Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Omi's Game ❯ Chapter 7: Death ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Omi's Game

Hey everyone! Thanks for the reviews. I really hope you like the last chapter though I think it might have confused some people. Also thank you Crissi for telling me the correct spelling for KREUZ. Here is chapter 7. Enjoy. ^_^

Reminder: Omi is Hacker.

Disclaimer: Blade does not own any of the Weiss Kreuz characters, but I wish I did own all of them! ;_;

(Author's interruption)

"Talking"

/Thoughts/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Chapter 7

"OOOWWW! STOP DOING THAT! IT HURTS!" complained Hacker. It was a Thursday morning. Hacker hadn't slept for another whole day since he came home from the weapon company at 6:00 in the early morning when Saxon was about to leave for work and saw Hacker injured badly on his arm.

"Stop complaining. I'm trying to make it painless as possible." Said Saki. Saxon had taken Hacker to Saki's room since Saki use to be a doctor.

"Aggrrrr."

"Hush! Okay you're driving me crazy. You should be glad that you didn't die." Saki took out some herbs and smashed them with some other strange medicine plants in a bowl.

"Heh! You always say that what this happens." Hacker is only wearing his black pants. He was sweating from head to toe since the pain on his left arm was killing him. His left shoulder down to his elbow was a burning garnet red color, which was worst than sunburn.

"Well it's better to remind you that you're lucky." Saki then took a jar filled with a weird green fluffy stuff look like wasabi. He then opens the jar and mixed it with the other medicine he has in the bowl.

"Agh. You're going to kill me with that." Hacker used his right hand to cover his mouth and nose from the smell. To Hacker, it smelled like death fish and garbage.

"The smell might be bad but it won't kill you. You're lucky enough to use this stuff because it took me 5 years to make this you know." Saki then took a leaf and scoops some of the medicine on the leaf. He then put it on Hacker's arm.

"Whatever." Hacker said emotionlessly. He flinches in pain when Saki put it on his arm.

"Your arm is damage very badly. It'll at least take three weeks to heal. Everyday in the morning, and when you finish taking a shower, you'll have to put on this medicine. Luckily your arm still can move around. Just be more careful with your left arm when you're going out." Saki finished putting on the medicine and began bandaging his arm.

"Thanks."

"No problem." Saki finished bandaging Hacker's arm and gave him back his shirt. Then for the rest of the day, Hacker went to sleep since he hasn't sleep much.

At the flower shop, they were all bandaging their wounds. Youji called Manx and told her that they have fail. Aya was so angry with the mission that he had broken some of the pots in the shop. They were all in the kitchen eating their breakfast. After that Ken turn on the television to watch the news to see which soccer team won the game. Until suddenly.

"Aya , Youji you got to see this quick." Yelled Ken. The two rush to the living room to see what's going on.

"We have a breaking news today from Tokyo University. Last night they have found Ryo Hinotoshi dead. Kira Takahishi was transfer to a hospital, which the doctor had told us that she was in a coma and may never wake up. Also they found the murder's body dead. Police believe that the murder had hit Kira Takahishi first, kill Ryo Hinotoshi, and then kill himself. Police also found the purple gem was still safe and was transfer to the Kyoto museum which will be safely guarded. No one knows what are the connection with the murder and Ryo Hinotoshi. That has been the latest news. Now in weather . . ."

Youji turned off the television. The three of them have blank looks on their faces not knowing what's was going on. Then all of a sudden they heard the shop's bell that rung from the door.

"Manx don't tell me that we have a mission after what happen last night." Said Ken.

"There won't be any mission tonight. I'm here to tell you that you didn't fail the mission."

"How could that be possible? I mean Hacker said that Kira was dead." Said Youji.

"I think he trick you on that one. Hacker tends to be tricky. He doesn't always kill the innocent. Sometime he'll just injure them or maybe even paralyze them. Anyway Ryo isn't dead. In fact I just found out that the real Ryo Hinotoshi is alive and is in England. That guy was actually Ryo's twin brother Kyo. Kyo Hinotoshi pretends to be his brother so he could steal the gem himself. Kyo was charge of murder and burglary. We were about to give you that mission until the Eliminators came into news." Said Manx.

"So you're saying that we killed his twin instead of Ryo himself?" asked Aya. He was trying to get the facts straight. Manx nodded.

"But you said it was Ryo Hinotoshi." Said Ken.

