Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ What *about* yaoi ❯ chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
What *about* Yaoi?

By: Shoueki


~ ~ + * + ~ ~


Disclaimers: Santa, if I would be good for an entire year, could they become mine? (Schwartz included)…
Santa: Nope
Me: Too bad for me… (darn! Guess he really knows who's naughty or nice…*pouts*)
Warnings: I don't know, some OOC's, maybe…
Notes: / mind talk /--> usually happens when Schu is involved. (but Schu's not in this chapter O.o)
[ Ownthoughts ]--> Character's individual thoughts.
( Mine)--> My comments.
~ ~ + * + ~ ~ --> My border.



~ ~ + * + ~ ~


"Well guys, what do you think?"

All of the Weiß boys, except Omi that is, could only gape at the question. What do they think about it indeed?

~ ~ + * + ~ ~


'Damn, why did chibi have to bring up a topic like that. I better be careful in answering so that my *lovely* image would not be ruined…" Was the inner debate inside Yohji's head.

'But what to say? I know'

"Chibi" he drawled out to get Omi's attention.

"Well, I *am* a ladies man so that kind of relationship doesn't jive well with my personality..." Yohji trailed off because he noticed the disappointment in the Chibi's face.

'Whoa! Am I seeing things or does Omi really disappointed? School project my ass! I think our little bishounen is growing up.' He thought with a smirk.

"But" He started again.

"I do have some exceptions to my rules. If I am attracted to a person, their gender doesn't really matter to me…"

'Wait, I sound like a sentimental jerk'

"And besides, if their hot as hell, who gives a damn, right?"

'Especially if the said person has a very well toned body eyes that you could drown in and a lovely…ass' He mentally added to his statement.

Yohji looked at Omi's direction and noticed the sudden change in mood in the little bishounen's face.

'I was right, hehe. Wait till the other's are gone Omitchi, you'll be the center of the teasing from now on.'

"Thank you Yohji, but do I also have to write down your *hot as hell* comment?" asked Omi who was currently holding a steno notebook on his left hand and a pen in his right hand.[1] (a/n: talk about effects!)

Yohji could just blink at Omi. Why? Because he was now quite unsure of his first conclusion about Omi.

'Well, I could still tease him though' Yohji thought. During his musings, his wrist watch's alarm went off.

"Okay, it's already 7:00 p.m. Gotta go! Can't let the beautiful people of Tokyo keep waiting for the arrival of the *great* Kudoh!". Yohji was already a few feet away from the door when a deep baritone froze him in his tracks.

"Kudoh."

"What?" he snarled back slightly annoyed. It was already the end of his shift anyway and he already answered, didn't he?

"What if Omi still have some questions?" that was Ken. Oh, just how much Yohji wanted to strangle both men for their intrusions.

"I already answered, didn't I?" ha wailed. What was the problem of those two anyway. It's just like they lived to pester him.

"I'm sorry Yohji-kun, but I still have some questions, but if you need to go…" Omi's voice was already starting to stammer.

'Damn that little… sneaky bastard'

"Okay, but only for a few minutes" he said finally.

'Just wait and see, I'm gonna get even" he thought.

Omi's face suddenly lit up and smiled back at him.

"Thank you Yohji-kun. This would only take a few minutes and besides, don't you want to know what the others think about this topic too?"

'Ya, I haven't thought about that' Yohji thought inside but only said "Okay" response.

Omi smiled back again and wrote something in his notebook that suspiciously looked like doodles. But the others were at the other side of the room so they didn't see that. And also, they don't really need to see that now, do they?

"What about you Ken-kun, What do you think?"

~ ~ + * + ~ ~


'Um, yeah what do I think?' Ken thought.

To be honest he *did* have a relationship when he was in the j-league with a teammate who turns out to be none other than Kase, his back-stabbing *so-called* friend. But this was not the time to stir up awful memories. He also had somebody in mind, who is a he…

"It's okay to me I guess, and besides just like Yohji said, if the person's as hot as hell then why not?"

All of the other Weiß boys could only gape like fishes taken out of the water. Did, cute, innocent, naïve Kenken just say what he said? Well, the world must be going upside down! (but who cares anyway, right?)

Ken noticed the fish-like looks on his friend's faces and could just muster a "What" in annoyance. He could take that kind of treatment from Omi and Yohji but from Aya as well?

