Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ violet eyes ❯ chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 7

Yohji walked to the main bar inside the Velvet Room, shaking his head. He had always been of the opinion that it didn't matter what one did in one's bedroom, as long as it was consensual and didn't involve children or animals, but he could just /not/ get over what some people were willing to do in public. Didn't those guys have any sense of shame at all? Yohji enjoyed being the center of attention, but not to the point of embarrassing himself. Well, at least not that much. Evidently, some of the fetish club's customers didn't see it that way. The blond tried to keep his attention focused on getting to the bar. There were just some things he didn't want to know about, let alone see.

Finally arriving at his destination, the assassin settled onto the stool, waiting for his friend Joji to finish up with a customer. The blue haired man waved in acknowledgement, and set about mixing up some drinks. After a minute or two, he headed Yohji's way.

"You got some nerve showing up here, you traitor."

"Nani?" Yohji quickly looked at his friend, trying to puzzle out that statement. Noticing how the other man's eyes were twinkling, he realized that Joji was teasing him about something.

"Hmph. Well, I haven't slept with any strange men lately, so I know I didn't bag your boyfriend." Oddly enough, that statement was actually true. Yohji's Aya-fixation hadn't left him in the mood for any quick flings. "Care to fill me in on what I've done?"

"You're sleeping with the enemy, nervy bastard that you are. And after coming down here, looking for a favor." Taking in the blond's still puzzled expression, he decided to clue his friend in. "I heard that your boyfriend is working down at Bacchus. Quite a few of our regulars have headed down there to check him out. I've been told he's pretty hot stuff, but strictly a look-don't-touch type."

"You're right, on all accounts. How'd you find out about him, he's only been there a couple of days? I know I didn't mention anything about that the other night."

"Yeah, well this is the type of place that word of a gorgeous guy who'll nearly break your wrist off for touching him will spread quickly. I swear that a few of the regulars were comparing bruises last night, seeing whose was worst, stuff like that. They were pretty excited by it."

Yohji decided that Aya really didn't need to find that disturbing fact out. The redhead had managed to restrain himself from mass homicide so far, but if he found out that his `refusals' were turning some of his customers on, that would change.

"Anyway, I asked this guy I knew what the freaks were going on about, and he filled me in. Including the fact about the new boy's blond, green eyed, rather possessive boyfriend, and I put one and one together. You never did like it when anyone bothered your dates, I remember you starting more than one fight over the matter."

"Yeah, well I take care of what's mine. So does this mean you didn't talk to that guy for me?"

"Relax. I owe you more than enough favors, I'm not going to let a little thing like you screwing the competition change that. He should be here soon. What can I get you while you wait?"

"A beer would be good, your pick. Things seem a little crazy in here tonight."

"Oh, you mean the `floor show'? Stuff like that tends to happen a lot, especially the closer it gets to the weekend. Wait til Saturday night, you'll see some things that will either have you laughing your ass off or put you off sex for a few days." Joji shivered as he handed the blond his drink. "Please tell me that is /not/ what you have in mind for you and your boyfriend."

Yohji choked on his beer. Coughing, he had a mental picture of Aya's response if he asked the man to act out a couple of the things he'd seen so far. It wouldn't be a matter of if Yohji died, but how. Most likely very painfully. Finally able to breathe again, the blond responded back. "Fuck no. I'm interested in fun games, not perverting household items and the like."

"Glad to hear it. I was beginning to wonder about you. You'll be happy to know that the guy I mentioned you to isn't into that kind of stuff either. He's one of the less colorful members here, and a nice guy to chat with. He was pretty interested in meeting you, especially after I told him where your boyfriend works. He's been seeing a guy from Bacchus for a couple of months now."

"Uh-oh." Alarms started going off in Yohji's head. He wondered what the chances were of his little story about why he was here would get back to Aya. Considering how much the redhead's co-workers enjoyed messing around with his lovelife, Yohji had a sinking feeling that the odds were not in his favor.

Trying to distract himself from the feeling of impending doom, Yohji kept chatting with the bartender, catching up on mutual acquaintances. The other man would break away every now and then, serve a drink, and return.

After a bit, Joji gestured to someone at the end of the bar. "There he is."

