Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen Angel Blue ❯ prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Weiß Kreuz doesn't belong to me. So please dun sue. Thanks.

A/N: I know I ought to update A New Life days ago, but instead I was working on a few ideas I couldn't get outta my head. So I'll get back to it when I'm done

=====

Fallen Angel Blue

Chapter 1 (Teaser)

=====

The wind blew dusk out. Only a few seconds ago, there had been a dim glow from the sun. it diminished with the cold evening air. How incredibly apt.

A lone flickering flame hovered restlessly above a white freesia-scented wax candle. It danced not merrily, but slowly, to a soundless murmur.

And before this candle, three solemn figures standing silently, they were clad in black clothes. One wielding a Katana, another, a harigane, and third, gleaming bugnuks at the knuckles. There seemed an odd aura around these three. Shinigami they smelt, tasted and felt like the rumored Angel of Death.

Shinigami, they surrounded a miserable mound of stone. On it was craved a single name. Takatori Mamoru. The red-head gripped his katana tightly. `Once a Takatori, you die a Takatori.'

All three mourned for a fallen comrade. There had been no body. No human body could stand an explosion that took out an entire block. When he flames had died down, there was nothing left standing, only ash soot and a memory of a good friend.

Bombay had been in the vents when it happened. He was doing a preliminary infiltration before the actual thing involving the whole of Weiß. There wasn't a second part to the mission anymore. The explosion had taken out the target too.

Kimura Yoshida had been luckier, much further away from the centre of the placement of C4, the corpse looked ghastly. Waxy pale skin melted into the charred remains. Grey eyes burnt brown were still wide open in shock. The scene reeked of cooked flesh. Human flesh.

In the darkness, a lone tear trailed down emerald green as three figures made their way down the hill and the grave.

`Although you die a Takatori, to us, you'll always be Tsukiyono Omi. Bombay of Weiß' that was an unspoken agreement.