Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Kritiker School ❯ Part 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kritiker School

By: Anna Hibiki

Rating: PG-13

Disclaimers: Weiss is not mine! Koyasu-sama and other people with much more money than me owns it, BUT, one day it'll be mine!! *insert evil laugh here* Also, and just in case anyone wants to sue me even if this is not Harry Potter and I don't pretend it to be, not even a fucking crossover, DON'T. I'm poor.

Warnings: Shounen-ai/Yaoi, language.

Notes: Anything written in Italic are thoughts.

This fic can be read in my page, mediaminer.org and ff.net.

Part One

A young blonde stepped into the enormous restaurant of the Kritiker School of Witchcraft. He blinked in amazement at what he was seeing.

The place wasn't what he'd expected.

After reading all the Harry Potter books he'd thought that this place would be like the Hogwarts JK Rowling had portrayed in her books.

But no, this wasn't Hogwarts. It was Japan, and this was Kritiker.

The restaurant looked pretty much like a normal one. White walls, good illumination, five long tables where the nearly thousand students, were slowly taking their seats after they acquired their trays with lunch after the LONG wait to get them from the cooks. Didn't they use any kind of uniform?

Where were the elves, the food that appeared magically at the tables, the weird foods wizards ate and drank? Because what they carried on the trays looked like pasta. And there were no books that said that a wizard ate pasta. He knew that.

Omi continued thinking about how weird the place was for the nearly twenty minutes it took him to get his own food, and after taking a glass and a little bottle of water he began the difficult task of finding a place to sit.

The first place he found was at the second table. In fact, there was a BIG place to sit, about one meter at each side of a scary-looking redhead. But he quickly discarded the idea, the guy looked too scary for comfort and he wanted his first moments at the school to be as nice as possible.

A few minutes later he found a free spot at the fourth table, that seemed to be less crowded than others and headed towards there, this time not minding whoever he had around, just wanting to eat before the pasta lost its warmth. "Etoo… excuse me," he said to the brunette sitting there "is this place occupied?"

Chocolate brown eyes glanced at him. "No, you can sit there if you want to." He said scooting to his right a little to make more room for Omi.

Omi sighed in relief. "Thank you!" he said brightly.

The brunette shrugged and resumed eating.

"Etoo… doesn't this place have house elves or something?" he started again, not being able to contain his curiosity.

The older boy blinked at him thrice and started to laugh. "You're a first year, ne?"

Omi's cheeks flushed slightly, not understanding why the other was laughing at him. "What's so funny?"

"Were you expecting this place would be like the Harry Po- how was it..?" he asked Omi.

"Potter."

The boy grinned at him. "That, Potter. This is the reality kid. But you'll see that when you've been in here longer. By the way, your name is?"

"Tsukiyono Omi." He said, starting to be more comfortable around the brunette.

"I'm Hidaka Ken, from the Nara residence." He glanced at the gaijin that had just sat opposite them who was busy speaking at the cell phone and motioned Omi to look at him. "That's Schuldig, from the Meiji residence, and I suppose you're about to meet-"

"The gorgeous Kudou Youji, also from the Nara residence?" A voice asked behind them.

Ken rolled his eyes. "And that's Youji."

"Oi KenKen! It's been two months since we saw each other and you welcome me like this?"

Ken stuck his tongue out at him.

The tall blonde decided to ignore his friend for the moment and turned to look at Omi. "Can you make more room for me chibi?"

Omi moved to his left so Youji sat between him and Ken.

"So," Youji turned to look at him "in which residence are you?"

Omi swallowed the pasta in his mouth before he answered. "Heian."

"Not a bad place." Schuldig, who had just finished speaking by the phone, joined the conversation. "Though I personally prefer the Asuka."

"But he was lucky that he didn't go to the Edo." Ken commented. "The truth is that I wouldn't live in there for nothing, not even money."

"Yeah, the ladies from that place told me that at nights you can hear the residence spirit screaming for revenge." Youji said laughing.

Ken and Schuldig started chuckling. "Don't tell anyone, but there is no spirit, it's just Fujimiya, the guy talks in his sleep and it's always the same. Takatori shi-ne! Shi-ne this! Shiiiiiiiiineeeeeee that!" the German imitated Fujimiya.

"And who's that?"

"You see… that redheaded guy at the first table who has all that space for himself?" Ken pointed at the place.

