Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Omi's Game ❯ Chapter 2: Goodbye ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Omi's Game

Thanks to those who had review on this story. I didn't think anyone was going to read it. Anyway I know this is sort of a weird story but I'm doing this as best as I can and hopefully finish it. Anyway here is chapter two.

Disclaimer: Blade does not own any of the Weiss Kruez characters, but I wish I did own all of them! ;_;

(Author's interruption)

"Talking"

/Thoughts/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Chapter 2

Downstairs, the other members were in shocked that Omi had yelled at Manx. They all knew that Omi never yells at anyone or argue about the mission. Most of all Omi wasn't acting himself right now.

"Geez. I never knew the chibi could yell like that. Especially to the lovely Manx."

"Don't you think it's odd? I mean Omi just threw his folder down as if it was trash, then he nearly broke the door, and now he is yelling at Manx." said Ken

"Though Omi seems to know something that we don't." said Aya.

Back in Omi's room, he was still glaring at Manx. Manx was in shocked still from yelling at her and the glare that she was given.

"You're right Omi, I knew I should have told Persia in the first place but still it wouldn't even come out of my mouth when I try to say it."

"I should have done something in the first place."

"Is there something you want to do?" asked Manx.

"There is something I wanted to do a while back but someone told me not to play around with that plan again."

"Well what is it?"

"I'm going to be going back to the Eliminator."

"What?!"

"You heard me, I'm going back to the Eliminator and you're not stopping me. Even if it means betraying the others." Omi stared down at his bed not knowing if this was the right thing to do.

"Are you sure of this? I mean the next thing I know is that you guys will be fight against each other, is that worth the cost?" Manx look at Omi worry that he'll regret the decision he made.

"Yes…today will be the last day I'll be here. I will be gone by the time the sunrises. Tomorrow you can tell them that I have betray them to save the Eliminators." Omi said in the softest voice that barely Manx can hear him. There was a long silent for a moment. Then suddenly Manx broke it.

"Alright. If you think this is what you wanted to do." sighed Manx. /Hopefully he isn't crazy on doing this./

/I hope I'm doing the right thing right now. This might be the last of me. / Thought Omi. Then Omi suddenly looked at Manx and smiled. "Let's go back downstairs."

When they walked downstairs the others started to get up and was about to asked if everything was okay.

"Anyway I better be leaving right now." said Manx

"Aww! How about staying in my room for the night. You and me. Together. Ow!" Ken stomped on Youji's foot and Manx left with a worry glance.

"Omi are you okay? You're not sick are you?" said Aya putting his hand on top of Omi's head seeing if he had a fever or something.

"Sick? What are you talking about? I'm fine." Omi gave an innocent smile and did a little chibi dance.

"You sure? Cause you were acting a bit weird today." said Ken.

"I'm fine Ken. Nothings wrong with me. By the way who's cooking dinner tonight?" asked Omi curiously.

"Youji is supposed to cook for us tonight but unforuntunely I rather go out to eat. Last time he nearly killed us with his half cooked chicken and nearly burn down the kitchen." groaned Ken and gave a glare at Youji and Omi was giggling.

"Hey! You told me to cook so I cooked. You didn't asked me if I CAN cook." Said Youji.

"You wouldn't mind if I cook tonight do you?" asked Omi innocently.

"Mind? Of course I don't minded!" said Youji happily. Aya and Ken glared at him. Youji would do anything to not work.

"Omi you don't need to you know." Said Ken.

"But I want to. Please." Said Omi giving his famous puppy eye. Now that made Ken hesitate for a moment because he can't resist Omi when he did that. Ken sighed.

"Alright if that's what you want but…" Omi has gone to the kitchen and started cooking. "But don make a mess." Ken mumbles to himself and went to watch a soccer game. Aya went to read his book and Youji well went to sleep.

Meanwhile Omi was cooking something special in the kitchen. Garlic chicken with onions, vegetable soup, banana lumpia, tofu, crispy fried shrimp and desert was strawberry cake all made by Omi. Also he cleans up the whole kitchen first before he's going to be in trouble. He started cooking at about 3:30 and finishes everything at 6:00. By that time Youji woke up because of the rich smell of the food./ I guess this will be the last time I'll ever cook like this for them./

"Hey guys its time to eat." Everyone went into the kitchen and had dinner. It was the best dinner since years. Since there was mission, cleaning, and everything else. They all chatted about the mission and other stuffs, but Omi remains quiet when they talked about the mission. By the time they all finish eating Omi washed the dishes along with Ken.

"Omi, are you okay today I meant the dinner was good and all but why did you cook those things anyway?"

"Nothings wrong. I just wanted you guys to have a special dinner today since it been so long that we had one." Omi smile innocently and dried the last plates.

"Omi you know if there is something wrong tell me okay I'll help you in best situation I can."

"Thanks Ken. I appreciate it a lot. Well better go do some research and then go to sleep. I got school tomorrow anyway so I'll try not stay up so late like last time." Omi gave another smile and went up to his room.

/I hope everything's all right. I hope./

In Omi's room, he lied about the research. Instead Omi took out a big black carry on bag and his black backpack from his closet. He took three hanging black leather coats that he hided on the very end of the closet so no one would see it. He took some of his black shorts and also went to the top of the shelf of his closet to get four boxes that contains shoes that he had been hiding. After putting those in his backpack, he went to his drawers.

He went for the bottom drawer that he had never opened for a long time. When he opens it, there were all kinds of dark color shirts, and pants. On the side was a can of red washable hair coloring. In the center of the pile of clothes, there lay two medium-small swords making an X. They both had a red case with golden rims and a vine that is wrapped around the case. The handle was a garnet red which have a golden phoenix on one and a golden dragon on another wrapped around it. Also a white cross necklace was right on top of it.

"Never thought I'll see these again." He said in a soft voice as he wore the necklace and took the swords out of the pile of clothes. Then he took all the pile of clothes and put it in his black carry on bag along with the swords, his laptop, and other things he kept that his teammate didn't know. When he was finish packing it was already 10 p.m. everyone would be asleep by then. He decided to at least leave a note so he wrote in a matter of seconds and put it on top of is night table. He opened his window and drop both of his bag on top of the bushes so it wouldn't make a sound.

"So long Weiss. I'm sorry for doing this to you." Omi let tears drop from his eyes and he jump out of the window, land on top of the bushes. He took his stuff and went to an old temple to his old friend.

The next morning…

"AYA,YOUJI WAKE UP!" yelled Ken. They both got up immediately. Youji was all messed up. While Aya looks as if he was about to kill Taketori. (I think that's how it's spelled.)

"Why did you have to yell!" shouted Youji.

"Omi's gone…"

To be continue…

Well how do you like this one? I know I said a week but I was bored so I typed it anyway. Thanks to those who reviews. I really appreciate it. I thought no one read it. I'm so happy. ^_^

I'll put the next chapter soon.

Please Review.