Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ The Hits Keep Coming ❯ Chapter 19 ( Chapter 19 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Yohji leaped for the door. Time slowed; his jump took forever.

"Whaaa!" shouted Aya's deep voice. In mid-air, Yohji's eyes met Omi's and saw sudden comprehension. The blonde, too, bounded for the shop, shoving Manx out of his way. Ken ran after him, and finally Yohji got through the door.

"Buy something!" Aya shouted, swinging the broom handle like a sword, "or leave!"

"Oh, I wanna buy something..." a girl said, pulling off the tie of her school uniform. Other girls advanced with her.

"Get back!" That deep voice was climbing towards panic. "Back away!" Aya thwacked a reaching hand, wedged himself into the corner. "You're children!"

"Ladies!" Yohji shouted. "Is this the way your mother raised you to behave?" If thoughts of their mothers didn't stop them--

Oh. Damn. The girls at the front still advanced, but the girls at the back--glittering eyes turned on Yohji. On Omi and Ken, a step closer. Separated, defenseless, and far from cover.

"Get back!" Yohji yelled. "Run!"

But the professional assassins, hardened killers who had faced down dark beasts and hideous monsters up to and including Tentacle-Boy God-Wannabe and Tot the Bunny Butt, froze in the face of this new horror. Smug smiles spread from face to face as fangirls advanced on the terrified (girl) virgins.

He had to save the only innocence either had left.

Yohji darted forward, dodged two gropes but not a third--whoa, who was--focus! He threw himself onto the wrapping table, slid across and fell behind it, came up with the hose and turned it on Ken, Omi, and the first line of attackers. The girls squealed about their hair and clothes; the boys shook off paralysis and ran. But then the hose went warm in Yohji's hand and he remembered it was always set to tepid to keep from shocking the plants--and though some girls ran, there were still lots playing in the water like the beginning of a softcore porn movie. The closest fangirl--Rini-chan, aged thirteen--laughed deep and rich and tossed her head, flinging back wet hair.

"Yohji-chan," she said, "wants to get wet."

Talk about fantasy turned nightmare. Twenty pretty girls hot for Kudou Yohji, and not one was over eighteen.

Yohji considered seppuku with a planting trowel.

Hands reached. Yohji grabbed ribbon--pink tulle--from the wrapping table and fought back, but he couldn't cut it as fast without his watch so they got loose as fast as he tied them except for the ones who liked it and oh gods if he survived he'd have new nightmares and--

"Urusaiiiii!" Red flashed, and Aya landed in front of Yohji, laying about him with the broom handle. "Shameful children--" whack! thwack! poke! "--who disgrace--" stick! jab! shove! "--your upbringing!" Bash! "You should know--" clout! smite! kami, he was so hot with his apron in shreds and his shirt falling off him and-- "--not to touch--" swat! wham! whop! "--what is not yours!"

Ohh...

Gods damn it, that was his redhead they were grabbing! Yohji snatched a roll of mesh netting but a hand caught his ankle and yanked and he fell. Aya's broom handle THWACKED; the hand let go. Yohji tied the girl to the table leg and tried to get up, slipped on the wet floor and fell again, this time under Aya. So he had a prime view as a girl threw a lasso of pink tulle and caught the broom handle, even as hands caught at Yohji and pulled. Aya, accustomed to his sword, swung to cut rather than twisting to free the weapon. Before he could correct, another ribbon wrapped around the handle as deftly as Yohji's wire could have done.

Gods. Dear gods, they had him. Even Aya couldn't stand against lust-maddened fangirls.