Omi asked politely. "My friend is waiting for me."

"No way pretty boy. You need to do us a favor first." laughed one of the guys pushing Omi back against the wall.

"KEN" Omi called out nervously.

"Don't worry pretty one. We will make sure you have fun too." The second one said reaching out to caress Omi's face.

Ken didn't wait for any more. As the second guy reached out and touched Omi's face, Ken rammed into both of them, knocking them down.

"What the hell!" demanded the first guy as he pushed off his buddy and began to stand.

"What the fuck did you do that for? We just wanted a little fun." The second guy explained.

"Stay the hell away from him!" ordered Ken ignoring the pathetic reasons he was given.

"What? Is he yours or anything?" the first guy asked.

"Hell yeah!" Ken yelled pulling the shocked Omi close to him. "Now get lost before I beat you two into bloody shit."

"I don't see your name anywhere. Why don't we just take him off your hands." Smirked the second guy pulling out a knife.

"And why don't you all go to hell" spat Ken as he punched the second one in the face. Omi, wanting to regain some dignity, kneed the first man in the groin.

"We weren't looking for trouble man." Said the first man limping away. "Let's get out of here."

"Yeah, we thought that's why he was out here alone in the first place." Explained the second guy as he clutched his left side of his face. "You know, asking for it and stuff."

"Well he's not so get lost." Ken huffed gripping Omi again tightly against him.

When Omi was pulled tighter against Ken's warm body under Ken's open jacket, he felt so much warmer and safer that he wanted more. So as Ken yelled at the cowards that tried to attack him, he in turn wrapped his arms around Ken, burring himself into Ken's jacket. That made Ken gasp. Omi rested his cheek onto Ken's shoulder.

"Omi?" Ken whispered as he loosened his grip around Omi's waist.

"So warm" mumbled Omi.

"Omi are you alright?" Ken asked making Omi look up at him, "I mean. They didn't do anything to you. Right?"

"NO, I'm fine. Thank you Ken-kun." Omi smiled. Omi could feel Ken's warm breath on his forehead making Omi blush at how close they are and how Ken still had his arms wrapped around him.

Ken looked down at Omi. It felt so right to have him in his arms. Like he was always meant to be there. Ken loved how Omi looked at that moment. His hair a bit out of place. His bright eyes staring at Ken. Omi's nose red from the cold and a small blush on his cheeks. "Omi?" Ken whispered.

"Hmmmm?" Omi looked up at Ken. The two stared at one another for a moment. Then Ken lowered his head slowly. Inches apart, he paused to see it Omi would pull away. When Omi didn't but instead close his eyes, Ken closed the distance between them. The kiss was soft. Ken felt as if he was kissing velvet, Omi's lips were so soft.

As Ken pulled away slowly, "Omi…" he began.

Omi didn't want it to end so soon, as soon as Ken began to speak, Omi pulled Ken to him. Kissing him, this time forcefully. Ken gasped in shock and Omi decided to up the play. He slid his tongue into Ken's mouth making Ken moan. The two fought for dominance as Ken pushed Omi up against the wall.

Inside…

Yoji and Duo each ordered a drink for themselves and one of the "lovely" ladies besides them. Yoji could hardly pay attention to the girl he was supposed to be getting the information about Sterrick and the others from. Aya had his complete attention with his dancing. Who knew Aya could move like that. There he was rubbing and grinding into any woman or man who came up to him. He looked like a fucking wet dream and Yoji was still awake this time. Because of Aya, Yoji felt like an inexperienced horny teenager. A tall man wrapped one arm around Aya's waist and proceeded to grind against him. Aya, closing his eyes, tilted his head back and wrapped an arm around the man's neck.

While Yoji was distracted, the girl he was talking to got annoyed and left with another man. That was when Yoji realized he was alone. He considered finding another fine female when he glanced and saw Aya staring at him. Aya might get mad. Probably will. He could be blowing the mission. But at the moment, he couldn't care less. Yoji slowly rose out of his seat and walked over to Aya and the tall man.

Without even missing a beat, Aya released the tall man and wrapped himself around Yoji. Yoji had to bite his lip to suppress a moan when Aya's ass moved against his own heated member. Yoji couldn't keep his hands off Aya, and for once, Aya didn't seem to mind.

