Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ The Hits Keep Coming ❯ Chapter 12

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Careful, now...

*********

“Kudou,” Aya said slowly, “you have been very naughty.”

“Yeah?” Yohji asked. He rattled the handcuffs. “What are you going to do about it?”

Aya lifted one red eyebrow, but only answered by stripping the covers, throwing them to the floor at the foot of the bed. Leaving the blonde naked, while he stood in black and boots and gloves. Yohji wiggled.

“Like what you see, Fujimiya?”

Slowly those gorgeous eyes ran over his captive, and the look and the thought were enough to make Yohji shiver. Aya saw it, his eyebrow twitched in approval.

“You do not sound penitent, Kudou.”

This was going to be good.

“What if I’m not?” Yohji asked. Aya put one finger on the blonde’s knee.

“Then,” he said, trailing that one finger up Yohji’s thigh, “I will have to—,” the finger brushed over Yohji’s hip, “—make you—“ supple leather continued over Yohji’s abs, making them flutter in anticipation, “—sorry.” Cool and smooth slid onto Yohji’s chest, slowly circling. “You’re a tease, Kudou,” that voice went on, low and rich and erotic. The circles were getting smaller. “You dress like a slut.”

“Not a tease,” Yohji protested. “I—“

“You were not given permission to speak.”

Like that, was it? Yohji pouted as best he could, the finger was still moving.

“A slut,” Aya said, and flicked. Yohji gasped and writhed. Good God, the redhead had barely touched him and— “A tease,” the voice went on, the finger moving lower again, tracing the lines of Yohji’s stomach. “Do you think I want to see this, when I can’t touch it?”

“Who said—“

Fast as Abyssinian, Aya flipped Yohji and smacked his ass. The blonde moaned and wiggled. The finger brushed his lower back. “Tease,” Aya repeated. “Do you know how many times you’ve leaned over the counter in the Koneko pretending to be working, and I couldn’t speak for how badly I wanted to do this?” Warm breath, then—ohhh, tongue, Aya’s pointy little tongue slid up his back, but only his tongue and this one point of contact thing was so damn frustrating...

“Nnnnggghh,” Yohji moaned, more, please...light and tickling, tongue and eartails, oh god, wanted to grab and kiss and lick and fuck and... “Ayy-aaa...”

The tongue vanished, again Yohji was spanked. Then cool leather lifted his hips till he knelt, spread his legs.

“I know what you want,” Aya’s deep voice promised. “What you’ve been begging for.”

Oh, please...Yohji wiggled his ass. And got it slapped, oh god, with the glove that felt—both gloves grabbed him, strong thumbs pulled his cheeks apart. Yes, yes, please, yes...

“Unh!” Tongue! And breath and eartails and tongue inside him, god, god, yes, more, yes! Only it went away, he whimpered.

“Be quiet,” that voice ordered. “Or I’ll leave you like this.”

No, no, Yohji shook his head frantically. Aya chuckled.

“Then behave. Show me you’re sorry, Kudou.”

Oh god...Aya breathed down the crack of his ass, Yohji’s entire body jumped. The evil redhead chuckled.

“I like you like this,” he said. “Maybe I’ll just keep you chained for my pleasure. Come in and take you whenever I like...what do you think of that, Kudou?”

Yohji moaned into his pillow, then wrapped his hands around the chain of the handcuffs and shoved his ass higher. Please, please, more...

Aya chuckled and gave him more. Lips and tongue and breath and leather and Yohji gasped and writhed and jerked and buried his face and groaned and bit his arm and begged in every silent way he could, oh please...

“Tell me what you want, Kudou.”

“Fuck! Fuck me, fuck me, I want to fuck please, Aya, fuck me, now, please, AYA!“ Oh god, oh fuck, hot and hard and inside him and— “Move, please, fuck, Aya, please—“

“Tell me how it feels, Kudou.” Aya shifted his hips, Yohji groaned.

“Can’t...can’t talk, too good, fuck, Aya, please fu—aaaahhh! Yes, ungh, mor—oh—more, pl—errr—more, more, ohhh...” Aya leaned over his back, gloved hands, bare arms around his chest, silk on his back, rocking, fucking, strong, Aya was strong, couldn’t breathe, talk, only feel—feel—feel, gods...

“yes,” he panted, “more, yes, yes, MORE!”

Aya squeezed him tighter and fucked him harder. Sweat dripped from his chin, dripped on him from Aya, words vanished leaving grunting and gasping and writhing and fucking and the bed rocking and thumping, hold on, hold back, never let it end, hold on, hold on, hold on...

“Now,” Aya said, and wrapped his cock in cool leather. Yohji threw his head back and shouted, Aya bit his neck and groaned against broken skin.

Mine.”