Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ What *about* yaoi ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

What *about* Yaoi?

By: Shoueki

~~+*+~~

Disclaimers: If I owned them, you don't want to know……

Warnings: Character insanity (duh! Farfie's in this chapter!)

Notes: / mind talk /--> usually happens when Schu is involved.

[ Ownthoughts ]--> Character's individual thoughts.

( Mine)--> My comments.

~~+*+~~ --> This is the border I use in where I want to put it.

~~+*+~~

Part 2 (Schwarz and some of the kitties as well)

~~+*+~~

While, Omi "researches" in the Koneko, Nagi is also with the three other members of Schwarz……

But unlike Omi……

"I need to talk to all of you." Nagi suddenly blurted.

Three sets of eyes looked at his direction… (Wait, two and a half set of eyes)

Crawford was reading his newspaper. Schuldich was in front of the mirror and Farfie, well, he was playing with the blender. The noise from the blender was really loud but Nagi's voice was quite louder. (wait!? Louder?...nevermind)

"Wow, chibi, I never thought that your voice could reach that frequency." Schuldich sneered.

Nagi shot him a look that told the telepath to shut up but Schu was just a plain tease.

"Ok, chibi, hold it with the eyes, if you don't watch out, they could get stuck in that position. Would you like to look like that red headed kitten? Anyway, since your shields are up, I can't really tell what you want to talk about so please enlighten us oh great… *chibi*" he teased again.

"Schuldich, just shut up and let the kid talk." That was Brad.

"Oh Bradle~y! Why are you backing the chibi up? I thought you loved me?" the telepath whined.

"Shut.up."

"Shutting Schuldich up hurts no one" Farfello suddenly interjected when he was done with his toy.

"At least Farfie here is backing me up…… no wait, you just insulted me, you"

The Irishman just snickered and sauntered towards the kitchen to retrieve a new toy. Nagi cleared his throat to get his two other team mate's attention.

"As I said earlier, I need to talk to all of you."

~~+*+~~

/He looks so damn serious, I think I could get into a cardiac arrest right now/ Schuldich passed into Crawford's mind.

/Good/.

Schu was quite shocked with Brad so he looked at their leader's direction. If he said before that he would die from the chibi's serious face, then he would be double dead by now because he actually saw small smile on Crawford's face. A small one but a smile nonetheless. Schu's jaw was already starting to drop to the floor when Brad saw the expression on the former one's face.

/What!?/ He snapped.

/You could actually…(gulp)…SMILE!?/ Schuldig blurted out.

Crawford's eyes narrowed at Schu but inside his head he thought:

[Damn! He noticed, but that doesn't mean that I would have to admit it…]

So he quickly countered Shuldig's remark.

/I did not smile. I simply smirked at you. There's a difference./

/Okay whatever./ Schuldig rolled his eyes for effect because not only did he easily see through Crawford's façade, he could actually read minds, including that of Crawford's.

~~+*+~~

While the two oldest(?) members of Schwarz seemed to have a staring game, Nagi, who knew what was really happening, coughed to get their attention. That action removed the two from the "trance" that they were in. It even got Farfarello's attention.

"You have a cough? Being sick hurts god."

{You know who said that… (‡_^)}

Nagi just rolled his eyes at Farfarello's comment.

[Can't he just understand a hint] Nagi mused inside but he was rather flattered that that simple action caught the other man's attention. And he was even plying with the blender. It was "the" blender and just doing that got the other man's attention. Man was he ever proud! (Ok I'm over exaggerating…)

Nagi just looked at the other man and shrugged. Well it wasn't his fault why he was like that.

"I don't have a cough. I just wanted to get the attention of those two there. They were so *engrossed* with each other" he said straight-faced.

Crawford shot him a piercing look that did not even affect him one bit while Schuldig just grinned at him like a deranged maniac.

/Thanks for noticing./ Shuldig mentally sent to Nagi who just realized what the other man had meant.

Then he blushed. Could that mean that Schu was okay with what he was about to ask? Oh well might ask the others and Schu himself.

Schu noticed that he blushed and raised an eyebrow at him but he just ignored it and cleared his throat.

"I…" Nagi started to talk but he couldn't help but remember that Schu was in the room. If he asked bluntly, then the German would want to pry in his head for the sudden question, then when he would get the "answers" and would torment him most of his life. So he decided to lie a little. He cleared his throat again then continued.

"There is a research work in our class" he finally said. Research work!? He mentally cursed himself. That was such a lame excuse, but that was the only one that he could come up with. He just mentally shrugged and waited for his' companion's reactions.

"You need help!? Damn! How hard is it that you need help." Schuldig suddenly blurted…sarcastically.

"Very funny Schu. Just help me here because I would need the results for tomorrow."

"Okay chibi, fire on."

"Well our (uhm) teacher asked us to do a survey. It's not like I really want to go out there and ask other people so I just decided to talk to you. I need you to tell me about your opinions about…" he suddenly trailed off because he could feel that his cheeks were starting to burn up. But he should continue because he wouldn't want Schu to notice this and make fun of him. So he took a deep breath and talked again.

"Same sex relationships." He finished.

~~+*+~~

[So that was why the chibi kept on blushing.] Schuldig snickered.

[Well what do I think…]

~~+*+~~

[What the h*** kind of subject gives researches like that? When I was in school, they did not give those kind of researches. I know that that was quite a long time ago but he isn't even in college. Aren't those kind of subject matters only encountered if you have a psychology subject or something like that. Why…]

And Crawford berated with his mind again, and again, and again…

(see I told you that being quite outside makes you noisy inside…) (^_^)

~~+*+~~

[What do I think, well I think…] (‡_^)

~~+*+~~

Meanwhile in the Koneko…

All of the other (excluding Omi) Weiβ boys were in deep thought…

~~+*+~~

A/n:

Thankies for the reviews, wow 14 reviews is quite a record for me. I'm so happy (^_^), no make that insanely happy (‡_^). That was quite an achievement for me. This is a long update, I know, I know. Actually, I have no idea on how to continue this fic (added to the fact that I'm lazy…), but my friend just kept on pestering me to continue this. Well, the reviews were also an initiative, but my d*** brain just can't think of a continuation. This is a move to save my sanity, my friend could really be a d*** push-over sometimes…

Anyway this is some feedback to some reviews:

--> chloe: thanks for the reviews. Why would your friend be angry? P.S. I love my name even though it's kinda weird…

--> Vampire Louis: sorry that I haven't revealed what Aya ad Yohji think about the matter. Hope you would bear with me.

--> tsuuka: hehe, noisy Aya…

But what the heck, please tell me what you think of this chapter… please, the review button is just down there somewhere …