His little outburst revived the other boys. Omi just wrote again in his notebook and this time they didn't look like doodles, actually this time they looked like lines, straight lines. Yohji on the other hand, literally put his jaw back and place and Aya, well Aya just went to a more shadowed part of the shop and started to snarl at no one in particular. (must be scolding himself for that slip…)

When Omi finished *writing* he looked up at Ken and asked him: "Is there anything more that you would like to add?"

Ken who was currently replaying in his head, the speech he gave previously, just looked up at Omi and blushed. Omi just smiled back and understood the turmoil the older teen was suffering. So he let Ken be and turned to look at Aya. (gulp) He even looked scarier when he was in the shadows like that.

"Um… Aya-kun?"

Aya looked at him from the wall he was staring at and looked at Omi straight in the eye. He was still a little upset by his little slip a while back. He really didn't want to ruin his façade. Then his eyes became a little warmer because he knew that that was not Omi's fault. Omi noticed this and just smiled back to encourage the older man to continue.

"Um…well" he started.

'Shit! What the heck do I think about it anyway? Um…' he started to scan his surroundings and then his gaze fell on one of his teammates.

"It's fine with me." He then said finally.

Omi then again wrote in his notebook but this time it was actually a word, not a doodle or a straight line. He wrote in the middle of the paper the word : "phew"

'Just one more question' he thought.

"Um so you're all okay with it right? If let's say, one of your friends got into that kind of relationship, you'll be okay with it?" he asked.

All three boys answered "yes" in unison. Omi smiled in relief but Yohji saw this and flashed the younger man a grin.

'Got ya!' he thought inside.

'Gulp, he knows, now he's gonna tease me until I spill the beans' Omi dreaded that but he had no choice right. And besides he knew that the older assassin was just acting brotherly towards him. He would not push if he would not allow it.

"Just one last question" he said and mentally added: 'for fun'

"If you were offered to get into a boy to boy relationship you'd accept?"

Yohji was the first one to answer.

"Of course, if they're hot!" he said.

Aya was dumbfounded with Yohji's answer but just answered "yes".

He also added "it depends upon who and their attitude" as an after thought.

Now all eyes were on Ken, and the former was not really that comfortable. A blush was threatening to start so he could just muster: "it depends"

"On?" Aya asked.

"What?" Yohji continued.

"If I also like the person." with that he left. He wouldn't like to be teased again for blushing now, would he?

"Thank you Ken-kun for the help." Omi shouted just before Ken reached the living quarters.

"Thank you too Yohji-kun, Aya-kun. Thank you for helping me with my project"

"Anytime, Ommitchi" answered Yohji while he ruffled Omi's hair.

"I'm tired and I want to rest, oyasumi" Aya said then he went up the stairs following Ken's path.

"That's odd. It's just a little after 7:00 p.m. Why could he be tired?" Omi said a little worried.

"Why indeed?" Yohji said. He was already in his beloved seven when he remembered the small scenario in the Koneko. The Chibi was quite intelligent to think of that kind of way to milk the answers out of them but Yohji was an expert on that department. It was also plaguing him a little to why Aya immediately got upstairs and said that he was tired. Tired of what? He was only sitting behind the register the whole day! But he should not dwell on that right now. There were other more important things to think of right now. The object of his affection just said that if he was offered to be in a boy to boy relationship he would accept.

'Now, all I need to do is think of a plan to make him mine…' he thought with a smirk. He was already reaching break neck speeds with his sports car when suddenly the thought hit him.

'What if Aya also had the hots for Ken? That could explain why he followed Ken up the stairs so abruptly. But I could just be paranoid right? But what if that was true and he also has plans of his own after hearing what we all heard in the Koneko!?'

He then stopped in the middle of the road (luckily, no one was out in the road he was taking) and cursed.

"Shit, this could not be good, but you won't be able to beat me Fujimiya."

~TBC(?)~


1] If anybody's wondering where he got those, I don't know either...


a/n: hahaha! Part 3 up. Please excuse me if I have some errors in here. I'm sick right now and I actually have to stay in bed to recover but then the idea just hit me and I just had to type it.

Oh well, should I continue or not? Please (while begging on my knees) tell me what you think… and if you want me to continue this, could you he me with the pairings, onegai?


Even with Schwarz


^_^