Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Crimson Dreams ❯ Of Art Exams and Tarot ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Title- Crimson Dreams Part 2

Author- Locura

Warnings- OOC, O+A/A+O

Disclaimer- The Weiß Kreuz chara's aren't mine, I'm just barrowing them. Don't sue, I own nothing but an Omi pen and 2 dvd's and I wanna keep them!

Author Notes- Eh, I'm going to keep writing this for better or for worse I've decided. I'd suggest to go re-scan the first part b/c I added a few things here and there. Nothing -to- big but it explains a little more of the case etc.Oh andYohji and Ken will do more then just 'be there' later, no worries. Enjoy.

***= Time or scene change

Omi smiled, he felt extremely comfortable wherever he was. It was warm and smelled nice and made him feel safe. Sighing contently he snuggled closer and relaxed only to remember a moment later he had exams and probably had to get up. Regretfully extracting himself, he looked blearily down at what had seemed so nice. It was Aya.

The youngest Assassin blushed when the memories of just an hour ago resurfaced but even that couldn't keep him from taking a few minutes to look around. It was only 7:15 anyway. Who needed to be early?

The so called 'Ice Man' of Weiß was curled up in a bit of early morning sunlight, his bright hair mussed on the white pillow and lips partially open. Unable to help himself, Omi brush a few strands of hair from his face and swooned a bit in his mind of how beautiful he looked curled up like that.

The moment was broken however, when Omi hear Ken come crashing down the stairs calling for him. Sighing reluctantly, but saving this to memory, he quietly slid out of the room and ran to his room for a quick change. Moments later found him rushing down the stairs and into Yohji before dodging out the door.

"-eh! Sorry, Yohji-kun! I'm running late~!"

Yohji just looked at the closed door for a moment before relising he smelled something burning and turned to Ken. "Your burning the pancakes again."

***

Omi rubbed his right temple with his hand. His head was throbbing and he was already on the second, and last, exam for the day: Art I.

The third of twelve questions stared at him from the page causing his hand to sweat and his thumb to rub over the cap somewhat nervously.

-Write at least a page on Art History Renascence period include artists, arts, titles, interesting tidbits, and dates etc.-(1)

They were only twelve questions that you had to write at least one page on each. Didn't seem too had before he had gotten there and realized he had forgotten his notes at home. Notes that he could have used quite nicely on the test.

The blue eyed boy fought he urge to slam his head repeatedly into the desk and exchanged his pen for a pencil. The worst this could do was drop his grade to a C.

***

Aya was holding his temper. That in itself was amazing, at least he thought so. He'd only yelled at the Fan clubs to leave if they weren't buying anything three times so far, and it was already almost 2:00pm.

Frowning amongst the horde of girls Aya looked at the clock again. It had almost an hour sense Omi should have been out of school, where was he? If he didn't get over here soon he'd have to try his cell.

Almost as if he had heard his thoughts Omi stumbled into the shop right at two o'clock looking a little worse for the wear. His hair was a mess, shadows hung from his eyes and it looked as if part of an exam had been imprinted on his head. Not saying a word Aya watch Omi make a bee line for the back of the shop, and amazingly no one else seemed to notice.

Ken was having a problem with a few overly enthusiastic girls and Yohji...well he was being Yohji and helping the only above eighteen year old female in the establishment.

Slipping away from the girls Aya fallowed a moment later and found him at the kitchen table. "Exams?"

"Nothing I couldn't handle Aya-kun." Omi was currently cleaning out the supply of coffee products and didn't seemed to notice when Aya sat down beside him.

"I forgot to as your earlier, did you find anything last night?"

"Nothing. I searched everywhere until 5 o'clock then went to sleep" He blushed. "I think you knew that part though."

"Alright then. I want you out for your shift in a fifteen minutes." Aya got up, then paused in the doorway. "And don't stay up that late tonight. We need you to be awake during the mission."

"Right, Aya-kun!"

***

Omi sighed and leaned on a broom. Yohji and Ken were on delivery and most of the Fan clubs had finally dispersed leaving Aya and him in relative peace, and the few who stayed hardly made much trouble. It was only a few minutes before closing time and Omi was half heartedly counting down the minutes.

He was pulled from his musing when he over heard part of a conversation to his right.

"-she was Sandra's friend. Really into Tarot and junk. Sandra thinks that she got poisoned in one of the shops she likes, 'Fay Circle' I believe is what she called it." One girl was saying to the other two who burst into 'Scary's as soon as the tale was done.

Omi tuned the rest of it out. A shop dealing with magic could be a great way to hide poisoning people. They worked in a flower shop, so why couldn't someone else have a different cover somewhat like themselves? It was worth a look into in any case.

"Everyone out!" Omi jumped when he heard Aya's voice yell out. "Its time to close!"

Sighing he called out goodbye to everyone who left, flipped the sign to "Closed" and pulled down the shop-cover. Yohji and Ken still hadn't returned.

"Hey Aya. I'm going to go get dinner," Omi took off his smock and hung it on a peg. "What would you like?"

"Anything's fine." Aya walked inside and Omi drooped a little before smiling to himself and walking out the side door threw the kitchen.

'Well, sense I have plenty of time to find out what to get I may as well check out that shop as well!' Please with this thought Omi half skipped down the street. 'That and get more coffee.'

***

Aya watch Omi leave and wondered what he would bring back. He certainly hadn't been very specific. Sighing he went over his bookcase to find something to distract himself. It seemed that every other though he had, had today consisted of Omi.

Whether he was doing good on his exams.

Or if he was ok and getting enough sleep because he looked very tired.

If he had gotten information for the mission.

How soft his hair had been.

Or what it would be like to kiss him.

Aya forcefully opened the book at that thought and it complied with a 'snack' as the spine broke. He could not be thinking about Omi like that. It was...

just the way he wanted to.

Aya cursed in his head and began reading hoping the book would take his mind somewhere else.

***

Omi looked at the shop. It wasn't at the best place in neighborhood, near the slums and buried in a nook beside some old apartment complex. It was also falling apart but cheerfully supported a sign that boasted of one free Tarot reading.

Planting his hat more firmly on his head Omi entered.

tbc?

1- I had this exam. Its killer on the fingers and takes forever >.<. Not fun but we got to use our notes



Comments? Notes? Suggestions? All greatly appreciated.