Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Omi's Game ❯ Chapter 4: Hacker ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Omi's Game

Hello! Thanks for reviewing I really appreciate it. Anyway school is out for me now and I'm so happy and yet tired. Anyway I have to enter some other art contests during the summer and this summer is so hot. Oh and don't worry I'll update as soon as possible. Here's chapter 4! Hope you enjoy it.

Disclaimer: Blade does not own any of the Weiss Kruez characters, but I wish I did own all of them! ;_;

(Author's interruption)

"Talking"

/Thoughts/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Chapter 4

Omi was in the guest room unpacking and was waiting for Saki to come back with the toxic he wanted. The toxic he created was a deadly poison and took him a while to make it. It had contains lead, poison ivy, a stinger from a scorpion, a snake venom fangs, a skin of a snake, scales of a fish, rosemary, spider's web, and a spider venom fangs which were fixed and turned into liquid. It was consider deadly and he didn't kill the Eliminators the first place was because Saki told him not to. Someone knocked on the door, which stopped Omi from daydreaming. He opens the door, which reveal Kameko.

"Grandpa told me to give you brunch and also this." She put the tray down and gave him a fabric bag, which is as big as a notebook.

"Thank you." He said emotionlessly. She was about to walk out of the door but stopped and turn around.

"Um . . ."

"What is it?"

"Could you tell me your name?"

"Hacker is my name."

"Umm . . . Hacker will you play with sometime while you're here?"

"Don't you have friends you can play with." He said and gave a cold glare.

"Well they're different. They never really did things with me and they always disagree on things so could you?" she said and was giving her puppy eye. Omi looked at her and sighed.

"Fine whatever you want." Kameko jump up in joy and ran out of the guestroom.

Omi shook his head. / Now it feels like I'm babysitting a kid instead of doing my mission. I really need to get this mission clear up. And why did I agree to the kid anyway?/ He stare at his reflection in the mirror blankly. Then he ate his brunch.

When he was finished his brunch, he went to the kitchen and washed the plate. After that he was about to go back to his room when Saxon walk up to him.

"Hey Hack! What did you do to make Kameko so happy and seriously Kameko always shy to strangers."

"All I did was agree to her was to play with her." Suddenly Saxon was laughing at Omi and Omi glared at him.

"So you really do have a soft side. I'm surprised. You really change over the years. I thought you'd going to scare her off like you did to other kids before." Saxon was still laughing.

"Hn. Just because I have a change of heart doesn't mean I won't cut you throat if you don't stop laughing." Omi said harshly. That what made Saxon stop laughing knowing that Hacker is really serious.

"Anyway Hack, there is something I have to tell you. When you left, Grey, Flare, Lily, Carol, and Lin were killed by Highest. They wanted me to tell you that if you ever come back, don't fall because you still have a future within you."

Omi startle when he heard the news. He wasn't expecting his other friends to sacrifice their life so he didn't have to do anything about it or even deal with them. It seems like they were doing it so he doesn't remember this past. This news made Omi feel worst as if he should have done something from the beginning.

"I'm sorry about this Hack."

"It's alright. They did what they want to. I can't change that. I can't even change the past but there is one thing I can change, the future. I need some time to think. Thanks for telling me." He walked down the hallway and to his room.

When he went to his room, he untangles the bag and took out a jar that is about a size of a soda can but it's a centimeter bigger. It was contain with a light blue liquid that looks almost as clear as water. Omi twirl it around a bit and stare at the liquid. He opens the cover and smells it. It smelled like rosemary, which seems that any lady would like to have it as a perfume.

