Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Grau ❯ To Be the Best ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I own nothing of Weiss Kreuz only my own characters...yay for me! And double yay for the creators of Weiss Kreuz.
just a note, I ended up buying the whole Weiss series of dvd's at Anime North! (Thank you daddy! ^_^) so I have now seen the whole series and know a hell of a lot! But I'm still not changing anything in this story so live with it people. Also, these past 4 chapters added background to how these "newest members" know the Schwartz guys. Just thought I'd tell you.
4- To Be the Best

"Bradley, this is our new next door neighbour's daughter, her father works with yours," the tall woman said to her 10 year old boy beside her. The boy looked at the small blacked haired female in front of him with a sneer. "Say hello."

" ....hello," the dark haired boy said while fixing his dark glasses.

" 'ello," replied the girl with a smile. "My 'ames Waven....Waven Hawt."
boy cocked a brow. "Waven?" he questioned, skeptical of the girl's pronunciation.

"Wrrrrwrrrrr," the girl tried to say. "Sowwy I'm not vewwy dood at my 'R's'."

"Hn, so Raven is it? Raven Hart?" the boy known as Bradley questioned again. The girl nodded and smiled happily.

"Why don't you two go play?" the woman said as she nudged the dark haired boy towards Raven.

"Mother..." the brown eyed boy said in annoyance.

"Bradley Crawford, you do as your told!" the woman identified as the mother figure in the family shot at the boy. The small girl giggled, pale blue eyes lighting up with glee, which caused her receive a icy glare from the brunet.

"Fine...this way," the boy said as he walked away from the small dark haired girl.

"Wait Bwadwy!" cried the blue eyed girl while running after the boy as fast as her little legs could carry her. The two walked in silence, Raven looking around happily, Bradley with a look of annoyance until the boy stopped in front of a large building.

"Bwadwy, wat dis?"

"Training facility...this way."

"B-but b-but,"

"Shut up and follow me," the dark haired boy said while grabbing the small girl and dragging her into the building. Raven looked around at the large rom. A ring was at the centre with suspended bags on the outside.

"Bwad, dis a boxin' awena," the girl said blue eyes looking up at the older boy with a certain innocence that comes along with youth.

"Yes it is..." the boy answered. "I'm here to train."

"B-but I thought you donna show me awound, and pway wit me," the five year old said with a slight pout the kind that made any adult wanna give in right away, but not the stone cold Bradley Crawford.

"I showed you where the training facility is, isn't that enough?" the ten year old snapped back taking off his shirt to reveal his toned small frame. Raven looked up with a frown. "Go sit down over there..." Brad continued pointing to the bench outside the ring.

"Fine..." the girl said with a sigh and took a seat on the bench, but not before sticking out her tongue to the boy when he turned his back. The dark haired boy smirked, put on a pair of nearby gloves and stalked over to one of the suspended bags and began punching away. The blue eyed teen sat in silence staring at her surroundings, then her eyes slowly drifted back to the now sweating ten year old by the bag.

"Done yet?"
response.

"You all sweaty..." the girl looked at the boy who ignored the comments. "But your dood at puntin." the boy stopped and looked over at Raven between punches.

"Do you shut up?" the dark haired boy said between breaths. The blue eyed teen giggled as she continued to watch the boy who continued his fury of punches.

"Nope...but betuz you ast, otay!" chirped the dark haired girl cutely.


"Do you understand Crawford?" a stern voice broke the Oracle's concentration.

"Pardon me sir, could you please repeat that, my mind was...somewhere else," Crawford said smoothly trying to regain his focus only to hear a snicker from the opposite side of the room.
Day dreaming again Bradley ?// a familiar voice rang out through the dark haired man's head.
Schuldich shut up and get out of my gawd damn head before I beat the shit out of you // threatened Brad while re-adjusting his tie.
Don't make me go into your thoughts Bradley bear, somethings bothering youuuuuu // the German said in a annoying tone.
OUT NOW AND LISTEN GAWD DAMMIT!// screamed the Oracle as he glared at the orange haired man who chuckled lightly and looked through the file he was given. Schuldich was the only one out of the team that could push his buttons like this. The other two caused him stress too, but not as bad as Schuldich, no, Schuldich was a different story all in himself, one of which Crawford didn't give a flying fuck about. Crawford sighed and tried to listen to the man in front of him once again.
Bradley Crawford wasn't the type to drift off into his own little world, especially when it came to business but this guy was boring, frankly he was very boring and Crawford hated wasting any time especially when he could be doing something else more constructive. The brown eyed man blinked a few times to regain his focus and flipped through some of the file pages he was given, until...


