Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ The Shifter's Love ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wah! I'm soooooo sorry for not updating for a loong time!! My computer got several viruses and then I had to take a Compass Test, which was evil by the way. T-T Gomen nasaii!!!!
Oh! I'd like to thank the following people:
Wilyfox: Thank you! ^-^
Lady Shadowess: ha! Took you long enough! You were with me in the library when I started to write this up!!!
Jackiek: yay!!! ^-^
Bewsbud: thank you!
Oimpatient1: yay Chelsea!!
Auoura Moonsword: thanx! You made me feel happy!
 
Anyway! That's all the shout outs I've got. The disclaimer still stands from the last disclaimer I wrote…… I hope you enjoy! ….. even if this one is pretty short. (sorry ^-^() )
 
 
 
Ch. 5
 
-----The next day at the flower shop---
Aya slowly blinked her eyes open as she heard the commotion coming from downstairs. `What is Manx doing here so early? What are they yelling about at…10:30?! Why didn't I wake up earlier?!? …… and where is that scent coming from?'
She slowly got out of bed noticing that she was still wearing the dress from the night before but not really caring. That scent… it called to her.
And she couldn't help but follow it. It was so interesting, so intriguing.
She stepped down the stairs quietly. Noone heard her approaching; they were too busy yelling.
Except one.
Schuldich's head snapped up from where he was standing and looked at the staircase that led into the shop. The others were still yelling about if they should trust him or not. Omi saying they should, Ken and Yohji saying they shouldn't because he was the enemy, and Manx telling the two of them that Omi was right since he (Schuldich) appeared to be Aya's mate so they didn't have much of a choice.
He headed over to the bottom of the stairs and saw that Aya was standing on the second to bottom one with her eyes glazed over. Worried, he went up the step between them to make sure that she was alright. She glanced at him and sprung.
He wound up with an arm-full of Aya.
The others finally noticed that he had moved from where he had been standing and was now at the base of the stairs.
“You can't go up there. Don't even try!”
But he didn't move. Not an inch.
Then they heard what he had been hearing.
Purring.
The rumbling sound was coming from the other side of the Schwartz member. They slowly glanced over his shoulder and stood in shock at what they saw.
There was Aya snuggling into Schuldich's chest purring like the kitten Schuldich had taken to calling her. She had a beautiful smile on her face; her eyes were closed in happiness.
“ I've found the scent!”
“Well, hello Kitten. How was your sleep?”
“Hmm…yes. I slept fine. Mmmm. You smell so good!”
Aya purred happily as she tried to snuggle deeper into the warm, inviting scent.
He chuckled at that.
“I'm glad you find my scent pleasing.”
“Mmhmm…”
He continued to chuckle softly, as Aya seemed to be in a stupor as his scent filled her senses and her mind. Her instincts had taken over… at least for the time being. He smiled warmly down at her and held her closer. Her purring grew louder as she felt her mate's embrace tighten; for once she felt completely safe.