Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ The Shifter's Love ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: haha! I finally remember who owns Weiss Kreuz!
Art and Story: Kyouko Tsuchiya
Original Creator: Takehito Koyasu
Now I don't feel bad about not giving them credit anymore. ^-^
Enough of my rambling…. On with the story!
 
 
 
Ch.3
 
----At the airport----
“Where's Aya? She was supposed to meet us here once the mission was finished.” Yohji asked slightly disturbed that their leader wasn't there yet.
“Do you think something could have happened to her? What if the Estet members caught her? What if they're taking her back to their headquarters as we speak to-”
“Omi, stop that right now. I'm sure Aya's just fine. She probably just got caught in the traffic. I'm sure she'll be here soon.” Ken said trying to cheer the youngest assassin up.
“I hope so…”
---------With Schwarz------
Crawford looked behind him. Schuldich was coming up the path carrying Aya bridal-style. `Not that it would surprise me.'
Schuldich was grinning as he glanced down at the form in his arms. Crawford quirked an eyebrow as Schuldich's grin turned into a softer smile. As he was watching a vision flashed before him.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Schuldich was in the living room of a house he had never seen before. There were monstrous windows that gave the view of lush hills and mountains in the background.
He (Schuldich) was watching something on the floor; the newspaper in his hands forgotten as he smiled gently at whatever was in front of him.
Crawford turned to see what had Schuldich's attention and gasped at what he saw.
On the floor was a small child, probably two at the most, playing with Aya. She was laughing and smiling so freely that he wouldn't have thought it was her except she was wearing the rose necklace that Schuldich had given her. She looked up, through him, and beckoned Schuldich to join them on the floor. He complied and sat down next to the both of them and began to play with the small child just as Aya had before.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Crawford snapped back to the present and looked back at the two shifters. Schuldich arched an eyebrow at him, silently questioning what he had seen. He shook his head dismissing the redhead's question.
Aya groaned softly and turned into Mastermind's side. Said telepath grinned down at the other shifter and held her closer to his body.
“ We need to leave Mastermind. The rest of Weiß will be at the airport all ready. Besides, you'll be able to see her at the flower shop if you wish. I highly doubt Weiß will try to keep a dominant shifter away from his intended.”
Schuldich smirked at this. `True. I doubt that they are that idiotic.'
Crawford nodded and called Farfello and Nagi to meet them at the back of the building. With Bordeaux dead they had no reason to stay. He looked up as a car screeched to a halt in front of them. Aya groaned again and tried to bury her head into Schuldich's chest. He drew in his wings so that they would be able to fit and Aya, sensing the change, did the same without waking up.
They got into the car and drove off towards the airport. Crawford glanced back through the mirror and saw Schuldich cradling Aya safely to him as she slept on.