Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Onegai Tenshi ❯ Goodbye My Love ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own them *sniff*

Author's notes: Well this is the Weiss Kreuz version of "Onegai Tenshi"….. I just wrote this version because it's pairing is boyxgirl and I just can't stand it. Well they seemed to like it there so I hope you like it too….. Please review.

­­­­­­­______________________ __________________________________

Prologue (?)

Fujiyama Ran is madly in love with Hidaka Ken, an ex-professional soccer player who is now a cold-blooded murderer. He is already head over heels with him but the only problem is that he is too oblivious to know that he already is. He starts to be so confused when he sees Ken. He doesn't know why his heart starts to beat so fast whenever he brunette talks or beams a smile at him. Was he just nervous?………. I don't think so…… ran and nervousness just doesn't mix together. "Then what is it then?" he often asked this to his self. To make things more confusing ……whenever he sees Ken and Youji talking to each other, he often has this urge to bring out his katana and slash Kudo into two….. jealousy maybe?……."How can I be jealous?"……..unable to withstand this questions, he personally asked the person he knows who can clear things for him…..yup!…..Hidaka Ken.

Well Ken was of no use though, even he can't understand it.

As time passed by, Ran finally realized that he was in love with the brunette, without hesitation, he went to tell him. "To take the load off my shoulders." was his reason.

He was devastated though when he knew that Ken already had someone in his heart,,,,,,Youji Kudo, the official playboy assassin of Weiss.

Heartbroken, Ran decided to focus his attention in their missions. But because of the fact that they live in one roof, work together and kill together, he can't contain his feelings. He tried everything to separate them, but nothing worked. His actions even caused Ken and Youji's relationship to be stronger. Ran finally accepted defeat and decided to hide his emotions. (Colder than usual)

Then one night, a mission had gone horribly wrong. The injured assassins were immediately rushed to the nearest Kritiker hospital.

The injured Ran woke up only to be welcomed by bad news.

"We're sorry Abyssinian…….but we couldn't do anything to save Siberian…..we're sorry." Ran grabbed the man's collar and clenched his fist. "Go out!" he said while holding back his tears, "All of you! Get out!"

Devastated, Ran threw the things his wounded arms can reach and yelled. "How could you do this to me?! Isn't my imoutto's coma and my parent's death enough for you?! How could you this to him?! I mean he didn't do anything that is worth his life! Doushite? Doushite? If you're so angry with me, why didn't you take me instead?! Bring him back!" His expressionless face was soon covered with tears.

His angel who just beside him took pity on him. Without hesitation, the angel begged Kami-sama to bring him back…..and so he did.

Everybody was happy……..this confused the angel……he wanted to see the person he brought back…….. He wanted to know why he was so precious to them.

The angel sneaked to Ken's room and looked at the brunette's lifeless body……. The angel immediately felt a hot blush form on his face……" He's beautiful…….".

Author's notes: Yes I know it's sucky but please review.