Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Omi's Game ❯ Chapter 10: Wish ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Omi's Game

Hey everyone! Glad you guys like this story. I'm really happy about it. Thanks to those who review. I'm really sorry about the late update. I know it's about two months since I have finished this chapter. I `m very busy, and have a lot of homework to do. I made this chapter really long and it was hard to complete it with so many details. I'm almost done with the story so wait a bit longer. Anyway hope you like this chapter. Here's chapter 10.

Reminder: Omi is Hacker.

Disclaimer: Blade does not own any of the Weiss Kreuz characters, but I wish I did own all of them! ;_;

(Author's interruption)

"Talking"

/Thoughts/

~'Talking in whoever's Flashback'~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Chapter 10

The next morning at the flower shop, Aya was making breakfast. Youji was taking a shower and Ken is getting dressed. It was a nice peaceful morning that they had in a while.

"Good morning." Said Ken as he gets his breakfast.

"Hn." Said Aya. He was reading the morning newspaper and was drinking coffee.

"Morning." Said Youji and went to get a coffee.

There was a long moment of silent for a while. Ken was reading the sport section while Youji was just munching on his toast. Suddenly something caught Aya's eyes on the front page that he did recall seeing.

"A deadly kill at the so called `Haunted Park.' Said Aya. Ken and Youji turned their attention to Aya.

"Let me see!" said Ken as he swipe the newspaper out of Aya's hands. Ken and Youji looked at the news.

"Just this morning, two couples had seen a dead man killed in the park. They saw him had a sword stabbed on his chest which could be a possible suicide. He was identify as a black hair , black eyes, and pale skin man. His name has been unidentified. Police believe he had committed suicide or someone had killed him. Though others believe it was an evil spirit who did this. Police will be doing more investigation." Youji read the article out loud.

"Wow. Do you think Omi would have done that. Killing an innocent man?" said Ken.

"I don't know. It's hard to tell from the looks of it." Said Youji.

"He probably did do it." Said Aya and left the kitchen without another word. Youji and Ken just looked at each other and just shrugged. They finish their breakfast and went down to the flower shop to help set up.

"I'll go check the mail today." Said Ken. He went outside to the mailbox and check if there were any mail. He went back inside the shop with a couple of mails.

"Okay. We have tax, bills, bills, and more bills. Huh? What's this one?" asked Youji. He was pointing at a cream envelope that marks their name. There were no address or anything on it.

"Hmm . . . could be some secret admirers?" said Ken. He opens the envelope slowly.

"Could be a prank." Said Aya not caring what's inside. When Ken open the envelope there was a letter. He carefully opens it and found it written in blood.

"Well what is it?" Youji looked over Ken's shoulders and stared what he saw. Ken was shaken a bit.

"Come on. Start working." Said Aya.

"Um . . .Aya I think you should look at this." Said Ken. Aya looked at the letter over at Ken's shoulder. It said:

Weiss Kreuz,

You should have heard the news or on the newspaper that an unidentified man was killed this morning. He was one of the members of the Eliminator named Steel. There is no secret about that expect I kill him myself. Highest order me to do so. So I did. You guys might be next. After all, friends don't last forever.

-Hacker

"Is he giving us a calling card or just warning us?" Said Youji.

"No he's out to kill us." Said Aya and snatch the letter out of Ken's hand. He then tears it into pieces and threw it in the trash.

"Aya. Omi might be warning us to be careful. Which means he's still on our side." Said Ken. Aya didn't listened; instead he went back to work.

At the weapon company, Hacker was in the mission room leaning against the wall with his arm crossed. Highest was in his seat laughing stupidly.

"Excellent! Excellent! Hacker you are the best. You complete your mission fast and easy." Said Highest.

"I only did what you said." Said Hacker emotionlessly.

"Nonsense. If I had someone like you for a long time then the Eliminators would have done better for the past years."

"Maybe."

"Now that Steel is out of the way. Now might be the time to kill Weiss Kreuz. In two days, every member of the Eliminators will have to be at the Takaneki temple at midnight to kill them. I've also wanted to kill an old friend of mine for a long time." Highest smiled evilly.

"Why at the Takaneki temple?" Hacker asked curiously.

"Oh you'll see. I know you have been living near there for a while but don't worry about it everything will be just fine. You are dismissed."

