Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Angels of the Assassins ❯ Assassins' day out... ( Chapter 14 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Part I:

Ran continued his night drive throughout the street, without any intention of going somewhere. Driving just for the heck of it, a habit he had taken up from Yuki. He continued minding the road and was startled to find himself driving along the street leading to the girls’ former house. Looking ahead, he saw a woman standing in front of the gate. He didn’t have to look hard to see that it was Sora, but he blinked several times before he drove beside her.

“You’re back.” He said, getting out of the car.
“Aya?” she asked.
“My plane landed a few hours ago. What’re you doing here?”
“This house’s finished already.”
“Yeah. The repair lasted only for a week. I didn’t let Birman and Manx tell the others. I want those three to have good friendship with their charges.”
“How’re they now?” she asked, earning no reply from the other.
“I’ll be going now. It’s getting late. I’ll be visiting the flower shop tomorrow.” She smiled.
“Sora…” she turned around and looked at him.
“They’ll want to see you now. Why don’t you pay them a visit?”
“Huh?”
“They’re with Omi…” he said, opening the car’s door for her.
****************************************************************** ******
Omi, Ryoko, Yuki, Jelmerie and Aya-chan sat in a circle on the floor, their place surrounded by shopping bags. They’re supposedly talking about the content of the livejournal but the talk never materialized due to the things Ryoko brought them from her shopping spree with Yoji. They’ve been sitting for hours, talking about all kinds of things, the matter about Morgaine and her connection to Sora and the others forgotten.

“I didn’t know you’re this good to buy things for us.” Jelmerie said in mock disbelief.
“It was Kudou’s money not mine mind you. Hey, you know who his enxt girl is?” She grinned sheepishly.
“Who? Another Asuka look-alike?” Yuki asked, eyes still glued to the audio CD she holds.
“No, it’s none other than our very own, M-a-n-x!!!” the others gaped at her.
“Are you sure?!?!” the others blurted out in unison.
“Yeah. Manx dropped by the kitten’s apartment earlier. Apparently, Kudou asked her to help out in choosing a dress for me for the dance next week.” Yuki and Jelmerie laughed.
“I can’t believe this…”Omi breathed.
“Yoji and Manx could never blend well.” Jelmerie said.
“It’s possible. Yoji and Manx together.” Aya-chan said.
“Did I hear that right, Yoji and Manx together?” a familiar voice from behind them say.
“Sora-san!!!!!” Ryoko, Yuki, and Jelmerie shouted, running towards her.
“Welcome back!” Aya-chan greeted.
************************************************************** **********
Ryoko grinned widely as she went back to Yoji’s apartment. She found the kitten in front of the fridge in a hunt for a can of beer.

“Hey, Sora’s back and she wants us to go out of town tomorrow morning.” She began.
“Sora’s back already? Great! And do you say out of town?” he grinned.
************************************************************** **********
“Yeah, and you can bring Yuriko if you like.” Yuki explained.
“Tomorrow? But that’s only a few hours away…”
**************************************************** ********************
“Sorry but you don’t have a choice. And that’s why you’re coming with us.” Aya-chan grinned, earning a frown from her brother.
************************************************************** **********
“So, all set?” Jelmerie grinned as they gathered outside the apartment building that morning.
“Yeah. I’m sleepy.” Ryoko yawned.
“Well, you three together with Aya-chan could go with Ran. Ryoko and the things with Yoji while the four motorcycles will never be narrowed down.”
“Wait, what about me?” Jelmerie asked.
“You can ride with me.” Omi smiled.
“Wait, wait, wait, Ran, can Jel go with you instead of Aya-chan? I promised her a motorcycle ride.” Yuki grinned.
“Please?” Aya-chan chimed in.

After hauling their things to Yoji’s super seven, and after Ken arrived and introduced Yuriko, they were all off. Ran’s car led the way as only Sora knew where to go. At a stop, they ate breakfast together while planning out how to spend the weekend.

“Ne, Aya-chan, can you do me a big favor?” the girl looked at her.
“Can you transfer to Omi’s bike for the rest of the ride? I’ll be riding at break-neck speed after this and I don’t want to take anyone with me in case I encounter an accident.” She grinned.
“Sure. But will Omi allow it?”
“’mi-chan!!!” she called.

