Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction / Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Universe's Trouble Maker Trio ❯ Part 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey pplz, I got the next chapter. The only thing is that it didn't turn out the way I was planning but I guess I change my mind every often.

Otherwise enjoy!!!!!!!

Trouble Maker Trio

By

Kinshin

Chapter 5

Omi is having a very boring time. Why? Because his boyfriend was driving and he can't do anything and he was stuck in the back seat sitting by an Eriol-oji-san look-a-like. He wished that he brought something to do and this backache was killing him. He decided to check it out for something to do and it has been a very long silent drive. He smiled; he did bring something to do. How did he forget about that? Oh well time consumes up vacation so…

He rummaged through the bag and see what he got. All he saw was his phone, the extra explosive Yuki-chan found in the old goats place, a pen, paper, phone jack, and numbers to contact both his siblings. Maybe he should do that, plus he wanted to see what Yuki-chan came up with in the lab. Ohh, he forgot to tell her to give Hisoka-kun a dare for that bet before National Prank Day. How can he be so forgetful for two days? She was there with him.

"Do you guys have a computer? I'm so bored and you people don't talk a lot. I have to call someone. Can I? Can I?" Omi said purposely in his annoying voice.

"Can you be quiet?" Crawford said warningly. He was tempted to pull out his gun and shoot the youngest Weiss member.

"You're so mean. But let's play a little bet, ne? You buy me a new laptop computer in the shop up ahead if I can guess something that the others don't know about you and if I don't then I'll be quiet for the rest of the trip. Agreed?"

"Alright, anything to get you to be quiet." He knew he'd take the bait.

"Great, I already won. Hey guys, did you know your adorable leader here," he said while slinging an arm around him, "is dating my guardian?" he noticed how his prey was very tense. "You owe me a computer. And look we made it just in time to. Pull over. Wait here, don't worry about coming down I already got your credit card. I'll be quick." Omi happily got out of the car and into the shop. He is so going to make his new guardian pay for it. He noticed that it was quiet in the car. They should've been bugging him with questions by now. He quickly got his stuff and went back to his ride.

When they started going back Omi was happily leaning against Crawford's arm and the laptop computer on his lap. He instantly hooked up the line and started dialing for Yuki. He wanted to badly see what she came up with. "Would you please get off me?" Crawford said annoyed. He was starting to hate this. "But Daddy, this is the first time you ever let me do this and you're rejecting me?" Omi said, in English, looking at him almost teary eyed. As usual he had to fall into the trap and just let it go. He knew it was going to happen whether he liked or not.

"What's taking her so long to answer?" he mumbled. Then an image of a girl appeared.

"Aniki, what brings you to call me at this lovely hour? Miss me?" she said.

"As much as I like to say no Yuki-chan. What took you so long?"

"Ohhhhhhh, that, um…well you see…I made this potion that 'Tari-san was trying to make and I put it on a test subject and…"

"And what?" he asked excitedly.

"It worked. But the subject didn't like it."

"And who might that be Yuki-chan?"

"Who else Omi-kun, none other than 'Soka-kun! He's the only one who likes to volunteer for it. I mean…what do you want?"

"Oh, I just called to say something that I've totally forgot to tell you. You see I made this bet with Hisoka-kun and he lost so I said that I would let you decide what he should do since you do like to make dares towards him. Can you?"

"Really? You gave me the honor of that? Thanks a lot nii-san. It fits perfectly with what I just did. Are you going to school tomorrow? We three could hang around the grounds besides Eriol-oji-san is the principal of the school now. The old one had to go under certain circumstances. You up to it?"

"Yeah I guess. Well I was also going to invite you over right now for operation 'Organization Take Over,' you comin?"

"Are you serious? Do you have the extra explosive I told you to keep with you right now?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Don't worry. I'll be there with 'Soka-chan after we find him a new wardrobe. He can't wear guy clothes right now, if you know what I mean. Oops gotta go aniki. I'm running from the subject intent on strangling me at the moment bye. Call Eriol-oji-san and ask him if Syaoran-sama and Sakura-sama are coming today. Then call me back alright? Love ya." She hung up and Omi heard a yell that sounded like 'Get back here!' dialed her house, which he found empty. He sighed there was no one else to call for a while and he opted to hack into the records of their parties in the past few weeks. They couldn't have another one on their record or Yuki'll get kicked out of the house and move somewhere else.

After he was done trying for the past 20 minutes he received a phone call which he was happy for and found out that Yuki was on. "Hey Yuki-chan what brings you to call me sooooooo soon?" he answered.

