Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Grau ❯ Death of a Friend ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I own nothing of Weiss Kruez, don't take me to court I am poor.

A/N- Ok, it has come to my attention that I am not following proper time lines at all in my story or for that matter, staying in a character's character. Ok, yes if you haven't already guessed, is an AU story, and it doesn't follow the proper time line, making certain character's ages different. Also, since it is AU there could be times when a character is OOC. I will inform you all, I have not seen Weiss Kreuz before and know nothing about the series, I know of the characters and their background and the story line. That's it. Don't take a conniption if I don't get EVERYTHING right so take a chill pill. And no this is not a Mary-sue get real, and yes Weiss will appear don't worry, everything doesn't have to revolve around the "good guys". I'm just establishing a background with these first few chapters with the Schwarz members so you people can see the connection these "new members" have with them. OH and do you even realize how hard it is to come up with "talents" for new characters while trying to be original in the process? You try it and see how hard it is, then think of a creative idea of incorporating it into your story, then come and talk to me. ALSO, be freaking patient. You want me to ruin the story line and everything in one chapter? Honestly, so please take it easy with the flames and I would also like to say…if you don't like my fic why continue to read it and then take the time to bash it, like ok don't like it don't read upto here and don't review its easy as that…AND FINALLY, this is my first Weiss Kreuz fic please be kind. Thank you…. honestly you people are going to give ulcer and me…. ok on with chapter 3!

Chapter 3

"So how did you do on the computer's test?"

"Not to good…I was never good with computers sadly"

"Oh maybe I could help you sometime"

"Maybe"

Two 13 year old spoke to each other as they walked down the Tokyo streets. One girl with long wavy brown coloured hair kicking a tin can the other a boy with brown hair and blue eyes, smiling at the girl happily. Both just coming home from a hard day at school.

"Nagi-kun," the girl started with deep brown orbs gazing at into the boy's blue ones. "this is my stop," she finished quietly. The known as "Nagi-kun" stopped and stared at the female.

"But Crystal…you live farther down I thought?" the brunet questioned, perplexed as to why there was a sudden change in the girl's mood.

"I have to get home earlier so I can cook dinner…I'm taking a short cut!" the girl known as Crystal smiled.

"Oh…" the blue eyed teen said blinking and staring at the cute, little female in front of him. "But, Crystal, this isn't really the nicest part of town and I'd feel better if I came with you," Nagi continued.

"Nagi-kun, if my parents saw you walking me home then I'd be in trouble," she said with an added sigh. "They're very protective."

"I understand," the Japanese boy said sadly, secretly wishing he could stay with his friend a little while longer. He enjoyed being with her, her company, for she was his only friend. He loved the way she always made him smile and he loved the way she laughed, it always brightened his day. But now, he had to leave her and wait until tomorrow to be happy again. He let out an audible sigh.

"Aww, its ok Nagi, I'll see you tomorrow!" said the brunette happily while giving the boy a hug. Nagi blushed a deep shade of red and was in too much shock to return her gesture.

"…ok" the blue eyed boy squeaked out, trying to regain his composure.

"Bye!" squealed the brown-eyed girl as she skipped happily down a nearby ally and into the darkness.

Nagi just sighed as he sat in waiting room of the large office building with his other teammates, waiting to be seen by their new "boss". `Why did I let her take that short cut?' the blue eyed boy questioned himself staring at the screen of his laptop emotionless. `I should have went with her, it wasn't safe and I knew that,' the talent known as prodigy continued.

`What short cut? And what wasn't safe?' a painfully familiar voice rang through the teen's head.

`Schuldich…it's none of your business, now what did I tell you about entering my head?' the brown haired teen shot angrily.

`To do it whenever I want?' the German said coyly.

`SCHULDICH! OUT NOW!' the teen shot eyes glaring at the orange haired man who smirked and flicked a strand of his locks out of his face.

"Schudich…stop antagonizing Nagi," the Oracle said calmly while crossing his arms and re-adjusting his glasses.

"Aww…Bradley, why do you always ruin my fun?" complained the aqua eyed German while a slight pout crept onto his face.

"Because your so called "fun" usually means trouble for me or the rest of the team, now why don't you do something constructive like reading a magazine and shut up," the American said slightly annoyed with the waiting he had to endure to see his new "boss", and the German's antics wasn't helping the situation.

"How about no Bradley, why read when they have a t.v right here?" Schuldich said as he rose from his seat next to Farfarello and turned on the television to a local news cast. Unbeknownst to the three blue eyes rose from his computer screen to hear the words from the anchors mouth "missing person."

*FLASH BACK*

"In local news today, a young girl's body was found in an alleyway near Tokyo highschool this night, police say that the female was a student at the high school. Officials are still trying to I.D the body, they are not releasing the cause of the death of yet, but they have told eyewitness news that the girl was about 13 years old with brown hair and brown eyes. More updates on the investigation at the 11 o'clock news," the anchor said calmly as blue eyes stared in utter shock at the television.

"Crystal…" the boy whispered as his body began to slightly shake. Could it be her? Could that body be the body of his best friend? He hadn't heard from her in 5 days and the last he saw of her was when she took that short cut. He had asked his computer teacher if he had heard any news from his beloved friend, but the teacher was just as clueless as he was. Nagi winced as a searing pain ripped through his chest. It couldn't be. Crystal couldn't be dead. She just couldn't. He wouldn't let that happen. Clear liquid slowly flowed down the youth's cheeks. How could he let this happen? It was his entire fault. He could have stopped her, he could have went with her. He could have prevented this…but he didn't. The brunet soon began to weep bitterly for his only friend who had apparently parished all over a silly meal. The blue eyed teen coughed and wiped the tears from his eyes. He couldn't let the other orphans see him like this they'd be sure to make fun of him even more than before.

"Nagi.." a voice called. The boy just stared. "Nagi…" the cold voice said again, still not gaining a response from the teen.

*End of flashback*

"Yo kid!" shot the German slightly shaking the blue eyed teen out of his trance. "Brad's been calling you for 2 minutes…he ain't happy." The brunet blushed in embarrassment; he hated to disappoint Crawford. "Are you ok?" the orange haired man continued giving the teen a questioning look.

"Y-Yes," Nagi answered quickly while shutting his laptop.

"Something disturbs his soul," an Irish accented voice said from the corner of the room.

"Disturbs his soul or not Farf, Brad's pissed and he said to get our asses in the meeting room now," the aqua-eyed man said while leaving Nagi and Farfarello alone. Nagi quickly grabbed his laptop and was about to open the meeting room door Schuldich disappeared into when a cold hand grabbed his small wrist.

"…Blood stained soul," The Irishman said coolly while looking the blue eyed teen in the eye.

"…you wouldn't understand," Nagi said quietly as he removed his wrist from the white haired man's grasp and entered the meeting room where his fellow comrades were.

OK chapter 3 is done! Finally, and I'm all ready for your flames! Oh and remember all flames will be used to burn Bradley's Armani (sp? Ah hell who cares) suits. Thank you! ^_^