%%%%%%%%%%%%

Wu Fei had been watching the door very carefully. His eyes scanning for the enemy, when he felt someone come up behind him and place soft kisses along his neck. Moaning, he turned to look up at his taller lover. Zech continued to lavish kisses among Wu Fei's neck, alternating between light licks and soft kisses. "It's been a while hasn't it?" Zech gave one final kiss on Wu Fei's lips before resting his forehead against Wu Fei's.

"Yeah," sighed Wu Fei, "Too long."

"I've missed you." Zech mumbled.

"I have always been here." Wu Fei pointed out.

"Not like that little dragon. I miss you and me together. Like this. "Zech continued to give him another kiss. "A couple."

"Well be together soon. We just have to wait." Wu Fei explained.

"I know. Wait for the war to end. Wait for the enemies to come together. Wait for everything to finally resolve so we can be together openly."

"I know of a way to pass the time." Smirked Wu Fei.

"What do you mean?"

"We can do some of this…" Wu Fei leaned forward and kissed Zech deeply. Pulling away, he smirked again, "and some of this." He then proceeded to kiss, lick, and nip at Zech's neck causing Zech to moan.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"Awww isn't that sweet?" Quatre asked his lover whom he was currently sitting on.

"What are you talking about Quatre?" Trowa asked.

"I think we should let Kip stay in our room tonight." Quatre suggested looking at Trowa.

"Why?"

"Please Trowa. Please?" Quatre wrapped his arms around Trowa's neck and laid his head on his shoulder.

"Love, I didn't say `no'" Trowa brushed some of Quatre's blond hair out of his face. "I just want to know why."

"Well since we've been here, all of us have left Kip with Wu Fei and Zech."

"Okay…"

"And well I just think they should get at least one night alone. I mean, just think of how you would be if you and I couldn't be together because there was always someone there?"

"I would be fine." Trowa said seriously.

"Trowa!" exclaimed Quatre, "You wouldn't miss not having me alone?"

"I would survive." Trowa said calmly but a small smile creped up into his face.

"Fine then" Quatre started to get off Trowa's lap.

"Wait" Trowa said smiled grabbing at Quatre's waist.

"No, I'm mad" Quatre crossed his arms looking away. "I'll leave."

"I said `wait'" Trowa leaned Quatre back and kissed him softly, sliding his tongue into Quatre's mouth. Pulling away, he heard Quatre moan softly. "I'm sorry. I would die without you."

"Well I believe you but I still don't forgive you yet." Quatre smirked. "You're in a lot of trouble buddy."

"I make it up to you any way you want master" Trowa nuzzled Quatre's neck.

Quatre smirked as the game he and Trowa always liked to play. Petting Trowa's hair, Quatre said, "Good my little pet. You've been a very bad boy." He reached down in between Trowa's legs and grasped he lover. Trowa moaned, lifting his hips against Quatre's light touches.

"I'm very, very bad." Trowa whispered gently biting Quatre's ear.

Gasping, Quatre's hand tightens on Trowa's member. "You need to be punished. Go to the restroom." Smirked Quatre sliding off his partner. Trowa quickly got up and holding onto Quatre's hand, he pulled him to the restroom quickly.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Heero was fed up. He didn't know exactly why. He never used to have trouble completing a mission. However, he usually wasn't distracted watching Duo flirt with some airhead, pea-brain girl a few feet away.

The two of them had been sitting at the bar for already 1 hour, 2 minutes, and 54 seconds. He knew his duty was to look out for Schwarz, Sterrick, and the 2 other unknown enemies, but he couldn't tear his eyes from the scene in front of him. Heero watched as the girl reach for his hair for the 5th time and for the 5th time, Duo pulled away.

`He's uncomfortable. I should pull him out' Heero thought to himself. `That would compromise the mission.' He argued to himself. Heero was torn. This was the first times Heero couldn't make a decision. Heero watched the girl lean forward again. `To close!' She placed her hand…Heero couldn't believe it! That slut was feeling him up! Heero looked at Duo's reaction. He seemed uncomfortable with that girls hand in between his legs. Heero glared. That girl was going to lose her hand painfully.

Heero felt his body heat up. He looked down to see his medallion glowing red. Quickly the girl pulled her hand away as f she was burned. Heero smirked to himself. So his magic was handy after all.

Heero quickly walked over to Duo and the girl. Before Duo could say one word, Heero grabbed Duo's hand and pulled him back over to where he was previously standing.

"What's wrong Hee-chan?" Duo asked worried.

"Nothing" replied Heero.

"Did ya need to tell me something?" Duo continued to ask. Heero looked mad. Real mad. Like `I'm going to kill you' mad.

