Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Omi's Game ❯ Chapter 6: Never ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Omi's Game

Hey everyone! Thanks for the reviews. Sorry for the late update. I was busy that week. Anyway I hope the uploading problem won't happen again. Hope you like the last chapter. Kind of strange the last one but oh well I did my best. By the way the word Kruez or Kreuz is confusing me on how to spell it. When I went on different websites, some of them spell it Kruez or maybe even Kreuz. So does anyone know which one is the right spelling? Anyway here's chapter 6.

Reminder: Omi is Hacker.

Disclaimer: Blade does not own any of the Weiss Kruez characters, but I wish I did own all of them! ;_;

(Author's interruption)

"Talking"

/Thoughts/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Chapter 6

Aya, Ken, and Youji went back to the flower shop to clean and bandage their wounds, which Hacker had caused. Youji had called Manx to tell her the mission was a success but they need to examine the blood that was left on Aya's katana. Luckily their wounds didn't touch the blood when Aya killed Tag. Manx arrived in about 5 minutes.

"So what is it that you want me to look at?" said Manx. Aya show her the blood that was on his katana.

"There is something strange about this blood when I killed, one of the leaders of the Eliminators." Said Aya. Manx was about to touch the blood on the katana but Youji grabbed her wrist before she could touch it.

"I wouldn't touch it if I were you." Said Youji.

"Yeah. When Aya killed him, that guy splat a lot of blood on the other guys face and some how that guy just dies." Said Ken. Manx nod at him.

"So you think that someone had poison him right before his mission." Said Manx.

"Hey! That the only thing we could think of out of all the possibility we could think of right now." Said Youji.

"I'll bring this to the lab to have it check." Said Manx and left the flower shop.

After they clean their wounds, they went to sleep was uneasy for all of them. Now that everything has been mess up for the Weiss Kruez.

When Hacker arrived home, he went to his room and bandages the wound that Ken had done on his left cheek. He took out alcohol, some cottons, and white bandages. He washed his wounds first before he put on the alcohol. He put he alcohol on then put a large piece of cotton on the wound and bandages it. / Now I know what a tiger scratch feels like. Glad it wasn't a real one. /

After he bandage his wound he went on his bed and lied down. He couldn't sleep that night since he knew he betray friend but it was actually part of his plan. Knowing when this is over he hopes that things could go back to normal. He let tears run down his cheeks, knowing it'll be difficult to get his friends to trust him ever again. / Hopefully once this is over everything might go back to normal. Hopefully. / He thought to himself and then drifted to sleep.

The next day, it was a Saturday which means . . . more FANGIRLS! Youji had to get up that morning and take Omi's shift since he isn't here and he has to work with both Aya and Ken. They first ate breakfast and then they open the shop. When they open the shop, a whole bunch of girl just came running out of nowhere and came inside the shop. Most of them were Omi's fan girls, which, they have been coming for the past 2 days wondering if Omi was back. First Youji said that Omi had gone Hachioji for a research project and told them to come back tomorrow. Then the next day Ken said that Omi went to help the homeless shelter to help out. Of course the boys couldn't tell the girls that Omi had disappear for the past two days. Now they have to make up a whole new story today.

"Hey where's Omi today?" said a pink hair girl.

"Yeah. Where is he?" said another girl who has long green hair.

"Hopefully he isn't busy today." Said another girl who has wavy blue hair.

"Sorry girls he isn't here today." Said Youji and gave them his famous smile.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW." Cried all of Omi's fan girls.

"When will we ever see him again." Moaned the girl with long green hair.

"Yeah. I wanted to see him so badly today." Said the pink hair girl.

"Well you can always see him-" Ken began to say.

"NEVER." Glared Aya. Everyone looked at him in shocked and Ken and Youji didn't know what to say.

"WHAT!" cried all the girls.

"Omi is not working here from now on. He will never be here again because he quit this job. SO IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BUY ANYTHING THEN GET OUT!" yelled Aya. All of Omi's fan girls ran out of the shop crying that Omi won't be working there ever again. The rest of the girls went out of the shop in shock or was still looking for flowers.

"Aya do you have to make all of Omi's fan girls go crying?" asked Youji.

"You hurt all of their feelings you know." Said Ken.

"Hmph. Let them cry all they want. They were really annoying and we need to get them out of the shop before we can't do any business in here. Plus I don't want to hear anything about Omi again because he's our enemy. YOU HEAR ME!" glared Aya and went back to work. Youji and Ken startle at what he said and then they went back to work.

Meanwhile Hacker has woken up from his sleep. He was feeling sluggish that morning. So he went to take a bath. After he took a bath he went into his room to change into something without leather since it he wear his leather jacket for two days. So he wears a white long sleeve shirt that has a yin-yang symbol on it and on the back was the Chinese word for peace. Then he wears a brown short that has a lot of pockets and also goes up to his knees. He change his earring to just a dangling sliver medium ball, since he wasn't use to the hooks. The only thing he kept wearing was the necklace with the white cross.