/Fine isn't the word I would use. / Hacker thought angrily. /He has something on his mind. /

Hacker went back to the temple thinking what's Highest is trying to do. He notices that Highest isn't going to just try to kill Weiss Kreuz but also someone else. When he arrived at the temple Kameko greeted him with a warm hug.

"Hacker guess what?" said Kameko.

"What?"

"Daddy and Grandpa are going to buy a dog for me tomorrow. They said that I could pick whichever one I want. Can you come with me? Please?" said Kameko. She gave him her puppy eyes like she always does.

"Fine."

"Thank you!" she gave him another hug and went back inside the temple to do her chores. Hacker shook his head.

"This has to stop."

Hacker went inside the temple to look for Saki. When he found him he told him that his next mission is to kill the Weiss Kreuz. Also he told him he has an uneasy feel about this mission since it's going to be at the Takaneki's temple. Saki was in deep thoughts when he heard of that.

"Hmm . . . they're going to the old abandon temple which no had live there for 60 years. An old friend of mine told me to keep an eye on that temple." Said Saki

"Keep an eye?"

"Yes. My friend gave it to me. He died 60 years. His father gave it to my father and my father gave it to me."

"Does anyone live?"

"I can not say."

"Thanks for telling me. Now if you excuse me I have to e-mail someone." Hacker then left Saki alone.

/I wish I could have told you more but it might be better this way. My time is almost running out. / Thought Saki.

At the flower shop the next day in the afternoon, Manx had come in about their new mission.

"You guys have a new mission today." Said Manx.

"Great. Just ruin my dates that I've planned." Complained Youji. They all went into the mission room.

"Your mission is at Takaneki Temple at midnight tomorrow. Highest is planning to kill someone who's unidentified. There will be at least 50-90 members over there guarding the place. Which means that all the members of the Eliminators will be there. Your target is Highest. Hacker will accompany him as his cover up so be careful." Said Manx. She hand out the folders.

"You got to be kidding me. I can handle 5-10 but 50-90. How does this guy get all those people to work for him?" said Youji.

"Who knows Youji." Said Ken.

"Hmm . . . I wish I knew too. It's seems an awful lot of people. Do you think you guys can handle it?" asked Manx. They all nod.

"Nothing can stop us." Said Ken.

"Then I wish you guys the best of luck." Manx said sadly and left the shop.

/Omi I did what you wanted. Now it all depends on how you're going to deal with this problem. Just come back alive when this is over. / Manx thought sadly.

On that same afternoon, Hacker was with Kameko, Saki, and Saxon to adopt a dog for Kameko to play with. Kameko has been so excite. She keeps telling Hacker what kind of dogs she thinks she wants. Which was driving Hacker's head crazy but he just had the same expression as if he was not affected.

"Welcome to Animals Adoption. May I help you with anything?" asked a woman.

"I wanted a pet dog." Said Kameko cheerfully.

"Okay. Let me show where all the dogs are. Then you can pick whichever one you want." Smiled the woman. She leaded the way. There they saw hundreds of dogs barking, growling, and begging to be taken home.

"Pick the one you want." The woman said to Kameko. Kameko dragged Hacker along to help her.

"How about that black one right there, Hacker?" asked Kameko pointing at a small black dog with green eyes.

"I don't know. How that brown one right over there?" pointed Hacker. Kameko shook her head. They been going through so many cages and Kameko didn't find the one she wants until the very last cage.

"I want that golden brown one right there." She said pointing at an elegant golden brown dog with blue eyes. It was looking at Kameko and Hacker and is waging his tail happily.

"Okay but why that one out of all the other ones?"

"Cause this one looks almost likes you." Kameko smiled.

"WHAT?!" Hacker startled. Saki and Saxon chuckled when they heard that.

"Did you find which dog you wanted?" asked the woman.

"Yeah I want that golden brown right there." Pointed Kameko.

"Ah. This one is a very fine dog. It enjoys being with children and is always happy. He's willing to defend his master if they're in trouble. You picked the right choice." Smiled the women.

"What's his name?" asked Kameko.

