Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Omi's Game ❯ Chapter 11: Answers ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Omi's Game

Hello everyone! Thanks for reviews to those who reviewed. I'm glad everyone is enjoying it. I think. Okay so I was a little cruel in the last chapter for everyone. Anyway no more Hacker anymore so it's back to Omi or maybe there is still Hacker for a moment or two.

Someone e-mail me telling me that for Christmas, her wish is for me to finish this story. So now I updated and hope you like it. Plus I'm sorry for the delay since my computer has no power the next day and had to be fixed.

Also with my friends and reviewers support I wouldn't let you guys hanging. ^^ For those of you who said that you don't want Omi to die, you guys have to find out in this chapter and this is the final chapter.

Enjoy! ^_^

Disclaimer: Blade does not own any of the Weiss Kreuz characters, but I wish I did own all of them! ;_;

(Author's interruption)

"Talking"

/Thoughts/

~'Talking in whoever's Flashback'~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Chapter 11

The Weiss Kreuz were at the hospital and the doctors had brought Omi to the emergency room since he was losing a lot of blood. They also have to wrap up the rest of their wounds too and waited. Youji's leg was only a stab and they manage to wrap it nicely for him to be able to walk. While only Ken and Aya had only minor injuries on them. No one even looked at what they were wearing and thinks that it was just a new fashion for them.

Manx arrived in about an hour and Omi was still in the emergency room. Not knowing the conditions or if he could survive. Omi's life is a 50/50 chance. Doctors and nurses are rushing in and out of the ER.

No one said a word since Manx arrived. They waited for hours. Hoping that Omi would be okay. After all Omi did save their life after what had happened. About 2 hours later the ER light turn off and the doctor came out with the report. Everyone rush to the doctor.

"How is he? Is he alright?" asked Ken quickly.

"He'll be alright. He lost a lot blood and he's in critical condition now. The wound he has been very heavy but we manage to close them before there were any infections. He should be able wake up by tomorrow." Said the doctor. Everyone was relief.

"Could we see him?" asked Youji.

"It's best if you come back tomorrow and see him since we haven't assign a room for him yet. Go home and have a good night rest. That's doctor's orders." He said and left to check on another patient.

They all went back home. Manx went with them since she needs the latest report on what happened. They fill in on everything that happened.

"I'm glad we've gotten rid of him but still he should have been stop from the beginning." Said Youji.

"I know. If this event didn't happen then maybe that poor girl and her family might have lived and have a happier life." Said Ken sadly.

"No one really wanted that to happen in their life. What has happen is already done. There is nothing you can change about it." Manx said sadly.

"Did you know anything about this group from the beginning?" asked Aya coldly. Everyone looked at Manx.

". . ."

"You know something. Don't you." Said Aya.

"Yes. I do know them from the beginning. We didn't think they were much of a threat in the beginning."

"You THOUGHT!!! I can't believe you guys. He killed at least more than 100 peoples lives and you guys didn't stop him in the BEGINNING!" yelled Ken.

"I don't blame you guys for being mad at us for this, but what's done is done. There isn't anything to change about it."

"So what do you know about this `Eliminators'?" asked Youji seriously.

" They were a long time group for 10 years and have been trying to do things only for themselves. Money and power were what they all cared about. They only hunger for those two things and doesn't care what's life around them. A monster as you could call them."

"Okay. So how did Omi end up there? He usually doesn't look like the type to be killing other people." Asked Ken.

"Omi was on a mission that day. His first mission I should say all alone by himself. We didn't expect anything strange happen that day. . . but something strange did happen that day."

"What happen?" Manx sighed.

"I shouldn't be telling you this. I think it's best if Omi told you this. He knows a lot about them then I do and it's his story, but don't force him to tell you guys everything. He's still is in pain mentally. Ask him when you think he's ready to tell you guys everything." Manx looked at the clock. "I better get going. Get some rest and don't worry too much about the shop tomorrow."

Manx left and everyone still wants answer for everything that had happen. It seems like they were in 5 different mission but it was still as one mission. One mission that was unclear and one that seems to never end in their memories. So they took Manx advice and went to get some sleep, but it's so difficult to get some sleep when there is so many questions that needed to be answer.

