Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Angels of the Assassins ❯ New Start ( Chapter 17 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Nagi Naoe blended well in the street. No one gave him a second look as he walked. It really wasn't in his itinerary for the day, to take this walk, but he found himself irritated by the noise in their house. He continued walking, without even thinking where to go, suddenly, a little boy tripped and fell in front of him. Like in a trance, he snapped back to reality and stared at the struggling boy in front of him.
 
“Thanks.” The boy smiled when Nagi stooped down to help him.
 
Nagi stared as the boy smiled and waved at him as he continued running.
 
“What the hell is he doing? He might trip again!” he found himself thinking.
 
Shaking his head, he pushed away the thoughts and continued his wandering. He walked for what seemed like miles and stopped as he walked in front of a park. With a sigh, he walked to one of the benches and sat down. After getting tired of watching the people pass by, he pulled out his cell phone.
 
***************************************************************** *******
Aya-chan looked past Jelmerie and Ryoko as the two dashed into the shop. She watched as Jelmerie pulled from its case her laptop and placed in on the counter. Ryoko snickered as she and Jelmerie waited.
 
“Hello again Princess! Hey, looks like Angel Habuhiah and the bratty lil Ryo are here.” Yoji greeted from the doorway.
“I'm not a brat you stupid blonde!” Ryoko shouted at Yoji.
“What's that your hiding there eh?” he shrugged, walking casually behind the two and leaning over to see the laptop.
“Well, well, well, if it isn't our dear and beloved Princess.” Yoji snickered, winking at Aya-chan.
“What?” the girl concerned asked, looking baffled.
 
Just then, the shop door flung open revealing a very angry Omi. The said brunette marched into the shop with his eyes blazing and searching the place. Ryoko immediately hid behind the nearest tallest thing who happened to be Yoji. Aya-chan watched in puzzled amusement at what's happening.
 
“Ryoko… where is it??” Omi asked, glaring at her.
“What it?” Ryoko asked, poking her head from behind the blonde.
“You know what I'm talking about Ryoko…” Omi fumed.
“You mean this?” Jelmerie grinned, gripping her laptop and turning it around to face him.
 
Omi gasped while Jelmerie snickered. The monitor showed a digital photomosaic of Aya-chan.
 
“That's a great work. Who did that?” Sora's cheerful voice came from the door.
 
Omi spun around and to his great horror found Ran standing beside Sora.
 
“Omiitchi!!!!!” Ryoko and Jelmerie exclaimed with maniacal grins on their faces
“I'm dead!” Omi said to himself as he marched to the counter.
“Did you like it Aya-chan? It was a special project of Omiitchi's.” Ryoko grinned running to the girl as Omi went near.
“Aya…” Omi's blood froze upon hearing Ran's word.
“Yes?”
“Are there any more deliveries for today?” he asked walking towards Aya-chan.
 
Omi looked at the floor beneath him as he and Ran crossed paths. He inwardly sighed in relief as the redhead went beside his sister.
 
“Nice work.” Sora whispered to him as she passed.
Omi was about to smile when his heart skipped a beat.
 
“Omi.” Ran called. He turned around and saw Ryoko behind Aya-chan, making faces at him.
“I need you to deliver something.” Omi sighed in relief but edged cautiously towards the redhead, readying himself for any attack.
 
Omi jumped as the shop's phone rang, thinking it was some kind of a weapon fired to him by the redhead. When he looked at the phone's direction, he saw Aya-chan dashing to it, beaten by Jelmerie who was nearer.
 
“Damn, no one…. Another prank call.” Jelmerie glared as she hung up.
“How many times have we received prank calls for the last two weeks?” Sora asked.
“Like hell I know. Maybe it's just Yuki fooling around…” Ryoko snorted.
“Onii-chan, can I go out for a while?” Aya smiled at her brother.
 
Ran nodded. He was watching her ever since he came, and when the phone rang, he saw how his sister dashed to the phone, her sudden anxiety when Jelmerie answered it, and the odd look in her eyes when she asked permission. He can't put it into words but he's sure that's something's going on with her.
 
“Hey there.” He heard Sora say.
“Keeping a close eye on your beloved sis?” He rolled his eyes.
“She seems to be keeping something from everyone these past days.” Ran looked at her.
“Do you know something?” Sora shook her head.
“Actually, I was planning to ask you the same…”
***************************************************************** *******
Aya-chan looked around for the crowd and tried to filter the faces. At last, she spotted the familiar brown hair and with a smile, sprinted towards the person.
 