“Can Aya go with you? Onegai kitty?” Omi looked at her.
“S-sure.”
“Domo arigatou. Ne, Aya-chan use my helmet. I won’t be needing this anymore.” She grinned holding the helmet to her cousin.
“What are you planning?” Omi asked.
“Nothing. Keep Aya safe or you’ll have to answer to me and Ran!!!” she smirked.
“Omi, let’s mount your scooter. Do you think you can outrun her bike?” the boy looked at her confused.
“I don’t know, why?”
“I’ll be waiting for you guys there. Ja!!!” she grinned, and zoomed off.
“Follow her.” Aya-chan said.
“Hey, did I just smell a race?” Jelmerie asked, getting into the car.
“Race? Hey Ken, want one, I’m sure we can beat them.” Yuriko grinned
“Yoji, what’re you waiting for, follow them!!!” Ryoko shouted.

The bikes were off and soon, Yoji’s car, upon Ryoko’s prompting is zooming off. Ran however, lagged behind for a while but because of the constant urges he got from his passengers, he joined in. Soon, the two cars were neck and neck, but a little after they have turned right, they saw Omi and Aya-chan waiting as the three bikes were lined up in front of them.

“Wait guys, there’s an official contest going on.” Aya-chan grinned.
“What?” Jelmerie asked, poking her head outside the car window.
“Hey, I want to join too!!!” Ryoko whined.
“Shut up and stay here.” Yoji said, with a glare.
“And there they go…” Jelmerie said.
“Hey Jel, I don’t think that will be a fair race…” Ryoko said through her headset.
“Why?”
“Somehow I get the feeling it’ll be a two-on-one fight.”
“I bet my life Yuki will win.” Aya-chan’s voice interrupted.
********************************************************** **************
Yuki stopped her motorcycle in front of Sora’s villa with a wide grin.

“I won!!!” she grinned as Ken and Yuriko’s motorcycle arrived.
“Yeah, yeah, beginner’s luck!”
“Yeah right.!” Yuki snorted

Ken was about to reply but stopped as Yuriko laughed.

“Last time we raced we were nearly ran over…”
“Yeah…” Ken and Yuriko then began talking to each other about the day they met.

The three faced the two cars and motorcycles as the others arrived.

“Who won?” Ryoko, Jelmerie and Aya-chan immediately asked.
“Me!” Yuki grinned then gulped as she noticed Ran’s glare.
“Guys!” they heard Manx shout from the door followe by a smiling Birman.
“Hi!!!” the girls waved.
“Hey! Manx!” Yoji waved making Ryoko smirk. She caught Jelmerie looking at her and mouthed,
“Hanae-san!!! Kyoko-san!!!” Yuki called glaring at Yoji.
“I told you so.” Jelmerie giggled.
“What are you laughing about?” Omi asked only making Jelmerie laugh ahrder.

Ryoko walked into the house chin up and grinning.

“Hey where’s Ryo?” Yoji said looking around.
“Bribing Hanae to give her back her jar of lollipops.” Sora rolled her eyes.
“Lollipop?” Yoji blinked.
“Lollipop.” Yuki and Jelmerie giggled.

Manx and Ryoko then walked out of a door. Manx was smirking while Ryoko had a lollipop stuffed in her mouth and carrying a huge jar of lollipop. Yoji’s mouth dropped open then smirked shaking his head.

“What a kid.” Ryoko glared at him.
“Hey! Can I have one?” Yuriko asked holding out her hand at Ryoko making the latter raise an eyebrow.
“Come on Ryo, give her one.” Ken said.

Ryoko stared at him then sighed and handed one of her beloved lollipop in her mouth.

“Thank you.” Yuriko said then ruffled Ryoko’s ahir before the lollipop in her mouth. Aya, Omi, Yuki and Jelmerie giggled at Ryoko’s expression.
“Whatever… I’m going to change.” She said, grabbing her bag from Yoji and heading to her room.
“Don’t mind her. She’s just mad at being treated like a kid… though she ACTS like one.”
“You got that right.” Yoji snickered.
************************************************************ ************
“Why did you bring us here?” Manx asked.
“Why not?”
“Don’t you remember Shinji?”
“Of course I do. But that’s four years ago, I’ve already accepted he’s gone.”
“This was where he proposed.” Birman said, joining them.
“Yup. It was just like this day. We were all enjoying ourselves when he called me…”
“He proposed and you were stunned. He then called everyone’s attention and repeated his proposal. You were damn blushing.” Birman laughed.
“Yeah. But finally, you said yes and we all exploded into an applause.”
“All except Paul and Morgaine…”
“I didn’t notice that. But yes. Their greetings to us were superficial.”
“Yeah.”

