Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ 'Eve'ning returns. ❯ Clues ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Chapter Five - Clues



Master came to the door of his house, hearing frantic knocking at it. He opened, and a trio of people stood there, their eyes telling of what they had been through, even though he already had been told. He searched each face independently, as they came in to the house, seeing the ordeal was still clear in each one's mind.

Master closed the door behind them.

" I checked on things as far as I could with my informants, pertaining to who might have perpetrated the attack on you three..." He said. " There was no news about it... hence, no one know who this was."

Amon rubbed his jaw with a large hand, his eyes showing that his mind was deeply concentrating on the incident.

" Do you think it could be either SOLOMON or the STN-J?" He bluntly asked Master.

" I have no indication on SOLOMON being the people, but it is really hard to find out things like that from anywhere..." Master said, looking very tired as he stood there. " As for the STN-J... It seems that they were out on a hunt, but details were too sketchy to accurately say for sure if it was the Hunters." He sighed, his mind working on the problem. " I thought both of them stopped using ORBO after Zaizen and the factory fell."

" Who else would have access to ORBO?" Amon challenged. " Both were active in using it."

" They both could have access... The Black Market Underground might have gotten a hold of some maybe too.." Thought out the Barkeeper. " We need more information here."

That was not what Amon wanted to hear right then, as the suspicion on both organizations led nowhere for the time being. He looked over at his wife and sighed, then turned to look over at Miho, who also seemed a little agitated at the lack of information they could acquire. BY the girl's faces, they both were feeling the same as he was with it all.

He snuffed his frustration.

" Enough of this shit!" Amon said. " We are safe for now... we need to start trying to find out where in hell is my brother!!"

" That... I would have to agree with." Nodded Master, his face showing that he too, felt the strain that was constantly building.

" What is our plan then?" Amon questioned.

" That, my good man... needs to be thought out." Master said. " Yet we cannot rest on our laurels long

The others looked at one another, silently admitting that Amon was right. They all just went deeper into the house to start their planning. They all agreed inside their minds that they truly needed to hurry... they still did not know where Nagira was and time would not be on their side.

A few hours later., Amon was sitting up in a room on the second floor of the house that was Masters. He had the large file on the Alliance's last case on his lap as he sat on the western style bed. His young bride was asleep, cuddled up in the blankets beside him. The others had went off to do the same for a few more hours, but he wanted to start right away.

He sat, thumbing through each sheet of paper with a fine toothed comb. He read each word, as if it might have the clue needed. And even checked the backs of each paper, knowing Nagira sometimes jotted things down on the backs for safekeeping from time to time. This was a quirk he remembered from the past, even though they never fully grew up together.

On a small sheet of paper, stuck in between a few photos of the young witch the Alliance were helping, he found a very short note of scribbles. He looked at it curiously, he did not know quite what it said. He could read English now, as well as Japanese, but this was in a different language altogether.

He looked at it for a moment, trying to at least to figure out what language this was in. He knew Nagira had learned a few languages, he had not been fully fluent in the languages but had a good grasp on them because of his work as a lawyer.. But for the life of him, he could not remember what languages his brother could sort of use.

He sort of thought it was Italian looking, but was not sure. He looked over to his sleeping wife, and knew she could tell him if it was or not. He hated waking her, but felt like this was way more important to know.

He put his hand on her bared shoulder, where the blankets did not cover the sleeping girl and woke her.

" Robin..." He said as sweetly as he could.

The girl rolled over and sat up, the blankets falling to reveal her naked breasts. Amon smirked, as Robin's breasts were still beautiful to him even as they had began to grow from her pregnancy, then he knew he needed to focus himself before any other pleasures of life makes him forget.

" I had to wake you... I found a note that is written in another language here in the folder."

" A note?" She said, her sleepiness lifting when she heard her husband's words. " You think It might be a clue?"

" It could be written in Italian... I am not sure." He said, holding out the paper. " I wanted to check it out."

Robin took the small piece of paper and looked at the scribbles. She smiled.

" It is Italian..." She said.

" What does it say then?" He asked, feeling relived that she could decipher the scrawls.

" It's an address... Its here in Tokyo, I think..." She said, reading the note, then translating it into Japanese for the man.

Amon knew the place in the city, but it seemed that he was reacting to the address. His body had stiffened when Robin read it to him, his eyes seemly conveying that he was somewhere else in his mind.

Robin watched the sudden change in demeanor of her mate, but could not understand why his actions had suddenly changed like this. He seemed to taken aback by it all, as his eyes never once settled onto her for the longest of times.

Amon took the paper from Robin and folded it quickly and sat there for a moment or two.

" Amon?" Asked Robin, seeing the man's behavior change right before her eyes. " Did I make you mad?"

Amon looked over at his wife, seemingly still upset at the girl's translation. He realized that the girl had picked up on his sudden change, and knew he could not keep what was going on with him quiet.

" It's the address..." He said, with a sigh to calm himself. " That is the address of where Nagira, Our mother and I lived when were once all together as a family."

Robin blinked, shocked at the admission. She put her hand on the man's massive arm, trying to calm him to a degree, and saw it started to work almost immediately.

" Your thinking that Nagira hid the girl and her family at your old home?" She asked.

" Why would he write it down in Italian... he knew you could read it, and others might not." Deduced Amon. " That was purposely left for us... did he know he might vanish or..." Amon shuttered, and did not finish his sentence. " I think he did..."

Robin nodded, knowing what the man was talking about. She sat up more and give the man a kiss on the cheek, trying to show her support for him.

" Should we get up and tell people?" The girl asked.

The man shook his head.

" People are tired, and they should have a few more hours of sleep." He said. " Nagira made sure they are hid safe, we can go in the morning."

" This is important." Pointed out the Tawny haired girl. " I think they would not mind."

Amon shook his head again.

" We all need a break... searching for Nagira will be grueling enough... sleep will give us the senses to do it." He thought " Lets just rest for a few hours more... That means you too."

Robin nodded, but could sense the emotions that were churning in her husband's body. The man layed down beside her, and she cuddled up to the man with her head on his massive chest. He put a arm around the small form and hugged her close, and Robin reacted with a soft cooing of contentment.

Soon, Amon could hear the girl's snoring, and feel her naked breasts against his side, as she had slipped back to sleep. He layed there, staring up into the blackness that covered the room.

" Dammit, Nagira..." He said to himself, his mind screaming the swear in his head. " Where the fuck are you, Bro?"

Could he be hiding out with this family? He did hoped that thought could be true, but he knew Nagira. That would have jeopardize this family's safety. Once again, he was wondering just where his brother was.

That question was not going to be answered quickly, he knew. He had a feeling that Nagira might be alive still, but he also felt that time was running out. They needed to sleep some, and then get out there ands look. Where ever the tall thin man was, Amon knew that the clock was ticking fast. It was likely that he would not get any sleep out of all of them, but was also needing to.

Closing his eyes, he tried to relax himself some to try and get some shut eye, but it was with mixed success.