“Hi!!!” She said behind him.
“How're you? Sorry if someone got to the phone earlier. I will really stick with the phone from now on. Everyone's starting to think about it. Ryo even said it was Yuki pranking us all the way from England.” She smiled as she sat down.
“I'm fine. Still the same. How about you and the others?” he said.
“Everyone's fine. The mission last night went quite well. Ryo was injured because he and Yoji-san were bickering again in the middle of the mission. Omi's still genki, so is Jel, Sora and onii-chan are normal. Yuki's still in England and kami knows when she'll come back, and I'm perfectly well.” She smiled. Silence fell.
“Ne, why are you silent? Come on, speak up. I'm not used to that kind of attitude of yours.” She smiled, looking direct at his face.
“By the way, it's been weeks now, won't you come with me to the shop? To see the others?” no answer came.
“Come on… We can't go on forever like this! You can't go on like this! They have to know!!!”
“Not yet Aya-chan…” he answered softly, the wind playing with his hair.
“When then?” the girl glared.
“I-I dunno….”
“Why? They have to know about you. I can just imagine the look on their faces when you walk into the shop. Come on, please…” he turned to her and smiled.
“Not now. For the meantime, it will just between the two of us okay?” Aya-chan rolled her eyes.
“And you're happy with that? Honestly, I'm not.”
“I know Princess. But later, maybe later.” He smiled.
“Hey, how'd you?” the other grinned.
“Everyone at the shop's calling you that already Princess. You think I don't know?”
“Fine then. But don't forget, Ryo's birthday is coming. Can you promise me that you'll be there?”
“Sure! I'll just be there okay?” Aya-chan mentally slapped herself, getting what he meant.
“I meant that you should be present!!!!!!” she glared. The other laughed
“Let me think on that.” Again silence fell.
“I know why… You want to make your grand entrance when we're complete already… You really want to shock the hell out of everyone don't you?” the other shook his head
“You've been way too near to the angels Princess, way too near.” He smiled.
***************************************************************** *******
Yuki sneezed as she made her way down the hall.
 
“Hell… Don't tell me Ryo's been talking about me in Japan.” She said to herself.
“Well. Here I am again…” she thought as she stopped in front of a door.
 
She knocked three times on the door and waited for an answer.
 
“Come in now.” Yuki slowly turned the knob and even more slowly, pushed the door.
“Welcome back to Kritiker Angel Sachiel.” An old man said, closing the notebook on his desk.
***************************************************************** ******
Nagi looked at Aya-chan as the girl fast disappeared into the crowd, her last words still running over and over his head.
 
“`I'll see you later!!!” she said before she left.
“Later….” Nagi repeated.
“Bye, Princess.”
***************************************************************** *******
Yuki spent the next half hour relating to her superior, everything that had happened during her stay in Japan and Transylvania.
 
“I'm glad it helped you a lot Yuki,at least now you can be back to t he field doing what you're god at.” The both laughed.
“Ah, by the way, a package came for you last week, your cousin Aya sent it a few weeks ago.” He said, handing her a package.
 
Yuki tore it open and to her astonishment found herself holding a very familiar scrapbook.
 
“What the---“she said to herself.
“May I take a look at it?”
 
Mr. Takaaki Daeimon smiled and sat down beside her and Yuki started pointing out to him every picture, the person and the history.
 
“Looks like you girls are really enjoying your mission. But you seem to be forgetting that you're supposed to be guarding them and not killing them.”
 
Yuki stared at the picture her superior's pointing out and she herself snickered. It was a picture taken in the flower shop and the motive is really showing itself.
 
“We just dragged him there…”Yuki explained at the picture of the confused Ran that she and Aya-chan held by the arms.
“And what is Ryo doing with Mr.Kudou?” Yuki laughed. In the picture Ryoko was beside her, gardening hose in hand and waving it dangerously in front of the pissed off Yoji.
“Trying to strangle him with a gardening hose…”
“And Jel nearly drove that shear into Mr. Hidaka's face and she doesn't seem a bit bothered. And did he push Mamoru towards Aya-chan?”” came the amused comment.
“Long story sir, but yeah she did push Omi…” Yuki giggled.
“By the blush on Mamoru's face, I guess I know why Jelmerie did that. How about your former charge?” Yuki stared at the gardening shear and Ken's surprised look.
“Ah that! Jel didn't know Ken was there. She apologized to him a dozen times after that.” The two laughed hard and after that, Mr. Takaaki looked a t the picture again.
 
