Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Stray ❯ Hiro ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hey this is a new chapter and I hope you guys like it.

Hiro

 

 

 

 

 220;I have no fucking clue what the hell is going on with him.” The blond sat in front of the counter racking his mind.

He was currently looking over at his red-headed team mate who face was full of contentment since he walked in through the door.

“He hasn’t looked at me in the face for two days, and he’s been avoiding me like a damn plague.” Yohji just ran his hand through his hair in frustration.

“Yohji?”

“I mean I wasn’t the one who was rubbing up on him.” He said to himself.

“Yohji!” A voice yelled.

“What!” He yelled coming back from his mind, to see an annoyed looking Omi standing in front of him.

“Oh, sorry Omi.” Yohji apologized.

“Are you o.k., you seem out of it.” The young teen asked concerned.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Just been thinking that’s all. Don’t worry bout it.” He said patting Omi on his head.

“O.k. Yohji. But if you want to talk…” Omi began.

“Hey Omi?” Yohji interrupted.

“Yeh?” The teen looked up at him questioningly.

“Have you noticed something different about Aya?” Yohji asked.

“Um whatta ya mean?” Omi looked over at Aya quizzically.

“He’s been acting differently.” Yohji stated.

“I haven’t noticed anything.” Omi commented still studying Aya.

“Watch.” Stated Yohji to Omi.

“Hey Aya.” Yohji said walking over to the red head who happened to be making an arrangement.

“What is it Yohji?” Aya asked not turning around.

“Um, nothing forget it.” Yohji said going back to stand by Omi.

Aya just shrugged it off and continued on the arrangement.

“Did you notice?” Yohji asked Omi.

“Well first he said Yohji, not Kudoh and second he didn’t yell after you disrupted him for no reason.” Omi analyzed.

“He’ s been like that all day. He hasn’t yelled at anyone today, not even me. And when the hoard of girls came in, he didn’t even kick them out for not buying anything.” Yohji commented.

“Maybe he’s sick.” Omi asked.

“Doubt it, he’s had that small smile on his lips all day.” And Yohji wanted to know why.

“He’s seems to be content.” Omi suggested.

“I’m gonna find out.” Yohji stated and stomped his way over to Aya’s side again.

“Hey Aya?” Yohji bothered again.

“Yes?” Aya asked his voice sounding a little strained.

“Is there something you want to tell me?” Yohji asked leaning over Aya, who was still turned around.

“Other, then take five steps back, no.” Aya’s voice sounded calm again.

“You’ve had that smile on all day, and I’m just curious to know why?” Yohji said with his trade mark smirk.

Aya frowned for a minute before pushing himself forward a little and making space between himself and Yohji.

“I’m not smiling and even if I was it’s none of your business.” Aya declared.

“What’s the matter Aya? Don’t want us to find out what’s plastered that smile on your face. What was it? Maybe the fuck that you always needed?” Yohji said pushing closer to Aya.

“C’mon Aya, I have to know.” Yohji stated to himself.

pushing Yohji away Aya spun around and walked by Yohji as if he wasn’t even there.

“I’m taking a break Omi, can you take my place?” Aya asked looking at the blond teen who seemed to be blushing.

“S-sure Aya.” Omi stuttered.

Taking off his apron and grabbing his jacket Aya left the shop.

“Yohji that wasn’t very nice.” Omi turned to look at the older blond that had not moved away from Aya’s workspace.

“It wasn’t suppose to be, and he still didn’t explode. He didn‘t even look at me.” Yohji complained.

“I know, I really thought he was going to hurt you for saying that.” Omi stated.

“Me too.” Yohji said, his mind still wondering about Aya.

“What the hell did that dumb prick think he was doing?” The red head asked himself, in a pissed off mood.

“Why does he care why I’m smiling, even if I wasn’t. I think that leg rubbing thing finally blew off the last few brain cells the idiot ever had.” He was still fuming when he reached the front of the hospital.

“And why the hell was I so damn calm about?” He finally stooped in front of the door and inhaled deeply. “Now isn’t the time. It’s Aya’s time.”

He sat down on the chair, he always did everyday and looked at her still form.

“Like I said, The cat is being a pain, he’s worst then me.” Aya admitted. “And he doesn’t even have a name yet.”

“Flashback”

“Aya! Aya, where are you.?” A little boy with flaming red hair ran down the street and toward the park.

“Ran!.” He heard his name being called out. Running even faster he reached to park.