Their conversations were cut short when the girls together with the others went back.

“What do you guys say to a picnic at the lake near here?”
“I’m in.”
“Can we go swimming?” Aya asked.
“Sure.” Birman nodded.
“Yey!!!” the girls cheered.
“We’ll take that as a yes.” Manx chuckled. Ran and Omi nodded.
“You two?” Birman asked Yuriko and Ken
“What do you say?” Ken asked
“Sure.” Yuriko shrugged.
“Great! We’ll meet back here later. Feel free to look around.” Sora smiled.
“Unfortunately, we can’t come.” Birman said.
“What? Why? Aya said.
“We have to take care of some things.” Manx shrugged.
“Things?” Ran raised an eyebrow.
“Nothing like that,” Manx smiled
“Now you go guys and change.”
******************************************************** ****************
A little later, Aya-chan, Yuki, Ryoko and Jelmerie are sitting around the three’s room after packing.

“What do you guys think of Yuriko?” Aya-chan asked out of the blue.
“I don’t like her.” Ryoko frowned.
“That’s because she thinks you’re a kid.” Jelmerie giggled.
“I think she’s okay… I mean Ken likes her.” Jelmerie added.
“I think I’ll go to the training room…” Yuki said, getting up from her chair
“Training?” the other three blinked.

Sora then came in followed by a maid carrying three baskets. One with a red ribbon, another with a white one and the last, blue.

“We’re here for fun Yuki, so stop being like Ran and enjoy.” She smiled.
“Oh my goodness!” Jelmeriegasped.
“When did they arrive?” Yuki asked, grinning.
“The caretaker said they came about four days ago.”

Sora motioned the maid to give the baskets to their respective owners. Yuki was handed the basket with the white ribbon, Jelmerie with the red and Ryoko, whose basket was slightly big than the others grinned.

“What--- isn’t that…” Aya gasped as she peeked inside Yuki’s basket.

Yuki took out a sleeping Abyssinian kitten from her basket while Jelmerie took out a Bombay kitten and rubbed its furry head on her cheek. Aya’s eyes were dumbstruck as Sora and the maid left.

“Bombay, Abyssinian… wait, aren’t those kittens the codenames of Omi and my brother?! Then what’s the last one?”
“Actually…” Ryoko smiled taking out two kittens from the basket.
“Aya-chan, I’d like you to meet my beloved kitties. Yue is the Balinese and Souji’s the Siberian.”
“This is Tabriz” Yuki said patting the now awake Abyssinian.
“This is Dilly.” Jelmerie smiled as she cradled her kitten in her arm.
“I’ve got just one question. Did you know about Weiss when you bought them?” Aya asked.
“Nope. Sora bought them for us…”
“Oh… Then why does Ryo have two?”
“Souji is actually Camellia’s kitten but well, you know that she’s already gone so I adopted him.” Ryoko hugged the two kittens before putting them back t o the basket.
“Hey, do you think the guys would want to meet Yue and the others? I’m sure they’ll love them” she grinned.
“Sure, why not…” Jelmerie giggled. Yuki shook her head but agreed anyway.
“Okay, let’s put them in the picnic basket…”

The four snuck downstairs carrying their kittens in a huge poicnic basket. They spotted their target on the table and grinned. After making sure that no one’s around, they switched the baskets and placed the real basket at the back of Yuki’s bike.

“Hey guys, let’s go out for fun!!!” Ryoko and Jelmerie shouted to the others.
*************************************************************** *********
“Aaahhh… I love this place…” Ryoko said, running to the lake.
“You’ve been here before?” Yoji asked.
“Of course. Sora usually takes us here when we need to unwind.” Yuki said as she sat down the blanket.

Yuriko, Aya and Jelmerie walked to them as Yoji was called away to help the guys. The girls were talking when they heard Omi yelp. Almost automatically, the girls, except for Yuriko burst out laughing.
************************************************************* ***********
Omi who had opened the picnic basket yelped as he saw four kittens inside. The other three peered into the basket and raised an eyebrow at seeing “their” kittens.

“Is someone making fun of us?” Omi muttered as they picked the kittens corresponding to their code names.
“I’ve got a feeling they have something to do with this.” Ken said pointing to the giggling four and the confused Yuriko.
“I’m thinking you’re right Kenken.” Yoji sighed patting the Balinese.
“Oi, get yourselves over here!!!”
“What don’t you like our kitties?” Yuki said innocently.
Ran shook his head and handed the kitten over to his cousin. “Yours I presume?”
“Yup. Isn’t he cute?” Yuki hugged Tabriz.

