Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Stray ❯ Outburst ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

“Outburst”

 

 

 

&n bsp;

 

He walked into the shop, the smell of different flowers mixing in together he was used to, but not an empty shop. Making sure there was no one in sight, he tried to move quickly and quietly toward the steps.

“Hey Aya, it that you?” A brown haired boy appeared in the front of the flower shop.

He froze on the spot.

“Oh Yohji, it’s just you.” The brown haired boy stated turning around. “Yohji!” He swung back around his brown eyes blazing when he recognized it was the older blond. .

“Hey Ken.” Yohji said moving toward the steps again.

“Oh no you don’t Yohji.” Ken ran to block his passage.

“Ken I’m sorry, I got held up and thing went from one thing to another and…” Yohji tried to explain as he searched his pocket for a cigarette.

“I’m late and the kids had a in door practice session.” Ken started to complain.

“I’ll make it up to you Kenken, I promise. Now I’m going up stairs to sleep it off.” Yohji began up the stairs again.

“No, I can still make it there, so since Aya isn’t here and Omi is at school you can watch the shop.” Ken stated moving past him and grabbing his bag.

“By myself? How I’m I suppose to handle all those girls alone? I know I’m good, but I get rusty when I haven’t gotten any sleep.” Yohji complained.

“Yohji it’s raining, you know a lot of people don’t come around when it rains. Besides Aya went out a while ago, he should be back soon.” Ken said rolling his eyes.

“Umm, Aya’s not here?” He asked looking over at Ken and stopping the search for his cigarette..

“No he’s not. He Just told me he’ll be back soon and left. But I gotta go.” Ken held out his hand.

“What?” Yohji asked confused.

“Keys.” was all Ken said.

“Keys to what?” Yohji asked still confused still.

“sevn.” Ken answered.

“To sevn? For?” Yohji asked looking at him with wide green eyes.

“It’s raining so I can’t take my motorcycle, and you can’t give me a ride cause have to watch the shop.” Ken stated matter -a- factly

“Why can’t you take Aya’s car?” Yohji whined.

“I’m not even gonna answer that. You owe me Yohji.” Ken looked at him sternly.

“Fine, be careful with her.” Yohji stated handing the keys reluctantly to Ken.

“Yeh, I know. Well see ya Yohji.” the brunette turned ready to walk out.

“Ken I swear if something happens to my car…’ Yohji threatened.

“Yeh, Yeh. Bye Yohji.” Ken said with a wave and walked out.

The blond stood there alone in the shop, looking around.

“Wonder what I should do first?” He asked himself. Shrugging he moved to the back of the shop. He was Yohji, he would find something to do.

He paused for a minute and looked down at the kitten in his arms. It was sleeping contently, no care In the world.

Opening the door to the shop he noticed there was no one around. He set his umbrella near the and headed toward the stairs.

“Take the cat upstairs first, then rip everyone’s head off.” The red head told himself.

“Hey Aya.”

Aya froze on the steps. “Shit Yohji.”

Turning only his head to the foot of the stairs he noticed his blond teammate standing there.

“You’re late Kudoh.” Aya pointed out.

“Umm, I know sorry bout that.” Yohji stated looking up at his red haired leader, that for some reason wouldn‘t turn to completely to face him.

“Don’t let it happen again.” Aya stated.

“meow.”

Aya looked down at the kitten in horror.

“Aya?” Yohji asked.

“What? Shouldn’t you be doing something other than standing there?” Aya asked angrily.

“Did you just meow at me?” Yohji asked with a smirk on his lips. “I know I always said you were feline-like, but this is a whole knew thing.”

“I didn’t meow, and get back to work Kudoh.” Aya growled, and headed up the stairs.

“I swear I heard him meow.” The blond told himself. The front door of the shop opened. ‘Costumer.” He stated out loud.

Heading straight to his room he looked down at the cat.

“Your little out burst almost got us caught.” Aya stated to the cat. Setting him down on he bed he turned and headed back down the hall. He entered again this time with a bowl of milk and a towel.

“Meow”

The kitten was still on the bed, waiting for Aya to return. Picking up the kitten, he proceeded to dry him with the towel. Then he set the bowl on the floor with the kitten.

“I have work to do.” Aya stated heading toward the door. Stopping to look at the small kitten drinking the milk hungrily. “We’ll think of a name for you when I come back.”

With that he closed the door.

 

 

 

 

 

Well do you like? In the next chapter the little kitten gets a name and causes trouble for the boys. Especially for Aya. By the way, never seen a Weiss Kruez episode in my life. I’ve only seen pics. I go by what I read in other people’s Fics and the bios I find online when it comes to there personality.