Yohji looked in the direction his friend had waved to, and caught sight of a Eurasian man walking towards him. The man was an inch or two taller than the assassin, with light brown hair and startling blue eyes. He was casually dressed in khakis and a white jersey. The man looked rather out of place in the club, appearing way too normal to be there, let alone be a member.

Joji made with the introductions. "David, thanks for coming. This is Yohji Kudoh. Yohji, this is David Aso. We'll talk more another time Yohji, I gotta get back to work."

David extended his hand, and Yohji shook it. "Joji told me you were interested in trying new things, and had come down here to maybe learn something."

Running his hand through his hair while trying to appear nonchalant, Yohji leaned back against the bar. "I've heard some pretty interesting stories about this place, figured that while I was in the area might as well check it out, see if I couldn't pick up a new trick or two to try out with my boyfriend. You know, to keep things interesting. He hasn't had much experience with stuff like this, and I've only dabbled a bit. I wanted to learn it right, make sure no one gets hurt. It was a bit of a letdown when I saw what was going on here. I don't think that half of the people in the club have a clue what they are doing. So when I ran across Joji, I thought maybe he could introduce me to someone who isn't just playing around." The blond thought that it was a pretty good cover, mixing some truth with a lot of lies. The other man looked as if he was buying it.

"You're right about some of the customers in here. Most of them are just posers, acting out some role on how they think a dominant or submissive should be. Or looking for an excuse to pull something outrageous in public." The man shook his head at this, and shot Yohji a `what can you do' look. "Most of the members don't bother to hang around up here at all, they find it too embarrassing. I come up here to drink and for the amusement. I always come away from here with an interesting story."

Finishing off his drink, Yohji muttered "I'll bet." Putting the empty glass down on the bar, he asked, "So Joji told me you're dating someone from Bacchus also. Anyone I might know?"

David stopped observing the crowd and graced the blond with a brilliant smile. "If you've seen him, I'm sure you remember him. His name is Teddy Stout."

Yohji blinked. "You mean the kid in the skirt?" Oh this was not good. It was the guy who seemed to delight in teasing Aya.

The blue-eyed man was laughing. "Yep, you met him. And it's a kilt, not a skirt. His grandparents were from Scotland, so for some strange reason he feels compelled to wear the things. He claims to be a traditionalist, but anyone who knows the man can tell you he really means exhibitionist."

"He certainly seems to be very outgoing," was all that Yohji felt safe saying about the man, considering he would of cheerfully strangled the foreigner earlier.

"He's Robin Goodfellow incarnate, is what he is. I keep checking to see if his ears are pointed. But he's a good person, always keeps you laughing and he doesn't mind my little `quirks'." Seeing the way the blond was trying to contain his curiosity, David decided to answer the unspoken question. "I'm into bondage, and am a bottom. That means I'm the submissive one."

"I need to be clear on something before I take you downstairs. People join clubs like this one for a lot of reasons. They don't have the space or money to invest in the equipment, or are looking for a partner with experience, someone who really knows what they are doing. Stuff like that. But the main reason is for privacy. They don't want family or friends to know what they are into. Some of them have public images that would be harmed if their preferences got out. So the main rule here in the Velvet Room is that what happens here never leaves here. Joji said that you wouldn't be the type to talk, that you could be trusted. I'm thinking he's right."

"Don't worry, I'm very good at keeping secrets. I wouldn't do anything that might cost Joji his job, he's a good friend." David just nodded at this, a pleased look on his face. Yohji paused for a moment, and then rather casually inquired "So did you happen to mention to Teddy that you were meeting a co-worker's boyfriend here tonight?" He tried not to breathe too big a sigh of relief as the other man shook his head.

"I told you, nothing leaves this place. Besides, knowing Teddy, he wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut about it, and I figured you didn't need all of Tokyo knowing about your sex life." He grinned at the expression on the blond's face at that thought. "So you're dating the new guy, huh? What's his name, Red?"

"That's what everyone at Bacchus calls him. Teddy tell you much about him?"

"Just that Teddy wishes he had hair like him, and that it's pretty funny to watch the two of you together. He mentioned something about a kitten too, but I didn't quite catch that part. And the matter of the bet."

