Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Angel Blue Eyes ❯ Arc 2: Melancholy Eyes ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay! This is the second arc to Blue Angel Eyes, it's called Melancholy Eyes. I hope you all enjoy it! XD I'm having way too much fun writing it! Thank you all for reviewing to Blue Angel Eyes~ Enjoy!

Warnings: angst, language, some reference to sex, but nothing graphic (trying to keep this a PG 13 fic for once! ~_^), abuse

Pairings: Ken + Omi, SchuldigxOmi

Summary: Omi is gone, but is he really?

Disclaimer: I do not own Weiss Kreuz.

Melancholy Eyes

By Goth Koneko

Harsh panting filled the night air as a lone figure ran through the park, clutching a briefcase tightly to his chest. His shoes made a crunching sound as he scurried on the snow covered path.

His aggressor ran after him, his movements quick and graceful as a cat. He saw his quarry hurry off towards the bridge. His gloved hand reached for the dagger that was hidden in his jacket as he ran after the man.

His heartbeat thudded harshly against his temples and the adrenaline was like pure fire coursing through his viens. The man looked back as he heard the footsteps hurry faster behind. That was his undoing.

He was met with a dagger lunging at his face. His face froze in terror. A thickening 'thunk' echoed in the empty park. His lifeless body fell into the deep snow. The briefcase fell from his limp fingers. Red blossomed upon the white snow, like a blooming flower in the spring.

A thin figure clad in black stood by the dead body looking down at it impassively. He crouched down to retrieve the knife that he had plunged into the man's head. Blood poured more as the knife was pulled out, framing the body in red.

"Did the kitten have fun?" A nasal voice filtered though the boy's head.

The boy didn't respond. Only watched the blood pool and seep into the snow. He titled his head a bit, his impassive, empty blue eyes gazing.

A hand landed on his shoulder. It didn't even faze the boy. He merely looked slowly back to the figure who's hand was on his shoulder. Long, firey locks and blazing green eyes looked at him. A grin appeared on the other person's lips as he held up the briefcase they were sent to get.

"You really did a number on him." Schuldig mused out loud. He looked down at the boy. His fingers lightly ran over the boy's cheek, then down his neck. "Let's go." He commanded.

*****

The Kitty in the House wasn't busy. It lacked the regular costumers who had been only here to see a certain blue eyed chibi, who wasn't here anymore.

It was over a year since Omi died. The Weiss assassin's haven't gotten use to Omi's absence. They missed the sunny smiles and laughter that seemed to make the shop glow with warmth. But no more. The shop didn't have that certain feeling anymore. It just felt too lonely and gloomy. They all missed the genki youth immensely. They still took mission's but it always lacked that certain finesse and organization. They got through.

Ken sat at the back table working absent minded on a flower arrangement. He cut the stems and placed them into a basket. He finished it by tying a ribbon around it. He picked it up and placed it into the big walk in freezer. He stood inside the freezer. He just simply stared at the flower basket, but really he wasn't staring at anything. Just remembering.

"Kenken?" Yohji called out .A blond head peeked through the freezer, his sunglasses were perched on top of his head. "Ken?"

Ken turned around startled, blinking when he saw Yohji.

"We have a mission."

*****

"I Have a mission for you, Weiss." the electronic Persia declared.

A picture of a man came on. He looked to be in his mid-forties with thinning black hair and a beard. His eyes were deep brown almost black. "Takaoka Masanori was found dead this morning in a park." The screen flickered to show the man's body laying face down in the snow. Another picture appeared next to it, showing the deep, horizontal gash through the eyes.

Ken and Yohji winced.

Another image appeared. It was a close up on the man's forearm. Engraved in the skin was some sort of kanji. " This is the seventh victim that has been marked with this kanji." The screen flicked back to Persia. "All the victims have nothing in common tom our knowledge. Weiss find out what connections these victims have and find the killer." The screen went blank.

The lights were switched on.

"Are you all in?" Manx asked, stepping in front of the TV. She eyes them all crucially, her gaze resting on Ken.

"Wait!" Yohji protested. "What information do we have to go on? Besides that the killer likes leaving kanji on the deceased. And from what Persia had said, it looks pretty random."

"So, you're not taking it?" Manx said. She shrugs, turning away.

"I never said that." Yohji said defensively. He sighs and sits down on the couch. He grabbed his pack of cigarettes from the table and pulled one out. "I'm just saying it's a pretty stumped mission." he place the cigarette between his lips and lit it up. "You don't even have a description of the killer. It could be anyone."

"When have you ever turned down a challenge Yohji?" Ken teased, poking the blond man. "Oh wait, you always turn down a challenge."

Yohji gave Ken a look.

"I'm in." Yohji declared, shoving Ken off the sofa.

The brunette fell and landed with a dull thump.

"Looks like Kenken's reflexes are sluggish." Yohji chuckled.

"Ha ha, very funny." Ken stood up glaring at Yohji. "I'm in."

Manx turned to Aya who was leaning on the wall by the stairs. She held up a manila envelop to him. "Are you in?"

He unfolded his arms and walked up to her, taking the envelop from her.

*****

TBC!!!

See! He's alive….sort of <_<

Um…there will be lemon scenes in here but I'm not posting it here, you'll have to check out my website for the NC-17 version. I'm keeping this PG-13 okies? Okies!

So what did everyone think?