"Yeah…"

"That's Fujimiya Ran, the scariest guy that has ever put his feet in Kritiker, and one of our friends."

Omi gulped. Perhaps this guys weren't as nice as he had thought, if they said they were friends with the Fujimiya guy.

"No, chibi, we're not like him."

"Can you imagine us carrying katanas and scaring all the people around?" Ken asked, amused by the look Omi was giving them.

"I…"

"In the worst of cases you can imagine Youji or me chasing the ladies (but never scaring them!) or Ken kicking his ball around- well, that really is scary, but that's all. We're just… how to say this…"

"Taming." Youji offered.

"Yeah, taming Ran."

"And don't forget about Farf!"

Ken cringed. "If there's anyone more creepy than Fujimiya it's Farfello."

"And who's that?"

"You'll see him later, he never eats in here. He lives at the Momoyama residence."

"You're scaring me guys."

Schuldig laughed. "There's nothing to be afraid of kid! Anyway, do you know anyone in here?"

Omi shook his head. "Only the three of you."

"Well, don't worry. You can be with us all the time you want." Ken said before he took a long sip at his Pepsi. "It'll be nice to meet someone new instead of being all the time with the eternal repeater, the old German hentai, the knife-licking psycho and the shi-ne man."

"You forgot about the soccer loving loveless psycho." Youji pointed out and slowly, a malicious smirk tugged at his lips. "Or did something happen this summer that you didn't tell Yo-tan?"

Ken blushed at the question. "I have more important things to do than sex."

"Ken, there's NOTHING more important than sex in this world." Schuldig joined the teasing.

"Or maybe there is someone he likes but it's one-sided, is our little KenKen suffering an unrequited love? Who's the girl?"

Ken's cheeks reddened impossibly more and his dish and glass started to tremble slightly. "Leave me alone…" he whispered.

Omi's face paled. "W-what-"

Youji turned to talk to him with a grin on his lips, but there was some alarm in his emerald green eyes. "When Ken gets angry, he tends to lose control. These things happen to everybody that has been studying here for more than a year." He said nonchalantly.

"B-but that's scary Youji-kun."

The taller blonde shrugged. "Guess you're right, maybe we're just used to it."

Schuldig reached out and touched Ken's dish and glass with a finger, and it surprised the newcomer to see that they stilled with just that simple touch. "I think it's fun."

Youji nodded. "Yeah, as long as things doesn't get too serious it is."

Ken slowly looked up at Omi. "Have you unpacked your things already?"

Omi shook his head, a little hesitant after what he'd seen his new friend do.

"Then you should do it as soon as you can. If you hurry you can chose your room instead of taking the only one available. Keep in mind that you'll have to live in that room until you graduate." Youji said sourly.

"Why do you talk like that? Couldn't you choose your room?" Omi asked curiously.

"I was busy talking with a lady and when I tried to get the room I wanted, I found out that the only one available was KenKen's."

Omi blinked at him stupidly. "And what's so bad about Ken-kun? Aren't you friends?" he jumped in fear when the large seat where the students sat started to tremble.

"Well.. we weren't then. We knew each other from our last year of high school- don't look at me like that chibi, I've repeated a few times, and we weren't in good terms." He chuckled and ruffled Ken's hair. "But the truth is that he's adorable once you get to know him."

Ken murmured something under his breath. "Hn."

"Yeah, but anyway it was a good thing that I was here to keep them from killing each other."

"No, you weren't. What really happened was that the Divination teacher sat you between us and you didn't let us alone since that."

"Yeah, and a year later Farf and Ran stuck to us."

A huge sweatdrop fell down the back of Omi's head. Were these guys that weird or was it a normal thing in there?

"Etoo… I think I better go and unpack my things before all the rooms are chosen." He said as he rose to his feet and took his tray. "See you later guys!" he suddenly turned to look at them. "Where-"

"An hour before dinner, at the last couch behind the plants." Schuldig informed him.

"Okay, bye!" Omi hurried out of the restaurant and headed for the Heian residence, following the different instructions the panels at the hall's walls gave.

As he took his belongings from the keeper of Heian, Omi was almost scared of how the residences would be once inside.

Tsu zu ku…

Do you like it? Which pairings would you like to see in this fic? For anything you wanna say, REVIEW please! I'm always open to ideas ^^ And for more info on updates and previews of future chapters, feel free to go to my blog.

Hasta luego!