Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction / Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction / GetBackers Fan Fiction ❯ Drabbles ❯ Yami no Matsuei: Silly Human ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: Silly Human

Author: Christina/AquaianGoddess

Fandom: Yami no Matsuei

Rating: G

Pairings: One sided WatarixTatsumi

Summery: "you expect me to take your advice when you use insane troll logic like that?"
Warnings: food battle

Notes: Yami no Matsuei drabble written for Amet

Words: 189

"You expect me to take your advice when you use insane troll logic like that?" Watari stared at the little owl perched on his desk, and more importantly, on his notes for his latest attempt at a gender changing potion. His gender changing potion that his darling little owl was telling him to put on hold for while.

003 hooted. Apparently, she thought Watari would have better chances to gain a more romantic relationship with Tatsumi if he actually wandered into his office for a reason other than `I blew up my lab again. Can I please get more money so I can fix it?'

Watari made a small noise of indignation. "But-"

"Terazuma, you pastry thieving bastard! That was the last blueberry!"

"You had seven already, you glutton!"

"WHY YOU-!"

The sounds of battle echoed through the hall and Watari blinked, and turned back to his tiny feathered companion. "You know, maybe you have a point."

The owl hooted sagely.

"You don't need to sound so smug about it." Watari swore the tiny owl was laughing at him. Which she was. Sometimes, her human was so silly.