"No, I just thought the situation was too uncomfortable for you."

"Oh" Duo noticed that Heero hadn't let his hand got yet. "Thanks" Duo grinned stepping closer to Heero.

"Wh…" Heero eyes had gone wide as Duo came closer into Heero's personal space.

"Shhhh" Duo interrupted wrapping his arms around Heero's waist, pulling Heero close. "You and me just can't stand around glaring." Duo smirked. "Remember, we're undercover and we need to blend in."

"So what do we suggest?" Heero felt uncomfortable leaving his arms at his side. He raised his arms and placed them onto Duo's shoulders, immediately feeling more conferrable there.

"Well, you just pulled me away from that girl like a jealous boyfriend." Duo smiled and blushed slightly looking away.

"You were uncomfortable. I merely assisted in remedying that situation." Heero did not understand why that resulted in him and Duo holding one another. Not that he minded. It was actually quite nice.

"Well that fact is it does. Okay?" Duo asked looking at Heero carefully. Heero looked at Duo watching his moments very carefully. "Um…well…" Duo stammered. "We just need to dance okay?"

Heero nodded understanding that he would ask Duo for a full explanation later when they were not on a mission. He knew Duo was very dedicated to completing missions, maybe not as much as Heero, himself. However, Duo was still very skilled and dedicated in his work. Heero pulled Duo closer, wrapping his arms around Duo's neck. It actually felt very nice with Duo's warm body pressing against him.

Duo blushed at the closeness, looking away. He wished Heero was doing all of this because Heero wanted and not because a mission.

After a few moments, Duo couldn't keep silent. One question had been circling in his mind. Something he just couldn't ignore. "Heero?" Duo asked.

Heero didn't answer but he did look at him.

"Well um…about what Aya said." Duo started. "Do you think that too?"

"Explain" Heero answered.

"When he yelled at me today, I mean, I've heard it all before but…what do you think? I never really thought much about it?" Duo asked with his head still on Heero's shoulder.

"Duo, you take many risk and indeed put many lives in danger. You have blown our cover more than once. And your carelessness has created more trouble than we would have originally would have on more than one occasion. You do not know when to be serious and tend to joke around when situations are tense." Heero began. "How…"

"Oh" Duo pulled quickly away. "I see. I am a screw up just like Aya said. Well I'll just leave. You don't need me around causing more trouble with you would normally have Hee-chan." Duo turned and looked at Heero once more. "I mean Heero Yuy." Turning Duo quickly left leaving Heero confused.

"Duo?" Heero asked seeing Duo disappear in the crows. "Duo!" Duo didn't turn around.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Duo left. That was all he could do. Quatre, Trowa and Wu Fei probably agreed with Heero. He was a screw up. Heero called him a screw up. Duo wiped at the tears starting to gather in his eyes. What Heero had said hurt more than any physical blow anyone could give him. Duo shoved his way out of the club and ran into the barren street. Duo just felt like he lost the whole world. There was no way Heero could look at Duo as a friend after what he said to him, not to mention as a lover. Duo felt alone. More alone than he had ever felt out on the streets.

"Looks like we get to have a bit of fun." A voice said near him.

"And he's all alone." Another voice said.

Duo looked up to see a woman and a man looking at him. "Go away" he mumbled.

"Sorry sugar." The woman smiled "But we are going to have to kill you now." She laughed before pulling out a gun and aiming it at Duo's head.

"What?!" Duo tried to get up but the man moved too fast. Did he even move? It looked as if he just appeared there behind him. He quickly grabbed Duo's arms, pinning them behind Duo. "Let go!" Duo shouted struggling to get out of the hold.

"Keep your mouth shut." ordered the man.

"Bite me" Duo spat back brining his head back and slamming it into the man's head.

"Stupid human!" yelled the man, "Die!" The man wrapped one arm around Duo's neck, choking him. Duo struggled. The man had only one arm wrapped around him. He could escape! Duo was about to move when he felt a searing pain go through his body. Duo yelled as the an let go and he dropped the ground. He landed in something wet. Blood. His blood.

The woman smirked. "Bang, bang." She teased. Then she picked up the gun and placed the gun at Duo's forehead. Duo could feel the clod metal as he closed his eyes. Then he heard it. He heard the gun shot as he silently whispered his good-byes to his friends.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@2

Well that's the end of another chapter! How do ya all like it? I think I am going to really like this story! I how you all do too. Please read and review!