Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Omi's Game ❯ Chapter 5 : Truth ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Omi's Game

Hey! I'm back. Thank you for those of you who review. Anyway I have to change the PG to PG-13 since it's getting more uh . . . dark in later chapters. Don't worry about me changing it again. Any way here's chapter 5. Oh yeah, by the way Omi will be called Hacker from this chapter on until the near end. So remember Hacker is Omi. Though it's easy to remember since Omi is a hacker anyway. ^_^

Disclaimer: Blade does not own any of the Weiss Kreuz characters, but I wish I did own all of them! ;_;

(Author's interruption)

"Talking"

/Thoughts/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Chapter 5

"WHAT?!" they all exclaimed. Aya took Manx collar and push her against the wall.

"Don't play with us. Tell us the truth." Aya said. He grips the collar and glared at her.

"Aya calm down." Said Ken and Aya let go of her and step back.

"I don't blame you for not believing me, but it's true. That's the latest information I got." She said defending herself.

"How are we going to believe you about sweet little chibi turning all bad?" asked Youji and lit up a cigarette.

"Persia found a picture of Omi or should I say Hacker killing victims 5 years ago."

Ken open the folder and startle in shocked. Aya and Youji also looked at it and were in shocked too. Youji cigarette has broken in half while Aya's eyes were widens. There was a picture of Omi 12 years old. His hair was still the same but his bangs were red. He was wearing a black long sleeve shirt, which said in red `Game Over' and on his sleeves was flames. He had long black pants with flames on the bottom and he wear black boots with a buckle on it. He had one of his red swords on his hips and one he was holding out on the lady's neck. His fingernails were painted black and his lips were bloody red. He looked a little more pale back then. On his left ear he wear a hook earring with a dangling white cross and of course he was wearing a chain with a white cross on too. His eyelids were half open and his smile was evil. The background was surrounded by a lot of blood and dead bodies.

"This has to be a mistake! Omi isn't Hacker!" yelled Ken.

"There's no mistake in this Ken. Even I didn't believe it, but it's true." Said Manx sadly.

"You're lying. This is IMPOSSIBLE." Ken has lost his temper about this.

"Ken ken calm down. Maybe it's another person who try to get us off guards." Said Youji. Ken had calm down for a moment.

"Is that all you came? To tell us that Omi is Hacker." Asked Aya coldly.

"No. We have just found information that Tag, one of the leaders, is assigned to a gang fight at the south park around midnight. Be careful this time, Hacker might back up Tag if anything goes wrong tonight." Manx gave them another folder and walked out of the shop. / Omi . . . why are you making it hard for everyone. /

(By the way, Omi had sent that information to Manx earlier when he was hacking back in the last chapter. He hacked into Highest's computer to see the schedule so it wasn't Manx or anyone else that found out about this information.)

Aya, Ken, and Youji look through the flies of their mission for tonight. Leaving the other file on Hacker aside not willingly to believe it's true or even wants to even look at it. After they discuss their plans, they open the flower shop and began their business.

Mean while the Eliminators were all riding there bikes to there headquarter first thing in the morning. When they got there, it was a large building that is a weapon company and factory. This is where the Eliminators get their weapons and also sell them to other companies. Not only they sell, they also make weapons too. The company name is Strikers. They parked in the back of the company.

"Well this building hasn't change a bit." Said Hacker (Omi) as he took off his helmet.

"Heh. Yeah but when you were around things were a lot faster than this." Said Crasher. He took of his helmet and combs back his hair.

"The boss will be glad that little Hackey boy is back home and I'm also glad about that too." Said Salina. She got off of Tag's bike and took off the helmet. She began to comb her back nicely and add a little make up on her.

"Oh Hackey, I'm so glad you're back." Tag imitating Salina's voice and hugging himself. He laughed at himself and then Salina whack him on the head with her fan. Though he was lucky to not have taken off the helmet when she whacked him.

"Cut it out. The boss has a mission for one of us and he doesn't like it when we're late." Said Steel harshly. They all went into the building silently.

Inside there did a lot of people looking at weapons and even want to try it out. They have weapons like guns, swords, crossbows, arrows and many other weapons that an assassin would use, but mostly it's usually the Eliminators who use it the most. They got on to an elevator and went up to the last floor where only the leaders were allowed in. When they reach the last floor they step out and went down the hallway. There were several other doors, which were only special trainings for the leaders. At the end of the hallway, there was a heavy metal door, which was lock on to a security system to scan their eyes. Although not all of the leaders need to scan it. Just one of them scans it and the rest can go inside.