“Is it possible if I borrow this Yuki?”
“Huh sir? Sure,but why?”
“I guess you haven't seen my personal study yet?” he winked, leading her to an adjoining room.
 
There, above the fireplace was a framed portrait and Yuki gaped at the picture in the frame. It's the same picture she and Ken saw in one of Camellia's books.
 
“They were the best group I've ever seen in their time. And now, I believe that another group has made the same achievement. So Yuki, where do you want this picture to appear?” he said smiling.
 
But even before Yuki could answer, a knock was heard from the other room.
 
“I believe that's Michael and Darwin, with your new charge…” he said, turning to her.
“New charge?” Yuki said to herself.
***************************************************************** *******
“Yeeeeessssss!!!!!” Jelmerie shrieked.
“Unfair!!!” Ryoko pouted.
“What's unfair? Five rounds Ryo, five rounds and I won four of it, how the hell can you call that unfair?!?!?! You just can't beat me!!!” Jelmerie snickered.
“You girls have no plan on helping the kitties?” Sora asked, leaning on the doorframe.
“Nah!” Came the two's unified answer.
 
Aya-chan came followed closely by Omi. The girl sat down the couch and stretched, while Omi was unwillingly dragged by Ryoko to play with them.
 
“It's nearly finished.” Aya-chan smiled.
“Thanks a lot.”
 
Ryoko and Jelmerie who have been ranting about the state of the garden asked help from the kitties to do the landscaping, promising to help. And now that the repairs are almost over, None of the kitties have seen shadow nor hair of the two girls.
 
“Ne, Sora-san when will Yuki come back?” Aya-chan asked.
“The date's not yet fixed but she's in London now, maybe meeting with Mr. Takaaki.” The girl nodded.
“And is there a replacement already for Ken-san? I mean, what will Yuki do when she comes back?” Sora thought for a while.
“Well, normally one from the Crashers will replace him…”
“Crashers?!?!?!?! The hell, you gotta be kidding me!!!!” Ryoko shouted.
“What's wrong with the Crashers?” Aya-chan asked.
“They're evil, and demented, and psychotic, and stupid!!!” Ryoko said matter-of-factly without knowing that Jelmerie's pointing at her mouthing the words, `describing herself' to the others.
“And, who among the crashers will be the replacement?” Aya-chan continued, not minding the others.
“Please not Knight, please not Knight…” Ryoko said over and over.
“No. This time the replacement will come from our side.” She smiled. Ryoko sighed.
“And who will it be?” Ryoko asked, voicing the others' question.
“Still unknown. Why don't we just wait for whoever it will be okay?” she smiled.
“So, she will be coming with whoever it is?” Sora nodded.
 
Just as she was about to ask another question, Ran and Yoji came into the room.
 
“I guess it's time for some late dinner.” Sora smiled.
***************************************************************** *******
“Sorry we're late.” Darwin apologized.
“That's okay, I'm used to that now.” Mr. Takaaki smiled as they all sat down.
“Hi there Yuki-chan. Had a nice vacation?”” Michael smiled. Yuuki nodded
“Good. Your temporary charge is on his way here.” He said.
“Temporary? And wait, isn't it that my charge is supposed to come from Kritiker?” she asked.
“Yes. But I've made an agreement with Kritiker on this matter and we're allowed to appoint a temporary charge for you. But yes, your charge will still come from Kritiker. It just so happen that he's not yet in.” Yuki looked at him, confused.
“I guess that will be them now.” Darwin said as he heard a car stop.
***************************************************************** *******
Aya-chan locked the door and sat on the bed. She pulled out her cell phone and pressed the number 5. She pressed the phone to her ear and waited for an answer.
 
“Hello?” came the voice from the other line.
“Hey, I've got some news.” She said lowly.
***************************************************************** *******
Yuki looked expectantly at the door as it swung open, her heart beating nervously in her chest.
 
