Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction / Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction / GetBackers Fan Fiction ❯ Drabbles ❯ Weiss Kruez: Musings in the Flower Shop ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: Musings in the Flower Shop

Author: Christina/AquaianGoddess

Fandom: Weiss Kreuz

Rating: G

Pairings: AyaxOmi

Summery: "Please tell me you're not going to do what I think you are with that thing?"
Warnings: none

Notes: Weiss Kreuz drabble for Sephy

Words: 462

Hidaka Ken flopped down at the register at the Koneko, a battered notebook and a pen with a chewed cap in his hands. It was a generally slow time for the shop, so he flipped open to a fresh page and began writing.

After working with one Fujimiya Aya for a few years, you learn a few things about him. Like how you are to never enter Aya's room. Ever. Even if his door is unlocked and wide open, you are not to go near it. Aya will always find out and the consequences are not pretty. The same goes for Aya's things. The same could be said for Aya himself, if I did not know about the relationship between he and Tsukyono Omi. Like with Aya, after working with Omi for a few years (I've worked with Omi much longer than I've worked with Aya, really), you learn a few things about him. Like how he always can get you to do what he wants, whether you want to or not. Omi has two methods of doing this. One is the Big Blue Eyed Puppy Face of DOOM(TM), in which he drowns his victim in so much cuteness that you agree to do whatever he says just so he'll stop. Ken shuddered. The other would be his Mission Commander Voice(TM), which is exactly what it sounds like, Omi showing you that, yes, he really is the leader of our team, and yes, he really does know best, never mind the fact that he's the youngest of us all. Ken looked up from his writing and he watched Aya stalk away menacingly with a sharp garden shovel, muttering about death and one Kudo Yoji.

"Aya?" Omi asked.

"Yes?" Aya growled out.

"Please tell me you're not going to do what I think you are with that thing?"

"What do you think I'm going to do with it?"

"Maim and or disfigure Yoji in some horribly nasty way?" Ken said.

Aya said nothing.

"Aya." Omi said, almost as if he were talking to a small child. "You are not allowed to kill people with tools from the shop. It will blow our cover."

Aya looked at the trowel in his hand, and set it down on the table. "Hn." He walked into the back and went up the stairs to the apartments, as Omi turned back to the arrangement he was working on.

"Omi?"

"Yeah, Ken?"

"Are you sure Yoji will be safe?"

"Mission tonight. We need Yoji alive and at one hundred percent. Aya knows this."

"Will that stop him?"

"Nope."

"FUCK! THAT'S ICE COLD!" Yoji's shriek echoed throughout the shop.

"He just gets creative." Omi grinned at Ken and turned back to the arrangement again.

Ken blinked and continued to write. Obviously one of them is a bad influence on the other. I just have yet to figure out which way that works.