"Please scan eye." Tag decided to scan his eyes. A red light went over his eyes and it made a beep sound knowing it was done.

"Eye scans complete. Welcome Tag." The door open and all of them went in. Then the door closed.

When they went in, they had to walk down three steps. The room was a dark with only one lamp in the left corner of the room. On the right there was a bookcase filled with hundreds of books and files of their mission. There were large windows that are from the top of the ceiling down to the floor. A huge desk was about in the middle of the room and someone sitting in an exclusive chair facing the window and also huffing a cigarette. Hacker stayed in the shadow so the person wouldn't see him.

"You're late." He said he a very low voice.

"Sorry we sort of bump into someone and we sort of lost track of time." Said Crasher.

"I don't want to know who you bump into. It must be a young lady like every time." He said harshly and huff on his cigarette.

"But . . ."

"I don't want to hear about it."

"What if it's just me they bump into?" said Hacker coldly and step out of the shadows.

"I don't care if it's . . ." suddenly he stops at what he was saying and turned around to see who think he sees. This person is wearing a business suit. He has dark brown hair that matches his chocolate eyes. On his left eye he as a scar but he can still see with it. He looks about as tall as Persia and has a nice tan to match his eyes.

"Hacker is that you? I thought the best member of the team was dead." He said with joy.

"Let's just say I came back from the dead." He mocked and gave a cold smile.

"Ha ha ha. My you change just from the looks of you. Anyway we can talk more next time, right now business."

"Certainly."

"Tag, today's your day for mission."

"Yes sir."

"You and your fellow members will go to South Park to battle against the `Slackers' around midnight. As you know the Slackers have been here too long so it's time to get rid of them."

"Well, well looks like those suckers have to want out for me to eliminate them." Tag laugh bitterly.

"Highest, do you still want me to watch over him just like back then?" asked Hacker.

"If that's possible. Though I don't know about how sharp you skills are good enough to go on this one."

"Oh. My skills are as sharp as every." Said Hacker coldly and gave an evil smirk at the boss. He took out his sword and slice Highest's cigarette in fast his motion that it seems like magic since Hacker was still in the same place. That made Highest gave him a devilish grin meaning he is allowed to go.

Later that day Hacker went back to the temple around 2:30. When he arrive back, Kameko came running up to him and gave him a hug.

"Hack you're back. I thought I wouldn't see you again when I didn't see you this morning. I made you something special that time but you weren't there." She said crying in joy and sadness.

"Stop crying and I'm sorry about the surprise. By the way is Saxon or Saki home right now?"

"There not home. Grandpa went to visit an old friend while daddy is at work."

"Thanks for telling me." Hacker sighs. He was kind of disappointed that they weren't home. / Great now I'm stuck babysitting Kameko. /

"Since you didn't see the surprise this morning, I made another one just in case you came home." Hacker sighs again.

"What is it?"

"Close your eyes and I'll guide you." Hacker did as he was command and Kameko guide him. He nearly trip over some rocks and other things.

"Okay you can open them now."

He found himself in the kitchen where he saw a plate sitting on the table with fried shrimps and a dozen of sushi. There was also a plate of Jell-O, which has white icing on it said friends in Japanese. There was also seaweed soup and green tea.

"You made this yourself?" he asked and glances at her. She blushed in embarrassment and nod. He sat down and tried it.

"Well . . . is it bad? Is the soup to hot? Is the tea to strong? Is the Jell-O too watery? Is the sushi too plain?" she asked worryingly.

"It fine and it taste wonderful." Hacker said and gave her a warm smile. Kameko hug him with joy and Hacker almost spilled tea on her. After he was finish, he cleaned the dishes and Kameko insisted in helping him.

"Hack, can you help me with my homework?" she asked shyly.

"Why?"

"Well I don't understand the problem that well and I don't want to wait for daddy to come home to help me because he makes me more confuse. So could you please." She said and gave her puppy eyes. Hacker sighs.

"Alright." Kameko jump in joy and skip to her room. Hacker followed slowly. When he was in her room, he helped her with the problems that she had a hard time with. When she was done Saxon and Saki came home bring take out. They ate dinner. After that Saxon put Kameko to bed while Hacker needed to tell Saki the latest news. (He didn't tell Saki about the schedule that he found on the internet in the last chapter because he didn't have time.) He explained about the mission.

