Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction / Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Universe's Trouble Maker Trio ❯ Part 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Trouble Maker Trio

I'm sorry everyone that I took soooooooooooooooooo long to update but I've been busy with school and homework. School just had to come and start again. I've already started part 7 of this fic and I'll probably post it when I get it finished.

R&R and probably it might make me post next week.

Trouble Maker Trio

By

Kinshin

Chapter 6

"What the hell do you three think you're doing?!"

Shit, shit, shit! Hisoka and Yuki cursed at the same time in their heads and quickly hid behind Omi for he was their shield from the ever temperamental Lord of the Gods, also as known as their father. The two did their best to be invisible as possible but their father was laughing mentally at their foolish antics instead he glared in their direction. Since Omi was in front he was faced with the 'Glare of Doom', sucks to be him.

In a flash their dad was behind them. This immediately got Yuki and Hisoka jumping but before they get away he grabbed the collar of their shirts. "You two aren't going anywhere until you tell me what did you do to my organization on the floor we are standing on," he said in his ever-threatening voice. It's either telling the truth or suffer consequences.

"Um…you see…uh…what happened was…uh…uh…" Hisoka started but couldn't say anything else since a glare was fixed on him.

"Takamaki Ryu! Let them go this instant!" another familiar voice said except this time female.

He quickly let them go, fearing the wrath of the young woman that looked like she was still in her twenties. As soon as the two were released they ran towards the woman, also known as Mom. "I can't believe you Ryu, scaring them within the first month that they're together," she scolded him while trying to comfort her two youngest children. Of course this wasn't the first time that Ryu tried to get rid of them. She had a hunch that he knew that they weren't his and that she didn't have demon blood. But she knows that they have grown on him.

"C'mon I was just having a bit of fun, Maki, no need to get mad, sheesh." He said. After that comment the two scared looking teens calmed down a bit. They still didn't want to get fried. Maki sighed, He'll never learn. She thought.

"Alright," she sighed, "But you don't do anything okay? And you two what did you actually do to this floor?" she asked them.

"Nothing. We were just having fun and we accidentally got carried away until aniki showed up with his boyfriend and friends, well I don't know about friends but…then tou-sama came," Yuki explained.

"Alright Yuki, you three can go after all your dad wanted to see if you guys were still around. Yeah and the good news was that he fired those bastards so you guys can have free reign of the world." The three looked at her surprised and then towards Dad to see if she was telling the truth.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is what their minds screamed. "Arigato!" they chimed together before grabbing the Schwartz members, including Farfarello, and ran out of there to partay at the club for the non-living that was owned by Yuki.

Both parents shook their heads and sighed. "Was it wise to even consider giving them free reign of the world? It'll be chaos and I might be having to clean up their mess," Ryu said.

"Oh Ryu honey no need to worry about that. Those three can clean up themselves anyways you have this company to run as those others up there now get to it so I could have my vacation break," Maki said, she really needed this break it's been only what, 50 years?

* * *

At the club …

Bradley Crawford was having one hell of a headache and it was centered on three certain little children. Although they are okay they are annoying especially the oldest one. He wondered how Schuldig picked up an annoying brat and brought more in.

Farfarello was having a little talk with a transparent soul apparently they share the same opinion and it was no surprised that they got along. So our residential psycho was having fun.

Nagi was doing okay and talking to Tsubaki-hime*. Yes you read right Tsubaki-hime. Although she is young to be attending but it said all non-living personnel and she is non-living so it didn't matter. Even Kazusa-chan** was there as is Maria Wong***. She became a corpse again so she is now considered non-living. So they are having fun.

Last but not least was Schuldig. He was of course having fun dancing with 'his', people, 'his' boyfriend. Of course while telepathy speaking of suggestive things to do that night. He was happy that his boyfriend was complying.