Yohji didn't remember Aya mention anything about a bet. "A bet about what?"

Chuckling quietly, David gestured for Yohji to stand. "Come on, I'll fill you in on it as we head downstairs."

*******

"So is Red still mad, or what?" Teddy was at the bar, picking up some drinks.

Mickey gave his younger brother a reproachful look. "Well, I'm not exactly an expert on the guy's moods, but judging from the fact that each time he comes to the bar I catch him mumbling something about shi-ne, Teddy, and Seiichi, I'm gonna say the answer is yes.

How many times do I have to warn you about pushing things too far?"

"Oh, chill out Mick. It was just a bit of fun. Who knew the guy would be so shy about stuff like that, especially with the way he can't keep his hands off that man of his."

"I think it might be the other way around, but he doesn't put up much of a fight. Or at least not for long. If you're going to be rude enough to bet on something private like a guy's sex life, at least have the courtesy not to mention it to him."

"Where's the fun in that?"

"Teddy, no more bets, okay?"

"………"

"Theodore Robert Stout, listen to me. No. More. Bets. Do I have to wring a promise out of you over this?"

"Oh Mickey, don't be such a spoilsport." Teddy was upset at his brother for trying to ruin his fun. Red was a joy to tease, the way he'd try to control his temper and storm off glaring at everything and anything. The guy was very good at those glowers of his; they were all the more effective with those flashing violet eyes. You couldn't gaze away, even if the beautiful man was trying to wish you dead and gone with a look.

"I don't know Teddy. Something about the man tells me he isn't the type to fool around with, no matter what he looks like. And that Kudoh doesn't seem to like it when anybody messes around with his boyfriend."

Teddy leaned over the bar to give his brother a hug. "You worry too much. You're even more protective than Red's guy. Don't fuss. I'm willing to bet that if Kudoh knew about the bet, Red's neck would be one solid bruise. I wish David was half as enthusiastic as he is. Now stop the lecture and fix those drinks. And make them pretty strong. The sooner these guys pass out, the better."

Mickey stopped shaking some liqueur to look his brother over. "That table isn't still bothering you, are they? Do I need to pay a visit and explain the concept of manners to them?"

Patting his brother on the arm, the longhaired youth shook his head. "Last time you did that, I think the guy had to go to the hospital. I'll manage them, they're amateurs at this."

"You're too nice to those lowlifes. It's a good thing I keep an eye out on you. Speaking of which, you better get going. A familiar redhead is coming this way, and he still looks pretty pissed."

"Ja." Teddy waved to his brother as he headed back to his section. Mickey's big brother routine always made him feel better, knowing that someone cared so much for him. Even if the man was a bit overprotective at times. But what really put the spring in his step is that he got away without making that promise about the bet. Although he doubted he'd be able to get the guy's clothes off to check and see how many hickeys he had elsewhere. That just meant Teddy would have to come up with something else to bet about. He was very good at games like that.

*******

Yohji was back at the bar on the Velvet Room's main floor. He was busy lighting a cigarette as David ordered them a couple of drinks. He sat there smoking, lost in thought, until the other man handed his shot. He quickly downed the drink, and turned to face the taller man.

David was eying him with some amusement. "So, what do you think? Get any ideas from the little tour?'

"Oh yeah." The blond had considered himself rather experienced in the matter of pleasure, but he had seen things the past couple of hours that not even he could imagine. The themes of some of the `play rooms' downstairs, and the props they had held, had stunned him. Some things had left him puzzled and amused, some disgusted, but there were several that had him aroused. The thought of Aya, blindfolded and bound, wrapped in leather to hold him still and exposed, all for Yohji's pleasure. The playboy all but shivered. He had almost forgotten about the mission at several points during the evening. Fortunately he would come back to himself each time David introduced him to another person. He would then switch his brain back on, and surreptitiously examine the man, checking him against Omi's list if he matched the target's physique. But few of the men did. There were still a couple men that Yohji hadn't come across, maybe one of them would be a better match. So far this lead wasn't working out as well as he and Omi had thought.

"Well, now you have a better idea about how these things work. You should come back in a few nights, maybe after the weekend. There are some more people I would like to introduce you to. They tend to prefer it when things are a little more quieter here. That way you can have a few techniques explained in greater detail."