"So you are going to back up for Tag."

"That's right."

"Now they are at a gang fight so what are you backing Tag up for?"

"I'm not backing up for him. I'm backing up for my friends."

"Are you sure this is worth it."

"I'm not a kid any more Saki. I think this is worth the cost."

"You sure? Because you can still back away from it while you can."

"I'm not going to back always from this. Besides they're going to find out one day so why not just do it today." Saki sigh knowing Hacker was stubborn.

"Fine. I wish you the best of luck."

"Thanks."

Meanwhile, Aya and the other two members of the Weiss Kreuz were driving to South Park at 11:55. They all try to work out a plan but it was kind of hard for them because usually Omi would plan out everything. Also they don't really have as much information as they needed. When they were at South Park, they saw two groups arguing with each other and also fighting each other at the same time. One of them they recognize was Tag, who they saw in the files. The Weiss Kreuz was on side hiding from them to plan out their sneak attack.

"Okay, so while they are at it we'll sneak up on that guy with the red, brown, and gold hair over there. Youji, you wire all the guys, Ken, you take down that other guy that Tag is fighting. Then I'll finish Tag off." Planned Aya. Though he thinks Omi would have a better plan than this.

"That's it?" asked Ken.

"Yes." Said Aya.

"Then why do I have a feeling that we are missing something?"

"Like what Siberian?"

"Like inviting me to the party." Said a familiar voice. They all turned around and saw that no one was there. Abyssinian took out his katana ready to attack, Youji took out some of his wire and hold it in his other hand, and Ken's bugnuk has its claws showing out to be preparing for what is yet to come.

"Who's there? Show yourself!" yelled Abyssinian. They heard a chuckle from up the trees so they look up. There was a Hacker sitting on a huge branch of the tree with one leg swinging back and forward.

"My . . . look like there is only three little kittens here. I wonder where's the other one."

"Who are you anyway and why are you copying the chibi's looks?" asked Balinese. Siberian, Abyssinian, and Hacker sweat drops when he asked that.

"Who do you think I am and why would I look like your little kitty chibi." Mocked Hacker and gave a smirk.

"Wait a minute aren't you Hacker." Said Siberian remembering that Manx had warns them about Hacker.

"Nice to know that you remember. Your treat is to . . . die." Hacker jumps out of the tree and threw darts at them with only his left hand. They all try to dodge the darts, but Youji caught one on his left shoulder near his neck while Ken caught one on his right arm. Aya was the only one who dodges all of the darts. (Umm . . . the color of the darts is different so they don't really know that it was Omi and his movement was different too.)

"Hmm. . . looks like I just miss one kitty."

Aya took out his katana and was about to slice him but Hacker took out one of his swords and blocked it. Then Aya try to swipe him again but Hacker kept dodging his attacks. Then Hacker jump up did a flip and slashes Aya's back and back off a bit. Youji threw some of his wires at Hacker but he just cut them all up into pieces and slash Youji's chest. Ken attack from behind. Hacker manages to block the right claw but fail to get his other sword to block the left claw. He ends up having 3 slashes on his left cheek. After that they back off and Ken charge at him. Hacker took out his other sword and blocks both claws. He then kicks him hard on Ken's stomach and swipes him with his sword on the side. Hacker turns to all three of them and licks the line of blood that was on the tip of the sword. Aya and Youji help Ken up.

"You guys are really pathetic you know. Watching you like this making me think that Persia made the wrong choice on choosing you." Aya glared at him, Youji frowned, and Ken startle when Hacker said the name Persia.

"How did you know Persia?" yelled Youji angrily.

"How do you think I know his name, private detective Youji?" Hacker mocked.

Youji startle.

" Too bad for Aya-chan if you don't get pay for this mission if you fail huh Ran."

Aya glared at him ready to kill him.

" Ken a J-League player, betray by your own friend Kase and also kill him with his own hand."

"How did you know these information?" yelled Ken. He was angry with Hacker for knowing these things.

"Yeah! No one even knows these things expect for the Weiss Kruez." Shouted Youji.