The next day Omi did wake up but he wasn't himself. When his teammates came in and greeted him, he showed no emotion and no reaction. All he did was glazed out the window looking at the view. Even when they tried to talk to him, he didn't say anything. His reaction was the same.

For the past few days he had been like that. His physical wounds were healing but mentally he wasn't.

Finally he was able to go home. They all took him home and hope that he'll at least act a bit more normal then he was at the hospital. On the way home they try to start a conversation with Omi in the car.

"You know Omi, a lot of your fangirls really misses you, you know?" said Youji.

". . ." Omi just looked at window.

"They've all been wondering where you have been and was worried too." Ken said trying to help.

". . ."

"Hey you know why don't we stop for some ice cream?" said Youji.

"Yeah! Ice cream always cheers everyone's up from the blues."

". . ."

Aya then look at his rear mirror and looked at Omi closely.

"What do you want Omi?" Aya asked.

". . .Kameko. . ." Omi said softly and that was all he ever said.

When they arrived home Omi went slowly up to his room. The others help put his luggage up and then left him alone. Omi just sat on his bed looking at the empty wall. All he could think about was what he had done and that he had broken his promise. That was all he could think about. He could careless about everything around him and his life.

So it seems that Kitty in the House was back to normal. A huge crowd came back especially the girls. All it seems to be missing at the flower shop was Omi greeting and helping everyone happily and cheerfully. He would only be at the shop for one minute and the next minute he'll be in his room. Most of the fangirl thinks he isn't feeling well, other say that he's lovesick. As days past teammates were getting worry about him.

One day they decided to finally want him to spill things out or else Omi is going to break down.

"Omi, we need to talk." Said Ken as he sat down on the couch next to him. Omi just looked at him the same way as usual. His eyes were just empty.

"We know you've been through a lot of trouble so I think it's best to talk it out on us." Said Youji.

Aya just nodded.

"Please tell us what happen back then. We're not mad at you anymore." Said Ken.

Omi just looked at them with a blank expression. He didn't say anything just looked at the blank television screen.

"Omi you have to say something. You can't just keep things all quiet every time. You have to face your problems to solve them. Not run away from them." Ken said.

"Besides . . .what's done is done so its best to tell and get on with life." Said Aya. Omi then look at his teammates and then sigh.

"What do you want to know?" he said in defeat.

"Chibi . . . what's been bothering you lately?" asked Youji.

"Bothering me? Everything. The past, the present, and the future. I couldn't protect one girl who could have been alive today. I shouldn't have betray you and do this all alone. I couldn't keep a promise to a friend. But most importantly the thing that's bothering me is why did I even do this to myself." Omi said and put his hands on his forehead.

"It wasn't your fault Omi. Sometime things are just unexpected. They come and they go." Said Ken.

"It wasn't my fault? Ha! I would laugh if that was true but yet it ain't true to me. I did all this all by myself and yet you say not to blame myself for this? I couldn't possibly believe in that not everything I've been through for the past years and now. All I did was kept hiding and hiding. Like it was a game to me." Omi said strictly.

"What happen in the past? You don't have to force yourself to say it." Said Youji.

"My past? I'll tell you since you asked. It'll be the first time saying it and it'll be my last." Omi looked at his teammates and they all pay very close attention to him.

=Flashback=

~'Back on my first mission, I didn't really knew what happen since I've been knock out. I couldn't remember anything that happened all I knew was that I've been captured.'~

"Why did you bring a kid back?" yelled Highest. Omi shivered in fear.

"Sir. He's just lost and doesn't know his way back home." Said Salina. Omi was still shivering and was shaking. Highest put his grabbed his chin and looked at him in the eyes.

"What's your name kid?"

"My . . .name? I don't . . .know." He said shakily.

"DON'T PLAY WITH ME!" yelled Highest. Tears came out the Omi's eyes.

"Highest. Please calm down he's just a kid. He's afraid right now." Said a woman with purple hair tied into a ponytail. She has blue eyes and has a pale peach skin.