“Ah, Mr. Hughes, Mr. Johnston, I'm pleased that you came.” Mr. Takaaki said
 
Yuki looked ath those who entered, one, who could be Mr. Hughes has light brown hair, and a friendly face. The younger one who was beside him has golden hair, blue eyes.
 
“Yuki, I would like you to meet Heliotrope Joshua Johnston, he will be your temporary charge. Mr. Johnston, Yuki Ikarizawa. Mr. Andrew ughes is his handler.”
“I'm really sorry to cut your vacation off Josh, but you're needed in Japan.” Mr. Takaaki said.
“That's nothing sir.” Joshua replied.
***************************************************************** *******
“She'll be back any day with her charge. What're you going to do?”
“What?!? Don't tell me…” she glared at the carpet beneath her.
“Are you really sure on that?”
“Okay fine, if that's what you said, we'll just wait and see.” She sighed.
“And I'll be giving you the latest updates, whether you like it or not.”
“Okay then, take care of yourself.” She sighed before hanging up.
***************************************************************** *******
Sora placed down the headset and looked at Ran. In front of them was a large screen where they were watching Aya-chan's every move. Ran laid down his headset on the table with a troubled look on his face.
 
“What do you think of that conversation?” Ran said, trying to hide the quiver in his voice.
“I don't know. And I don't want to make any conclusions as of now. I'll try to get it out of her somewhat.” Sora said.
“Hey… Where're you going?” she asked as the redhead went out of the room.
“Hell…: she muttered.
***************************************************************** *******
It's been 48 hours since her meeting with mr. Takaaki and her new charge. And she's now waiting for the decision on when she'll come back to Japan. Yuki stared hard at the screen, re-reading what she had written. She flinched at some typos and corrected them immediately when suddenly, one of her friends went online.
 
“Shit…” she cursed at seeing who it was.
 
She returned to her work and ignored the throbbing inside her chest. But it all failed when a window appeared on her screen.
 
BUZZ
 
The girl stared at the name before typing a reply.
 
“Hey, what's up?” she asked inserting a smiley.
“Fine.” Came the answer.
“So, how's life back at school? How's the class?” Yuki typed back.
“Fine. Everyone's fine. The bad thing is that we're loaded with projects. Dammit.” Yuki laughed hard at reading this.
“Hehehe… Good thing I'm not there anymore. Wahahahaha” she typed.
 
The conversation lasted for a few minutes with Yuki forgetting her work completely.
 
“Okay. Bye!!!” she typed just as the other signed out.
“Hey!” she protested when she realized that the other had already signed out.
Yuki stretched and turned away from the computer in front of her. She walked around the room several times before sitting down the bed. Her eyes caught the scrapbook on the pillow and took it.
 
“Aya must've gotten it somewhere inside the pad.” She said to herself.
 
Once again she flipped through the pages and looked at the pictures. Later on, she laid down on the mattress while still examining the pictures.
 
“And she must've arranged everything. Though it lacks some decorations.” Yuki thought but shrugged it off.
“Oh well, time to sleep.” She said, yawning.
 
She went back to the computer and closed all the programs, but she left one window open and read the things in it. It was an IM window, and she grinned after reading the whole conversation.
 
“Yuki…” She heard Willow said from behind the door.
 
She went to open it and saw the woman waiting outside.
 
“The order's been given. Vaughn, you, Andrew, and Joshua are flying back to Japan tomorrow.”
***************************************************************** *******
“Everything clear?” Jelmerie whispered to Omi, Aya-chan and Yoji.
“Yeah!” Aya-chan winked.
“I'm going to love what's going to happen…” Jelmerie said.
 
Sora looked at them. Jelmerie had told them of the plan for Ryoko's party and she could expect a riot on that day by the look on their faces. Ran came out from the basement and automatically tended the plants just as his sister went outside.
 
“Hey, anybody saw Aya-chan?” Jelmerie asked, poking her head through the door.
“Huh? Hadn't she went out?” Omi asked.
“Yeah I know. That's why I'm asking. She's nowhere to be found here.”
 
Sora watched as Ran tensed. With a sigh, she left the counter and walked to the door.
 
“I'll go find her. She probably went out to get something.” She said, looking directly at Ran.
“Don't worry, I can track her down…” she whispered to Ran as she passed in front of him, holding out something in her palm.
***************************************************************** *******
Aya-chan sat in the usual place in the park. She looked at her shoes and not to the person beside her.
 