"His name is simple to remember. Omi." Suddenly Hacker crash his head onto the cage very hard that it made a very loud sound that everyone could hear and his head was bleeding. (Umm . . .I couldn't think of a good name. So don't mind me. ^^;)

Everyone including the dogs was now staring at him with a very big sweatdrops.

"Are you okay sir?" asked the woman.

"I'm fine. I'm fine. I just didn't look where I was going." He laughed.

"You're bleeding." Said Kameko worryingly. Hacker touches his head and blood on his hand.

"Oh! I didn't notice. Well I'll go to the men's room to clean it up. You guys go and buy the dog." Hacker said nervously and walked quickly to the men's room.

He splashes some water on his face hoping this was just another weird dream. He then used a paper towel to wipe the blood off of his head and also some water to rinse the blood off.

/This is a nightmare. / Thought Hacker angrily. He then went back to the lobby seeing Kameko playing with her new dog and Saki and Saxon paying for everything.

"Hacker. Look at Omi. Isn't he cute." Said Kameko and gave Omi a huge. Omi then licked Kameko on the cheek.

"Right. Cute." Hacker then went over and kneels down to pet Omi on the head. Omi then licked his cheeks happily. Then Saxon came over.

"Kameko. Your grandpa and me have to go home to put all these stuff always. So be a good girl and go with Hacker today." Saxon then patted Kameko's head and left with Saki.

"So where are we going Hacker?" asked Kameko. Omi barked.

"Uh . . . the park?" shrugged Hacker.

"Okay! Come on Omi. Hackey is going to take us to the park." Omi stand up and wag his tail happily.

When they were at the park, they played fetch with a stick. Then Omi started to chase both Hacker and Kameko around the whole park for the next ten minutes. After that Kameko and Hacker chased Omi for the next ten minutes. They were so tired chasing each other that they all collapse on to the green grass.

"That. . . was . . . fun." Said Kameko trying to catch her breath.

"Yeah . . .what . . . ever." Said Hacker.

He and Kameko stay up and went to a water fountain to drink water. Of course the dog followed and drank some water too. After that they went to a shady tree and sat there. Omi put his head on top of Kameko's lap and Kameko patted his head.

"Hacker you remember when I talked to you about death the last time?" she asked.

"What about it?"

"If I die could you promise to smile for me?" Hacker looked at her puzzled.

"Why?"

"Then I could remember your smile forever." She said smiling. Hacker sighs.

"If that is what you want." He said emotionlessly.

"Thank you."

They sat there in silent for a while. Letting the wind blow silently and hearing the birds chirping softly. Finally Hacker broke the silent.

"Do you want to go home?" he asked simply.

"Yeah sure." She answered.

They walked back to the temple silently. When they return Kameko quickly took Omi to the yard to show him his new doghouse. Hacker was about to go back to his room until Saxon said that Saki wanted to see him. He thought why would he want to see him.

"Saki you called?" Hacker said tonelessly.

"Yeah."

"What is it that you want to talk about?" He said and sat down across from Saki.

"Kameko."

"Kameko?"

"Yes. She is a very young girl and wants her to be happy. She is very special to Saxon and me. Ever since Kathy had died. She was the only one left. She had a lot of hard times and rarely spends time with her friends. She is very loyal to everyone and is very sweet."

"Why are you telling me this?" Hacker said and narrowed his eyes at him.

"When I die, I want you to take good care of Kameko for me." Saki said simply. Hacker startled when he heard that.

"WHAT?!"

"Yes. I want you to take care of her."

"But-"

"I don't care what your reason is just take care of her okay?" interrupted Saki. Hacker sighs.

"Alright."

"Thank you. I know you'll treat her very well."

The next morning Kameko, Saxon, and the dog Omi went out for a walk. Hacker was busy at the weapon company. So he couldn't accompany them. They were walking around town for about an hour until suddenly Kameko saw something in the shop called `Emotion of Dreams' that she really wanted to buy for Hacker.

"Daddy! Can we go inside this shop? Please!!" begged Kameko. Omi also begged too. Saxon chuckled.

"Alright but Omi you have to stay outside." Said Saxon and tied the leash onto a pole. Also put a lock on it. Omi ears drop when he heard what Saxon said.

"Don't worry Omi. It'll only be a minute so I'll be back before you know it." Smiled Kameko and patted Omi on the head then went into the shop along with Saxon.