He stood there as Aya sat on the ground holding her elbow. There was a light haired boy stand over her, and his friend sat on the floor holding his face crying. Then he noticed The white cat they had found in front of Aya.

The cat’s hair stood on it’s ends, as it hissed at the boy standing over Aya.

“Hey, get away from her!.” He yelled running to his sister’s side.

“We just wanted to play with the cat.” The boy said looking over at Ran.

“No, they didn’t” Aya whimpered. “They were trying to take him away.”

“Why you little liar.” The boy yelled.

Stepping in front of his sister, Ran took a swing and sent the boy to the ground.

“My sister is not a liar, and if I ever catch you near my sister or our cat, I’m going to break your nose again.” Ran threatened.

The blond boy got up holding his nose that began to bleed, and with that he run and his friend got up and ran behind him

“Are you o.k. Aya?” Ran asked going over to his sister’s side to look at her elbow.

“When he grabbed him, I fell back and scratched my elbow.” She sniffled.

“Your lucky I got here.” Ran said helping her up.

“And you should have seen him bro.” She said picking up the kitten. “When the other boy grabbed him and I fell. He scratched him in the face.” Aya said hugging the kitten. “He was trying to defend me Ran. He looked just like you.”

“I doubt that.” Ran said rolling his eyes as he pet the kitten.

“Oooh Ran.’ Aya said smiling.

“Yeh?” He asked walking next to his sister.

“You said he was our cat.” Aya reminded him.

“No I didn’t, when?” Ran asked in denial.

“Just now. You told that boy “If I ever catch you near my sister and our cat, I’m going to break your nose again.” Aya said trying to mimic Aya’s voice.

“I don’t sound like that.” Ran protested.

“That’s not the point.” Aya pouted.

“Anyway, have you thought up a name for the cat?” Ran asked as they continued to walk homeward.

“Hero, because he’s my hero.” She said smiling.

“What about Hiro, I like it better and it sounds the same.” Aya suggested.

“Ok. I like it too. You hear that, she said looking at the kitten in her arms. Your no longer no-name. Your new name is Hiro.”

“End Flashback”

Aya sat there looking at he emotionless face.

“Maybe, I should call him Hiro.” Aya stated. With one last look at her he left.

 

“You should have seen it Ken, Yohji couldn’t even get to him.” Omi said with a smirk.

“I would have paid to see Aya ignore Yohji.” The brunet said laughing.

At that moment the bell above the door rang and Aya walked in.

“Hey Aya.” Ken and Omi both greeted.

“Hn.” Was all Aya said.

“Is something wrong?” Omi asked concerned.

“No, I’m just gonna take a shower and come back down.” Aya stated walking past them.

“Five bucks Yohji comes down with a bruise.” Ken stated.

“What, Aya isn’t gonna go up stairs just to hit Yohji.” Omi protested.

“Aya still owes him for the comment.” Ken stated. “Besides, I need those five bucks back.”

 

When Aya reached upstairs, he went into his room and closed to door behind him. Looking around for any sign of the cat, but he didn’t find one.

“Here, kitty, kitty, kitty.“ Aya called.

That’s when out of the corner of his eyes, he noticed something moving around in the pile of cloths, in the closet. Walking over to it, he began to pull cloths away and began to noticed most of them had been scratch and ripped.

“I’m going to kill him.” Aya said to himself mentally.

Pulling the last ripped black shirt, he saw the kitten sleeping on his back, with his legs in the air.

“Breathe Aya, he’s just a cat. He didn’t do it on purpose.” Aya said to himself.

Poking at the cat, he opened his eyes. Looking at the offending finger that had just woken him up, the kitten yawned and went back to sleep.

“That’s it, he’s going back to the street.” Aya said angrily to himself. But he couldn’t get himself to do it. He just looked at the sleeping cat.

“Why the hell does he remind me of someone right now.” Deciding to grab a pair of jeans and a shirt he vowed to never ware he walked towards the door.

“Oh, by the way, your names Hiro.” Aya stated walking out of the room.

The kitten opened his eyes again for a minute, but instead of a yawn and meowed.

 

 

Liked? Hope so. Well the next chapter Yohji becomes more confused because of Aya, Omi missing a few things and for some reason Ken favorite chair is scratched up. Aya’s acting weirder then ever and the cats not out the bag yet. (literally) Keep reading, you won’t believe what lengths Aya goes to make sure no one finds out about Hiro. And what he does to make Yohji go completely out of his mind. Hope this is enough of a teaser to keep you reading.