“What's your plan?” She asked
“We're planning a party for Ryo. You'll come won't you? Maybe there we can tell the others.” when no answer was given, she sighed.
“I don't know what's going through your mind. You've gotten yourself into this and now you're going to do nothing?” she whined.
“I'm not yet ready…”
“Not yet ready? We're going to be complete soon, Yuki's going to comeback with a new charge, and you're still not ready?! How much more do you want before you'll do something?!?” the other gave her a wry smile.
“I will Princess Aya, don't worry bout that. I will…” he said softly.
 
Aya-chan nodded, then she heard her phone ring.
 
“Uh yes. I'm so sorry. I'll be back there now. Thanks.” She said then hung up.
“I've been gone for too long. I'll go ahead I need to go to the bakeshop to buy some bread I said I bought. See you later!” she said while getting up.
“Remember what you said, you're going to do something!!!”
***************************************************************** *******
“Yeah. Don't worry.” Yuki said as she talked to Willow on the phone.
“Oh that? I have it here.” She smiled
“Yup. Okay, bye.”
 
Yuki grinned as she held down the phone. She looked around the plane then turned to the window.
 
“Back to hell I go…”
***************************************************************** *******
 
Sora watched as Aya-chan walked away. Cautiously she approached the person who was still sitting on the bench thankful that he hadn't move a single bit.
 
“So, you're the one Aya's meeting secretly.” She said, pressing a small dagger on the nape of his neck.
***************************************************************** *******
“I can't believe this…” Sora breathed as after she heard the narration.
“And she's been telling me to appear to everyone.” Came the last comment.
“Why? You're exchanging a lot of things by doing this.”
“Are you planning on following Aya's requests?”
 
Silence.
 
“When they know that you're here with us, Schwarz and the Erinyes will be after you. If you need time to think about things, I can take you to a place where no one will go after you. You're in a very dangerous situation.” The other shook his head.
“I can very well take care of myself.” He said.
***************************************************************** *******
Jelmerie yawned as she pored over her homework. She's been left alone in the shop and is bored to death.
 
“Just don't let the girls come…” she prayed silently.
 
Jelmerie went to the back room to check on some plants when she heard the door chime. Cursing to herself and at the same time praying that it's not one of the girls, she grudgingly went outside.
 
“Hey, where are the kitties?!?!?” shouted the familiar voice
 
Jelmerie ran back to confirm what she had heard.
 
“Yuki?!?!?!”
***************************************************************** *******
Yuki flinched as the door of her room slam shut. Jelmerie who was sitting on her bed, reviewing her notes looked at it shook her head.
 
“Sup Ryo?” Yuki asked.
 
The two angels have gone into Yuki's room while Sora, Vaughn, Andrew, and Josh talked in the living room and Ryoko apparently stayed to listen to their conversation.
 
“That new charge of yours is hell…” Ryoko hlared
“Eh? Why? What do you have against him?” Jelmerie asked as she returned to her book.
“He's annoying, and stupid, and psychotic, and demented, and evil!!!” Jelmerie rolled her eyes once again while Yuki sighed.
“I think that's your definition of every guy you meet.” Jelmerie shook her head.
“But!!!”
“Quit it Ryo, here…” Yuki said, handing her something.
“Willow told me it's for you, from Cammy.”
“Ne, Jel-chan, there are lots of things that happened back in our school.” Yuki smirked, turning off the computer and sitting down on the bed.
 
Ryoko looked at the things Yuki gave her. It was a piece of paper wrapping something. She tore off the paper and two things fell on the mattress.
 
“Hey, what's that?” Jelmerie grinned, grabbing them.
“Nothing.” Ryoko said picking it up before going out.
“Killjoy…” the other girl muttered.
***************************************************************** *******
Ryoko read the letter over and over again then stared at the thing bering referred to in the said letter. It was a yin yang necklace, with it's half missing. She turned it over and read the incomplete inscription on it.
 
“I almost forgot all about this.” She whispered.
 
~ Flashback ~
 
“Cammy!!!” Ryoko shouted, running towards her friend.
 
Ryoko continued shouting as the girl apparently didn't hear her. When she came close to her, she gasped at seeing Camellia bending over a boy who seems to be dying.
 
