Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Kritiker School ❯ Part 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kritiker School

By: Anna Hibiki

Rating: PG-13

Disclaimers: Weiss is not mine! Koyasu-sama and other people with much more money than me owns it, BUT, one day it'll be mine!! *insert evil laugh here* Also, and just in case anyone wants to sue me even if this is not Harry Potter and I don't pretend it to be, not even a fucking crossover, DON'T. I'm poor.

Warnings: Shounen-ai/Yaoi, language.

Notes: Anything written in Italic are thoughts.

This fic can be read in my page, mediaminer.org and ff.net.

Part Two

"Soo… now that we are alone, how was your summer KenKen?" Youji smirked at Ken as they walked towards the Nararesidence, patting his friend's back playfully. "It was impossible to talk to you "

Ken flinched slightly, slapping the blonde's hand away. "The usual. Soccer, soccer, a week working in a gym and more soccer."

Youji blinked at the brunette. "So you were at home?"

Ken shrugged. "Yeah… You look surprised, is it that weird to spend the holydays resting?"

"Mmm… well, coming from you it's not, the surprise would come if it had been ME." The playboy flashed the receptionist a grin as they entered the residence and went to pick their stuff from the big white room where it was kept until the students went to pick them and their keys. "Anyway, weren't you going to go somewhere with Kase? And I thought he would come this year too. That's kinda weird, ne?"

Ken rummaged through the different suitcases until he found his. "What did you do this summer Youji?" He asked his friend distractedly.

"I've been at the beach the whole summer. Clubs, sex, ladies over eighteen, that guy from Osaka, drinks, sun…" Youji sighed delightedly "Paradise KenKen. Paradise."

"Hn. I'm done, are you?"

Youji grabbed yet another suitcase before he was ready to leave too.

The two friends borrowed their keys from the receptionist and took the elevator to the second floor.

"What do you think of the new boy?" Youji asked. "Looks like a nice person to me."

Ken shrugged. "We don't know him yet. And I don't trust first impressions, you never know how people can end up being."

Youji chuckled. "That's what I call a good way to start the classes. How can you be in such a bad mood the first day?"

The brunette grinned. "Having to bear with you for another year does that to me."

"Shut up, you know you're glad that you can have me as a roommate."

Ken rolled his eyes and turned to unlock their room's door. "You wish."

"Whatever you say KenKen." Youji chuckled.

The soccer player entered the room 5A, ignoring Youji.

.::.::.::.::.

When Omi entered into the Heian residence, he'd been surprised to find another big, white room with tall glass windows and doors that let him see the garden outside. [1]

To the left was a white marble counter where a thirty-something woman sat and an open door to the white room where the Keeper had been helping first years to take find their stuff.

"Uh.. excuse me-"

The Keeper nodded in understanding. "First year? Go find a room and when you decide where you want to live put your name on the door. Remember that the moment you chose you won't be able to change."

"Yes, thanks.."

There was a small card with his name attached to all of his suitcases by a fine chain.

To that chain was also attached a piece of white plastic with black western letters where the blonde could read his name.

Omi left the room and headed for the rooms area. It was nice to see that he could chose between going in an elevator or the stairs.

In the first floor it was impossible to find an empty room. All of them where already chosen or belonged to older students.

At the second floor there were a few rooms that girls, being faster than boys had taken, and since Omi wasn't going to sleep in the same room as a girl (even if it wasn't prohibited in this school) he went for the third floor.

Omi almost jumped when he reached the very end of the long corridor and saw that the door to the room 7E was open and there seemed to be nobody. He entered the room and dropped his suitcases to the floor.

As he did bathroom's door opened and a short boy with light brown hair stepped into the room.

Omi frowned. He had expected the room to be empty, but no, he'd have to go look at the fourth floor. "Sorry, I thought the room was empty."

The shorter boy shrugged. "It isn't."

"I see that. I'll leave you alone." The blonde said bending down to grab his belongings.

"You don't have to, I don't mind."

Omi stared at the boy. He was younger than him and looked much quieter, so maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to share the room with him. "Okay, then I'll stay here. Tsukiyono Omi." He said smiling brightly and offering his hand.

The other boy looked at the blonde and turned away to start unpacking. "Naoe Nagi. That is my bed." He said pointing to the bed closest to the window. "And put your name on the door."

Omi sighed as he placed his name into the glass where Nagi had put his previously.

The floor, the walls, the door, the bed, the window, the desks… everything was white. "Is everything white in this place? It's starting to make me nervous!"

There was no answer from Nagi.

Omi sighed again, took his key from his desk and put his card into the little glass attached to the key like he'd seen Nagi do. Perhaps it hadn't been such a great idea to chose this room with such a roommate. It would be boring to say the least.

A few minutes later, a tall, redhaired woman entered the room. "First years?"

Both boys nodded.

"Okay. Naoe Nagi and Tsukiyono Omi… room 7E" she wrote something on the folder she carried. "Great. I'm the responsible of the Heian residence. You can call me Manx. If you have any problem it's me the one you have to talk to."