Omi smiled and handed over Dilly to Jel and Yoji handed yue to Ryoko.

“Then whose is the Siberian?” Ken asked feeling sorry for the kitten thinking it had no owner.
“Souji’s mine too.” Ryoko took the kitten from him with a wide grin.
“Don’t worry Kenken. Ryo spoils her kittens rotte.” Yuki said as if reading the other’s mind.
“Oh what cute kittens.” Yuriko said patting Tabriz.
“Can I play with him?”
“Sure.” Yuki said as she carefully handed her the kitten.
“Come on let’s get the food ready.” Aya smiled.
“Where’s the food?” her brother asked.

Yuki ran over to her motorcycle and revealed the real picnic basket.

“Here.” She smiled.
“Hey Aya-chan, let’s go swimming!” Ryoko grinned, handing Yue and Souji to Yuki.
“Hey me too!!!” Jelmerei shouted.

The three quickly stripped down to their bathing suits and jumped into the lake. Ryoko stopped dunking Jelmerie’s head in the water for a minute and looked at Yuriko who was still fully clothed and was making no move to join them.

“Hey Yuriko, come on.” She sighed. Yuriko smiled and also took off her clothes before jumping in.
“What’s happening?” Yoji asked when he and Ken joined the others.
“They’re having a pool party.” Yuki answered as she continued playing with the kittens.
“And you?”
“I’d love too but as my name suggests, I might melt in the water. Besides, I’d like to play with the kitties” She grinned sheepishly, placing Tabriz on top of her head.
“I didn’t know you could still be a child.” The blonde commented while Yuki grinned at him.
“Hey, why not join the others. Yuriko’s with them too. Have some fun.” The two complied and walked to the lake’s edge.
“Hey Ryo! You better watch out down there! You don’t know what creatures are in that lake!” Yoji teased.
“What? What do you mean?” Ryoko blinked.
“You know there might be snakes and other things there…” he nearly laughed when Ryoko came out of the lake.
“Come on Yoji, stop tricking Ryo.”
“You baka!!!” Ryoko suddenly pushed Yoji making him fall into the lake.

The others burst out laughing as Yoji sputtered and glared at Ryoko. Ran, Yuki and Omi who had walked to the edge of the lake smiled. Yoji scowled and smirked at the Siberian kitten. Ken then easily carried Ryoko in his arms and threw her to the lake.

“You’re going to pay Hidaka!!!” Ryoko shouted, suddenly grabbing Ken’s hand and pulling him down.
“AHHHH!” Ken shouted.

The day was spent with swimming, eating and trying to get Ran to participate in their games. In Ryoko’s case, the activities included trying to drown Yoji.

“I think its time we get going. It’s about to get dark soon.” Yuki sighed.
“Yeah. Come on let’s pack up.” Ken agreed.
*************************************************************** *********
After their dinner…

“Ei, Ryo, look what we’ve found!” Aya and Jelmerie grinned, dashing through the door.
“What?” Ryoko snapped then gaped at the dress the two held.
“Come on, we’re going to have a dress rehearsal right here and now.”
“What?!?!?!” Ryoko shrieked as she was dragged by the others out of the room.

In less than an hour, the girls, together with Sora, Birman and Manx returned to the room hiding Ryoko.

“Guys, we would like to present to you” Aya-chan announced as the girls parted and Sora walked Ryoko inside the room.
“Isn’t she beautiful?” Manx explained with a wide grin. Jelmerie and Birman threw sideward glances to each other then proceeded to the corner of the room where there were instruments.

Music soon filled the room, the combined tunes of the violin being played by Jelmerie and Birman’s piano piece blended well. Ryoko still had her head down, and didn’t notice that Yoji’s extended hand in front of her.

“Hey sis, may I have this dance?” Sora grinned at him and nudged Ryo out of her seat.
“Ei…” Aya grinned, dragging her unwilling brother to the dance floor.
“Come on…” Yuriko smiled at Ken.
“This look s like a good photo opportunity.” Yuki smirked, running out of the room.