"Welcome. May I help you?" asked an elderly lady.

"We're looking around." Reply Saxon.

"Okay. If you need any help don't be shy to ask." She said and went back to reading.

In the shop, there were so many fragile things. Like glass dolls, cups, crystals, and so on. There were key chains, books, bracelets, earring, rings, and so on. Kameko loved everything in the store. She wanted to buy something for Hacker to keep forever.

"So princess. Do you know what you want in this store?" asked Saxon.

"I don't know what to get." Said Kameko

"Then let's go." Saxon was about to walk out of the store but Kameko blocked him.

"But I want to buy something for Hacker." Demand Kameko.

"Then why don't you make something for him." Said the elderly lady. Saxon and Kameko looked at her.

"I don't know how to make anything." Said Kameko.

"Then I'll teach you something that you can give to your friend."

"Really?" The elderly lady nodded. Kameko then went up to her and gave her a hug. Kameko learned to make a friendship bracelet out of different color strings. For the next half an hour she was finish with the bracelet.

"I bet Hacker would like it." Said Saxon.

"It is indeed beautiful. Before you let your friend wear it, make sure he makes a wish on it. Your friend should wear it until it wears out and falls off, then your friend's wish will come true." Said the elder lady.

"Does it really works?" asked Kameko curiously. The elderly lady shrugged.

"Don't know. Never tried it."

"Oh! Thank you for helping me." smiled Kameko.

"How much do I pay you?" asked Saxon.

"You don't need to pay me. I'm just happy to help." Smiled the elderly lady. Saxon thanks the elderly lady and went outside of the shop. Omi was looking at Kameko happily and is waging his tail.

"Hey Omi! Look what I made for Hacker." Kameko showed it to Omi. "Do you think he'll like it?"

Omi barked.

"I'll take that as a yes then." Kameko unlock the lock and took the leash. They finally got lunch and then they went home. When they got home, Kameko went outside to play with Omi a bit while Saxon went looking for Hacker. He found Hacker in the living room sitting on the couch and staring blankly at the television.

"Ahem." Hacker blinked and looked at Saxon.

"So back already." Hacker said plainly.

"We were back a long time ago."

"Oh! I didn't notice." Hacker turned his head back to the blank television.

"Of course you didn't notice. You were drifting in your own world. Is there something wrong with you?"

"Nothing I'm fine."

"Listen can ask you a favor?" Hacker looks at him dully.

"What is it you want me to do?"

"Well you see . . . Kameko seems so attach to you so . . . if I die . . . canyoupleasetakecareofherforme?" Saxon said really quickly. Hacker blinked at him.

"I have no idea what you just said."

"Can you please take care of her for me?" Saxon said slowly. This time Hacker stands up and looked at him seriously.

"Why are you asking me this? Is there something that I don't know around here?" demanded Hacker.

" No it's nothing. I'm just worried that if I die, there is no one to take care of Kameko. So can you please!!" he begged.

"FINE! You and Saki have been acting very weird. As if Kameko won't be able to see you tomorrow." Hacker said and left the room.

Saxon sighs.

/I wish I could have told you the truth but I promise Saki I wouldn't let you worried. /

Later during the evening things were getting very weird. Saki and Saxon have been talking about the old time when Kameko was little. Then they both kissed Kameko on top of her head and said that they needed to go somewhere. Hacker looked at them suspiciously knowing something isn't right. At about 8:00 it was time for Kameko's bedtime.

"Hacker. Don't go anywhere tomorrow morning. I want to give you something." She said sweetly.

"What is it?"

"It's a surprise." She smiled.

"Listen. Tonight don't get out of bed if you here some weird noise or something okay?" said Hacker seriously.

"Okay I'll listen to you." Hacker hugged her and then tugged her to bed. He then was about to leave the room.

"Hacker. You know, grandpa and daddy have been acting weirdly tonight at dinner." Said Kameko.

"Oh! Really?" he said and looked at her.

"Yeah. They never talk like that before. The only time I heard them talk like that is when mommy had died." Said Kameko sadly.

"Go to bed and don't worry so much." He then turned off the lights and left the room. Kameko got out of bed and took the bracelet out of her drawer. She then holds it tightly with her teddy bear and fell asleep.

