Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Exile ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Exile
by: shien



Part I

***


One...two...three...four...

The slim pointer moves slowly over the clock's white dial.
Each little secound is time. Each little secound makes the day pass little by little, and yet there is nothing I can do about it. I can't turn back the time. I can not make it stop.
I fix my eye on the clock on the wall. The cell is empty, just like me. The only thing that is moving, and that will ever be moving, is time...
But I don't know time. I'm stuck in a moment. But time must still go on, even though I won't. Time will always go on. Because I can not.
I don't care what happens. I don't care about anything anymore.

It all seems so meaningless...

The door opens slowly. I don't look up. The clock is still ticking for me, I musn't move. I musn't give up. I can beat it, I can pass it.
But no one can win against time.

A tall man walks inside. Probably a guard. I don't mind him. Someone else is with him. A dark haired young man, dressed in a cream coloured suit.
I don't mind him either. I don't mind their looks.
They're talking about me, and the guard walks over to me and kneel infront of me.
I continue staring at the clock.
I hear his harsh voice talk to me. I do not answer.
Now he's yelling.

Slam.

He hits me in the face. I don't move. I don't react. I don't feel it. He is not there. Only the darkness. Only time is here. He is not time. He has given up. He is old and ugly. He's disgusting me! Just like the tiny little insects that is crawling around me. They are nibbling on the fabric of clothers. They are tickeling in my hair and in my veins. They are crawling all over my body.
Itching.
Tickeling.
Biting...

The may call me crazy, but I don't mind. They are the ones that are crazy. They will realise that there is no time for them. That there is no slavation and no fucking god to answer their sinful prayers. For they are all praying. They want to be free, like me. But they can never be free.

Time is still ticking...

The suit dressed man raise a hand in a gesture to the guard to stop. Blood is trickeling down my chin. But it doesn't hurt, even though he hit me. I don't care, I don't mind.
Suddenly I'm being pulled up to my feet. I don't look at either of them. I only stare straight ahead, into the wall infront of me. Into my goal of time that is always with me.
Always reminding me that I am still alive in this shitty world.
I close my eye and start counting the loud poundings inside of my head. It's echoing in my mind. I'm lost in my own little fucked up world, that's why they say I'm strange.

One...two...three...four...

Someone is pushing me forward. I walk slowly, not caring about anything of what they might do to me. Hit me, hurt me, leave me, kill me if you want.
I don't mind.
I don't care.
My death would hurt no one. Because no one cares about me. No one knows I am here. Because time does not exist in their thiny lives. Time is not important.
Don't they understand, they can not escape it. One day I'll show them. There is no use even to try. Time is everlasting. I will not break the margin. I am no one. What can I do about it.
Stupd fucked up people. They don't understand.

It's almost sweet how naive they are. They're so innocent. So pure. And they think they will be saved. But they are so wrong. Poor, poor dumb little lambs. You'll be slashed, each little one of you. Don't you want to spend your next night at the senitary? Stupid fuckers. You'll never get your salvation. Your awaited saviour don't give a damn about you!
Time is catching up on you all. And when it does, it doesn't matter how much you pray. Because he's not there, he has never been there. He has never been listening to your pathetic prayers.
You can't escape. Time is coming for you in the end, time will get you like a knife in the back and then... Bang! You're dead.
I'd be very glad to be there watching when you finaly realise that you were wrong. All the time, you were all wrong. So fucking wrong. But you never listened! You never listen to anyone!

I feel the hot sun burn in my face as we leave the building. I open my eye again. It's so light, almost burning. I gasp blissfully. I've missed the light so much. I like the sun. I just stand there for a moment, enjoying the nice warmth and light. Then I notice the black limo that is waiting outside the asylum.
I stare at it blankly.
I sigh as they push me into the expensive smelling car. So they think they can controle me huh? Well, just wait and see. I'll watch you come around you little fuckers. Just like god, looking down on us and spitting on us like we are some fucking entertaining doll theater!

The dark haired stranger sit down across to me. I don't mind him.
The car pull away and we drive slowly through the busy streets of Dublin. I don't like being so spotted.
I hate being around people.
I hate big cities like Dublin. It gives me a headache. But I know I am going away from all that now. The man is all silent. He only speak to the driver when he gives him the adress and location.

I look out of the window and sigh softly. I am going away. I know I'm going away. Finally. Far away from Dublin. Far away from Ireland.
Away from my previous life and my memories.
Away from everything and everyone.
Away from the ticking clock.
Away from myself...

A weak smile curl up my pale lips as I think about it. And then a single sentence leaves my lips in a silent whisper. The first thing I've said in over two years.
"Goodbye Jei..."