Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction / Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction / GetBackers Fan Fiction ❯ Drabbles ❯ GetBackers: Reflections ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
Title: Reflections
Author: Christina/AquaianGoddess
Fandom: GetBackers
Rating: PG
Pairings: None
Summery: Shido reflects upon himself
Warnings: none really.
Notes: Shido doesn't get enough angst
Words: 198
 
 
Shido didn't like to admit that when he was younger he never controlled himself in a fight. He never held back and he always gave himself over to the thing screaming for blood inside his mind. he never held back and he killed just as easily as one would crush a bug under their shoe. not thinking of it, not even aware. Some days, he'd lick the blood of his hands (claws? he stopped being sure) and purr with it. The hunt was successful, their pack was safe.

He had killed with such abandon then he often wondered how he could stand here and listen to others call Ban a murderer. Ban almost always, nine times out of ten, held back in a fight against regular people. He hadn't wanted to kill Himiko's brother (Shido saw that much just from watching the way Ban's hands caressed the lighter), and he knew Ban was stunned when Shido told Himiko to just shut the fuck up already, she had no idea what she was talking about.

Because between the two of them, Ban was the one who lived for the fight.

Shido was the one who lived for the kill.