Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Angel Blue Eyes ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Warnings: ANGST! Lots of it. CHARACTER DEATH!

Pairings: Ken + Omi

Summary: Sometimes saying I love comes a little too late….

Disclaimer: I do not own Weiss Kreuz.

Blue Angel Eyes

By Goth Koneko

"I really don't know what to say." the doctor admitted. "His vital signs were all stable. There was nothing wrong with him. No blood clot age, no blocked air way. Nothing" The doctor took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes with his forefinger and thumb. He turned to the threesome.

Ken sat hunched over, his arms resting limply in his lap. His brown eyes were devoid of any emotions. Beside him sat Yohji, who had put his sunglasses on and his face was blank. Aya stood behind them, his face and eyes too were blank.

"I am truly sorry." the doctor said with sympathy. "I just wished there was something more that we could have done."

Ken stood up suddenly. He stared at the doctor impassively and walked out.

*****

Ken walked down the hallway. His mind was in shocked stated. Thoughts were merging into each other, making things unclear and unfocused. But his mind did registered Omi. Omi's face was so pale. His chest wasn't moving up or down. Just still, like a doll. Nothing.

****

BACK FLASH

The hospital's security had to hold him back when he ran towards the room screaming Omi's name. He had fought his way through but failed. He saw nurses and a doctor surrounding Omi. They had ripped off his hospital gown down the centre, exposing his still chest.

"Clear!" a male voice yelled.

Omi's body lifted off the bed and down again from the shock.

Nothing.

"Clear!"

Nothing.

"Clear!"

Nothing.

It must have went on for several minutes, but it seemed like an eternity to Ken.

"Clear!"

Flat line.

The doctor looked at the flat line and reluctantly placed the paddles down.

"Time of death?" He asked sullenly.

"13:37. June 18."

Ken watched as they pulled over the white sheet over Omi's face.

His heart stop. Breathing didn't exist. His mind slowed.

Omi. Dead. Omi. Dead. Omi is dead. Omi is dead. Omi is dead. Omiisdead. Omiisdead. Omiisdead.

Ken gripped his head and fell to the floor. Tears burned his behind his eyelids.

Ken's scream of anguish echoed throughout the hospital.

****

Ken woke up in a bed. His brown eyes slowly opening. The ceiling was white. Wait. It didn't look like his room. He turned his head and saw Aya and Yohji discussing something in hushed, harsh whispers.

He couldn't hear them. He closed his eyes and fell a sleep again. Only to be awaken to the cold harsh truth.

END OF BACK FLASH

****

Ken stood in front of the Morgue's door which was locked. He stared at the door. He wanted to see Omi again. He couldn't really be dead? No, it was a big mistake. Tears spilled down Ken's cheek. He scrubbed them away angrily with the back of his hand. Omi was alive.

The brunette fell to his knees. A loud sob escaped his lips.

Omi…I'm sorry.

****

A fiery red head stood on top of the hospitals roof carrying a still bundle in his arms.

"They fell for it." The white haired man snickered as he lick his knife.

A grin spread on Schuldig's face. "Indeed they did." He looked down at the still person that he held. Honey haired was tousled and covered the young boy's face. "Now the real game begins."

Farfello laughs insanely.

****

THE END

Yes it is the end! But wait! What does Schuldig mean the real game begins? What does the Mastermind have in store for Weiss? I'm getting goose bumps! Check out the next arc, Melancholy Eyes!

Ken-kun: Ummmm…I did kill him -_-;;;

Jacques: Thank you! ^_^ How did you know what I was going to do? *pokes* did you borrow Crawford's powers? O.o

somilia et jenfia: Glad you're enjoying it ^^ I shall continue!

Klyukaizer: *glomps* I'm glad you still like it!

Misura: This one was a lil' dark and weird o.O thank you for reviewing! ^^

Hitokiri Battousai: That's okay ^^ those submit buttons are always a pain. *hides* I killed him…sort of…

Sky Rat: I really don't know. I guess it's becuz Omi is a glutton for angst? ^^; You're so going to hate me for the next chapter. -_-

Princess of Destruction : ehhh…he's sort of alive ^^;

Kakarots-Frying-Pan: LOL Thanks for the support ^^ you'll know all the details to what Schwartz did to Omi in ME.

amikara: Kemi pairings rock! XD I hope I didn't disappoint.

Bombay kitten: ….alive….sort of…Ken will live…I think…

Hele: *scratches back of neck* well, I did kill him -_- but he's sort of alive as I keep pointing out. Thank you for reviewing ^^ also in Hopeless Dreams also!

Midnight Tears: *hands some tissues to you* Ya might want these cause it's only going to get worse.

THANK YOU ALL FOR REVIEWING! *glomps everyone*