Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Omi's Game ❯ Chapter 1: Mission ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Omi's Game

Hi everyone! I'm Blade and this is my first time doing a fanfiction here on Weiss Kruez. Never even read the manga or watch the show so I had to do everything by internet. *sob sob sob* So please try not to flame me because I'm trying the best I can on this and I might have some grammar mistakes and some other things in the story that I might make a mistake. I beg you! *giving puppy eyes*

Disclaimer: Blade does not own any of the Weiss Kruez characters, but I wish I did own all of them! ;_;

(Author's interruption)

"Talking"

/Thoughts/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Chapter 1

It was like every other day at the flower shop. Ken was helping a customer, Omi watering the plants, Youji flirting with the girls and Aya was at the clerk desk. (I think that's what's it called)

"I'm looking for girls that are over 18! So the rest of you have to go to chibi over there who's available" smirked Youji.

"YOUJI!" blushed Omi and Youji was laughing at him on how red his cheeks were.

"IF YOU AREN'T BUYING ANYTHING THEN GET OUT!!" Aya yelled at the group of girls surrounded by Youji and Omi. All of a sudden a whole bunch of girls left the store which is now...well empty expect for the four guys.

"Aww! Aya you always have to spoil it when everything was doing great!" Aya glared at him.

"Yeah well at least we're doing something while you were flirting with the girls again." commend Ken.

"HEY! At least that was something that I'm good at." complained Youji.Then Manx with her usually red outfit and high heels which matched perfectly with her hair.

"Well I say business is doing fine then huh?" said Manx

"Hmph! Well it was until Mr. Red Hot Head over there scared them all alway."complained Youji. Aya gave him his death glared, which shut Youji up.

"Anyway... we have another mission so why don't we go to the mission room okay." So they first closed the shop and went to the mission room. Manx gave each of them a folder with information's and slip in the tape to the television, which review only a shadow of the person.

"White hunters. There has been gang rumoring all over the place, lately police had discover that about 20-50 victims had been serious conditions while 10-15 of them had been killed. The gang that had called themselves 'Eliminators' a deadly gang that had been in Japan for 10 years. There were originally 5 leaders (1) of the group but one has all of a sudden disappear 5 years ago. Unfortunately the leader and the other members had used codenames, which is quite difficult to find their real name. The boss's codename is 'Highest'. His other 4 are Salina, Crusher, Tag, and Steel. The last one that disappears 5 years ago was Hacker. Don't mind the one that disappear. Kill all 5 of them before they attack again. White Hunters of the night kill the beast of tomorrow." (I think that's how it goes.)

Then the television turned off. Everyone looked at the information that was found and was flipping through the pages expect Omi who was staring at the first page.

"Well do you accept this mission?" asked Manx.

"I'm in.," said Ken.

"Hey if there's a women there I'm in too." Youji said. While Aya just gave a nod. At the same time Omi took the folder and slammed it on the ground, which made an angry slap sound and spilled out all the papers. Then walked out of the mission room and into his room which he slam the door almost loud enough to break the whole thing.

Back in the mission room, everyone was shocked on what Omi did which he had never done before. Even Aya was shocked at what Omi had done.

"What's the matter with the chibi?"

"That's strange. Omi never usually get mad like that." said Ken.

Aya just nod.

"I'll go ask him what's the matter." said Manx. She walked out of the mission room and into Omi's room. Omi kneeling down and his head were on his bed with his hands on it. "Is there something wrong with the mission?" As she sat on the other side of the bed.

"Why?" said coldly.

"Huh?"

"Why now?"

"That time we thought they didn't really killed anyone or hurt much of the people. Even if you did report it to me I couldn't even explain it to Persia."

"HOW HARD IS IT TO SAY THAT THEY ARE A GANG WHO KILLS!!"yelled Omi as he lift up his head and gave an icy glare.

Manx was shocked at how Omi had yelled and glared at her like if he was a different person. Downstairs the other members of the Weiss heard Omi yelling at Manx and were in shocked again.

To be continue…

________________________________________________________________ ________

Okay so it's hard to explain. 5 groups, which makes the Eliminator. Then the Boss is in control of all 5 groups to hurt victims. Although Hacker is the only one working alone since he doesn't trust anyone. Don't ask me why because I have no idea where I got this idea.

I did my best at this without even seeing the show. If there is something wrong please tells me so I could fix it. Anyway, please review! Try not to flame me because have only the internet to help me with this. I'll try and put the next chapter in a month or week if I have time to.