Hacker went back to his room and took out the clear light blue liquid out of the drawer and looked at it for a while. Then he took out his darts and one by one he put the toxic on it.

/Highest this is your unlucky day. You'll find out who I'm really am. /

Meanwhile, Aya and the others were at the location of the place. It was a very old and rusty temple that looks as if it was going to break down any second. Crows were surrounding the place making it look haunted.

"Brrr . . . this place gives me the creeps." Said Ken looking at the place. They had walked up the stairs and are now right in front of the temple.

"Strange though." Said Youji. Ken and Aya looked at him.

"What's strange?" asked Aya.

"You would think that there might have been guards around here but no one is even here guarding it. It's as if they want us to come in. It might be a trap." Said Youji.

"Trap or no trap we don't have any other plans. We're going to have to force are way in." said Aya.

They walked slowly to the doorway. They open the door carefully and slowly closing it. They look around carefully in the huge dark room. (About four more living room bigger than your own living room. Just to get the idea.)

"No ones here." Whispered Ken. Suddenly about ten light turn on but it was very damp. There they saw about 50 people in the empty room. There was one guy that stands out. He was smoking a cigarette and is wearing a karate outfit. Another person the caught their eyes was Hacker.

Hacker was wearing a dark blue jacket, a black sleeves shirt with a turtleneck inside, black pants, boots, and gloves. His white cross was glowing white. Also two swords were on his hips and he was wearing a blue bandana on his head that matches his eyes.

"Well now. Who do we have here? Oh! Let me guess you must be Weiss Kreuz huh? How daring of you to come here tonight." Said Highest evilly.

"So you're Highest. You kill so many peoples lives, you should be punish!" yelled Ken.

"Oh . . . no, no I didn't kill anyone. Only my faithful members that are here today are the ones who did it. I'm the innocent one." He said dramatically. Hacker had a sweat dropped.

/You got to be kidding me. / Thought Hacker.

"Don't try to play with us. We're going to kill you tonight." Said Aya harshly.

"I was going to say that to you. Hacker!"

"Yes."

"You and the other members kill them!"

"As you wish." Hacker and 50 other charge at them. Hacker took out the sword with the dragon and was about to slice them in pieces. Aya quickly took out is katana, Ken with his bugnuk, and Youji with his wires.

Hacker was fighting Aya sword to sword, while Ken and Youji were fighting the rest of the members. Highest was only watching them in amusement. Then all of a sudden someone crashed into the window and was about to kill Highest. Which caught everyone's attention. Highest block the sword with his sword.

"Highest I'm here to kill you for what you have done 5 years ago. You'll pay for killing my daughter!!!" roared Saki angrily.

"Heh! So it's you old man. You're daughter was pathetic. A weakling who needed to be killed." Said Highest and tried to slash him but he dodged it. Another person came behind him and tries to stab him from behind, but Highest dodged it.

"You beast! Today I'm here to get back at what you have done!" Saxon charged at him. Both Saki and Saxon were fighting against Highest.

Hacker was only half paying attention on his fighting. He now understands why they have been acting weird. It was because they wanted to kill Highest themselves. They knew that they are no matched against Highest.

While this was happening, Omi (the dog if you guys forgot.) was trying to wake up Kameko. He was pulling her blanket and also licking her cheek. Finally Kameko woke up tiredly and was rubbing her eye.

"What is it Omi?" asked Kameko. Omi pulled onto her sleeve to come and follow him.

Kameko followed Omi in her pajama and was still holding the bracelet in her hand. When they got outside Kameko put on her sippers and kept on following Omi. Omi ran to the temple that was next to Kameko's.

"What's that noise?" Kameko asked Omi. Omi just growled.

Kameko opened the back door and walked in slowly with Omi. She looked around curiously around the room she was in. Suddenly she saw a damp light shining from the crack of the door. She opened the door slowly and carefully. She then suddenly saw . . . a bloody site that she shouldn't see at a very young age. There was blood all over the wall and bodies of people dead. She saw her grandfather and father fighting a really big ugly guy with many others fighting each other. She was scared and terrified at what she saw.

"Grandpa . . . Daddy . . ." cried softly to herself. Omi was growling at what he had seen.