"Well we just found out who he really is. The Eliminators thought that it was Ryo. Though the police don't even know it. You see Ryo has a burnt mark on his left ear. Kyo has a scar on the back of his neck. That's the only differences about them and they could even be mistaken. On the television we saw a scar on the back of his neck so it's positive that it's Kyo. Someone just found out early this morning. Anyway you won't be having a mission for a while. Well I got to go." Manx left the shop. Ken and Youji sigh in relief while Aya was just emotionless.

"Well, now that we know that everything is alright I'll be going on my date." Said Youji and was about to leave.

"You're not going anywhere today." Said Aya and grabbed him by the collar.

"Yeah. You still need to take your shift. Don't think we'll go easy on you." Said Ken.

"But-"

"NO!"

/Thanks a lot for this Omi. Curse you. / Youji thought grumpily.

Thursday and Friday have gone by very quickly. Businesses in the flower shop were really slow. Not much people had come by to buy flowers. Lately only a few girls would come by and buy flowers. Youji couldn't stand it in the flower shop when there is almost nothing to do. He would have gone clubbing and check out the women but no he has to do his own shift. Ken didn't complain much but still he wanted to play soccer but Aya wouldn't let him. He even tried to play in the shop but he broken 5 pots. Aya didn't care much unless people would buy flowers.

Hacker had spent his time working at the weapon company. People had been scared about what happen on the news and decided to buy weapons to protect themselves. So the company is making hundreds of money. Hacker notices that Salina was worried about him though he doesn't know why. He's still recovering from his last mission.

Saturday came. It was 7:00 in the morning. Hacker was still sleeping until a gong woke him up.

"GONG!!!!!!!"

"Huh?" said Hacker sleepily.

"Wake up. Today you're supposed to take me out just like you promise." Said a cheerful Kameko. Her hair was tied in two braids and also a purple fishing hat. She is also wearing a white t-shirt with a bouquet of roses on it and blue shorts. Her sock went up to her knee and is wearing red shoes. Also wearing a blue backpack.

"It's 7:00 am. Let me sleep for another hour more." He said.

"No way. I want to spend every hour we have today. So hurry up and let's eat breakfast some where outside." Kameko said and Hacker got out of his bed and went to the bathroom.

He took a cold shower and bandages his arm. He then notice the red on his hair fading off a bit so he spray the some more on his bangs and also comb his hair. He then changes into a white long sleeve shirt with a dark red shirt over it. Brown shorts that goes up to his knees and red sneakers. He let his white cross necklace show out and change his earring back to his white ring earring. He made sure he put his wallet in his pocket with money in it.

"Where do you want to go?" asked Hacker.

"Let's go eat breakfast. I know a place that my friends been and said it was good. Dad didn't let me go with them. So how about it?" smiled Kameko.

"Your choice. Walk or ride?"

"Walk of course. It'll be more fun that way."

Hacker sighs. He doesn't know how this girl could have so much energy. Sure Hacker doesn't mind walking but there has been tired lately. They walk down to a small café that said Dream Café. They ordered two breakfasts special.

"Mmm . . . it smells good here." Said Kameko. Then suddenly the waiter came with their breakfast. It was croissants with eggs and ham. Then there were dumplings and a peach. Kameko had order an orange juice while Hacker decided to drink a cola to wake himself up.

"This taste good. What do you think Hack?"

"It's alright. Nothing special about it." He took another bite of the croissant. After they finish eating they went out to shop.

First they went to a clothes shop where Kameko tried all different kinds of clothes. Hacker didn't really care much about it but Kameko beg him to try on clothes too. So he did. They didn't buy any of the clothes because Kameko didn't really like it that much and Hacker doesn't really need it.

Then they went to an arcade. Kameko played some games over there and had asked Hacker to play with her. They both did car racing, shooting basket, and playing video games against each other. Hacker manages to win a prize for Kameko. It was a small honey brown bear with a red bow on it. Kameko hugged it tightly and said that she'll treasure it.

After some fun, Kameko wanted to buy some clips for her hair. So they went to a small shop called In Style. They looked at all different kinds of clips and necklaces. Which were made with sparkling fake diamonds. Hacker brought her a whole set of butterfly and flower clips. He put a purple flower clip on her so her bangs won't hurt her eyes that much.

Then they went to shop called Jelly Gem. They looked at a whole bunch of key chains, dolls, backpacks, model cars, planes, and other items. Kameko liked the key chain with a Bombay cat holding a Freesia and said that it looks almost as if it was Hacker was a Bombay. Hacker brought the key chain, a blue ring made of sparkling beads, a good luck charm, and a bracelet that he made in the shop with her name on it for her. Though he wasn't happy about the key chain.

