Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Hard Life ❯ Hard Life ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Crawford stormed out of his office in the usual bad mood when he heard laughing from the living room. He stormed into the living room. Schuldich was sitting on the couch laughing his head off. Farfello was standing on the opposite side of the room ,his wrists tied together with a bright yellow yo-yo. Farfello was struggling to untie his wrists but he wasn’t getting anywhere. The yo-yo kept cutting into them and the silver-haired man was bleeding all over the carpet. Crawford sighed, walked over to him, and untied his wrists. The Irishman looked at his wrists then looked at Crawford and said,” This hurts God.” Crawford glared at him for a moment before whirling around to face the laughing German.
“You gave him that thing didn’t you ?” the American demanded.
“So what if I did?” Schuldich asked.
“It’s something you would do to be annoying. You’ll get yourself killed one day if you don’t grow up Schuldich,” Crawford snapped.
“No I won’t. You’ll be there to back me up.”
“Well I won’t always be there Schuldich and-”
By this point Farfie had picked up the yo-yo and tried to use it again but only succeeded in hitting Crawford in the back of the head which didn’t improve the American’s mood at all. He gave the Irishman an evil look. Farfie stared at him for a few seconds then left the room. Nagi walked in and ,upon seeing Crawford’s mood he turned heel and by the time he got to the other side of the apartment he could still hear the two men fuming at each other.

Elsewhere, the flower shop was closed for the night. Omi was sweeping, Ken was wiping down the counter ,Aya was putting things away and Yohji was taking a shower. It was quiet and there wasn’t much talking . Suddenly, the sound of a glass shattering in the bathroom broke the silence. Ken was the first one up the stairs ,with Omi and Aya right behind him.
“You ok in there?” Ken asked ,knocking.
“I’m fine KenKen.”
“You sure?”
“Yes.”
Yohji stood in front of the full body mirror .So that was the side effect. Oh man, he thought running his hands through his hair. How am I going to explain this?

Yohji walked out of the bathroom ten minutes later ,making a bee-line for his room. Ken , Aya and Omi walked upstairs to check on him.
“Hold it Yo-Tan . Are you ok?” Aya asked.
“Already said I was fine,” Yohji said ,arms folded across his chest.
He looked smaller then normal. It must have been the way he was standing. He kept walking to his room but Aya grabbed his arm.
“You are not ok! You sound like your sick,” Aya snapped ,pushing the blonde against the wall.
The red-head gasped and stepped back. Ken and Omi stared at him with wide eyes. Yohji just looked away. He couldn’t met their eyes. Omi was the first one to speak.
“Oh my god...Yohji ...you‘re........you’re a girl!”
Yohji burst into tears and sank to the floor. His...er...her crying sounded more like a depressed ,lonely wail. She couldn’t stop crying. Omi knelt beside her and hugged her.
“How did this happen?” Ken asked.
“We needed the money....so....so I-I signed up to test an experimental medicine-”Yohji began after her tears subsided a little.
“What?!” Aya cried angrily.
The red-head pulled Yohji to her feet. His eyes showed a deep anger.
“After all that’s happened you should have learned,” he snarled ,dragging the blonde down the stairs and shoving her outside just as it began to rain.
He locked the door and stormed back upstairs. Ken blocked his path to his room.
“Why did you do that? After all the times Yo-tan has supported us , it’s our turn to support him-her- and you throw her out? How could you?” Ken demanded.
“So? How could Yohji let this happen? She should know better!”
The two continued to argue. Omi stood there ,listening to them argue, as he watch Yohji walk away from the shop in tears in the pouring rain. Finally the teen got fed up and lost his temper.
“Will you to idiots stop arguing?” he snapped.” This isn’t the time to argue! We are going to find Yohji and bring him-her- home! And when we do you are going to apologize to her Aya-Kun.”
He tossed their coats to them and dragged them outside. But Yohji was already gone.

Yohji ran as fast as she could to get out of the rain. She knew exactly where she was going. She knew two others that had taken the same experiment she had. They might not let her in but there was someone who would. She bonded up the steps of the house and pounded at the door. Let her answer. Please god, let Tot answer, she begged.
Tot would let her in if no one else would. The door opened and sure enough ,there was Tot.
“Tot...help me please,” the blonde pleaded, exhausted, collapsing into the blue haired teenager’s arms.
Just as Tot caught her ,Nagi came down stairs and froze.
“What the hell is he doing here?” he demanded.
“She.”
“What?”
“Help me get her to the couch.”
“But-”
“Now!”
Using his powers Nagi got the blonde to the couch. As soon as Yohji was safe and sound on the couch, he teen looked at Tot.
“What do you mean she?” he asked again.
The girl put his hand on the blonde’s chest. The boy blushed furiously and yanked his had away. Yohji began to wake up after about ten minutes. Nagi went to get Crawford and the others.
“What happened?” Tot asked.
“I’ll explain-”
“Don’t finish that sentence. We’re all here,” the American frowned.
In one breath ,Yohji explained everything.
“Then the side effect kicked in,” she said.
“Side effects hurt God.”
“Then stupid Aya threw me out...”
“Getting thrown out hurts God.”
“Oh will you shut up!!” Nagi snapped at Farfie.
Nagi had taken the same drug Yohji had. The side effect could kick in at any moment. Life had become genuinely screwed up.
“Come to think of it Yohji ,you look much better this way,” Schuldich said with a simper.
“Hentai!!” the blonde growled ,throwing a pillow at the cocky German sitting on the other end of the couch.
She crawled over to the red head ,snuggled against him and fell asleep. She was so small compared to Schuldich.
“She’s exhausted,” Tot said.” Look, Schu ,you take her to your room and then what outside. I’ll be up to change her into an extra shirt.”
Schuldich opened his mouth to complain but Crawford glared at him. Grumbling he carried her upstairs.


Converting /tmp/phptR3CFr to /dev/stdout