"The you handle him Kathy."

Kathy gently talked to the boy and started to comfort him. The Omi tried to stopped crying and smiles a bit.

"Sir he doesn't remember his name. He must have hit his head." Said Kathy.

"Useless brat. Just kill him already!"

"Wait. He's just a kid and he doesn't know who he is. How come you can't use him? I mean you can trained him and everything but killing him would be the last thing we need to do to him." Said Salina hoping Highest wouldn't kill him.

"I agree. He doesn't seem much harm. Why not train him?" said Kathy.

"Find! From now on you guys will be training him. Understand. His name will be Hacker!"

=End of Flashback=

"After that I've been training all day and night. Not knowing what I'm doing or even wanting to do. I listen and obey all of them." Omi said.

"Geez . . .that must have been hard for you." Said Youji. Omi nodded.

"But there was someone who did cared. Her name is Kathy."

=Flashback=

~'She was the only one that ever cared and accepted me in as if I was her younger brother. In fact her whole family did accept me, but personal she accepted me more.'~

"Kathy?"

"Yes Hacker?" asked Kathy as she swift her hair back.

"Why does everyone seems to hate me?" he asked curiously.

"Hacker. . .no one hates you. It's just that well. . .they just want you to get it right on the training. They don't hate you. They're just strict that's all." She said smiling at him.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. When you do something great for them, they'll respect you I know it." She ruffed his hair.

"Kathy."

"Hmm."

"You're the best." He said and hugs her.

=End of Flashback=

"She and her teammates were the only ones that help me go on. I learn from everyone of the members of the Eliminator. I hurt every person that they told me to. I save the life of Highest and he gave me respect and promise that no matter what, he promise that he'll always trust me. So he never suspected me in the first place."

"No wonder he never suspect you in the first place. He trusted you so much and had so much fate in you." Said Ken.

"Anyway days and months past, I was just walking allow the side walk until I saw. . ."

=Flashback=

Hacker walking down the sidewalk looking at the ground until he suddenly he heard someone calling someone's name.

"Omi! Omi!" yelled someone. Hacker just turn around and looked at whoever is yelling. It was Manx. She ran straight to him and hug him.

"Omi! Thank goodness you're alright." She said. Hacker just pushed her away.

"I'm sorry, you must have mistaken me by someone else." He said coolly.

"No I haven't mistaken you. Don't you remember me? It's Manx." She said knowing that he's Omi.

"Manx? I never heard of anyone name as a cat. Sorry miss but I'm Hacker."

"No you're not. You're Omi Tsukyono also known as Bombay. You've been missing since for months already and we've been looking for you." He looked at her in confusion and was a bit scared.

"No. . .I can't be Omi Tsukyono. I just can't. . .stop playing mind games with me." yelled Hacker as he put his hand on his head. His head was in pain for some reason.

"Omi. . .I'm not playing mind games with you. Everything I say it's true. You were put in the Kritikers and was train there ever since you were little. Please you have to remember." Pleaded Manx. Hacker's eyes were widen in shock and with fear.

"You're lying! Leave me alone!" Hacker then ran away from Manx and went back to his place.

=End of Flashback=

"When she said all those words to me, it sort of hit me hard. I didn't remember anything. I began to get scared and started to try get more focus on other things. It didn't work." Omi then put his hand on his forehead.

"Looks like you've got to stop forgetting things and start remembering them." Joked Youji. Aya glared at him.

"Anyway I did remember one day. I remember everything that happen during that time with the Kritikers. Even though I started to remember, I started to not wanted to be back with them. I didn't trust them anymore and felt anger at them since I felt that they didn't try to save me back then."

"After a while things weren't getting good. Highest was mad at his members since they haven't been doing their duties. He had gone mad and takes it out on Kathy and the team. I didn't expect it to happen."

=Flashback=

"Hacker run before Highest kills you." Kathy said and threw all his stuff to him.

"No! I don't want to leave you and the others." Yelled Hacker.

"Hacker! It's dangerous I don't want you to get hurt. You have to live and be free. I don't want you to end up in the grave." Said Kathy and hugs him tightly.