"That was weak.." a dark haired girl, aged to about 10 said while crossing her arms at the side of a large ring.

"I'd like to see you do better Raven," shot the brown eyed teen landing another punch on suspended bag.

"You'll never be the best if you don't practice more with your left hook, it needs work Bradley," the small girl reasoned with a smirk.

"What do you know, your not a boxer," the teen growled as he spat a wad of saliva to the side of the ring.

"Oh that's attractive...and to answer you question, I'm your manager remember?"

"Self proclaimed...I never hired you."

"Like I said before Brad, you'll never make it if you don't have someone to push you and get you on fight lists, so you wanna be the best? Your stuck with me," the blue eyed girl said with a shrug as she watched the teen swing away again in a fit of fury then stop suddenly. Raven gave a questioning look.

"What's up? Why you stop?" she asked. The dark haired teen panted and shook his head.

"Nothing," the teen said blinking a few times.

"Liar..." the brown eyed teen growled and glared at the blue eyed girl.

"Shut up," shot the dark haired teen.

"You had another one of your "visions" didn't you?" chuckled the small girl while crossing her arms.

"What do you care?" shot the muscular teen as he took a sip of his water bottle.

"What was it this time? You winning the heavy weight championship?" Bradley glared and spit out a mouth full of water and walked back over to the bag.

"Like I said, won't happen until you fix that left hook...but in any case," the girl continued while taking out a stop watch. "One minute of flurries, on your mark....get set.......GO!" The dark haired teen with his speed and strength started attacking the large bag at an incredible speed, faster then before. Raven smirked.

"Come on Brad you can go faster then that," the girl joked as she looked at the watch. "You can do it!"


"Come on Bradley bear, why such a long face? This could be fun," joked a certain orange haired man while patting the Oracle on the back.

"This is important Schuldich, fun should be the last thing you are thinking about," Nagi said while typing on his laptop all this new information he had just be given. Brad frowned he had did it again. He had day dreamed. Bradley Crawford never day dreams! The dark haired man rubbed his temples and stared at the papers in front of him.

"See Schuldich look what you did, you upset Crawford your lucky our boss stepped out of the room for a minute or Crawford would surely kick your ass," the blue eyed Prodigy said in a monotone voice.

"Awww poor Bradley-kun, what's the matter another vision?" smirked Mastermind as he leaned on the table.

"Shut up Schuldich and for crying out loud Farfarello get away from the light socket!" shot the brown eyed leader of Schwartz.

"But electrocution hurts God," reasoned the white haired man with a knife in his hand trying to shove the metal object in a nearby socket.

"It also leaves stains on rugs! Now get your Irish ass over here and sit down," the dark haired man said in annoyance as he started to feel lightheaded again.

"Ouch..." whispered the dark haired teen as she watched on in sadness as her best friend was getting beaten to a bloody pulp. The crowd cheered as the now 20 year old Bradley Crawford received another punch to the face causing him to stumble back a bit.

"COME ON BRAD! WAKE UP HE'S ONLY USING RIGHT HOOKS!" yelled the blue eyed teen from the front row of the stadium. The crowd continued to cheer and cheer, it was round 5 and Brad was losing right from the start. This puzzled the teen, Bradley had never lost. Something wasn't right. His record was 10-2-0 and this was a push over. Raven watched on sadly, something was bothering him or he was doing this on purpose.
four more of torment and suffering Brad finally collapsed to the floor for a count out. The crowd let out a loud cheer and Raven picked up the tattered and torn body of her friend and left the arena with a sad face and bruised ego. He was the best. Brad wasn't suppose to lose. What happened to him? Raven sat the dark haired teen on the bench in the locker room and gave him a look that sad, spill now or I will beat it out of you. The brown eyed teen took of his gloves and put an ice pack to his bruised face.

"What are you looking at?" Brad shot angrily at the small teen.

"A loser....what the hell happened out there?! He was a push over compared to you!" yelled the dark haired girl while standing up in a huff.

"You wouldn't understand..." the brown eyed teen said removing the ice pack and moving his jaw to make sure it functioned the same way it was suppose to.