"I'd really like that. Thanks a lot for showing me around tonight. I could tell not everybody was happy about that."

"Don't worry about it. As long as you hold up to your end of the agreement, everything will be fine. Got any plans for the rest of the night?"

Yohji checked his watch. "I think I'm about ready to drop in and check up on the kitten at work."

The blue-eyed man was momentarily confused by this comment. "What, do you mean your boyfriend? Is that what Teddy was talking about? You call him `kitten'?"

Yohji smiled slightly at the amused expression on the man's face. "What's so funny about that? You'd understand if you ever met the man. There isn't a more feline type of individual out there than `Makoto'."

"How's that?"

"Let's see. For starters, he's very beautiful and graceful. You could just watch him move about for hours. And then there's his personality. He definitely has his claws and teeth, rub him the wrong way and you'll feel them. Very independent, very mysterious. Air of superiority. Get the picture yet?"

"I guess it makes sense. Between what you and Teddy have said about the man, I think I'm about ready to be introduced to him. You mind if I tag along with you? I'd like a chance to see my koi, and this way I'll have some company when he's busy."

"No problem, especially with how helpful you've been. Let's go before I see something here that might scar me for life."

"Then for god's sake don't look over to the left."

"Nani? Over where? Wha… ahhh, what the /hell/ are they doing?! That's /sick/."

"I warned you."

*******

Aya had it down to an art towards the end of his shift. Stop at the table, out of arm's reach. Set the drink down. Stomp on foot to distract customer, snatch the money for the drink. Set down change, if any. Always stay out of arm's reach. As bad as the customers were tonight, he was dreading the weekend. He wasn't sure how he was going to keep track of all the men coming to the bar. It was looking more and more that Weiss would succeed better with the mission as bait.

He didn't care how the mission ended, just as long as it did. His nerves were strung as tight as piano wire; he kept having to stop the impulse to turn and tear flesh, break bones when these idiots would lay a hand on him. He was beginning to understand the urge behind Farfarello's Berserker attacks. What he wouldn't give to have his katana in hand and a room full of `dark beasts' to vent his frustration on.

Out of the corner of his eye, Aya caught a glimpse of a hand reaching towards him. Whirling around, the snarling assassin raised his arm to block the hand. He bit off a curse as he realized the offending limb belonged to Yohji. The taller man looked down at him, eyebrow raised. An astonished stranger stood at his side.

"That bad a night, Kitten?"

"Kudoh. Are you trying to get yourself killed or something?" Aya noticed the stranger's expression had changed from astonishment to amusement. He just stood there, smiling at the two men. The redhead looked at Yohji, tilted his head to the other man, and raised an eyebrow of his own.

Yohji, being rather adept at interpreting his kitten's non-verbal method of communication, got the point. "David Aso, I would like you to meet Makoto Matsumoto, aka Red. I was introduced to David earlier tonight. You'll never believe this, love, but he's your pal Teddy's boyfriend.

Aya raised his eyebrow yet again, and gave the blond a questioning look. When the playboy nodded back slightly, Aya turned to greet the new man. "Nice to meet you." So this was Yohji's contact at the Velvet Room. Somehow he was not surprised to find out the man was connected to his annoying co-worker. He had hardly expected Teddy's boyfriend to be normal, there had to be something twisted to the man to attract that tease.

Meanwhile, David had been eyeing the smaller man rather appreciatively. Catching the scowl directed his way from his new friend; the man tried a more neutral gaze. "Nice to meet you, I've heard some interesting things about you." That earned him a second mean look, this time from violet eyes. "Uhm, from your boyfriend, I mean. We had a nice chat about you." He blanched slightly as the glare intensified, and was relieved as it was quickly directed to the man at his left. The blond twitched at the look, and then attempted to counter it with an innocent expression. They stood there like that, violet locked on green, for several minutes.

Teddy was right, the brown haired man thought rather amusedly. They are really amusing to watch. "I think I'm going to find Teddy, and let him know I'm here. Why don't you find a table, Yohji? I'll be back soon."

