Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Please love me too ❯ Youji's Diary......... Asuka ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Weiss Kreuz and the characters that appear here….. *Sniff*….. They belong to Koyasu Takehito….. I'm just borrowing them….. Oh why can't I just own them for a second *sniff*….. Like I said I don't own them and never will.

Author's notes: This is my first ever Weiss Kreuz fic so please don't flame me. I can't guarantee that it is very good but please review….. I'm still experimenting on it so please review…..hope you enjoy reading the first chapter..

Pairings: Ayaxken (?), Youjixomi(?), Omixnagi(?)….. I'm not that sure about the pairing yet….. Gomenasai!

________________________________________________________________ __< /div>

Normal POV

"Now where did I put that notebook?.....Ahh here it is!" Youji takes a small black notebook from his drawer. He sits down on his messy bed and starts to right something in the notebook.

Youji's POV

July 15, Tuesday

Dear Asuka,

I'm so sorry to call you a notebook a while ago. I hope you forgive me and continue listening to my problems…..what the heck….. I'm going to tell you anyways. Well here goes.

Asuka, I really hate all the people here in Weiss. They're all stupid and so thick. They're so stupid to fall in love with each other…..well you can count me in this one….. I'm like Omitchi who fell in love with someone that we know will never love us back. Were all stupid. Well unlike Omitchi, I let HIM go…..Asuka it's not stupid you know, in fact I feel so much better….

All of them are assholes including Ken-ken…..he's so thick that he doesn't even notice what he already has, what's already in front of him….. He's such an asshole to torment him…..he's so stupid to give his love to that bastard Ayan. Ahhh! That idiot Ayan…. its so obvious that he is just using Ken-ken (haha! during the mission he got seriously injured…serve him right!) …...it's Ken-ken's fault that he doesn't notice something so obvious, he's so damn thick!...... Back to Omitchi.. though I really pity that kid….. he's still stupid…..it's so obvious that Ken-ken is head over heels over that cold bastard but still he thinks that one day he will love him in return…..poor twisted little kid……because of his foolish love, he forgot about the weird Schwarz kid who is really in love with him. Told you their STUPID.

Huh? What's that Asuka? What about me? Didn't I tell you already? What did you say? With whom?……….. well that's personal………I know I told you that I will not keep a secret from you but, but …..I'm embarrassed….Okay fine then, Just promise not to laugh…..Ahem here goes…..I…its Ayan……Asuka you promised me not laugh!.....Of course I still love him…..Asuka stop being jealous! Of course I love you more.

Huh? What do I think about Omitchi?.......Oh look at the time……*yawn* I'm getting sleepy…..maybe I'll tell you tomorrow……. Sweet Dreams my beautiful Asuka, I love you. Sweet dreams ice princess, I love you too….Sweet dreams Ken-ken…..I hope you will notice it soon….Sweet dreams my sweet little innocent Freesia, I lo……..Your just Kawai…..

Love,

Yotan ;>

*******

Normal POV

It was already 4:00 in the afternoon. Youji finally woke up.

"Good morning…..ahem…..Good afternoon my beautiful Asuka…." looks around. "Asuka doku?" he starts to freak out. "What if someone reads my Asuka….Ahhh no!!.....Youji you need to calm down." He took a deep breath " Cigarette…….I need a cigarette…. Where the hell is my pack?" he throws the contents of his drawer. He turned upside down…. A note suddenly fell from it.

Dear Youji,

Today is laundry day. You were still sleeping so I took liberty to get your dirty clothes.

" Oh no! I forgot about that day!! Shit!...... I left Asuka in my pants' front pocket……Ahhh! What will I do?!"

End Chapter one ^_^

________________________________________________________________ __< /div>

Author's Notes: So what do you think? I know it's sucky but please review. I promise to make the next chapter good…..please review.

Next chapter: Omi's Diary….. Ouka.