Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Omi's Game ❯ Chapter 3: Friend ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Omi's Game

Hello! Chapter 3 is right here! Thanks for the reviews I really appreciate it. Things are going along pretty smoothly. Anyway here's chapter 3 for those of you who have been waiting to read.

Disclaimer: Blade does not own any of the Weiss Kruez characters, but I wish I did own all of them! ;_;

(Author's interruption)

"Talking"

/Thoughts/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Chapter 3

"WHAT!?" screamed Youji making sure Ken wasn't saying what he think he said.

"I SAID OMI'S GONE!!!" Ken yelled in Youji's ears.

"OW! Hey you don't need to yell."

"Idiot. Anyway Omi left a note just before he left." Ken gave the note to Aya and Youji that said:

Dear Ken, Aya, and Youji:

I don't know what I'm doing might be right or wrong but I'll always remember that you guys are my friends. I just wish you guys the best of luck. Don't try to find me because it'll be impossible. I wish I could have told you what's going on but it's already to late. I'll see you guys soon.

-Omi

Youji and Aya looked at the note blankly not knowing what Omi wrote or what he means. All they know was that Omi had just left. There was a long silent during breakfast and at the flower shop for the whole day.

Omi was heading towards an old temple where would meet an old friend and teacher of his. He walked up the steps slowly. As he was in the main entrance, he saw a little girl who was about 5 or 6 sweeping happily.

She had long light blue hair with cheerful green eyes. She was wearing a red dress that goes up to her knees. Long white socks with red shoes and also she was wearing a sliver bracelet on her left wrist. She then stopped sweeping and walk towards him.

"Do you need something sir?" she asked and gave a warm smile.

" Is Saki here?" he asked emotionlessly.

"Grandfather's here but he doesn't want to see anyone. Perhaps you should come another time. Grandfather has a bad temper and you might get hurt." She said cutely.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Kameko and I'm 10 years old." She said proudly. Then suddenly a man with short brown hair, green eyes, and was wearing black pant, a sweater, and black boots came out of the temple.

"Kameko I told you to wear your coat when you're outside." He scolded her and put on her coat for her.

"But Daddy it isn't cold."

"Nonsense now go inside and eat your breakfast." He said to her. Kameko drag her broom along with her to the temple.

"I guess I should say you haven't change much Saxon." Omi said coldly. The man turns towards him and glared.

"Who are you and how do you know my name? If you dare touch Kameko I'll kill you." He said coldly. Omi just smirked at him.

"Who am I? You should know who I am. I'll give you one hint, I'm the one who save you from getting caught." Saxon gasped in fear.

"Hack-Hacker! I thought you were dead. What are you doing here?"

"I was but I'm back from the grave also I'm here to see Saki."

"He's in his room meditating. I wouldn't distract him if I were you."

"Heh. The old man hasn't change. I'll go to his room instead of waiting for him."

"But he'll kill you if you do that." Omi smirked at him and went in search of Saki's room.

Omi found the doors where he uses to go to see Saki. On the door there was a sign that said:

`DON'T BOTHER ME RIGHT NOW!'

Omi smile evilly and knock on the door 3 times.

"I TOLD ALL OF YOU NOT TO BOTHER ME!" Said harshly, but Omi kicked open both of the doors without bothering to listen to him. The man inside was in his 80's but still he looks a lot younger. He has long white hair braid down, blue eyes, and was wearing a totally white Chinese outfit.

"Oh. I didn't even hear you said it to me. Perhaps you didn't tell me, Saki." Saki glared at him but then soften when he recognize who he was.

"Hacker. So what brings you here?" Omi put his bags on the ground and sat in front of Saki.

"I've come to ask for help."

"For what?"

"To get back at the Eliminator." Saki glared at him.

"So you came back just to get back at them for what? And don't tell me it's for my daughter Kathy. You can't do anything. Why don't you go back to where you were and forget about them!"

"I came back for my friends sakes. I came back to kill them for the wrongs they did. I came back to save my friends who are about to go on this mission." Said Omi coldly as he look down on the floor with sadness.

"Then you'll die in front of your friends if you do it." Saki said angrily.

"Then I rather die for them if that's what going to happen. Saki, how long can you bare it when everyday they injured victims or even kill them? How much more pain and suffering has to go through everyday? How much longer will you have to continue to see Kathy death over and over again? If you don't help me, then I rather die sacifricing myself to save those victims." Omi said emotionlessly. Saki was shocked at what he had said. Finally he sighs and gave up.

"You have change Hacker. All right I'll help you if this is how you want it. You can stay in the guest room. I'll show you the way." As he stand up.

"Thank you." Omi pick up his two bags and follow him to the guest room. They walk silently and didn't even say a word until they reached the guest room. The guest room was where Omi use to live. It was still filled with books on one of the shelf and also all of his other stuffs he left behind were still there. It was still fresh and clean. Omi put two of his bags down on the bed. He opens the big one and took out the two swords and put it on the table.

"I've seen you've taken good care of them." Saki said. Omi just gave a small nod.

Omi took out a can of red washable hair coloring, which last for two months. He then looked at the mirror and sprays his bangs red like he did before.

"You haven't change about the red bangs. Every time when it comes off you'll always spray your bangs red again. Well I'll go get some breakfast for you since you seem you haven't eaten yet." Saki heads toward the door.

"Saki."

He stopped and turned around.

"Do you still have those toxic I wanted back then?"

To be continue…

Okay so this one is kind of weird but hey this is how I like it. Anyway school is ending soon so I might have time to update my story. Any way I'll put up the next chapter soon. Please tell me what you think about this chapter.

Review please.