After that they went to buffet pizza for lunch. They have eaten everyone of the kind pizza in the buffet. Kameko laughed when Hacker had tomato sauce on his nose. Kameko did most of the talking to Hacker and Hacker remains silent listening to Kameko.

When they finish lunch, Kameko wanted to buy a small bag of breadcrumbs to give to the birds to eat at the park. They went to Bread Gourmet to buy a bag. Also Hacker brought a sponge cake as a treat. (It's a soft cake that tastes fluffy. ^_^)

At the park Kameko was feeding the birds while Hacker was just watching her feed them. They were both sitting on the bench peacefully listening to the birds chirp happily and the wind blowing. Kameko throw the last bits of crumbs and threw the bag always. Then she took off her hat and put it in her bag with the rest of her stuff. She then looked at Hacker.

"Hacker can I asked you a question?" asked Kameko.

"What is it?" Hacker looked at her.

"What happens when a person dies and how does it feels like?" Hacker looked at her blankly.

"Why are you asking me this? You know you're still a kid and you still have a future a head of you."

"I'm curious. I feel like if I don't know right now then I may never know. Grandpa and daddy never answer me when I asked them this. They said not to talk about it because it's not important and never to mention it. So I'm asking you this since they won't give me an answer." said Kameko and she stared down at the ground.

"Curiosity kills the cat you know." Said Hacker.

"I know but I want to know. I asked a lot of my friends that and they just ignored me. So could you please tell me?" Kameko looked at Hacker sadly. Hacker sighs and closed his eyes for a few moments then re-opens them.

"Alright I'll tell you, but you have to promise that you won't tell your grandfather and father about what I said before I'll get in trouble."

"Okay. Pinky promise." Kameko stuck out her pinky in front of Hacker. Hacker just looked at her blankly again. He did the same thing and a there pinky crossed.

"I feel like a 10 year old right now doing this." Said Hacker and Kameko giggled.

"Okay I promise. Now tell me."

"Alright. Sometime when people die they would die peaceful in their sleep or from a disease like cancer. Some causes pain like when you get stabbed or get shot."

"So there is many ways of dying?" asked Kameko.

"Yeah. Most of them are painful sometime. When you die you'll feel pain but after a while you won't feel anything. Painless. You'll feel weak easily and you feel as if everything was falling into darkness. You'll look blank and empty when you die."

"Then what will happen when I die?"

"You'll be free. Free like the birds. Flying freely. Filled with joy. You'll meet new friends and consider them as your family. Your family will be with you and you'll be joyful."

"You mean I'll be happy?"

"Not happy. Joyful. Happiness doesn't last forever while joy will be eternal. That's the differences."

"Will there be any fights or even war?"

"No. It'll be peaceful. No one will harm you. No one will interrupt it. There will always be peace. Only if you choose that path. Another path would be to be a ghost or spirit and be filled with anger. You'll have not joy in you instead there will only be anger. That is if you're afraid of death."

"I'm not afraid of death. I just want be have the joy of my life instead of being angry." Hacker gave a warm smile to Kameko for the first time in a while.

"Then you'll have joy instead of anger. Now you won't have to worry."

"Really?"

"I'm sure of it." Hacker then pats softly on her head. Then there was a long silent.

"Hacker."

"Hm?"

"Thanks." Kameko gave a soft smile and Hacker just gave a small smile back to her.

They got off of the bench and walk off. They were about to head to another small store until suddenly.

"Hacker. Look a flower shop. Let go in and buy some flowers." Said Kameko. She was pointing at Kitty in the House.

"Uh . . . How about not?" Said Hacker nervously. /Just great! When things were just okay, it just has gotten worst. /

"Why?" asked Kameko curiously

"Um . . . I don't know . . . there are other flower shops."

"But I want to go to this one. Come on."

"Gah!" Kameko dragged Hacker into the shop.

"Hi! Welcome to Kitty in the House. May I help you?" smiled Ken. Then suddenly he, Youji and Aya saw Hacker.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Said Youji and Ken in boomed anger and Aya just narrowed his eyes ready to kill Hacker with the broom or something.(They don't have their weapons.) Hacker just smacked his forehead and Kameko just looked in confusion.

"What do you want?" said Aya coldly.

"Are they your friends?" asked Kameko. Aya glared at her, Youji snort, Ken just shook his head and Hacker sighs.