~ Jelmerie’s P.O.V ~
I’ve let Birman-san play the next few songs as I sit here and watch the others while taking a good snap shot of them (thanks to the portable digicam I got as a present from my brother.). Ryoko’s currently dancing with Yoji with Ryo repeatedly stepping on Yoji’s foot (it’s not intentional really.) earning nothing but an understanding smile from her new older brother. This dance is solely made for Ryoko’s preparation for the upcoming dance in her school where her date is none other than Calvin Orion (snicker). Yuki’s dancing with Aya-kun. I still don’t know if she’s in on him (I know she likes Andrei *a classmate of hers back in England* though she denies it big time). Well, Ran’s to her taste actually, with him being the laid-back type and with the looks to boot (not to mention that he’s tall too, just like Andrei *snicker*). I just can’t wait to piss her off after this. “Who will it be Yuki-chan, Aya-kun or Andrei?” I can’t wait to see the look on her face… wait, they both have the same first letter in their names!!! Ken’s dancing with Yuriko… they look like high school students during a prom, nuff said.

~ Ryoko’s P.O.V ~
Kami-sama! I’ve been stepping on Yoji’s foot ever since this damn dance started (not intentionally mind you. I’m not like Jel who studied classical dance). And I don’t know how to take his smile whenever I step on him. Was it an insult or what? He must’ve read my thoughts because he asked what’s wrong. I really hate him when he’s being so brotherly, he’s just like Kira. But actually, I must admit that he’s starting to grow on me, just like Kira. And I must admit that yes, after all those bickering sessions we had, I treat Yoji now as my brother.

~ Birman’s P.O.V ~
I’ve sat down now and let the stereo provide the music. I must enjoy the view in front of me now, Kanae, widely known as Manx dancing with Yoji (I’ve told her so many times they look good together and that she should consider going out with him even just for lunch), and Sora dancing with Ran (Sora’s gotten over Shinji, I can see it in her eyes now.). Omi’s dancing with Aya-chan, with the late Perisa’s son blushing when he asked the girl to dance. Ryoko’s dancing with Ken now, the two starting to bicker on the floor while Yoji’s with Yuriko (just think of the look Ken gave him). Ah, the sight! It’s pleasing to the eyes.

~Aya-chan’s P.O.V ~
Jel’s now Omi’s partner and my brother’s still dancing with Sora-san (am I seeing the future of the Fujimiya line here?). And I must say that Yoji-san and Manx-san are really the perfect couple tonight (not that I’m disregarding my brother and Sora-san and Ken-san and Yuriko-san, it’s just that those two are like lead characters in a movie or something *well, you can’t deny that those two have the “star material” in them*. Ehem, moving on).Ryo’s dancing with Ken and they seem to have gotten the gist of it. They nearly fought earlier. Oh, well, Ryo’s always looking for trouble anyway. Or maybe I should put it as, Ryo’s always being followed by trouble. What do you think? Wait, I think the interesting part of the dance’s here. The Angels are dancing with their charges…

~ Yuki’s P.O.V ~
I promise I’ll kill Jel after this. Can you imagine her asking me who’d I prefer over Ran or Andrei? Ran’s my cousin for goodness’ sake (not that I’m going to choose Andrei. I don’t like him! Okay, I’ll stop lying. I like him. No thanks to Camellia who made me admit it to myself/)! Those guys didn’t let me hear the end of it for two years. Anyway, how’d the Andrei thing got in here? He’s resting in peaces (pieces) (he’s alive don’t worry) way back in England. Kami! I must get that thing off my mind, I’ll just make Jel pay later. How the hell did Andrei got involved here?!?!?! I must stop thinking about these things Ken had just asked what’s wrong probably because I’ve stepped on his foot twice now.

~ Jelmerie’s P.O.V ~
Omi and I really click as angel and charge! We’ve just finished exchanging comments and thoughts about the dance and hell, it was oh, so fun! By the way, a minor dance disaster just happened (to Omi’s delight and mine). Right after Yuki made a comment about Vincent (the bloke they’ve been teasing me to. I swear she did that because I’ve mentioned Andrei. For the record, I don’t like Vincent!!!) Tabriz, Yuki’s beloved kitten had just ran over to the dance floor and right to Yoji and Ryo’s direction. Ryo lost her balance as she avoided the berserking kitten and swayed sideways, almost knocking Ken (who was fortunate enough to have his angel by his side who immediately saved him). The dance momentarily stopped, Ran and Sora (who managed to avoid being involved in the “accident” much to my disdain), so did Ken and Yuki. Omi and I stopped also, trying to have a straight face as possible.