"You guys are really slow. I thought Manx had given you the information on me. Oh, I'm sorry you can't stand knowing who I am. Then how about this to sharpen your memory." Hacker smiles coldly and holds up his original darts that he threw at every mission when he was in the Weiss Kruez. They all gasped expect for Aya who's eyes narrow at him.

"But that's impossible anyone could have a dart like that." Said Ken glare at him angrily not willing to believe.

"And you can't be Omi. He's too sweet and innocent." Said Youji and glared at him.

"Who said I was sweet and innocent Youji. That's what you think."

"Stop playing with our minds and confusing us." Yelled Aya.

"Oh but I'm not playing with your mind Aya-kun. My time has run out and I did say that I'll see you guys soon." He gave another cold smile.

They all hesitate at what he said because the last words on the note said `I'll see you guys soon.'

"Still don't believe me. I don't care if you don't believe as Omi being Hacker, but to clear you up. Three words. I am Omi." He smiles bitterly.

"Why? Why are you doing this? I hate it when people lie but you lie to us. This isn't you Omi. You're not Hacker, you're Omi." asked Ken harshly.

"He's right Omi." Said Aya coldly.

"I am Hacker and there is nothing you can stop me. Don't eve . . ."

"HACKER!" screamed Tag. Suddenly Hacker stop what he was talking and went out to check on Tag. The Weiss follow him to complete their mission. They saw a hold bunch of dead bodies near Tag and another person. Some of them were still fighting. Tag was huffing and puffing with his sword down on the ground. Hacker went up to him.

"What's the matter?"

"I feel like something is making me unable to continue like someone poison me. I feel weak." He coughs out some blood.

The other person tries to kill Tag but Hacker blocked him with his sword. Then Hacker swipe at him but he dodge every move. Tag suddenly was grabbed Aya and he was about to stab him.

"HACKER!" Tag yelled but it was too late Aya stab him and Hacker move to the side quickly knowing the blood will spit out and it was poisonous.

Tag spit out blood out of his mouth and it went onto that person Tag fought. The guy was screaming in pain and then dies falling onto the ground. Aya took his sword out and the other members that belong to Tag went to his body to see for themselves if their boss was dead. Unfortunately with their bare hands, they were poison and died instantly. The other gang's member try to run always but Hacker threw darts at them and killed them. After that he picked up Tag's sword and Aya put his katana onto Hackers shoulder.

"You're next." Aya took his katana up and was about to cut Hacker's arm but Hacker took out his mini knife and block it. Not only that but he use his knife to shred most of the poisonous blood and back off.

"Not today Abyssinian. Next time maybe. We'll see each other again. After all, your friend is now your worst enemy. " He then gave them a cold smile and ran off. /One down and 4 more to go. /

The Weiss Kruez went into their car driving back to their flower shop to report their mission and bandage their wounds. Also they need to examine the blood that was still on Aya's katana.

Hacker went back to the weapon company to report Tag's mission. While he went into the hallway, he went into a weapon maker's place and threw his mini knife into the boiling flames knowing it'll melt. Then he went to the boss's room. When he went in, the other leaders were there waiting for the results.

"Well Hacker, how did it go? And where's Tag? He's suppose to be here with you." Said Highest.

"The mission was a success but one thing didn't go as planned." Hacker looks down on ground sadly.

"Well what is it?" asked Highest harshly.

"Tag was kill sir. By another group called Weiss Kreuz. I try to stop them but they got always. All what was left of Tag was this." Hacker hand the sword to Highest.

Highest then was in rage.

"How dare Weiss Kruez mess with the Eliminator. I'll teach them a lesson they won't forget. I'll kill them one by one. Hacker you update a high tech security system for the computers. Make sure not one of the Weiss Kruez or anyone but you knows the information." He said harshly.

Hacker nod and gave an evil smile. /How are you going to stop them when they still have me to give information to give too. After all I'm still in Weiss Kreuz but the others doesn't know it./

To be continue . . .

________________________________________________________________ ________

Okay so how do you think of this chapter? I know it's impossible about touching the blood and then dies but there were some other stuff in it and me myself has no idea. So this one is making things serious for the Weiss Kreuz. Which makes me have to work on the actions and other things. Something was wrong with my uploading yesterday so today I upload it. Oh and to those I e-mail to, you don't have to e-mail me a review.

Anyway before I forget Happy Birthday to my friend Tanya 6/13 . Well anyway I'll put up the next chapter soon. Please Review.