Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Stray Kitten ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: Alas! We don't own Weiss. However Jade does happen to own Schu's favorite black thong, and Pheno owns a pair of Ken's boxers… *get bricked*

Jade: Oy! Also, I would like to tell everyone that I do not condone the use of fanfiction.net. mediaminer.org is where it's at, yo.

Pheno: *whistles innocently as she posts on ff.net*

Jade: --; Well I didn't post it there. Just so you all know...

Warnings/Notes: Uhm.. warnings.. warnings... *thinks* Nothing really, for this part, anyway. Maybe blood and violence and stuff. And the insanity in the A/N, but that's pretty much a given. Italics indicate personal though, whereas {Italics} indicate Schuldich's telepathic speech.

---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------

Stray Kitten

Prologue

---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------

"Siberian, what's your twenty?" A young voice barked over the earpiece in Hidaka Ken's ear.

"Heading down Z-1 toward the exit, Bombay," sounded the brisk reply. The blonde sighed in relief. He glanced at his watch.

"Copy. Hurry. The timer's already started. Five minutes."

"Hai. I'll be---shit!"

Gunfire sounded over the earpiece in Tsukiyono Omi's ear.

"Siberian!" Omi yelped. "Siberian! Can you hear me!?"

"Hai, Bombay." Death screams of victims could be heard as they met the business end of Ken's razor sharp bugnuks. "Get out of here. I'll be fine."

"Siberian…"

"Go!" Ken yelled as another man met his fate. "Just go!"

"Hai." Omi hesitated for a split second then nodded even though no one could see him and took off, running hard and fast back to Koneko no Sumi Ie. He pounded on the door.

A loud knock, followed by two short raps. Forest green eyes peered at the small blonde through a narrow slit before flinging the door wide open. Omi ducked into the shop and flipped on the 'close' sign. He ripped off his cap and dropped into a chair as he struggled to catch his breath, ignoring the identical looks of worry on Yohji and Aya's faces.

"Where's Ken?" Yohji asked. Omi blinked up warily.

He didn't know the answer to that question.

Five minutes later, exactly as planned, an explosion rocked the downtown business section and ripped through the quiet night of Tokyo. Sirens wailed in the night, mixing with the pattering rain as if God Himself was extending a helping hand in a vain attempt to help extinguish the flames licking in and out of the now destroyed building.

And in the flurry of chaos, a prone figure lay cold and still on the ground several yards away. Red-tipped fire, blinking blue and gold, set a forth a gentle glow to the thickening line of red trickling down his matted forehead to pool around his face.

No one noticed the body wrapped up in the brown leather jacket. Nor did they notice the blood-stained claws extending from his knuckles, the smashed up goggles.

Well.

Almost no one.

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------

A/N:

Jade : We just can't agree on the placement of that "Well" can we?

Pheno : Well you were wrong.

Jade : --; Anyway. We have to discuss the content of the collaboration…

Schuldich : *eyes bright* That I can help. *whips out Karma Sutra and hands to Ash*

Pheno : ^.^ What's this? *flips pages*

Jade : O.O Bad Schu! *fwaps with rolled up newspaper*

Ken : *blinks innocently* What is a Karma Sutra? Can it be eaten?

Everyone : O.O

Ken : Sutra… sorta rhymes with sushi, ne?

Everyone : *collective pause of disbelief*

Ken : What? You drink it?!

Pheno : Well. Technically you can eat it.

Jade : And drink it, too. *^^*

Ken : ^.^

Jade : And oh, Ken-ken? You get to be uke due to a high demand for seme Schu… And because I love Schu.

Schuldich : Aww, I love you too Jadey.

Ken : *huffs* Screw you, Jade!

Yohji & Schuldich : Whoo! *high five each other and actually go ahead to screw Jade*

Jade : O.O *screams with pure hentai fangirl joy and tackles Schuldich and Yohji*

Yohji & Schuldich : *come running back screaming and trying to fling off a glompish Jade* Get her off! Get her off! We don't want a threesome!

Pheno : Okei. *pounces* Whoo! Foursome!