"Nothin aniki, it's just that I came to tell you that I've been taken by agents of that organization that you were inviting me into. 'Soka-chan's with me right now and I think he's having a headache with all these perverted minds right now, if you catch my drift. Anyways when are you going to get here? Eriol-oji-san's going to yell at me if he finds out I'm over here since his head is suppose to be delivered here. So did you call them?"

"Yeah but no one was home. Do you know where they are?"

"WHAT?! They left already?! I'm so dead! Hurry Omi get here quick or I'll be forced to do this with only 'Soka-chan. If I don't get home by 6 I'm soooooooo dead and it'll be your fault and you are going to suffer the consequences badly and I mean badly. And you have twenty minutes."

"Calm down Yuki-chan we'll be there just wait. We're almost there anyways. By the way how's 'Soka-chan? Is she trying to clobber anyone at this moment?"

"Yeah I think she is. Just some random person trying to get a good look, I guess he couldn't get one before 'Soka-chan almost killed him. Overloading powers. Just come here quick. Where are you?"

"You're very impatient. I thought you like being late anywhere that isn't important."

"Well dealing with an angry uncle that would punish me when the opportunity arrives, Omi, you know how he is. SHIT! Hisoka when did you summon that dragon?"

Omi saw it all. A dragon was threatening to burn anyone into a crisp if they even moved. Omi chuckled. "Hey otouto-chan, go easy on them, they don't look like they could move," he said through.

"Really? Did that ever occur to me? NO! If you don't mind nii-san, I could get back to throwing darts at them for target practice," Hisoka said.

"Really violent siblings you got there kitten." Omi heard Schu say.

"Just don't piss 'em off otherwise they'll get even more ruthless. Could you step on it? My sister is going to kill me before I even set foot anywhere on the concrete. By the way otou-san, why do they want me? I mean I don't have any special abilities, or anything like you guys. Why the sudden?" Omi asked sweetly to Crawford. He was tempted to shoot him for no reason.

"I don't know. They just said to take you to them."

This is oh-so-much-going-to-be-fun. Omi thought unfortunately it slipped through his boyfriend.

/What's going to be fun Kitten?/ Schuldig asked telepathically.

//Nothing. I just meant that for no reason at all. Besides, Yuki-chan did call you a molester.//

/Quit trying to change the subject. You aren't getting out of this one./

//Alright. It wouldn't matter anyways oh no wait, never mind.//

/What is it?/

//You'll find out later on. All I could tell you is that I do have special abilities like you and those idiots want it so badly. They sure were desperate to get me to send you guys. I feel so special.//

/You really seem to be enjoying this./ He ended the conversation.

* * *

They finally arrived but when they entered headquarters it was a shocker. Well only for the Schwarz members that is. The first floor of the office was deserted except for a couple of siblings. And papers were flying everywhere with a shinigami, thankfully, at least in his mind was back to his own form to begin with, trying to pin some on the walls with darts.

"Onii-san!" they both chimed at the same time and practically pounced on poor Omi who landed roughly on the floor with the two on his sides. "Ohh aniki you missed it. My potion that I put on Hisoka-kun, you should have seen him blow up. He practically almost trashed Meifu this time." Yuki said.

"Yeah and you should've seen Yuki getting scolded by the old man. He almost blew his own ministry up." Hisoka supplied.

"It's too bad that Tatsumi-oji-san couldn't yell at you for the damages caused. Instead he blew up at Watari-san. I think there's some chemistry going on there. Next thing you know they'd be doing it after he scolds 'Tari-san."

"You have a one track mind Yuki-chan."

"Shut up onee-san. At least I have a mind to begin with." That statement earned her a glare from said older sis- I mean older brother.

"Okay you two don't start fighting. You don't want Dad to blow up on us and I really don't like the heat," Omi said so they won't argue anymore. "By the way what happened since you came here?"

"Oh, Yuki and I decided to have some fun and I think we took it a bit overboard, but only in their minds. They've been sending a few to try and talk with us but negotiations are out of the question," Hisoka explained. "Don't worry onii-san we saved some for you, I think."

"You two are hopeless."

"We love you too."

Yuki looked up to the audience. "Well Omi-kun you never told me that you brought with you the pedophile, daddy hater, Eriol-papa-look-a-like, and Nagi?! What the hell are you doing here?" Schuldig's eyebrow twitched, Pedophile?! He was tempted to drown the kid even if she was his boyfriend's little sister.

"What the hell do you three think you're doing?!" a voice all knowingly familiar stated, well familiar only to the said three.

#############33###############

Okay so I lied Omi didn't really mess with their minds mostly his newfound guardian *grins * and it was mostly Hisoka and Yuki who did more torchering. I'm sorry if it was boring but I'm trying to make this humorous. Well I hope you enjoyed. I'm posting the next chapter up soon.

Kinshin