Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction / Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Universe's Trouble Maker Trio ❯ Part 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Trouble Maker Trio

By

Kinshin

Chapter 4

"Yuki this is your entire fault. If you didn't mention me being here then I wouldn't be in this situation with you," Omi blamed Yuki.

"Hey, don't blame me for calling you; you're the one who actually appeared. But I'm glad that you came for my moral support. Arigato aniki!" she said dramatically while glomping him walking.

He pushed her off, "Alright, I'll help you face the old goat. But you owe me big shit for this. I mean this is his territory and not my place."

"Okay, okay, don't get all fussy. Hey, Hisoka-kun, can we look for the extra explosive that I stashed somewhere? I haven't seen it in a looooooooong time. I totally miss my baby," she sniffed, "It's so precious to me. I think it's missing its momma in a decade."

"Hmph, I'd be surprised if you didn't ask," Hisoka mumbled.

"I knew you cared about my things. By the way did you happen to find it first?"

"No. The only place I haven't checked was my desk over there. I doubt that it'll be there anyways."

"Oh. That's the last place I put it. Why thank you nii-chan, you saved me a lot of time." He looked at her dumbfounded.

She rummaged through the drawers and pulled out a think round stick with a fuse leading from it. "Phew," she said in relief, "it didn't blow up before I came just in time to stop it."

"What are you talking about Yuki?" Omi asked.

"Oh, I scheduled this to explode in a hundred years. It was suppose to start today, it was suppose to be a surprise blow out for the old goat."

"WHAT?! This was suppose to be a surprise for the old goat and you hid it in MY DESK?!" Hisoka exclaimed catching stares from everyone.

"But I didn't know that you would be there. Anyways can we visit the old goat later? I want to see how much has changed since I blew it up last time." Then there was an explosion coming from a room. They all turned and they recognized it was Watari's lab. "Ohhhh, potions." Yuki said before going in. Hisoka figured this a bad sign, very bad sign.

Yuki + Potions = Big Trouble

In the mean time while Hisoka trying to get Yuki's attention away from the lab, Omi got a phone call. It was typical from his boyfriend,riend the Mastermind of Schwarzmi got a phone call. sign, very bad sign. Yuki + Potions + the Mastermind of Schwarz. He decided to attend the little outing. He already knew what was going to happen and he was going to have fun messing with Estet's minds.

(((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))

Sorry to leave it there. The next chapter will have what Omi does in messing with Estet's minds.

Hope you enjoy!!!!!

Kinshin