"I wouldn't understand? I'm your manager for crying out loud! What do u mean I wouldn't understand?!" the blue eyed teen raged.

"I SAID YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND OKAY? NOW BACK OFF U ANNOYING LITTLE SHIT," raged the older man as he threw his gloves into his bag.

"Is that the way you treat all your friends and managers or am I just a special case?" questioned the teen sarcastically while crossing her arms. Brad stood and walked over to the girl with fire in his brown eyes.

"Get out now."

"Why should I?"

"Because if you don't I will throw you out."

"You don't have the guts."

"Try me, ever since you came here as a child you have been nothing but riding my ass about being the best and on top of that you are annoying as fuck!"
"FINE then, see if I ever come to see you box ever again! Bradley it's over between us, u asshole! I'm just trying to help you," cried the dark haired teen, blue eyes watering slightly.

"I don't need your help or anyone elses Raven, now get out," the dark haired man said as he took the tape of his wrists. With that said, a single tear escaped the teen's pale blue eyes, knowing all to well that she had indeed lost her childhood friend forever.

"What do you think Bradley? They hot or what?" joked the German as he glanced at the pictures of the females in the file.

"Schuldich, that's very inappropriate," lectured the brown haired teen as he glanced at a few photo graphs, none really clear but they were pictures none the less.

"Whatever, what do you think Farfie, they are slammable right?" the orange haired man said with a smirk looking over at the Irishman who was carving random words and pictures into his barely recognizable file.

"Baka," muttered Crawford as he took the file from the telepath's hands and glanced at the blurry images.

"This is all the photos we could get of them, they are assassins like you all, very hard to get a decent shot of them," explained an older gentleman as he looked out the large window of the office room all the members were stationed. "Your other partners, Weiss, already know about them, they stopped by earlier for their files."

"Weiss kitty's, who'da thunk we'd be one team one day, eh Crawford?" Mastermind said aloud while putting his boots on the large table.

"Schuldich put your feet down and yes it is ironic," the Oracle answered while fixing his glasses.

"Excuse me, sir," the brown haired teen said quietly while staring at the suited man by the window.

"Yes Nagi?" the older man turned smiling.

"Why is there no picture of this one? On page 9? The shape shifter?" questioned the blue eyed teen while looking at the female's stats.

"Simple Prodigy, you never know the real appearance of a shape shifter...now do you?" the man answered back with a smirk.

"No, I suppose not, but how are we suppose to know if it's her or not?" the youngest member of Schwarz asked.

"A wolf in sheep's clothing..." the pale Irishman said quietly as he let his knife along the wooden table.

"Whatever," the German said as he lit a cigarette and blew a puff of smoke into the air.

"Well Nagi, you will just have to guess now won't you?" the old man said chuckling to himself.

"Or get Bradley-kun to do this freaky precog shit," the orange haired man added as he looked to the dark haired man for a reaction, but got none. "Bradley bear?"


"....Crawford?" the brunet teen said with a questioning look to his leader. Bradley Crawford was in a daze. Staring blankly at the paper in front of him. The one without the photo. The dark haired Oracle gripped his head in pain. It was another premonition.
flashed through the precog's head faster then he could recognize. One was he was sure a bird, a dark bird, another a shiny stone that reflected light, a halo of light and lastly a red rose. The precog shook his head. What did these mean? And why did the bird seem so familiar to him? Bradley shook away the premonition and snapped back into reality as he realized his German counterpart was inches from his face.

"Get. the. fuck. away," the dark haired man said calmly while pushing the telepath away from him.

"Jeez Bradley-kun, I'm just trying to be caring for once...what is the matter of fearless leader, you have been out of it ever since we got here?" questioned the orange haired man with a smirk.

"It's none of your damn business," replied the brown eyed man as he rose from his seat grabbing the file in one hand. "Thank you sir, this information is much appreciated," the Oracle said while motioning to his fellow teammates to follow suit. Nagi, Farfarello and Schuldich nodded and walked towards the door as the old man turned to say goodbye.

"Thank you Crawford and boys," the older suited gentleman said with a smile as the members of Schwartz turned to leave. "Oh and gentleman....take care, and find them as soon as you can...."

"Will do sir," Crawford said with a nod.

"Because they are your newest members."

HA! ....well what you think? Good? Bad? Ugly? Flame? Review lemme know! Please?...I'M BEGGING! ^_^ Ja ne.