Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ The Shifter's Love ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ch. 4
 
They reached the airport and glanced around; one could never be too careful, especially with Weiß. Crawford led the way with Nagi close behind. Farfello was walking with Schuldich and glancing at Aya every now-and-then. The dominant shifter looked at Farfi who immediately held up his hands in surrender.
“I do not wish any harm on her. I am merely curious. It was to my knowledge that there were no other shifters in Japan. The files said that there were none and yet here she is, living proof that other shifters are here. There is much to ponder about the situation.”
Schuldich smirked; he had always liked Farfi. He acted like some insane Irishman that couldn't think for himself and yet he was a genius. He saw things no other could and noticed the importance of things that were usually ignored.
The files Bordeaux had given them were full of information that concerned the shifter species: differences between the submissive and dominant, mating habits, strengths, weaknesses, abilities, almost everything.
The only thing that hadn't been in that file were known shifters.
There had been speculations, yes, but no confirmations. It seems that Schuldich had been lucky. They had not known that Schuldich was a shifter. Nor that his mate was one.
Aya groaned slightly as though she could feel the intensity of his thoughts… which could be possible. She shifted in his grasp, clutching his jacket tighter within her hand. He smiled down at her. She would awaken surrounded by a worried Weiß and a rose pendent around her neck. It would be his gift to her for the night. That way the other kittens would have something to ponder over. He could already see their shifting thoughts about weather or not he was her mate and if he were, how will they treat him. After all, in Aya's eyes he wasn't an enemy any longer but the rest of Weiß was another story.
Gently he held her as he reached into his pocket and took out the pendent he had been given to give to his mate. He had been given this pendent by a very old shifter that had been able to see the future, similar the Brad but able to pick what she saw. She had said that his mate would be like this rose: delicately crafted, light surrounded by darkness, and a beauty that was ready to bloom.
Now he understood what she had said. “A deadly rose will be brought into light, this lovely sub has you in her sight. But if imprisoned or trapped, she is bound, she is apt, to put up more than a fight.”
His lovely kitten had a fierce set of claws, true, but…she was still as delicate as a rose. He gently placed the pendent around her neck, as they grew closer to the rest of Weiß. Then after placing a kiss on her temple that only Omi saw he placed her in the arms of the surprised blond assassin and left with the rest of Schwartz.
He may have had to give his kitten back to them for now, but he would be seeing them soon. After all, he might find a fascination in the flowers that a certain flower shop seemed to have.