The boys nodded again and Manx left the room without any other word.

.::.::.::.::.

Schuldig borrowed a cigarette from Youji as they waited for the others to arrive to the place where they always meet.

Ran hadn't said anything, but he always appeared sooner or later. Farfello was unpacking his stuff and would arrive in a few minutes. And Ken had gone with the captain of the soccer team, an Australian guy, to chose the days and hours for the soccer team's training and would come later.

"Do you think the new kid will come too?" Youji asked Schuldig.

The German chuckled. "Well, we scared him, but he'll come, I'm sure."

Youji took a last drag at his cigarette and left it on the ashtray. "Ken says he doesn't trust the chibi." He said chuckling.

Schuldig laughed. "Ken doesn't trust anyone man. Anyway I don't think this kid will bring us problems, as long as he doesn't get near little Ran, that is."

"Ohh… afraid the chibi will take Fujimiya away from you?" There was irony on the blonde's tone.

"No… but you can never know with these chibis."

"You talk like the guy is yours."

"That's just a matter of time Youji. I bet I fuck him before the next summer."

"And what do we bet?"

"Mmm… dunno… the one who loses pays the other a week in Hawaii?"

"Hawaii? Deal! Pays a week in Hawaiifor TWO persons. I'm gonna have such fun this summer…"

"I don't think so Youji. You look too sure."

Youji smirked. "Because I've seen something you have."

"Really? And what did you see?"

"Let's say that this summer someone has been visiting Ran. I discovered it the last two weeks of holidays when I went back home."

Schuldig looked curious. "And who was that?"

Youji tried hard not to laugh as he put in the most serious expression nobody had ever seen him. "Kudou, if you keep on trying to see who you will have in your bed tonight instead of doing your divinations homework I'll have you studying monkeys intestines until your roommate develops something that can be called intelligence." He said in a low, scary and slightly accented tone, imitating their 'Divination and Astrology' teacher.

Schuldig started to laugh. "REALLY?! Who would have thought that Ran would be with Crawfo-" Suddenly he stopped laughing. "Wait, what the fuck was that bastard doing at Ran's home?"

"Well, that I don't know, but can think of so- Hey Ran! Farf!" Youji greeted the redhead, who had just arrived with Farfello.

Tsu zu ku…

[1] I'll explain everything about the school, classes, residences and rooms in future chapters, or even draw them if I feel like it.

How was it? Don't forget to review, and for info on updates and stuff, go to my blog.

Now to thank the reviewers! (since there were so many I'm doing it different than usual)

Tygrrlyli578: Don't worry, all our bishies know about the pleasures of shonen ai and yaoi ^^ and about more than two people getting together, is a possibility I've have in my mind since the start of the fic…

AolaniDathomir: I'm glad you like it! There are girls at the school, but they won't be showing up much ^^ Brad and Nagi are already in the fic. Pairings… even though the SchuNagi is a pairing I'm getting to like lately I already have plans for Schu in this fic. AyaOmi… dunno… YoujiOmi… no comment. Getting them drunk would be great… even or BECAUSE they lose it and start doing yaoi things… ^^ well, as always thanks for your support on my fics! *hugs*

ko0okai: RanKen? Haven't decided anything about those bishies yet… SchuYouji? Can't say anything either.

Kenzan: Thanks! ^^ KenOmi? I already have plans for Omi… but I'm afraid Ken and the chibi will be just friends.

kasugaigummie: Glad you like it! I corrected the chapter, it happens to EVERYBODY and the reasons will be explained in next chapter ^^ As I said to Kenzan, there'll be no KenOmi, gomen!

SyberianX: Can't say anything about the RanKen other than it's not a pairing I like… The OmiNagi has more possibilities though ^^ Brad is in the fic.

meron pan daisuki~~~!!!: I'm glad you like the fic! ^^ FarfKen? Dunno…

chibi_kai_fan: The residences and all that stuff will be explained soon.I like all the pairing suggestions you give… anyway I haven't decided yet.

hidaka_yuushi: Thanks! ^^ Sorry, but there'll be no KenOmi.. sorry for taking so long in updating!

sillygoose: RanKen? *points to what she's said to those who asked for RanKen pairing*

red_planet: ^^ I really, REALLY like your suggestion ^^ sorry for the long wait!

dark wings alias raat ke rani: Narnia? Tell me more about it ^^ Sorry for the wait! Brad and Nagi are in the fic and I take note about Brad! ^^

kat-jen-insane: that would make sense, ne? thanks!

Deesje: ^^; *points to what she's said to all the people asking for RanKen* SchuYouji? I already have plans for Schu…

Shaynie: I'm glad that someone noticed the eras thing. It will be explained soon, don't worry. In next chapter the powers and all that stuff will be explained. But I can tell you that things won't be like Omi expects.

Vault 173: Sorry for the long wait!