~ Ryoko’s P.O.V ~
I’ll kill Yuki and Tabriz after this! I swear I will!!! Everyone just stopped and stared at Yoji and me. Good thing Yoji just took my hand again and the dance resumed. “Don’t mind them”, he muttered and I smiled, praying that I won’t have to go through this horror during the real thing.

~ Aya’s P.OV. ~
Everything’s ironed out well after that little mess Tabriz did. He’s now sleeping on Kyoko-san’s lap now, so are the other kittens and so there’s no need to worry about rampaging kittens.
************************************************************** **********
Yoji walked down the stairs and to the kitchen.

“Morning Yotan!” Yuki smirked.
Yoji nodded “Mornin’. Ei, where’s Ryo? Bribing Manx again?”
“Nope. Still sleeping.” Aya-chan said handing him a plate.
“Still sleeping?” Yoji placed the plate down.
“I’m just going to wake her up.”
“Good luck with that.” Jel smiled as Yojiwent up the girl’s room.

“Ei Ryo!” Yoji greeted cheerfully as he entered Ryoko’s rom. He frowned at seeing the girl sitting up and in deep concentration..
“Ryo?”
“Huh? Oh hi!” she gave him a bright smile.
“What’s up?” Yoji frowned.
“Nothing. Don’t look at me like that.” Ryoko said.
“Like what?” the other grinned.
“All worried and frowning.” Ryoko chuckled.
“Did you have a bad dream?” he sighed.
“Huh? What do you mean?”

Yoji walked over to her and sat down beside her, patting her hair.

“You’re as bad as Jel when it comes to hiding emotions and besides, I’ve been waking you up long enough to know when you had a bad dream or you just got up on the wrong side of the bed.” The girl started to glare.
“Tell me what it was about.”
“My brother. When they told me he committed suicide…”
“I should’ve known. Don’t worry too much. Your brother is still alive.” Ryoko looekd up to him in confusion.
“As long as youstill love him and think about him he’s still alive.” The blonde explained with a smile.

Ryoko thought for a while then smiled and suddenly hugged Yoji.

“Thanks Yotan!”

The girl then went out of the room and ran downstairs. Yoji shook his head as he heard Manx shouting at Ryoko about running down the stairs.
*************************************************************** *********
Aya-chan looked up from her book and smiled when she saw Yuki entered the library.

“Have you seen any of our kittens?” she asked.
“No.”
“They’re missing.”
“Then let’s go look for them.” Aya smiled.

They made their way to the game room where the three boys were.

“’mi-chan, have you seen our kittens?” Yuki asked.

Omi, who had been playing Ryoko’s PS2 smiled and pointed to Yoji and Ken.

“Huh?” the two girls walked over to the two and sweatdropped. The four kittens now have ribbons with bells around their necks.
“Cute.” Aya adored.
“Yeah, but why?” Yuki asked.
“We just thought they’d look cute with ribbons.” Ken grinned.
“Hey where’s Ryo? I want her to see Yue and Souji.”
“She’s going to kill.” Yuki muttered.
“Huh? Why?” the blonde asked.
“Pink ribbon.” Aya pointed out.
“Oh…”
“Wait a sec. You guys hellishly know those four kittens are boys right? Then why in the name of hell did you two put PINK ribbons?” Yuki was a bit hysterical.
“Aya-kun couldn’t find any other color.” Yoji said.
“RAN FUJIMIYA?!??!?!?” Yuki exclaimed
“Speaking of my brother. I haven’t seen him since morning. Do you know where he went?”
“Went out of the villa with Sora-san.” Omi replied.
“Ryoko?” Ken asked
“Prowling the rest of the house.” Yuki shrugged.
“And Jel?” Yoji asked
“Baking.” The two girls grinned.
“Baking?!?!?!” Omi exclaimed
“I thought none of you knew how t cook.” Ken stared at Yuki.
“We don’t know how to cook anything other than dessert.” The three shook their heads as Aya giggled.
************************************************************** **********
Ryoko grinned as she finally found what she was looking for. Her tennis racquets she left when they last visited the place. She had been looking for it for nearly ahlf an hour and was glad when she found it. She ran out of her room and chanced to see Yuriko coming her way.

“Hey Yuriko-san!” She shouted.

Yuriko looked at her and smiled.

“Oh it’s you Ryok-chan. Do you need soemthing?”
“Call me Ryo. I was wondering if you wanted to play tannis with me.” She smiled.
“Tennis? Sure. Just let me change okay?”
“Okay. The tennis court’s near the kitchen. I’ll see you there.”

