Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Stray ❯ Misunderstandings ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hey, it’s my next chapter to my story. Hope you enjoy.

Misunderstandings.

 

 

 

Yohji had been looking at him weird since he had come back down to the shop.

“I’m guessing it’s because of the meowing.” Aya said to himself as he finished his last flower arrangement.

“I wonder what the hell that was about?” The blond asked himself from the opposite side of the shop.

“He guys.” Their young teammate entered the shop as he closed his red umbrella. His eyes sparkling and a smile plastered on his face.

“Hn.” Was all Aya said. “How can he still be smiling when it looks so ugly outside.

“Afternoon, Omi.” Yohji greeted form behind the register.

“Where’s Kenken?” Omi asked heading toward the steps.

“Had an in door practice with his kids.” Yohji answered.

“Well, I’ll go put my stuff upstairs and be back down to help out.” Omi said going up the stairs.

Aya turned back to his arrangement. For some reason it was depressing. “Guess it’s just the weather.” He said to himself.

“Hey guys.” The bell rung again and this time it was Ken.

“Hey Ken, how was practice?” Yohji asked over the counter.

“Even though you made me late, it went fine.” Ken answered passing by him.

“I said I was sorry.” Yohji said running a hand through his blond wavy hair.

“Aya, I’m just gonna take this upstairs, then you can take a break.” Ken stopped behind Aya.

“Hn.”

“Hey what about me?” Yohji asked incredulously.

“What about you Yohji?” Omi asked coming sown the stairs.

“Ken is taking over for Aya, and I’ve been here all day and by my self.” Yohji said as innocently as he could.

“Is that true Kenken?” Omi asked accusingly.

“Um,” Ken began.

“That isn’t fair.’ Omi interrupted.

“I’m sorry I guess I didn’t think.” Ken apologized. Omi scolding would make anyone apologize.

“You can take your break Yohji, I’ll take over for you.” Omi said with a smile.

“Hey, wait.” Ken chimed in. “I was late to practice because Yohji showed up to his shift late. And Aya said he was coming back before his shift was over.”

“Yohji is that true?” Omi turned to asked to older blond, but it was too late, Yohji had already taken the opportunity and ran up stairs while Omi scolded Ken.

“Dammit Yohji.” Ken yelled up the stairs.

“Don’t worry I’ll send him back down.” Aya stated passing by Ken and Omi.

Ken and Omi looked at each other questioningly.

“Five bucks, Yohji comes down with a bruise.” Ken stated to Omi. With a smile he accepted.

“Ah, all alone.” Yohji stated to himself out loud. He sat at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee in front of him.

“You work quickly.” Aya stated behind him.

“Shit Aya.” Yohji said jumping at his name.

Aya stood in front of the stove pouring himself some tea. Moving over to the table he sat down across form Yohji.

“When your done Ken and Omi need your help downstairs.” Was all Aya said before he grabbed the newspaper in front of him and being to read.

Yohji sat there for a minute, looking at the newspaper barrier between him and Aya. “He’s such a prick.” Yohji said taking a sip of his coffee.

All of a sudden Yohji froze feeling something rub against his leg. He looked over at Aya shockingly “Is Aya rubbing his leg against me?” Yohji asked himself.

“No of course not, I’m just going crazy.” He told himself again, and took another sip of his coffee. This time he choked on the coffee he just drank when he felt something rubbing against he leg again.

Aya put the news paper down when he heard Yohji coughing and looked over at him annoyed.

“Is there a problem Kudoh?” Aya asked.

Yohji shock his head wordlessly.

Bringing the news paper back up Aya began to read again.

‘Um, Aya? Is there something you want to tell me?” Yohji asked

“If I had something to tell you, I would have said it by now.” Aya said coldly.

“Then why…’ Yohji was interrupted when the rubbing continued.

“Then why what?” Aya asked finally putting down the news paper to glare at Yohji. When he noticed the black tail near Yohji’s leg.

“Shit. How the hell did he get out. If Yohji sees him he’s never gonna let me live it down.”

Yohji noticed how Aya’s thin red eyebrow twitched.

“Aya?” Yohji asked.

“Shit he thinks it’s me.” Aya said to himself in horror.

Aya had to think quickly. “Shouldn’t you be downstairs.” Aya interrupted.

Yohji saw a small blush spread across Aya’s face.

“Yeh, I think I’ll go now.” Yohji said pushing his chair from the table. With one last look at the back of Aya’s head he walked out.

“What the hell.” Aya said bending down. He saw the small kitten sitting under Yohji’s chair. For some reason Aya felt as if he was being mocked. Walking over to the chair he bent down and picked up the little kitten.

“I don’t know how he hell you got out.” Aya stated looking at the cat, who had started to lick the tip of his fingers.

Yohji walked down the stairs a little dazed. “What the hell was that about? Aya rubbing his leg against me, and then blushing.” Yohji ran his hand through his hair again.

“What the hell is going on.”

Walking into the shop, Ken and Omi noticed the confused look on Yohji’s face as well as a small smile on his lips.

“I don’t see any marks.” Ken stated.

Omi smiled and held out his hand. Ken Looked over at the innocent looking boy, he knew Omi was anything but innocent. With a smile Ken slapped the five bucks in his hand.\

“Thanks Kenken.” Omi said turning away.

Aya walked down the hall Aya had a small smirk on his lips. And the only one who would ever see would be the kitten in his arms.