He then look at the slashes that was on his face, which was surprisingly, was healing fast. He took out some kind of light peach cream and put it on the slash so it'll blend in with his skin so no one will notice the markings. After he changes into something normal and put on the cream, he went to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

"Good morning Hacker. I made you breakfast." Said Kameko cheerfully and gave Hacker his breakfast, which is, eggs, spam, and rice with milk.

"Morning. Thanks for breakfast though you don't need to make me early in the morning." Said Hacker and accepted the breakfast.

"But I wanted to."

"Okay if that's how you feel." Hacker ate his breakfast quietly and was think about his next plan of attack on his mission. Suddenly Saxon came in and stops Hacker from thinking of his plan.

"Morning." Said Saxon and yawned.

"Working all night?" Smirked Hacker.

"Pretty much. Oh, next week, can you take Kameko out to the park or something?" Said Saxon. When Hacker heard that he choked on his spam and Kameko was patting his back. After a few minutes of choking, he swallows the spam down to his throat. Then he glared at Saxon.

"Why are you asking me? Couldn't you let her go on her own." Said Hacker coldly to Saxon.

"Well I would have gone with her but I'm busy and plus father-in-law is going to a friends house. I would have let her go on her own but she get scared easily with older people and I'm worry about gangs now days." Said Saxon worryingly and looks as if he was about to beg him.

"Please can you come with me? I promise I won't be a troublemaker." Kameko begged and gave him her puppy eyes. Hacker sighs angrily.

"Alright I'll go with you." Said Hacker. Kameko was so happy when she heard him said that.

"Thank You." Said a cheerful Kameko as she hugged him and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. Then she ran into her room. Hacker's cheeks turned pink and Saxon was chuckling.

"You know, you really are a big help now days." Saxon chuckled and left the kitchen.

"Whatever." Mumbled Hacker to himself. / Oh joy. Now I have to watch this kid again. / He finishes his breakfast, and washed his dish. He then went to Saki's room to tell him about the mission.

He went into Saki's room and told him about the mission. Also how he thinks the Weiss believe he betray them.

"Everything is going as planned." Said Hacker.

"You think? The Eliminators will find out before you'll kill them all." Said Saki sternly.

"Don't worry about that Saki. If one of them find out it won't have much of an affect on me. Since the boss thinks of me as his loyal dog. If one of them finds out, it'll be much easier for me to kill him." Said Hacker and chuckled evilly.

"Just don't kill yourself when this is over. Of course on your next mission since I don't want to hear Kameko crying or even want her time with you which she has begged for years already to see you." Said Saki and Hacker glared at him.

"So you plan this out already when I have arrived. Listen I don't want to baby-sit her anymore. What do I look like, a babysitter?" said Hacker coldly.

"She likes you from the very beginning. I told her all about you since her mother died and when you left. She really wanted to spend sometime with you and really wanted to meet you. So I thought maybe this will help, after all she is happy being around you." Said Saki.

"You told her about me killing people and everything as if I was some hero or something huh?"

"Well the trouble you been through and help saving her father, things like that, but not the killing and things. I want you to play nice with her. After all she's the only granddaughter I have. If you make her cry, you'll have to deal with me." Said Saki strictly and Hacker smacked himself on the forehead. Hang out with the kid was the least thing Hacker wanted to do when he is on a mission.

For the past three days, the flower shop didn't have much fan girls when they heard that Omi had left for good. Business was slow at the flower shop and fewer girls had come by since the shock. Manx didn't tell them the lab report yet and didn't receive any news on their next mission. The Weiss has been silent about Omi and didn't talk about him for the past 3 days. They even found out that Omi didn't go to school from the principal. So they said that Omi transfer to another school, which is not true. Youji has been at the flower shop taking most of Omi's shift. He feels like this was a curse to him. Ken had been teaching the kids how to play soccer most of the time and try to forget about Omi. Aya well he's just himself.

For Hacker, three days in a role he was working at the weapon company, being tutor from Saki since he didn't go to school but he still need education, or helping Kameko out with her work. He has been checking the schedule on Highest's computer, which hasn't been updated on what's the next mission for the past three days. Hacker was still planning his game. Well at least he was still making money at the weapon company compare to the flower shop he already made 35,000 dollars in yens in just two days and also had tips too. He gave most of the money to the Magic Schoolbus Hospital for Aya-Chan since he notice business was slow at the flower shop, and other children at the hospital. The rest he saves up for Kameko to buy whatever she wants when they go out to have fun on Saturday.

(Don't believe this, I'm only making it up okay. Some how he was lucky that someone rich bought about 50 guns, swords and stuff. I just making it up so don't take it seriously.)