"Onee-san do you think the old goat is mad at me? I mean this is a club for the non-living and I am stealing his souls," Yuki said questioningly not noticing the glare Hisoka was giving her. He was back to being a girl again because of cold water. Stupid Jusenkyo Springs (Ranma ½) in China they just had to be there when Yuki managed to grab a sample of the 'Spring of drowned Girl'. They aren't supposing to work unless you land in the spring but Yuki so-had to be creative and used it on him. He might as well stay as a girl for a while until he could get hot water. Or he could just take off the curse. He wasn't called escape convict for nothing.

"Hisoka-chan isn't you going to answer me?"

"I don't know if the old goat is mad at you so why don't you ask him yourself."

"Why are you always so mean to meeeeeeeeeeee…Hisoka-chan? I haven't done anything yet have I?"

Hisoka just sighed and said, "Never mind."

"Okay then," she dragged him to the dance floor, "Let's go find Omi and tell him that we'll be at my house."

After five minutes of walking through spirits and dodging thrown bottles they found him sitting in a booth with his boyfriend and other Schwartz members.

"Anikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ii," Yuki called out before reaching there with Hisoka. "Aniki you have free reign of the party cause Soka-chan and I will be going over to my place. I forgot I had another party planned for the kids at school and I don't even know half of them. Well got to go. Oh yeah, if you need medication there's some over there under the counter. Ja"

"Yuki, Hisoka, don't cause trouble without me alright?!" Omi called out to them as they were walking out.

"Don't worry we will aniki!" they chimed to him at the same time back to him from where they are. Three of the Schwartz members sweatdropped, free guesses who.

* * *

The people at the house well not a lot of people because Eriol practically got them to leave with a little persuasion. Don't bother guessing cause only he knows, back to the case. Yuki really did forget about her party and were going to have guests the same day too. Sooooooooooooo now he is way beyond pissed. He was extremely doing his best to NOT BLOW UP AND CAUSE AN EXPLOSION AND BURN THE WHOLE STREET!!! Well to him it wasn't exactly a bad idea at the time anyways back to business.

Yuki had better get here or I will really trash the place that she calls 'her room'. Eriol thought as if on queue Yuki did rush in from the front door dragging the Girl Hisoka behind. She was catching her breath, as is Hisoka. After Hisoka caught her breath she ran immediately to the bathroom to change back into a guy and get rid of the curse. Then he ran downstairs and stood right beside Yuki.

Eriol groaned, this isn't good, "Oh no, the two demons found each other, I can see why the party that was cancelled had the whole school including the teachers here." Yuki gulped and hid behind Hisoka and they both winced. They both don't like the demon comment because people used to call them demons and they weren't exactly friendly. He instantly moved to the side. He didn't want to be on the receiving end of the glare coming from Eriol. He got enough from the shadow master that looked so much like him.

Eriol sighed. Things were already complicated and the assassins weren't even coming to kill him. He knows it's probably because of Omi. But it was kinda boring without being able to play a little. Yes, Eriol wanted to be playful like before. He enjoyed it very much, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much. They probably wanted to stop. It took out his fun but anyways he had to break good news, well to him it's good news, to Hisoka and Yuki.

"Since you're here Hisoka then it would be so much easier for them. There are visitors for you two in the kitchen. So why don't you two head over there and I'll be picking up Sayo-kun and Sakura-chan up from the airport." As he said that he steered them towards the kitchen and stopped waiting for them to enter. Yuki and Hisoka hesitated when they heard familiar voices coming from the poor sound blocking of the walls. They immediately rushed in and jumped on one of their backs of their visitors earning them a glare and a pair of famous phrases.

"Ungrateful brat! Get off my back!"

And the other famous phrase

"If you get off I'll buy you a huge supply of Chocolate candies."

Omi is so going to be disappointed. They've already started trouble without him.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

< p>Notes…

*= Tsubaki-hime is from the YnM series anime episodes 7-9

**= Kazusa is from the YnM series anime during the Devil's Trill

***= Maria Wong is from the YnM series anime during the Nagasaki Files