Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ The Shifter's Love ❯ The Vision ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Weiss Kreuz is not mine.
~*~*~*~*~*~ = vision
` mental speaking'
`thoughts'
 
 
Prologue
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
They were at a formal “get together” supposedly “protecting” Monsieur Jean'marie Bordeaux, a man that Estet had been using for information regarding a new project. They were there to make him feel protected, but he was of no further use to the project as his knowledge on the subject only went so far.
Bordeaux was flirting with, he had to admit, a very stunning young woman. She was in a black sleeveless dress that reached her ankles. About her feet were bright red lace-up high heels that went with the blood red hair that reached the small of her back. A silver pendent hung around her neck with “Katzchan” engraved on it. Her bright amethyst eyes were calculating and held knowledge he had never seen before in such a beauty.
She was smiling a fake, but polite, smile at Bordeaux; it seemed she really didn't want to be near him. Then Schuldich was behind her and wrapping his arms around her slim waist. She seemed tense but then relaxed into his embrace. She smiled up at him and he smiled back, kissing her temple. Bordeaux looked sheepish and excused himself.
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
The young woman was asleep in Schuldich's arms in the back of their car. He looked very reluctant to let go of his prize. They stopped at an airport and got out. As they entered the airport he saw Schuldich place another pendant around the young woman's neck, this one a pure white rose with black leaves holding the chain. Kissing her temple again he gave her to a blonde man and then turned and left.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Crawford's eyes sharpened again as he came back to the present.
`So…what did you see?'
Crawford smirked. `I may have found your mate.'
`…Really now? So who is she?'
Crawford's smirk grew. Schuldich was trying to catch glimpses from his vision; however, not being very successful. `She is a beautiful young fighter, with hair as red as the blood she spills, that only relaxes to your scent.'
`So she's a sub at heart, huh? When will I be meeting her?'
`On the mission tomorrow night.'
`You mean with that French guy that's going to die?'
`Yes; that is when you will meet her. You will finally get your fabled Katzchan.'