Yohji didn't break eye contact with Aya as he nodded his head and waved at the man in response. He continued the movement to bring his hand to his kitten's head, and tugged on an eartail. That earned him another snarl as his hand was batted away. "Someone sure is in a bad mood tonight." Giving up on the innocent façade, Yohji let his face relax into a suggestive leer. He bent his face down to the redhead's, lips almost touching. "Want me to do something to make it all better?"

Aya stepped back, slim fingers rubbing his temple. Between the bar and his teammate, the swordsman was beginning to get a migraine. "I think there's a table near the bar. Why don't you go have a seat and get out of my way." Not waiting for an answer, Aya spun around and went back to his tables.

`Yep, someone is /definitely/ in a bad mood right now.' Yohji felt a moment of pity for whoever it was that pushed Aya too far that night. He just hoped it wasn't him. Deciding to sit down and be a good boy for once, Yohji went in search of the table. Shortly after sitting down, Aya stalked over to him and set a drink down. Sniffing at the smile of thanks, he headed back into the crowd. It wasn't very long before Aso rejoined him.

"Your guy happy to see you?"

"Yeah, although something seems to be bothering him. Crowd's a bit rowdy for a Thursday night. You and your kitten kiss and make up?"

"I wouldn't exactly put it that way. Let's just say I made it away in one piece, and am content with that."

Taking a sip of the beer he had brought with him, David gave his companion as sympathetic look. "I take it from the displays of temper that he's a natural redhead. He certainly lives up to expectations. "

Snorting, the blond settled back in his chair. "That he does, and then some." Yohji then began to regal the brunet with tales of things he had done to set Aya off in the past, and the redhead's reactions. He was careful to do a judicious editing of most details, leaving out pretty much everything but the fact that the two men lived together.

The tall man replied back in kind, telling story after story of Teddy's escapades. The two men were having an enjoyable time, when suddenly a bellow of rage interrupted them. Both looked up in time to see Mickey leap over the bar counter, bat in hand. As a jolt of fear went through the blond, he quickly got up from the table and followed the American. `Please don't let it be Aya,' Yohji prayed fervently.

The assassin was coming up on the bartender as he swung the bat down on the man who was holding onto Teddy's wrist with one hand. The other was lifted to smack the longhaired man again across the face. Startled, the man stepped back, taking the blow on his shoulder with a sickening sound of `crack'. Senseless with rage, Mickey raised the bat to swing again. One of the man's companions decided to join in the fray, and with his head lowered rammed the American full force. Mickey went flying backwards, right into Yohji. The impact with the lanky blond did little to slow the heavy man down, and both men were slammed back into a table, which promptly collapsed under their weight. Yohji, trapped between broken wood and the solid weight of the bartender, just laid there stunned and out of breath for a moment. Remembering the fight, he shoved the dazed man off of him, trying to get up to help Teddy.

It wasn't the pain in his ribs that stopped Yohji, but rather the scene before him. At some point Aya must have arrived on scene, and having picked up the bartender's bat, decided to put an end to the confrontation. One man was down on the ground, desperately trying to draw in air after a solid whack to his solar plexus. The redhead danced out of reach in front of a guy with a shaved skull, twisting smoothly to get behind him. He gracefully swept the bat out, catching the man behind his knees. That shaved head slammed down on the floor as the man fell backwards, knocking him unconscious. Aya stepped to the side as the friend who sent Mickey and Yohji flying grabbed at him, and brought his knee up into the man's stomach. As the man crumbled, clutching his middle, the redhead placed the bat against the man's throat as he moved behind him. Hands on either end of the piece of wood, he jerked back, forcing the man to stand upright as his air supply was choked off. Staying like that until the fight and most of the bigger man's awareness left him, Aya released the hold and stepped away. Surveying the carnage around him, the swordsman felt a slight smile creep up on his face. The headache was gone. He felt much better after having something to vent his anger and frustration on.

Looking around, he found Yohji. He walked over to the blond, barely pausing to give Mickey back his bat. He reached a hand down to help the kneeling man stand up. Sporting a split lip, the playboy was favoring his left side. Yohji winced as he felt several scrapes on his back, probably from the wood or glass. Glancing down at the man holding on to his elbow, he managed to spare a smile for the concern shining in violet eyes. "You know, you could of left one or two of them for me to handle."