At Yuriko’s arrival, Ryoko smikred and the two players went to their respective places.

“Let’s go!” The girl exclaimed with a wide smile.
“Let’s make this interesting. First to make ten points wins.” Ryoko nodded and hit the ball towards Yuriko who hit it back to her. This went on for a while until Ryoko scored.
“You don’t know what you’ve gotten yoruself into.” Ryoko smirked.
“You’re good.” Yuriko said.
“Thanks.” The toher smirked, sendign the ball back to Yuriko.
“Who taught you?” at this, Ryoko froze makign the other score.
“My…brother…”
“Uh.. no.”

The game went on for 15 minutes until both had 9 points each.

“I’m going to win!” Ryoko grinned. The bal lwent back and forth for another 5 minutes when…
“Hey!!!” Ken and Yoji shouted running towards them. Ryoko lost her cocnentration again and it was all that Yuriko needed to win.
“I won!!!” the older woman smiled.
“You did great! Uh… Hey Ryo? What’s wrong?” she saw Ryoko glaring at the two and screamed.
“YOU MADE ME LOSE!!!”
“Uh, sorry we didn’t know…” Kenr aised his hands defensively. Ryok ogrowled and started throwing tennis balls at them.
“Ouch! Hey, ouch!!!” Yoji yelped as he and Ken were hit.
“Let’s go!” Ken shouted as they ran out followed by Ryoko who was chasing them with a basket of tennis balls.
“You’re going to pay!!!” Ryoko screamed.
************************************************************* ***********
Later that night, everyone was busy packing up. Yuki, Ryoko and Jelmerie have decided to take their kittens with them. Sora had said that they’re free to move in their old house anytime and if they want, they could stay there for the night.

“Hey.” Ken said as he saw them dragging their bags downstairs.
“What’s up kitten?” Yuki looked up.
“Sora said that your old house’s now ready for occupancy but you can’t move there until next week.”
“Nooooo!!!!” Ryoko cried.
“So, we’re staying with you guys until next week? Okay got it.’ Yuki said.
***************************************************************** *******
“Hey Sora, aren’t you, Kyoko and Hane riding back with us?” Jelmerie asked as she got into Ran’s car with Aya-chan.
“No. We still have to take care of some things.” The woman answered.
“Oi Hanae what about Ryo’s dress?” Yoji sudenly asked.
“Don’t worry Yoji, I’ll be delivering it as soon as it’s finished.” Manx smiled.
“Okay then. See you there guys!” Ken waved. As they go.
******************************************************************* *****
Aya-chan sat at the front seat beside her brother while Jelmerie was at the back. She couldn’t help but laugh as the two siblings fought for control over the radio.

“A little help here?” Aya-chan said. Ran glared at Jelmerie through the rear view mirror.
“Er… sorry Aya-chan, can’t.” she chuckled nervously. Aya-chan puted as they got stuck with listening to classical music.
**************************************************************** ********
Omi and Yuki rode side by side, leading the others. They were grinning at each other from time to time and proceeded to a pretend race on the road.

“Have you told her?” Yuki asked when she got her bike close to his scooter.
“What? The boy blinked.
“Oh brother! Have you asked Aya to be your date for the dance?”
“Er… I think I can’t do it Yuki. For obvious reasons.” Yuki rolled her eyes at this.
“Don’t tell me you’re afraid of the Abyssinian kitten?” Omi looked tortured at her words.
“Kami-sama Omittchi, you’re asking Aya and not Ran! Come on, you have the guts to kill people but when it comes to asking a girl out you can’t? Bombay-chan you could do it.” Yuki grinned
“I don’t think so…“ he muttered.
************************************************************* ***********
“This feels great!” Yuriko said as Ken caught up with her.
“Yeah.” He smiled, looking at her.
“I just wish we’re riding alone.” She sighed.
“I missed you a lot.” She added, making him stare at her and blush.
**************************************************************** ********
Yoji grinned. He had been bickering with Ryoko since they had left the house and was slightly shocked that the girl had shut up and gone to sleep. He stopped the car for a while and with the help of Yuki and Omi who had seen hims top, arranged the things behind his super seven so that he was able to place Ryoko at the back seat for the latter to sleep more comfortably.