On Wednesday, Manx came by during the afternoon. She got the results from the lab, their new mission, and something special.

"Hey Manx! Haven't seen you for two days, how's it going?" said Youji. Manx just smile and gave a wink as in she was okay.

"I got some things for all of you guys today." Said Manx.

"What is it?" asked Ken.

"Let's go into the mission room and find out for ourselves." Said Manx and carry a big black carry on bag. Youji of course help Manx carried it to the mission room. Ken and Aya just follow them.

"Mission?" said Aya.

"Yes that's part of it. First of all, from your last mission we found out that the person had been poison before the mission. The blood had contain lead, poison ivy, a stinger from a scorpion, a snake venom fangs, a skin of a snake, scales of a fish, rosemary, spider's web, and a spider venom fangs which were fixed and turned into some kind of liquid that he must have drink. The liquid we think were stomach acid mix into it but it's really hard to tell what else was mixed into it, but those are what we are sure of that was mixed." Said Manx.

"Who would invent something like that anyway? It's totally gross and it's seems so impossible to get most of those things." Said Youji in disgust of what was in it.

"Glad I didn't eat lunch yet." Said Ken who seems a little sick and Aya didn't have much of an affect on it.

"I know it's sort of gross but whoever poison him is really clever had not been caught. Anyway enough of this gross stuff, tonight at 9:00 Crasher is going to the Tokyo University Lab to kill Professor Kira Takahishi and Professor Ryo Hinotoshi. Also they wanted a certain purple gem over there. Hacker will be on this mission too. Your mission is make sure they are both safe from them." Said Manx and gave them each a folder on their mission.

"Hey a babe on this mission. This one I won't forget. Ow!" Said Youji and Ken just hit Youji's head with the folder.

"Before I forget here are your weapons. Since your old ones seems to be getting rusty, we got sharper and well improved weapons for you guys." She opens the carry on bag and gave them their new and improved weapons.

"Wow! This is great." Said Ken as he checks out his new bugnuk. Its blade was sharp and shiny.

"You are really awesome Manx." Said Youji checking out his new wires.

"Thanks." Said Aya and walked out of the mission room carrying his new katana and out of the flower shop to the hospital.

"Anyway that's it for now. I'll see you guys later." Said Manx and she walked out of the mission room and out of the flower shop.

"Anyway we have to go back to work." Said Ken.

"Hey! What about Aya?" said Youji.

"I think he's already left the flower shop." Ken said and gave a shrug.

"Aw man!" said Youji and he cursed to himself.

Aya went to the hospital to see his little sister. When he went into her room, she was still sleeping peacefully. When Aya took a seat next to his sister and took her hand hoping she would wake up one day. He then saw a vase filled with white roses and a card. / Who would give roses to my sister? /

He took a look at the card, which said:

`White roses are clean and pure. There is still hope for you.'

Aya check to see if there was any signature but no one sign it. Then a nurse came in.

"Those roses are lovely aren't they? A nice young man came here and put in a vase for her." Said the nurse and she check Aya-Chan condition.

"Who was he?" asked Aya-Kun.

"I don't know. He was very mysterious. He also pay the bill for your sister too. I asked him for his name but he said it isn't necessary. It was very kind of him to pay for the other children too."

"The bill?" Aya startle and almost forgetting that he needed to pay it soon, but now that someone pays it for him he was shocked. The nurse nod and left the room. Aya left the room also and went down the elevator to the main entrance and left the hospital. He was confused on who helped his sister and didn't bother to ask anyone else. / Who is he and why is he doing this? /

In the shadows near the main entrance, Hacker watched silently at every movement Aya made and also his reactions. Hacker had come here for the past two days to see Aya's sister condition. / Don't worry Aya-Kun, your sister will be find. Too bad I can't too bad I can't tell you anything since you already think that I'm your enemy. You'll find out later when this is over. /

Then he left the hospital and went speeding to the weapon company. When he arrived at the mission room in the weapon company. Steel and Crasher was in an argument and Salina is getting a headache from it. Also the boss didn't arrive yet.

"What's the problem now, guys?" Asked Hacker. Steel and Crasher wasn't paying attention. Salina went to Hacker side instead of being in the middle of the argument.

"They are arguing about who has the best weapon." Said Salina. Hacker sweat drops.

"Didn't they argue about that 5 years ago? By the way nice dress." Said Hacker. Salina was wearing a blue dress that was from her chest to her knees.

"Thanks." Said Salina. Suddenly the boss came in from the door and went to his table.

"Okay. Crasher and Hacker, your mission is to kill Professor Kira Takahishi and

Professor Ryo Hinotoshi at the Tokyo University Lab. I want you to get a diamond shape purple gem for me. It is schedule at 9:00. Understand?" Said Highest. Hacker and Crasher nod. "Good. You are dismissed."

They all left the room at the same time. Steel went back to the counter to make money and Salina went to do some shopping.

