Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Grau ❯ Training day ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I own didly squat don't sue!

Chapter 2

"Ugh…your doing it wrong you idiot!" shot a short black haired pre-teen at the much taller orange haired teen.

"No I'm not!" the orange haired teen shot back in a German accent.

"Yes …you…are, your suppose to go around the wall not over it!" the little black haired teen shot back at the German who easily jumped the 5 foot wall with ease.

"NO…it doesn't matter, you just have to get by it Rose!"

"The simulation specifically said around the wall and through the tunnel, not over the wall and around the tunnel!" the female named Rose raged eyes burning. The German blinked and stepped back knowing all to well what was going to happen next.

"Rose, Rose, Rose…no need to start a raging inferno, I'll just do it again if it makes you happy?" the aqua-eyed teen said quickly trying to calm down the empath pyro.

"You truly are a baka…now our time trail time will suck because I have a partner who can't follow instructions!" blazed the short black haired teen eyes glowing a fiery red.

"It won't suck…it just won't be stellar, I mean we have a month to improve," the German said with a smile. "Plus I know you love spending time with me," he continued with an added wink.

"Baka! How am I suppose to get chosen to go on a mission when I have a slow time in the street heat simulation?!" the small teen clenched her fists, veins looking as though they were about to burst. Just as the orange haired teen was about to speak a suited man walked through the large steel door.

"Ahh…how is my telepath and empath pyro this morning?" the man said coyly while straightening his dark blue tie.

"Well besides Rose being a total bit-OWW! …couldn't be better sir," the German said quietly while rubbing his now tenderized shin.

"That's great news…I have even better though Schuldich, I've chosen you to take on one of my bigger tasks…one that which involves working with other "talents" like yourself," the older man mused while looking out the training facilities window.

"What?! But …But…Mr.Takatori , we both know I'm…" the empath pryo was cut off.

"Rose, Rose, Rose yes I know but Schuldich seems best fitted for this mission, plus your just a child of 13 still no? Plus Schuldich is 17 and a man at that," the suited man said smugly which caused the German to smile proudly. "Your training session is over Schuldich, you're working for me now, get your things," the man said as he left swiftly closing the door behind him.

"This is totally unfair! We both know I'm better than you and listen to instructions!" shot Rose still angry from before.

"I guess that's just the way the cookie crumbles sweetheart," smirked the orange haired teen. "Oh and don't miss me too much…see you on the flip side…babes," he continued whispering the last word into the pre-teens ear. Which of course caused the pyro's last button to be pushed and with that a faint smell of smoke filled the room and a small smile crept onto the girl's face.

"…What's that smell?" the German asked sniffing the air to find the source of the smell. Rose just smirked and started walking towards the door. "Rose…is it hot in here or is it just.." the aqua eyed teen stopped mid sentence as he caught his reflection in a nearby glass window.

"Rose! Holy shit!" yelled the orange haired teen as he smacked his hair until the mini blaze was out. This caused the girl to laugh hysterically at the sight of a now slightly singed orange haired German. "You bitch!" he yelled as he chased the 13-year-old out of the training facility.

"Ah….those were the days.." a certain 23 year old German said to himself as he drove his sleek black convertible to the building he and his teammates were headed to for a meeting.

"What days?" Nagi questioned typing furiously on his laptop in the back seat with a knife licking Farfarello to the right of him as Crawford looked to the German for his answer.

"Nothing kiddo," mastermind replied as he continued to drive, passing by the old training facility.

`Wonder where she is now…' he thought to himself. The last time he saw her was that day, when Takatori said he would become a member of Schwarz. After that he lost track. Sure, she trained for awhile more trying to get full control of her powers but after that, hell if he knew. Did he really care? Maybe…she was the only one who really talked to him at that place…even if it was just fighting. It was fun. He smiled to himself as he placed the car in the "parked" position. ` I wonder what's she's doing right now?'