“I saw him on the shore, he's still alive Ryo-chan, we need to take him to the hospital.” Camellia said calmly, parting the boy's hair.
“Ryo, I need you to stay here and watch over our patient while I get Sora's car.”
“But Cammy!!!” Ryoko protested as the older girl ran.
 
Ryoko looked at the boy in front of her. She hated being left alone, especially with a half-dying boy.
 
“T----to---tot…” the boy murmured.
“Kami…” Ryoko panicked.
 
The boy stirred and showed signs of waking up. Ryoko looked around for any sign of Camellia as the boy started muttering again.
 
“Cammy where are you?”
 
Ryoko tried to calm the boy but could not find a way. As she moved her hands to feel his head, his eyes opened, showing a pair of glazed dark blue eyes.
 
“I'm glad to see you Tot…” he muttered, siezing her hand and holding it tight in his before losing consciousness once again.
 
The girl's face burned red as the boy did not losoen his hold. She looked around and sighed as she still saw no signs of camellia. She then turned her attention back to the boy. She looked at him and held his hand then began to hum softly
 
~ End of Flashback ~
***************************************************************** *******
Aya-chan waited patiently for the other to speak.
 
“Yuki's back. Her new charge's Josh Johnston…” she began
“He'ss till a temporary replacement. Come on, you could still make it.”
 
Moments of awkward silence passed. Aya-chan knew he's pondering on the matter.
 
“I'm not pushing you to decide now. I'm just relating you the recent happenings.”
“You know, it will be much better if you're on our side.” She continued with a smile.
***************************************************************** *******
 
“Ohayou minna!!!!!” Yuki greeted the next morning
“Morning!” Sora smiled.
“Mawnin.” Joshua nodded
“You're late again…” Jelmerie sneered.
“Like I don't hellishly know…” the girl glared.
“Hey, where's Ryoko, isn't she supposed to be in school?” Joshua asked.
“It's Ryo we're talking about here…” Yuki snickered before going out the kitchen.
“She usually gets up 30 minutes before time.” Sora explained kindly.
 
A loud crashing noise startled everyone in the kitchen.
 
 
“She's awake…” Jelmerie grinned.
 
Joshua finished his meal then prepared to proceed to his room. Just as he was in front of the stairs, he saw Ryoko at the stop step.
 
“Shit I'm late!!!” She exclaimed, fixing her things.
“You might fall you know…” Joshua said matter-of-factly.
“Tch…” she muttered, closing her bag.
 
Joshua shrugged and went up. Unfortunately, Ryoko missed a step and screamed as she began to fall.
 
“Easy there…” Joshua said, catching her.
“What's happening there?” Sora asked, checking on them.
 
Ryoko took hold of the railings and moved away from him.
 
“stupid…” Ryoko muttered.
 
Joshua shook his head as he continued walking up.
***************************************************************** *******
 
“We never thought you'd be back…” Hikari said.
“So, why did you really go?” Venn asked
“Just some stuff. Had an emergency back in England, had to stay there for a while until everything's all ironed out.” She explained as they went inside a toy shop.
“I thought you love London, why did you come back?” Kanoe asked.
“Coz I missed you guys?” She grinned.
“Shaddup!!!”
“Hey, looks like that cute bear's still here!” Yuki said pointing to a huge teddy bear sitting on top of a shelf.
“And those porcelain dolls! Don't you guys have a welcome present for me? The bear and the dolls are acceptable.” Her friends rolled their eyes.
“Dream on Yuki!!!”
“What?” she smirked.
***************************************************************** *******
Jelmerie glanced at the door as Omi pushed through the crowd of girls.
 
“You look happy today Omittchi!!” she greeted.
“Yeah.” He answered with a laugh.
“Why, what happened?” the girl asked again.
“Well… we have this competition in school..” he started talking, his words being interrupted by laughter.
“What competition?” Jelmerie asked, leaving her post,
“A Cheerdancing competition.” Omi said, putting down the flower pot.
“Hmmm… I wonder why you're so happy about that?” Yoji winked, smiling meaningfully at him.
“It's not like what you think Yoji!” Omi defended.
“Oh, yeah, then enlighten me on why you are all smiles today.”
“Okay then…”
Yuki stood in front of her new place, hesitating to open the door.
 
“I asked for it so I better use it…” she said after a deep breath.
“Hello room.” She said lowly as she stepped inside the familiar room.
 