"Hn." When it appeared that the blond could stand up on his own, Aya went to check up on Teddy. Kei, Mickey and David surrounded the man, and all of them were fussing over him. "You alright, Teddy?"

The longhaired nodded his head at the redhead. "Yeah, I'm okay. Thanks for stopping those guys." Yohji had limped over to the group at this point, and asked what had happened.

Looking at the men his co-workers and a few customers were dragging to the door, Teddy gave a humorless smile. "They were just a bunch of assholes. They'd been bothering me all night, making rude comments and trying to grope under my kilt. I finally lost it and threw a drink on one guy when he tried to lift the kilt up, and he smacked me. Mickey had been keeping a close eye on me because of them, and he must of seen it. So he came charging over to my rescue, and you know the rest." Taking in the blond's bedraggled expression, he apologized for causing any trouble.

Yohji waved off the apology as he began leaning on his teammate. His ribs were really beginning to bother him, and it felt as if his ankle had been twisted in the collision as well. "It's not your fault."

Seiichi came over and handed Teddy some ice wrapped in a towel. Noticing how the American was shaking, and that Red was supporting his boyfriend, the manager let out a sigh. "Teddy, why don't you let your boyfriend take you home. You're in no shape to work tonight. Go home and get some rest, and don't come in tomorrow unless you feel up to it." He glared at the younger man as he tried to refuse, not backing off until Teddy gave in. Kei then turned to Aya and Yohji. "Why don't you take the rest of the night off too, Red. It looks like your boyfriend could use some patching up also. We can handle things for next hour or so." Aya agreed.

The redhead had to half carry the blond to the car. There had been a brief struggle over the keys, as Yohji kept insisting he was fine to drive, and Aya kept repeating that he wouldn't get into the vehicle if the blond was driving. Yohji finally gave in, just wanting to get home. Even if it meant putting up with the redhead's driving. The man apparently had yet to meet a speed limit that he didn't break.

Offering up a silent payer of thanks for making back home in one piece, Yohji gingerly got out of the car, only to find Aya near the door waiting for him. The redhead didn't say anything, just wrapped an arm around the playboy's waist for support and helped him to Yohji's room. Helping him settle on the bed, the swordsman left the room in search of a med kit.

He was greeted by the sight of Yohji sprawled out on his bed when he came back to the room. Setting the first aid kit on the nightstand, he started to pull the blond back up. "Sit up, Yohji, I need to check your injuries. Now take off your clothes." Catching the amused look the older man was giving him, Aya realized what he had just said. As he felt a blush creep up on his face, Yohji started to quietly chuckle.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for you to say that, Kitten." Hearing how husky and intimate the blond's voice sounded, Aya almost blushed again.

"Kudoh, be serious for once. Unless you want to check your back for wood and glass on your own, I suggest you stop with the innuendos." Aya glared down at the innocent expression in Yohji's green eyes, not fooled for a minute. The act would have been good enough to fool anyone who didn't know the blond as well as his teammate did. Yohji was never innocent.

Realizing that Aya would carry out the threat, Yohji pouted as he started to struggle out of his jacket and shirt. Wincing in pain from his various bruises, cuts and sprains, it took him a moment to notice another set of hands helping him. Yohji felt himself start to harden at the redhead's touch. It was too difficult to control himself; it was like a fantasy come true to have Aya in his bedroom taking off his clothes. No matter what the circumstances were.

Unable to hold back a hiss of sympathy at the sight of bruised and abraded flesh, Aya knelt behind Yohji to clean his back. The playboy definitely had some splinters and shards of glass embedded in his skin. Fortunately, none of the wounds were very deep, most being no more than scratches. He gently cleaned and patched up each abrasion. Lost in thought, the redhead paused for a moment to notice how much paler his skin appeared in contrast to the man's golden tone. Softly running his fingers down the blond's spine, he mentally remarked at how different the two men were. Yohji was all golden and green, his body lean and lanky. Aya was a study of contrasts, crimson and ivory and violet, his body more compact and toned. One man was so outgoing and full of passion, the other quiet and withdrawn. `What can Yohji see in me? Surely someone as beautiful as him could have anybody he wanted.'