"But I don't want to lose you." He cried.

"You won't lose me. Just keep me in your heart and you'll never lose me. Remember where I would be if I'm gone okay." Kathy kissed him on the forehead and ran out into the door.

"Kathy! No!" yelled Hacker. All of a sudden he heard a loud shriek and he ran out to see what happen. There he saw Kathy's body bleeding and her eyes closed. He was afraid and scared at this sight.

"Hacker get out of here! Run while you still can." yelled Saxon. Saxon push Hacker out and he ran.

/I'll come back one day. Just wait. I get back at you Highest. I won't forget what you have done!/

=End of Flashback=

"That was the last time I saw Kathy. I kept on running and running. I didn't know where I was going until suddenly I saw Manx. She said that I should stop running and start facing the facts. So I end up going back with Manx and told them everything that happen. I was hoping that Persia would kill Highest, but then again he made me waited and waited until today to kill him. That was all that happened back then." Omi finished his story and sunk onto the couch waiting for his teammates to reply.

"I guess that answer all our questions." Said Aya.

"Yeah. I didn't expect it to be a painful past for you Omi. Sorry that we have to force you." Said Ken.

"No. . .I'm the one who should be sorry. I should have told you this earlier. Then I wouldn't have to betray you. I hurt you and nearly kill you. I don't deserve to be consider your friends." Omi said sadly.

"Don't say that Omi! You're still our friend. You were only trying to help out and wanted to do it for your friends in the past." Said Youji.

"Besides we're still friends no matter what." Said Ken.

"Really?"

All of them nodded. Tears burst out of his eyes and Omi started to cry. Ken hold him and let him cry everything out.

The next day, Omi decided to go to Kameko's grave. The others stayed a distance always from him and let him talk to her himself. Omi place a dozen of white lilies on her grave and place his hand on top her grave.

"Kameko I'm sorry for everything. I couldn't protect you." He place his head on top of the grave.

"I wish I could have done more for you. I bet you're happy now. You have your mother, your father, your grandfather, and of course your dog." Omi chuckled.

"If there was something I could do to change everything. I would have done it. I didn't even thank you for the gift. I don't know if the charm really work or it's just something that your friend made up." Omi looked at his wrist.

"Huh?" The bracelet was gone. "Could it be that. . ."

=Flashback=

"A lady told me that you have to make a wish before you wear it. When its broken then your wish will come true." Kameko gave a weak smile.

=End of Flashback=

"I guess it really does work. Thank you Kameko for everything. It's been short but yet fun." Omi said smiling and he place his hand on top of the grave one last time and left.

His friends were waiting for him. All he knows is that everything will be back to normal.

"Hey! Feeling okay?" asked Ken.

"Yeah I'm fine. Nothings wrong with me. I just regret for not protecting her." Said Omi.

"Yeah well things come go chibi."

"You can't always protect everything." Said Aya.

"I guess you're right. I just glad everything is back to normal." Smiled Omi.

"Oh no! It won't be for a while." Youji said evilly.

"Uh. . .did I do something wrong?" Omi asked innocently.

"Yes! YOU'VE MADE ME TAKE ALL OF YOUR SHIFTED FOR THE PAST MONTH!" yelled Youji.

"Eeek!" Omi hide behind Ken.

"So you're going to be a good boy and take the shifts that you owe me." said Youji.

"You know something, I think I better go for a run for a while to clear things out. So bye bye." Omi ran so fast that a whole bunch of dust trail behind.

"Hey! Come back here!" Youji chased Omi.

"Well this could take a while." Said Ken. Aya nodded and they both ran off to catch up with them.

/This is going to be a long day./ Omi thought and it is going to be a long day, especially for him.

The End

_______________________________________________________________ _________

Finally!!! I'm done!!! *jump for joy* Well I hope you like this story. I'm going to write other stories later sometime. Also if there are still questions about the story feel free to ask and I'll try to explain the best I can. Well that's about it. Thank you to all of the reviewers and for being patient with me. See ya next time! ^_^