/ If I put this with other kinds of liquid, it wouldn't change a thing on how it'll taste. However it'll take a while to get into effect the whole body. The only thing that will make this poison spread faster is if they were fighting or doing any running. I only had let one of the murder in jail drink it. Some how they spit out blood, which is, contain only with poison in it. So the only thing is to make sure Aya and the others don't touch the blood with there bare hands if they are putting it in the lab. Though that isn't a problem. The only issue is how to kill Highest./

He put the liquid on the table and then went on the laptop, hacking for more information on what they did in the past. Though he already knew most of it so he didn't really need the ones that he had seen with his own eyes. He went through all the security systems in there like he did before. Though he was getting bored because it was the same password the last time. About 6:00 it was dinnertime. That was when Kameko drag him to the kitchen to eat with them.

"Hurry up! Dinners going to be cold." Kameko kept on dragging Omi to the kitchen. Omi sigh. It was the last time when Kathy had to drag him to dinner too.

/ Like mother, like daughter. /

At dinner everyone was eating slowly and was talking. Though Kameko was the one who talked the most. She talked about school, clothes, dogs, and her friends. Omi was the only one who ate in silence. When they finish dinner Saxon did the dishes while Kameko had to go to sleep to go to school the next day. Omi had to talk to Saki privately in his room.

"Saki do they still go to that same club everyday right?"

"Most likely yes. After all that's the only club I know they go to."

"Meaning you're unsure as I am."

"If that's how you want to put."

"They still drink red wine do they? Or should I say steal and drink?"

"Of course. Kathy told me that, that's the only thing they drink in the club."

"Good. Then that'll make my job easier."

"May I ask what are you doing?"

"Something I should have done a long time ago. Now if you excuse me I have until 9:30 to get dress and go to the Slayer Club." Saki bow and walked out of the room.

Omi took out his light blue liquid and put it in an inch and a half bottle so he could take it with him to the club. Also eyedropper with him. He then went through his closet to wear at the club.

He wears a dark blue shirt with his black leather jacket. Black pants with his belt on so he could put his small brown bag on to carry the bottle and the dropper. He had two more black belts on his left thigh. He took out his black boots. Of course he had to wear gloves, which are black. He put his swords hidden in his jacket on the left and right so he could just take them out however he want. For back up he put a mini knife up on his right sleeve. Omi change his white ring earring that was on the left into a hook on one which was dangling a sun and it dangle with three sliver balls. Also he wore a sliver chain and a white cross to remember that he was still Weiss Kruez. This wasn't the cute little Omi that we once known, he is Hacker one of the best member in the Eliminators.

/ Well here goes nothing. /

He left the room around 9:15. He walked down the empty hallway silently without making a noise. So he wouldn't have to wake up anyone. When he walked out of the temple, he went to the bushes where he saw a black motorcycle. He had asked Saxon to borrow it earlier since he didn't want to use a taxi or go back to the flower shop to borrow or even to steal Ken's one. He took out the key and starts the engine. After it warms up he then speed away to Slayer club.

When Omi arrive, he parked his motorcycle and went into the club. He always manage to sneak in easily since he use to be a thieve once. When he was in it was crowded with many adults, members, and also teens dancing to the beat of the loud music. Of course he knows that Youji wouldn't come because this was a gang club. He squeaks into the crowd to get to the other side of the room.

When he was out of the crowd, he opens a door and walk down the hallway first he went to the kitchen to get a bottle of red wine. He then he took out the small bottle and dropper. He uses the dropper and put the liquid in. After he was finish, he went down the empty hallway to look for the leaders with the wine.

While Omi or should I say Hacker was searching, the other leaders were in a room drinking and discussing about there latest kill.

"I can't believe they were such a chicken. They couldn't even bite hard enough to get away." Laugh a brown hair guy with red and gold steaks. He was wearing a black collar shirt with the word Death in red. He had blue sweatbands and was wearing blue fade jeans. He also just wears sneakers. He is about an inch taller that Aya and has brown eyes and a light tan skin.

"Tag, have you gone insane." Said a lady. She has pink wavy hair, and was wearing a black spaghetti strap dress, which shows, out her leg. She wear long black gloves and wears black high heels. She also wears a crystal necklace, crystal earrings and has a red cherry lip, which was actually blood that she put on. She is about 3 inches taller that Ken, blue crystal eyes, and has light peach skin.

