Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Crimson Dreams ❯ Sleeping Mishap ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Title- Crimson Dreams Part 1

Author- Locura

Warnings- OOC, O+A/A+O

Disclaimer- The Weiß Kreuz chara's aren't mine, I'm just barrowing them. Don't sue, I own nothing but an Omi pen and 2 dvd's and I wanna keep them!

Author Notes- Rewrite:

Omi rested his head feebly on the keyboard as his eyes roamed to the numbers illuminated in the corner of the computer screen.

It was nearing five in the morning and he had exams at eight, not to mention he still had to find the information on the case.

The assignment had seemed like it was going to be easy. No name for the killer, again, but enough pictures and light general information to go on. It included a mad man of some sort that enjoyed testing poisons on various young people. Pretty clean cut from what he could tell considering some of the obscure things they had been doing. But something was still nagging him that, that wasn't going to be the case.

Omi had yet to find a link between the fatalities and death, other then the poisoning. All had gone on with their lives, if not extremely sick, before randomly turning up dead and distorted in one place or another. And to make things even more annoying and tiring he still had to pass his exams as well as work in the shop tomorrow.

Yawning widely, Omi switched off the computer and wondered vaguely why the others could never find the information instead. He'd already tried all the searches he knew, gone over the victims lives at least partially, and talked in nearly a hundred chat rooms for any lose information. None of which had been any use.

'That *and* a certain teammate's distracting you.' His mind supplied as he stood on the stairs a moment to long. Shaking his head at the thought Omi stumbled down the hall attempting to keep his vision from blurring.

The sheets and pillow his mind imagined as he went seemed much too tempting to ignore any longer and the said mind didn't even ketch it when his feet veered him to the right instead of continuing down the hall. As focused on sleep as he was Omi didn't even notice the other body occupying the bed and proceeded to curled up, not changing cloths, into the covers.

Burrowed snugly inside the thick cotton sheets with Aya.

***

Omi blinked sleepily when he felt the bed shift and sounds of muttering filed his ears. He knew he should wake up, as it probably was time to get up for exams, but his eyes still felt like lead and his body ached with lack of sleep. Mumbling something about 'hours' he turned over and sighed happily as he felt all motion cease. It was then he dimly realized that the pillow he was turned on to smelled like Aya.

Leaning away slightly, the blue eyed boy blinked sleepily at the pillow. It was a light skin tone color, had strong looking muscles lining it...not to mention a few scars....all in all it looked like Aya's chest.

Omi's mind did not want to try and figure this one out. It really didn't.

Afraid of what he was going to see Omi slowly looked up and into the violet eyes of Aya Fujimiya. One of the Assassins of the group Weiß. The leader of the group. The man he's had a crush on for a year. The guy currently somewhat glaring at him and generally looking grumpily confused.

"Omi, what are you doing in my bed?"

Omi, still in shock, just blinked at him before stuttering. "I...well..I...uh...that is.."

Aya lifted an eyebrow.

Snapping out of his daze for a moment Omi looked at the clock, 6:10. "I was really tired last hour and I guess I got confused which room was which. I'm so sorry Aya-kun!"

Aya shook his head then and laid back down. "Fine, just don't let it happen again."

"Do you want me to leave?" Omi felt his eyes and shoulders droop. He certainly didn't want to leave, but if Aya said to he'd go and probably be up the rest of the time before school.

"No, you'll have to get up in about an hour anyway just lay down and don't let this become a habit."

Omi smiled gratefully at him before snuggling down again. "Thank you Aya- kun..."

He was sleeping within moments.

Aya, however, was still awake and watching him.

Frowning to himself he wondered why the other would have come to his room out of all the others he may have wondered into. Granted some of them he would have noticed rather quickly weren't bed rooms but still.

The violet eyed man curled on his side, back from Omi, and turned to his thoughts. He certainly felt friendship for Omi, but other then that he wasn't sure. He'd already admitted that he was gay, or at least bi, a while ago and that he was a little attracted to the other members of the team. However he could already see that if Ken and Yohji ever got their acts together they'd make a great pair and backed off. Omi, however, was much too young still to even consider...at least that's what he claimed.

Catching a glance at the clock 6:45. He had to open the shop at eight. He still had about a half an hour with Omi.

Cursing his traitorous thoughts a moment Aya turned over, deciding sleep would be a good thing to consider, and came face to face with a sleeping blond-haired angel. Omi was laying sprawled on his back sunlight illuminating the highlights in his hair to look like a hallow. The angel then muttered his name before turning towards him, arm swinging over to lay over his hip and placing his head in the crook of his neck.

Aya froze before slowly lowering his nose to Omi's hair and smelled his honey and strawberry shampoo.

For whatever reason Omi had come to his room to sleep, Aya thanked it though no one would ever know.

tbc