Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ The Hits Keep Coming ❯ Chapter 16

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

here ya go, soxy, demand and ye shall receive...sometimes. Thanks to all my reviewers, and I hope this helps that—frustration problem—so many complained about. ;)

*******

This was what Yohji got for not killing the man immediately. A mistake he could and should rectify. Aya let go of the hand above his head, Yohji drove that elbow down and back aiming for that beautifully-muscled oh-so-sexy—focus! Kill!

Aya retreated. Not forced back, stepped back. Yohji spun, swinging, and realized Aya had pulled his wire, looped it tightly over his glove and held the end. The redhead yanked, Yohji staggered off-balance. He snarled and kicked, Aya dodged and yanked again. He’d started this, if he didn’t want to fight—

Too late Yohji saw the plan. Too late being when he was tied to the damned pink scooter, Aya using his own struggles to arrange him as he pleased. Arched back over the windshield, panting, his wrists tied to the roof support, the front wheel between his legs and Aya standing on his boots so he couldn’t get leverage to get off it...and the gods-damned windshield wiper pressed against his ass.

Scooter accessories were the least of his problems. Aya unzipped his top and looked Yohji over with a definite sense of ownership. “Mine,” he said again, sounding damned happy about it.

“You fucking bastard! You can’t—“

“Be quiet,” Aya ordered, “or I’ll gag you.” He touched Yohji’s cheek with two fingers of the bare hand. Warm and wet, what—blood. Aya had cut himself on the stolen wire. The fingers trailed slowly across Yohji’s cheek, down his jaw and onto his neck, those stunning eyes watching their progress. “You’re right,” he said softly, “I do have a new pet.”

Suddenly, Yohji didn’t want to kill Aya. For at least an hour. Maybe two.

“I don’t believe I will keep you tied to your bed,” that sexy voice murmured as fingers and blood wandered down Yohji’s neck. “Catching you is fun.”

Yohji whimpered and wished with what brain he had left that he weren’t so tied to his body. Oh, he was still angry, mad as hell in fact, but other people would still be fighting, not waiting and trembling and obediently silent but damn it, he wanted Aya so much...

Aya’s blood trailed over his chest, down his stomach, Yohji shivered. Violet eyes sparked at the sight. Yohji gasped as the warm wet dipped into his jeans, stroking the soft skin just above his—oh gods please, get the jeans off...

Exactly what Aya was thinking, with a few flicks of his fingers he unbuttoned the jeans. Yohji’s eyes rolled back even as he told himself the feel of blood did not turn him on, he wasn’t into that, just—oh gods—just Aya had him so—wet fingers pulled a low groan from him, kami how could Aya be so fucking hot? Yohji wouldn’t have fought if he could, he’d die if Aya stopped and all the man was doing was jerking him off—

“Do you want more?” Aya asked. “Should I touch you more, Yotan?”

Yesss...”

Aya leaned forward, Yohji shivered as that hair brushed his chest, jerked and bit his lip on a shout as those lips closed on his nipple. Aya nibbled and licked and sucked, Yohji whimpered and moaned and writhed.

“Careful,” Aya warned softly. “Knock the scooter over and you’ll get hurt.”

“Ay-aaaaa...more!”

“Be careful,” Aya repeated. “I don’t want you damaged.” Then he sank to kneel on Yohji’s boots and—gods! Yohji gasped and moaned, tossing his head and rocking forward and needing to touch, gods he wanted/needed to get his hands on, wrap his legs around, look down and see—

“Tell me,” Aya ordered, and sucked Yohji’s brain out his—

“Urrrr,” he gasped out. “Good, feels...inggh...more...fuck, wanna...yesss, gods, so...fuck, Aya, wanna...please...”

“Mine?” Aya asked, hot breath on damp skin and Yohji quivered.

“Ay-yaaa, talk lat—” Yohji yelped as the redhead nipped his thigh. Worse was the heat receding, that mouth moving away— “Yours!” he groaned. Define it later, worry later, now— “Now, please, Aya, ple—eeease, yes!” fingers, more, yes, “more, yes, come on, more,” he chanted, somehow keeping it quiet as Aya folded him in half and— “YES!”

“Hush, Yotan,” Aya muttered with a chuckle. “You’ll wake the chibi.”

Gods! Yohji’s eyes flew open, fell on Aya’s face between his legs and he forgot everything else. Flushed and tousled and—smiling? Gods, so beautiful! “Move, Ayan!”

The walking wet dream moved, Yohji groaned and fought his eyes open. Aya watched him, he watched Aya watching him and let the redhead hear without being told. Aya moved them both, the scooter rocked and came to rest, Aya put the movement into his rhythm and Yohji moaned louder. Aya moved faster, Yohji groaned louder, Aya moved faster, Yohji grunted, Aya fucked, Yohji gasped Aya thrust Yohji panted Aya leaned over him.

“Mine,” he snarled. “Now.” And bit as Yohji threw his head back, finding his release in a low tearing groan even as he felt Aya’s inside him. The redhead leaned panting a long moment, then drew away. Yohji was still gasping for breath.

“Aya, that was—“ he cut off when he heard the door into the house close. A quick glance showed him he had indeed been left tied to the damn pink scooter.

Right. Time to kill the bastard.

*******

Whee!!

Tell me you love me?