Yohji was hard pressed to contain the moan that built in his throat at Aya's caress. He was trying very hard to suppress his body's reactions to the redhead's presence, so near and warm behind him. "Is everything okay back there, Aya?" Gods, but his voice sounded so strained.

Broken from his reverie by the question, Aya focused on treating the rest of his friend's wounds. Back all finished, he moved to sit in front of the blond, intent on checking out the sore ribs. Yohji quickly crossed his thighs to hide his erection. He was somewhat distracted from his lust filled thoughts by the pain Aya was provoking as he poked the other man's sore ribs. Yohji barely resisted the urge to grab that pale hand and put it somewhere that would feel much better, like his hardened cock.

Satisfied that the ribs were only bruised, and not broken or cracked, Aya knelt on the floor in front of Yohji. The blond could only look on in shock for a second or two, as hentai thoughts of what the redhead could do to him in that position ran through his mind. It took him a few tries to open his mouth and make his voice work. "Aya, what are you doing?"

"I'm checking your ankle." Aya began taking the playboy's left shoe off, and pushed back the leather jeans as far as he could. He noticed that the joint was slightly swollen. Ignoring Yohji's moans, he rolled the foot around, and decided that it wasn't that bad of a sprain. He quickly wrapped the joint, and gently set the foot back down. He glanced up at Yohji's face, surprised to see that the blond had his eyes closed. Picking up a leftover wipe, he reached up to tenderly swab at the split lip.

Yohji's eyes flew open at the touch. He had closed them in an effort to push down the desire he felt overwhelming him at the sight of Aya kneeling at his feet. The man was still kneeling, but had pushed himself up and towards the blond so as to better see the injury. Aya held still, his fingers at Yohji's lips, as green eyes held him captive and threatened to drown him. He barely noticed as one of the older man's hands ran up his arm and neck to brush crimson bangs away from a pale face. The other hand brushed his lips in a gesture similar to the one he had paused in, and tilted his chin upwards. He was still drowning in emeralds as he felt first a warm breath, and then pressure replace the fingers on his mouth. It was only when Yohji closed his eyes that Aya realized he was being kissed.

Strong arms enfolded him and dragged him up to the bed. Yohji pulled the redhead up until the two of them were lying side by side. Aya allowed this, torn as he was by the feelings within him. Part of him was demanding that he get up off the bed and leave the room, /now/, while another part of him was just giving in to the warmth and pleasure that was coursing through his veins. He didn't know which one to listen to.

Taking advantage of the smaller man's distraction, Yohji deepened the kiss as he began to slide his hands underneath Aya's shirt. The redhead arched his back into the touch, shocked by the feel of skin on skin. The blond caressingly ran his hands up the swordsman's spine, pausing to rub gently at his neck before descending back down again. Yohji kept repeating the motions as he continued his assault on the redhead's mouth, until he began to relax. He then slowly skimmed his hands around Aya's waist, and brought them to the man's chest. His hands roaming upwards until he reached two pale nipples, and started to gently rub and pinch there.

Aya broke away from the kiss, gasping for air. All thoughts of flight vanished as Yohji played with his nipples, causing the tender buds to tighten in pleasure. He had never felt anything like it before. Growling slightly, the blond quickly yanked the redhead's shirt off and replaced his left hand with his mouth. Aya threw his head back, whimpering softly, as waves of heat centered in his chest and flowed down to his groin. His cock was starting to harden with the pleasure he was experiencing. Yohji continued to lavish Aya's nipples with attention, moving back and forth between them, parceling out gentle nips and then soothing with his tongue. Rolling the redhead onto his back, Yohji slowly moved his mouth down Aya's chest, licking and sucking as he made his way to the smaller man's belly button. He slowly circled the area with his tongue, hearing Aya begin to whimper more loudly, before spearing his tongue into the indentation. At Aya's gasp, he grasped the silver ring between his teeth and pulled on the jewelry. Aya moaned out the blond's name.