Now back to Hacker. He didn't know that Kameko was there. He was trying to attack Aya but yet not injuring him too. The others were struggling since like about ten or more would gang up on them. Saki and Saxon were also struggling to fight Highest.

"Is that all you got? I thought you guys were better but you're pathetic." Said Highest and blocked one of their attacks. " I'll show you a real attack."

Suddenly he forces his way through and stabbed Saki right in the chest. Saki was in shocked and blood splattered all over the place.

"GRANDPA!" yelled Kameko. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at who was there. Everyone was shocked at who it was.

She ran towards her grandfather's body. Omi then jumped and attacked Highest with all his might. He bite Highest's arm and hung onto him. Highest swung his arm and Omi hit the wall. Then he took Saki's sword and killed Omi.

"OMI NO!!!" screamed Kameko. Her eyes were filled with tears and fear.

Hacker was left there in shocked. His mind was wandering everywhere not knowing what's going to happen next. Most of the members of the Eliminator were dead expect for Highest. He didn't think this would have happen. Confused and lost was the only expression on his face right now.

"You monster! I'll show you what I'm really made of you creep!" Saxon yelled and charged at Highest.

"Daddy!!!"

"HAI YAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!" Saxon tried to make a direct hit but Highest moved always quick and let him fall flat onto the ground.

"You worthless brat! You're next." Highest stabs Kameko right in the stomach and took the sword out. Saxon then tried to kill Highest. That mad the Weiss Kreuz very angry and made Hacker filled with shock. Hacker ignored his battle with Aya and ran to Kameko's body which nobody notice since they were all busy fighting someone.

"Kameko . . . wake up." Said Hacker in a soft voice. He took off his bandana and try to stop the bleeding. All of a sudden Kameko groan and slowly opened her eyes. Hacker smiled a bit.

"Hacker . . ." said Kameko softly.

"Shh . . . everything will be alright. You'll be alright."

"I don't think I could make it . . ."

"Nonsense! You will be able to live and survive. We'll have fun together and play games. I'll cook and you'll taste my meals."

"No . . . I don't think I could. I wanted to give you something." Kameko lifted her hand and gave him the bracelet that she made. " I made it myself."

"Its pretty." Tears were in Hacker's eyes. He holds on to Kameko's hand that has the bracelet.

"A lady told me that you have to make a wish before you wear it. When its broken then your wish will come true." Kameko gave a weak smile.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Hacker . . . thank you for everything. I wish I could live a bit longer and get to know you more, but I guess that's not really going to happen . . ."

" . . ."

"Thank you for everything. I'll never forget you. Good bye . . ." Kameko's hand slip out of Hacker's. Then one single tear dropped from Hacker's eyes and landed on Kameko's face. He took the bracelet and stood up looking at the battle. Then he looked at the bracelet.

/Kameko . . . I'm sorry I couldn't save you. If I were to have a wish I would have wish to save you but then again . . . you're already out of this world. /

Suddenly Saxon's body was lying dead while the other finish killing the rest of the members.

/My wish is that my friends would still consider me as their friend and forgive me for what I have done. I have been foolish to do this yet crazy. / He then put on the bracelet.

"Highest it'll be over. We killed all of your men and it's time to kill you!" said Ken.

"Everyone expect Hacker. Hacker! Destroy these fools for me!" commanded Highest. Hacker just looked at them coldly with no emotion and took off his dark blue jacket.

"Darn it! I knew we were forgetting someone." Said Youji.

Hacker walked slowly towards them with his sword in hand. The three of them has their weapon out ready to attack. He continues walking until he was about feet away from them. The three of them glared at him with hatred in their eyes. Suddenly he turned away from them and faced Highest instead. They all stood there in shocked.

"Hacker what are you doing?! They're the enemies! Not me!" yelled Highest.

"I'm doing what I should have done a long time ago." He said coldly to Highest and gave him an icy glare.

"What are you talking about? I was your family. I helped you with everything."

"No . . . you were never my family. You might have given me everything but there is something that you can't even give me. I'm nothing to you."

"Hacker! Listen to me! I wanted you to destroy them!"

"Hacker? Hacker was dead a long time ago. He died four years ago all because of you. I'm not Hacker."

"You are Hacker! I know you are. Don't play around with me."

