Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Stray ❯ Awkward Position ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Thanks for the review and here’s another chapter…

 

Regretful Decisions

 

 

 

 

 

 

Getting out of the shower he walked out into the hall and headed to his room, that’s when he noticed.

“Why is my door open?” He asked himself panicking.

Walking into his room he closed the door behind him and looked around his room. Other than the cloths that where all ready scattered before he’d gone to take a shower there was no sign of him.

“Where is he now?” He asked himself running a pale hand through his damp red hair.

Turning toward the closet he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror.

“I need to go cloths shopping.” He made a mental note. “And I need something to cover these damn cat scratches.”

Walking over to his closet he grabbed two pieces of cloth, before he heard his name.

“Hey Aya!”

Aya froze. “Shit that’s Omi’s voice, please tell me he didn’t find that damn kitten.”

“Aya!, can you come down here?” Omi’s voice was heard from downstairs again.

Moving out in to the hall he covered the scratches and made his way down the stairs, Aya prepared himself. “Oh, god. Not only do I look ridicules, but now I have to go downstairs and claim that cat as my own.”

“Aya, have you seen….” Omi began but once he had turned around and saw Aya standing in front of the doorway to the kitchen, he quickly cut his sentence short.

“Have I seen what?” Aya asked noticing the look on the boys face.

“Yourself, I-I mean…”Omi turned away from Aya with a blush spreading across his face. “Um, have you seen the white bunny I got at the carnival last month? It was in my room yesterday but I can’t find it.” Omi still did not turn to look at Aya.

“No I have not seen your bunny, Omi. But If I find it I’ll give it to you.” Aya turned away, relief written all over his face. “I’m going to go change, maybe I can find something that that damn cat didn’t rip. And maybe I can find the cat while I’m at it.”

“What the hell!”

Aya’s body tensed again. “I knew this was to good to be true.” Aya turned and headed toward the living room where he heard Ken’s voice.

“What’s wrong Ken?” Omi asked sticking his head into the living room.

“Did you see……..Aya?” Ken turned to see Aya standing next to Omi.

“Well, Aya’s right here.” Omi said looking over at Ken confused.

“No-no, I mean have you seen what happened to my favorite chair?” Ken asked pointing to his favorite recliner, that was in the corner.

“What’s wrong with the chair?” Aya asked annoyed.

“It’s… all scratched up.” ken answered with a small blush.

“Scratched up?” Omi asked walking over to the chair. Upon inspection Omi noticed all the scratch marks all over the chair.

“It looks like somebody used it as a scratching post.” Ken stated. At that Aya swallowed hard.

“What d you think Aya?” Omi asked looking at the red-head that looked kinda stiff. “Hey Aya you o.k.?” The small blond asked.

“I think he’s sick Omi.” Ken stated.

“Aya, are you feeling sick?” Omi inquired again.

“No, I’m fine.” Aya said looking away.

“Then why do you look pale, and tense?” Omi never fails to stop asking questions.

“And why are you dressed like that?” Ken interrupted. Aya notices how red both their faces turned.

“What’s wrong with the way I’m dressed.” Aya asked defensively.

“Nothing,… it’s just, you look different.” Omi said softly.

“Like Yohji.” Ken commented.

“Yohji?” Aya asked incredulously.

“Ken means not as extreme as he dresses but you do look…” Omi tried to find the right words to use.

“sexy.” Ken answered his face completely turning red.

“Ken!” Omi looked over at him.

“I’m gonna go change, If I get one more of those looks you guys are giving me I’m going to hurt someone.” Aya said turning away.

“Try Yohji’s room!” yelled as he heard Aya moving up the stairs.

“Yohji’s room?” Omi asked.

“You know Yohji can’t keep his mouth shut, and Aya did look good.” Ken explained.

“So, what’s that got to do with anything?” Omi said rolling his eyes.

“Five bucks Yohji comes down with a bruise.” Ken said smiling.

“If you really need those five bucks back, I don‘t mind giving them back to you” Omi stated annoyed.

 

 

 

 

About to walk by Yohji’s room, he noticed the door to the older blonds room was open. Walking up to the door he pushed it open a little more to see the older roommate sleeping.

Yohji’s big bed was pushed up against the wall. A side table sat next to it with two packs of cigarettes on it. It was cleaner then Aya had originally thought. Moving his violet eyes to the of the white linen bed, Yohji laid in the middle, blond hair adorned his face. One arm by his head and the other laid flat on his golden shirtless stomach. His chest rising up and down slowly.

“At least he’s nice to look at.” Aya said to himself. About to leave, Aya noticed a black ball that was against the top corner wall of the bed.

“Oh, god. Please tell me I’m dreaming.” Aya pleaded dropping his head.

“My life is a fucking bitch.”

Softly moving over to the bed, he stopped again to look at Yohji, then turned his attention back to his current predicament.

“If I make too much noise, Yohji’s going to wake up, but how I’m I suppose to get this damn cat without waking him up.” Aya pushed a hand through his hair.

Carefully putting one of he’s knees on the bed he waited to see if it would disturb Yohji. Noticing that the blond continued to sleep he proceeded to put his other knee on the bed.

“O.k. the cats against the wall so if I can just bring my leg.. Ov-er, here.” Aya looked down at himself and his current position and couldn’t help but blush. He was officially straddling Yohji’s hips.

“I wouldn’t mind it this that much if Yohji was smarter or had been born mute.”

Stretching his upper body that was now covering Yohji’s upper half, and he reached toward the ball.

 

 

Slowly he opened his eyes and everything was black.

“What the hell, I’m I blind, or still sleeping?” he asked himself. But that’s when he became aware of what the hell was going on.

The black he was seeing was a shirt covered torso that was blocking his view, obviously male. Then he felt the muscled thighs straddling him. Not wanting to stop whatever the person above him was doing his emerald eyes continued to wonder.

“Did I bring somebody home last night? Guess I was so wasted forgot.” His eyes moved upward to try to see his bed- buddy’s face, but the person seemed to be stretching for something on the corner of Yohji’s bed.

“Wait, I didn’t get drunk yesterday. Well I don’t think I did.” His eyes moved downward to the persons jeans. Faded tight jeans like Yohji liked to wear, and very low Yohji noticed. The guys tight black shirt lifted as he shifted above, but not enough to wake him, which was obviously what his assailant was trying to avoid from doing.

That’s when he noticed that tattoo. The pants where low enough to expose his hipbone which is exactly where the tattoo was. From what the light in the room exposed, there were vines with thorns on it that moved form the hipbone to his back. Yohji would have to see it for himself. Then his eyes were lead away by a tiny glint from his navel. A hanging cross, dangled from the piercing.

“I can tell he’s I wild one. Maybe I should let him know I’m awake now.” He mused to himself. His hand crept slowly forward and around the man’s waist. His eye’s where wide with shock. “I know that voice.”

 

When he reached the first time he had manage to touch the sleeping kitten, which just opened an eye to look in Aya’s direction and fell asleep again. Shifting a little above the blond Aya reached again. “I’m going to wake this idiot up if I keep moving.”

“Almost there.” Aya said quietly, but not quiet enough so that the person who was under him couldn’t hear.

His body froze and his mind collapsed when he felt the arm around his waist.

“If God ever felt bad for all the shit that’s happened in my life, now is the time to make it up to me, and all he has to do is send a lightning bolt my way.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well did you like? I know I left you hanging but, there will be another chapter and if you keep reading you get to find out what happens.

Well till next chapter, see ya.