"Heh! Salina he's always like that. It's not like it was your first time knowing him." Said another guy. He had long black jet hair, which was tied in a short ponytail. He wears a black sleeve shirt, black pants and black shoes. He had onyx eyes and pure white skin. He was about Youji's height.

"Let her be it Steel. She's always like that." Said another guy, which was last but not least Crasher. He had navy blue hair and is wearing a black shirt that has flames on it,

and black pants. He wears black boots and also he is wearing a red bandana on. He is about the 2 inches taller than Youji, peachy skin, and green eyes.

"Too bad the boss isn't here with us today." Said Steel.

"He always doesn't want to come with us." Said Salina and fan herself with her purple fuzzy fan.

"Yeah! He should relax once in a while." Said Tag.

"Maybe we should have invited him." Said Crasher.

Then suddenly a red sword went onto the table and a bottle of wine was slam onto the table.

"Oh. Then how come you aren't going to invite me?" said a familiar voice.

They all gasped in surprise and had startle in shock.

"What? Don't recognize me?"

"Hacker!" said Crasher.

"When did you get back? And my didn't you grow up." Asked Salina.

"We thought you were dead. You look good as usual." Said Tag.

"I just got here and there is nothing that could kill me." Hacker said coldly.

"Heh. Yeah you ditch us for 5 years already." Said Steel harshly.

"I'm sorry, here is a bottle of wine that I got for you guys to apologize for leaving you guys here." As he took the sword out of the table and put it back in his jacket.

"You're the best you know that. Tell you what, we forget about you ditching us while you promise that you'll won't leave this gang. We needed you here you know." Said Crasher.

"Deal." He gave out his hand to Crasher and he shook it. / If only you know what I have in plan for you guys./

"Now Hackey boy you do drink do you." Said Salina.

"Feh. You know I can't stand wine. Besides it's for you anyway." Hacker smirk.

"Oh well more for us then. Hey I bet Highest will be glad to see you after all you are his favorite." Said Tag as he pours the wine in 4 glass cups.

"Yeah. Even without you here he still think you're the best in this gang out of the 4 of us. Though we already think you are the best out of all of us." Said Steel.

"I guess that hasn't change." Said Hacker emotionlessly.

"Well a toast for Hacker coming back to the Eliminators. Now and then let's hope that our kill will be successful." Tag rise his glass and the other 3 did the same and clang their cups. Then they drink it.

/ You don't know how successful you are to have me here because the game has begun / Hacker smiles evilly and lightning crash.

The next morning at the flower shop, Manx came before the shop was even open. She has recovered some news over the mission.

"Manx, what are doing here so early? We were about to open the shop." Said Ken.

"I have some bad news on the mission." Said Manx. Aya narrow his eyes, Youji just gave his `oh brother eyes', and Ken just frown.

"Oh great first Omi's gone and what next." Said Youji.

"What the problem?" asked Aya coldly.

"It's the Eliminators. Hacker the one that disappear 5 years ago has come back to help them. We are in serious danger." Said Manx worryingly and hand out the folder shakily.

"What's the matter Manx? You look like you seen a ghost." Said Youji.

"Yeah Manx. Is there something wrong?" asked Ken, as he was about to open the folder.

"Hacker might be your worst enemy but he was also your friend." Said Manx.

"What are you trying to say." Asked Aya.

"Your worst enemy was you best friend. Hacker is . . ." She said the name softly that no one heard it.

"What? Could you say the name again." Said Youji.

"Omi . . ."

To be continue . . .

So how did you like this chapter? Some how I don't know if this is the worst part I did or was a good part. Anyway I sort of busy during the summer but don't worry I'll still have time to continue this story. By the way I would have updated earlier but my mom was talking on the phone for at least 6 hours. -_- Don't she ever get tire of talking on the phone. Please review!