She noted that nothing had changed. The place still looked the same when she left it, three months ago. She smiled as she noticed the neatness of the place.
 
“Aya-chan did well in cleaning this place up…” she smiled
 
Yuki walked to the bedroom and pushed open the door. She immediately groped for the switch and turned on the lights.
 
“Still the---“ she stopped in mid sentence at the sight on the bed.
 
Sitting on top of the bed were two stuffed toys, one's the teddy bear Yuki had pointed out to her friends in the toy shop, and the other, a porcelain doll.
 
“Who in hell sent these?” she asked, sitting on the mattress and looking at the two.
 
She noticed the little card placed on the lap of the sitting porcelain doll. With it was a small bunch of wisteria blossoms. She held up the card and read the unfamiliar handwriting on it.
 
“I know it's a bit late… Welcome back…” Yuki read.
“Who'd give these? Weird I was just talking about getting them, I didn't think…” she said to herself..
“Yuki-chan!” she heard Aya-chan call from the door.
 
Carrying the bear in her arms, she opened the door and saw Jelmerie, Ryoko and Aya-chan waiting on the other side.
 
“Hi!!!” she beamed.
“Hey, where'd you get that?” Ryoko asked, looking at the bear.
“I dunno, someone dropped it inside. You know something bout this Aya?” Aya, who was staring at the bear, looked at her and shook her head.
“Maybe from brother…” she smiled.
“It's a welcome gift from someone…” Yuki said as they sat on her bed.
“Ne, you know what this doll reminds me of?” Jemerie smirked.
“What?” Yuki asked.
“You know those horror flicks wherein the dolls live at night to kill their owners? This could be one!” Jelmerie said with a menacing smile.
“To think that we don't know who gave it, it might be one of those dolls, and this bear…” Ryoko smirked.
“Shaddup” Yuki said, rolling her eyes.
“Well, this is Ken-kun's room… This could be a gift from the grave…” Aya-chan said seriously, looking at the porcelain doll.
“Hell shut up!!! Yuki shouted, whacking each one with the bear.
“So, what's the big news I heard from Yo-tan?” the two girls looked at Ryoko.
“Ryoko's a cheerleader!!!!” the two blurted out.
“What!?!?!” Yuki's gaped at Ryoko then laughed.
***************************************************************** *******
Sora stared at the window as she talked to Ran on the phone.
 
“So, there's nothing to worry about.” She smiled.
“I'm doing my best to convince him. I believe it won't take long.” She listened to his answer and frowned.
“But…” she stopped as he spoke again.
“Ran, it's not his fault. Besides, it's better if he's with us.”
“I know, but she'll understand…”
“Fine.” She sighed. Then hung up.
***************************************************************** *******
“Morning!!! Joshua greeted Ryoko as she came down for breakfast.
“Yeah.” She muttered.
“So, how's the new cheerleader?” he grinned. Ryoko glared at him
“How'd you know?” she glared.
“I just.”
“What the hell… Tell me how you knew!!!” she shouted.
“Hey, what's that racket at this time?” Jelmerie asked.
“She's exploding.” Joshua shrugged.
“Good morning everyone!” Sora said.
“Uh, I'll be late tonight, you know, practice.” Ryoko said.
“Sure anything.” Sora smiled.
***************************************************************** ******* Nagi watched as the door opened. In came Morgaine, Schuldig, and Brad, the three looked to him.
 
“Looks like you have something to tell us…” The German smirked.
“A very important news, about our enemy…” he said.
 
The three listened as he told them what he had gathered.
 
“How come you know all of this?” Schuldig asked. Nagi didn't answer.
“Well, an extra guy won't do them any good.” Morgaine smiled.
“Nagi, if you learn anything more, just share it. Meanwhile, we're going to think of a plan on how to mess things up for them.” She added.
 
As the three left the room, Nagi thought of what he did.
 
“I'm sorry Princess…”
***************************************************************** *******
Aya-chan frowned as she laid down her phone.
 
“He's not answering.” She thought.
“Please don't let anything bad happen to him…”
***************************************************************** *******
A/N: After 5 months….. I didn't expect this part to take this long but I was buried under heaps of work. Actually, am still buried and I don't have a single idea on how to dig myself up. Anyways, I'm working on the next chapter already so it won't take months to post it. Hope you enjoy this!!!! Thanks to sanzo_reload for reminding me to work on this fic… :P