“What the?” Ryoko groaned as Yoji reaied her from the seat.
“Shh. Go back to sleep.” The blonde said placing Ryoko down and grabbing a pillow and balnket.
“Raise your head.” He directed slowly.

Ryoko did so and Yoji placed the pillow below her head and placed a blanket over her.

“Where are Souji and Yue?”
“Also sleeping in their carriers now.”
“Thank you. Good night.” The girl muttered and went back to sleep. Yoji smiled and went to the driver’s seat and started the car again.
**************************************************************** ********
Part II:

Three days before the dance, Ryoko got out of her room and looked around. She went into the kitchen and then to the living room where he saw Yoji sitting in front of the TV.

"Tv too loud?" he asked.
"No." She shrugged.
"Uh, Yoji, about the dance this weekend…"
"Haven't I told you that I don't go out with girls under eighteen years old?" he snickered.
"Baka! I'm not asking you to go with me, you stupid kitten! I-I just want to ask if it's okay that I go." The blonde turned his gaze back to the tv.
"Why're you asking me that? I'm not your brother you know."
"Come on, for once I'm asking your opinion on this so can you just answer me directly?! What, should I go???"
"Well, if you ask me, it's okay. Besides, you already have a dress right?"
"R-really?"
"What, you want me to take it back? Okay, you can't go. I’ll be telling Manx to keep the dress." Yoji laughed.
"Come on, you just said I can go!!! You worthless kitten!!!"
************************************************************ ************
Soft music started playing and people slowly went back to their seats. Only those who have their own partners remained at the dance floor, slowly dancing to the tune. Ryoko sat down to her seat and watched the others as they waltzed and circled around the dance floor.

"Hey, we have an arrangement remember?" she heard a voice behind her.
"Calvin?!?"
"None other." he smiled, taking her hand.

Ryoko felt uneasy as the two of them danced across the room. She couldn’t

Their two songs seemed to last an eternity for the of them. Both of them were unaware of the passing of time nor of the eyes that watched. When they have sat down to a table and Calvin went to get the two of them some punch. She looked around, trying to see Omi and Aya-chan until she spotted them, sitting on a table adjacent to theirs, the two immersed in a conversation. When she returned her gaze to the empty chair in front of her, a crumpled bit of paper landed on the table in front of her.

" 'You two really look good together so could you just stop denying that you like him?! Anyway, I've something to tell you… Thanks for that very cute moment on the dance floor, you’ve provided me with a number of good souvenir photos of you and Orion dancing… Ciao!!!' What the…." She suddenly stood up from her seat and turned around, just in time to see Calvin approaching with two glasses of punch.
"Hey, anything wrong?" he asked.
"N-no nothing…"

"You're busted Yuki." Aya-chan grinned when they saw Ryoko stood up.
"I know but she can't find me here." Yuki grinned.
“How’d you came? Through the windows or something?” Omi asked, handing her a glass.
“Yup. I’m always happy to use what I’ve learned from my superiors for a time like this. Say, I need to go now it’s getting late and someone might see me here. By the way, I’ve taken a photo of you two dancing. It was cute.” She grinned, jumping out of the window.
*************************************************************** *********
“Ohayou!!!!!” Jelmerie and Yuki shouted to the sleeping Ryoko.
“Hell…” Ryoko muttered, slowly opening her eyes.
“Wake up Ryo!!!” the two grinned, shaking her.
“What? Why?” she asked.
“Wake up!!!” the two continued.

Ryoko grudgingly followed the two’s orders and prepared herself for a late breakfast at Jelmerie’s place.

“So, how was your big night?” Jelmerie questioned as Ryoko ate her first spoonful of food.
“Shut up.” She glared.
“In my opinion, it was such a beautiful night. More of like a fairytale one.” Yuki said dreamily but her smile was more of a smirk.
“Are you two here to piss me off at this time in the morning?”
“Actually Ryo, we’re here to piss you off at two in the afternoon.” Jelmerie grinned.
“Hey guys!” Aya-chan greeted as she and Omi walked inside.
“The prince and princess.” Jelmerie whispered to Yuk iwhen the latter sat down again.
“So, are you really sure you guys will be going back to your old house tomorrow?” Aya-chan asked.
“Why, you’re not coming?”
“No. Sora –san said that I’m better off with my brother.”
“Why’rew you here?” Ryoko mumbled
“We’ve somewhat forgotten about the contents of the livejournal…”
********************************************* ***************************
A/N: thanks a lot to Darstar51 who made this chappy!!!!!!!