"So it'll be me and you just like old times. Hey I got this cool outfit we could both wear in this mission." Said Crasher. Hacker glared at him.

"Listen I'm not wearing anything you has again. Last time it made me look like a monkey." Said Hacker.

"Okay dude. You wear whatever you want. So where should we meet?"

"A mile from Tokyo University. Then we sneak in as fast as we can before anyone see us." Said Hacker.

"Cool. See you tonight." Said Crasher. He went on his bike and left.

That night at Tokyo University Lab, Kira and Ryo were busy examining the gem. The clock was ticking slowly at 9:00.

"This is amazing Kira." Said Ryo a brown hair guy with glasses. He wore a lab outfit that has been button up and white gloves.

"Yes it is Ryo. Some people said that it must have been the rarest gem in this world. You see it could change colors automatically. It certainly is very rare to find these." Said Kira. She is also wearing a lab outfit button up and white gloves. She has long blue hair that goes up to her shoulder, which is tied in a ponytail.

"Hopefully this will be in the museum for everyone to see." Said Ryo. Suddenly a gun was pointed at Ryo's head.

"Hopefully not." Said Crasher and gave an evil grin. He was wearing a brown business suit.

"Wh-who ar re you?" asked Kira shakily. Then Hacker put his sword slightly at her neck. Hacker was wearing a black long sleeve, black pant with a chain belt, gloves, a dangling leaf earring, and black shoes.

"Your worst nightmare." Said Hacker coldly. "Hand over the gem and no one gets hurt."

"It doesn't belong to you." Said Ryo. Crasher push his gun on his head.

"It doesn't even belong to you too." Said Crasher. Suddenly the Weiss Kruez kicked open the door and all eyes were on them.

"Nor does it belong to you too." Said Ken.

"WHO ARE YOU?" asked Crasher.

"Weiss Kruez." Said Aya calmly.

"So you're the ones who killed Tag." Crasher clenched his fist.

"He was just unlucky." Said Youji.

"HELP!" yelled Kira and Hacker put the sword closer to her neck.

"Hacker, Hacker, hasn't anyone taught you to respect woman." Youji said shaking his head.

"Yeah, but he isn't my mother." Hacker took out his darts and nailed it at Youji's left leg, Ken on his right side, and Aya on his left shoulder.

At the same moment Kira grabbed a pink liquid and try to splash it on Hacker's face but instead it hit his left shoulder down to his elbow. It feels like Hacker was caught on fire since his sleeve was burned off. He dropped his sword and was clutching his left on arm. Kira grabbed the gem but Hacker threw his poison gas on her face with his right arm as fast as he can. She then went unconscious and he grabbed the gem.

"KIRA! What have you done to her?!" yelled Ryo.

"She's dead." Hacker chuckled evilly.

Then Crasher was about to kill Ryo to finish the mission but Youji's had caught him before he could do anything. Crasher struggle to get out of the tangled wire but only to be cut by the wires.

"Keep this up and you'll die." Said Youji.

Crasher then shot his gun at Ryo and Ryo got out a green liquid. At the same moment Youji tighten his wire to kill Crasher, but his gun was shot at Ryo and Ryo splash the liquid onto Crasher. They both died instantly.

"Looks like your mission fail." Said Hacker. He put back his sword on his hip and holding the gem in front of them. "And I have the gem."

Suddenly Aya try to kill Hacker but he was too fasted and jumped out of the window to escape setting the alarm on.

"DARN HIM!" Said Ken and they all ran out of the Lab and drive back to the flower shop. They have failed their mission or so they think they did.

Hacker ride all the way back to the weapon company with the gem. His arm was painful but he decided to ignore the pain. When he arrived to the room, he saw Salina and Steel waiting with Highest.

"So how did the mission go?" asked Highest. Hacker threw the gem at him and Highest caught it.

"Weiss Kruez has interfere again and killed Crasher." Said Hacker emotionlessly.

"THOSE WEISS KRUEZ I'M GOING TO KILL THEM FOR KILLING TWO OF MY LEADERS!!" yelled Highest. Then he was huffing and puffing. Everyone backed always from him.

"Don't worry I'm going to kill them if it's the last thing I'll do." Said Steel. Salina and Hacker just nod.

"Good. We won't be going on any mission for a while. Tag and Crasher is already dead and I don't want you three to die too so you guys will have a break for now. Though you still have to work for me at this company. Understand? Good." Said Highest and left the room. Everyone else left the room and went home.

/ Two down. Three more to go. Highest . . . you are very foolish to still trust me when I was gone for 5 years. Isn't that bitter. /

To be continue . . .

Hope you like this chapter. It might be a little confusing at some parts because I crash my head into wall when I was helping my dad fixing the television >_<. Sorry about the late update. I'll update the next chapter ASAP. Please Review.