"No."

"Hey maybe you should be their friend." Smiled Kameko. Hacker's eyes flickered and startled when he heard her said friends.

"WHAT!?" yelled Ken and Youji.

"Come on Hack you seem so lonely every time. You should be their friends."

"I have business."

"We're not being friends with him." Said Aya.

"What did Hack ever do to you. He's really nice."

"Kid, are you going to buy something or not? If you are not then GET OUT!" yelled Aya.

"My name is not Kid its Kameko and I'm here to buy flowers."

"Um . . . Kameko we can't be friends with him because it's kind of hard to explain. Go and buy your flowers." Said Ken.

"Yeah kid. We can't be friend with him got that." Said Youji.

"Don't call me kid. It doesn't make sense at all. Hack is not bad. He's sweet, kind, gentle . . . he also help me when I'm in trouble and he even comfort me. He might be cold sometime but he never yells at me or do anything bad to me. He's the best friend I ever had" Kameko started to cry.

Youji and Ken began to panic. Aya was just emotionless and Hacker just blink at what she said.

"We're sorry, we're sorry , we're very sorry just please don't cry." Said Ken as he panic. He was about to wipe her tears.

"Don't touch me." She said and kept on crying. Ken back always from her. "All I wanted was Hack to be your friend and you're so mean when I just asked nicely."

Now Ken and Youji felt a bit guilty when they heard what she said. Then suddenly Hacker keel down and wipe the tears off of Kameko.

"Don't cry. I don't need them to be my friends. If they don't want to be my friend, then they don't have to. It's their choices. Not mines or yours. You're a big girl now so please stop crying. If I don't have any friends I will always have you as a friend." Hacker smiled softly at Kameko. Kameko stopped crying and looked at Hacker. The other three were shocked that Hacker was being kind to her.

"Really?" He nodded. Kameko hugged him and cried. Hacker startles a bit when she did that.

"Now are we going to buy flowers or are you going to keep crying." Said Hacker.

"Okay." Kameko smiled. Then she turned to the other three. "I'm sorry. Please forgive me for being rude."

"It's okay. Just don't do that again." Said Youji. Kameko giggled.

"What kind of flowers do you want?" asked Ken. Kameko thought about it for a moment and suddenly.

"Freesia!" she said. Everyone just stare at her.

"Why do you want freesia?" asked Hacker nervously.

"Because I wanted to remember you like a freesia." Kameko smiled cheerfully. Hacker put his hand on his forehead and shook his head. Youji snicker and Ken just smiled. Ken then went to get a bouquet of freesia.

/It just had to be freesia. / thought Hacker.

Ken then came back and gave it to Kameko. Kameko was over joy and left the shop. She waited by the window. Hacker pays them.

"Keep the change. After all business is slow for you now days." He said coldly and left the shop.

"Hacker doesn't seem as bad as he is. Maybe he's still on our side." Said Ken.

"He betrayed us." Said Aya.

"I don't know about that. Besides he was being nice to that kid. He's still got that Omi's touch." Said Youji.

"Could be an act."

"Aya. He isn'-"

"I DON'T CARE HE'S STILL OUR ENEMY!" yelled Aya and both of them shut there mouth. /I'll kill him no matter what./

Hacker and Kameko continue their day. Kameko wanted Hacker to buy a vase so he did. He brought a vase that has pictures of cats playing with the flowers and butterflies. After that they ate dinner at a sushi bar. Then they walk home.

Kameko was tired so Hacker let her have a piggyback ride. Kameko rested onto Hacker's shoulder. He continue walking and Kameko saw the sunset.

"Look isn't it pretty." She said pointing out to the sunset.

"Yeah. It sure is."

"Hacker. I had a great time today. Thank you." She then drifted into sleep.

Hacker walked all the way home with her on his back. Saxon and Saki weren't home yet. He went to Kameko's room to put her to bed. He took off her backpack and shoes then he opens her backpack and took out the teddy bear. He put the teddy bear next to Kameko and tugs her to bed. He took the freesia and the vase out to the kitchen. He washes the vase and put water in it. Then put the flowers in. He then went to his room.

/One day, when this is over, I will be their friend again. I won't die yet. /

To be continue . . .

Well how do you like this chapter. It's kind of weird when they see each other again. Might be confusing. They needed a break from all the action. Omi still has a soft side. Isn't that sweet of him to buy stuff for Kameko. Anyway the next chapter will be here soon. Please Review.