"I'm not playing around with you. I am Omi an assassin at night and a normal student during the day. Also I'm part of Weiss Kreuz." He smiled.

"So you were part of this team all this time. It was a set up."

"Took you long enough to figure it out."

"Aggrrr . . ."

"In fact, someone had to stop your little game. You've been killing so many people lives and not letting anyone go. I should know." He said closing his eyes calmly. "How many more lives do you have to kill to be happy? How many more have to die because of you? How much more time will you have to let them suffer, watching their body crump onto the floor? How much of this bloody scene do we need to see? How much_"

"SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Highest. Omi snap is eyes open. (From this point I'll be putting Omi instead of Hacker since he reveal himself.)"Listen to me you brat! It's none of your business on why or how or whatever that I'm doing! I did a lot of things for you and this is how you respect me! And your so call friends were going to kill you. You still consider them as your friends!!!"

"Respect YOU! I would rather respect someone more intelligent than you. All you did was treat me as a puppet. Doing all your dirt work and wasting my time. You didn't even cared about me. All you did was commanding me to kill the person you wanted and stealing their goods. You only torture me instead. At least my friends care about me and show some love. If they wanted me to die then I'll let them kill me if I have to. I would rather die for my friend than to be your little puppet of yours!" yelled Omi. The three Weiss Kreuz members stood there in shocked.

"So this is what you have chosen. You were the one who killed each and everyone of the member of the Eliminators."

"Does it take that long to figure out."

"I'm going to teach you a lesson kid. You better have your coffin ready cause today will be the day you'll be dead." Highest took out Saki's sword and put it out ready to fight.

"You got it all wrong. Today is the day you'll be send to your coffin. You'll be wishing that you've never met me." Omi took the other sword out and made an X in front of him.

"Wait! Don_" said Ken but was cut off by Omi.

"Listen. I'm sorry for what I have done and I should have told you everything before, but it's already too late. I never regret being friends with you guys. I'm glad that I met you and I'm deeply sorry. It's time to put an end to this!" Omi went charging right at Highest.

"Omi!" yelled Youji. He tried to move but his leg was injured from fighting one of the members.

Highest dodge Omi's swords and stab him from behind on his left shoulder and put out the sword. Then Omi slashed his arm. He then tried to stab Omi again but he dodged it. Highest now tried to cut him in half but Omi blocked it with both of his swords. Now they were both in a sword fight. Blocking each other's attack and trying to kill one another in quick motion. They only receive scratches from each other for a while.

Until Omi stabs him right on his right arm. Highest screamed in pain and quickly stabs Omi near his stomach on his right side. Aya couldn't stand watch after what he had heard from Omi so he run all the way to Highest and finish him by slashing him on the neck. Highest stopped screaming, let go of the sword and dropped in front of Omi.

Omi panted and quickly took out the sword that was almost in his stomach. He then tried to get up but then collapse. Aya manage to catch him before he landed on Highest. Ken helped Youji up and ran up to them.

"Omi! Are you all right? Speak to us." Said Ken. He shook Omi softly on his side.

"Come on kid. You can't just leave us here. We all need you. You can't just die on us right now." Said Youji.

"Wake up." Said Aya. That was all he could say and slapping him softly on his cheek. Omi's eye slowly opened and grabbed Aya's wrist to stop. They were all relief he was okay.

"I'm so sorry . . .for . . .everything . . .I . . .did . . ." Omi said and his hand drop to the floor and his eyes were closed.

"OMI!!!" yelled Ken and Youji.

"Quick we better take him to the hospital before he dies." Said Aya. Ken help support Youji and Aya carried Omi to the car. Without thinking Aya drive as fast as he could to the nearest hospital before Omi will die.

To be continue . . .

_______________________________________________________________ _________

Well this is the end of this chapter. Aya now knows that Omi was actually helping them. Poor Omi. Will he die and be gone forever or will he survive? Hmm . . . I don't know. You just have to find out. I'm just writing the story. By the way it's almost done the story. I might be able to finish it next week since I have vacation but I'm not 100% sure since I don't know if I have time to do it.

Thank you for waiting so long to read this. I'm so sorry for all of you waiting so long who's curious on what going to happen next. This one is a really long chapter, which I planned it to be. Well anyway I'll see you guys on the next chapter. -^_^- Please Review!!!