Hearing the sound, Yohji moved his hand down to the other's groin and lightly ran it over the forming bulge. Aya whimpered again as his hips jerked forward into the touch. Moaning as much over the physical response as well as the sound, Yohji pulled the smaller man against him tightly, rubbing their erections together. The friction was just so fucking unbelievable. Feeling Aya start to pull away, Yohji once again began to plunder the redhead's mouth, intent on kissing him senseless. After a few minutes the tactic seemed to be working, and the older man began to move his mouth downwards. He showered kisses down the man's chin and jaw. Shifting down to his neck, Yohji bemusedly remembered what David had told him earlier in the evening. Suckling and biting softly at the smooth skin, the blond began to leave a trail of lovebites down Aya's neck and chest. The mewling sounds the smaller was producing made him grind his hips even harder into that slender form, as his hands began to work their way below the redhead's waist band. Fumbling desperately at the zippers on the swordsman's hip, Yohji dazedly realized that if he didn't stop now, he would end up fucking Aya then and there.

Yohji pulled back from the redhead to take in the slender, panting form beside him. Mewling softly at the loss of heat and those wonderful caresses, Aya opened his eyes. Glazed violet eyes darkened to indigo from passion gazed into green, an equal mixture of lust and confusion swirling in their depths. Steeling himself to not be lost in those orbs, Yohji frantically tried to calm down enough to think. He was so hard it was painful, and Aya's reaction to his seduction was not helping matters. The question was, just how far did he want to take things tonight? The younger man was exhausted and inexperienced enough that the blond was sure he could overwhelm any resistance the redhead put against him. Yohji also knew he could make Aya enjoy the experience. But any chance of Aya trusting him would then be gone, along with the relationship Yohji was so desperate to build with the man. Yohji didn't want his love for one night, but forever.

As the blond continued to stare down at the smaller man, Aya felt the lust recede and his confusion grow. Yohji had been everywhere, with his lips and hands and body, and now he was just leaning over him, a faraway look in his eyes. For some reason, Aya began to feel as if a crushing grip was wrapped his chest. Yohji had wanted him a minute ago, what had the redhead done wrong to stop that? He started to move away from the older man, intent on escaping back to his room.

Yohji came back to himself when he felt Aya pull away. He quickly reached out and grabbed the man's arms, preventing him from moving any farther. "Where do you think you're going, Aya?" The redhead was silent, refusing to meet Yohji's gaze. Tightening his grip, the blond repeated the question.

Aya twisted in the taller man's grasp. "Let me go, Yohji."

"No." Letting his weight pin the smaller man back into the bed, Yohji raised the pale face so he could see its expression. Stunned by the pain and confusion present there, the blond wrapped his arms even tighter around the man. "Aya, why do you want to leave? Tell me, please."

Biting his lips, Aya shifted his gaze to Yohji's shoulder. Very softly, he whispered, "Because you don't want me here."

Tenderly brushing away damp bangs, Yohji answered back, very serious. "Oh no. I want you here. I want you here too much." Highlighting his point, he rocked his still hard erection into Aya's pelvis. "If I hadn't of stopped, I would have done something I would've regretted for a long, long time to come." Aya glanced up, meeting Yohji's gaze, searching for something. "Were you ready to go all the way tonight, Kitten?"

Starting at the question, Aya began to frown. "No. But, we weren't…. were we?"

"Oh yes, if I hadn't of stopped, we would have." Yohji watched as Aya absorbed that information, the frown slowly fading. He shifted his weight off the swordsman, and curled up beside him, clutching him to his chest. After a minute or two, he felt Aya begin to pull away again.

"Aya, I'm tired. Where are you going now?"

"…….."

"Well?"

"To bed."

Yohji propped his head on his arm, careful to keep the other firmly pressing Aya to him. "Silly, you're already in bed. Go to sleep."

Frown back, Aya opened his mouth to start arguing. Yohji stopped him with a kiss. Before it could get too heated, the blond pulled back, and once more settled the redhead against him. "Didn't anyone tell you it's impolite to argue with an injured man? I could of gotten a concussion during that fight. I need to have someone close by in case something happens during the night. That's you. Now go to sleep. And don't even /think/ of touching that alarm clock."

Receiving no response, Yohji started to drift off to sleep. Only half awake, he almost missed the redhead's mumbled response. "You'll do anything to get out of working in the morning, won't you?"

Smiling, he just tucked the other's head under his chin, and gave in to sleep.

*******